First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Lenoir, NC

#1 Mar 8, 2012
Its sad to know that Jenny took advantage of Janet. Janet, the actual owner, put her name on everything so Jenny could open up a store. Jenny took Janet for granted and ran the store in the ground, leaving Janet with debt. Long story short Jenny got fired (twice) and is now trying to open up under "The Fitz" but how could that be possible bc if Jenny was the Co-owner of Hissy Fitz that means half of that in the store is Janets, so therefore she will be selling stolen goods.... Its said that Jenny wrote bad checks wasnt paying her bills....abusing the store's credit card and when her cruise occurred it was payed with the money for payroll and noone could cash their checks (Stealing)...I just dont see how this lady is gonna run her store, she gonna ruin her self without any help this time. A better question is how can she afford to with a debt thought to be around 100,000 and thats not including the Graggs loan. Its just a mess and will continue to be until this lady is charged with everything she has done, but I have a feeling that will be soon!
DontHaveAHissyFi tz

Lenoir, NC

#2 Mar 8, 2012
I have heard this and so much more. I also heard that she claims to have worked for a year and a half for free, but that is so not true. She better hope the ESC dont find out she was collecting from Hissy Fitz while drawing unemployment. Not trying to hate, but its time that Janet stops getting her name threw under the bus by Jenny because Jenny is is not the innocent one that she claims.
Camilla

Barnwell, SC

#3 Mar 9, 2012
http://www2.caldwellrod.com/esearch/Imaging/V...
Does anybody believe these people will get paid back??? She has cheated so many people it's time that she pays for what she's done. I would love to see her get time in jail. I don't think the boyfriend can pay her way out of this.
Tyrandanishia

Taylorsville, NC

#4 Mar 9, 2012
noone is not a word
jrobert

Greenville, NC

#5 Mar 9, 2012
And first words in a sentence are capitalized.

And "noone" should have been in quotation marks.

Your point is Ty?
not surprised

Enfield, IL

#6 Mar 9, 2012
This even involved a Caldwell county deputy now (imagine that) one of the jones crew got fired over this Hissy Fitz ordeal. Something about falsifying records or something illegal for the owner. Ccso is involved in everything lol.
DontHaveAHissyFi tz

Lenoir, NC

#7 Mar 9, 2012
Seriously dont have a hissy fit over spelling, everyone makes grammatical errors. The point is its all jenny saying that she owns hissy fitz but look at the post from camilla its all in janets name. Janet can get out of debt herself, eventhough its jennys fault she is in debt. jenny just needs to walk away scotch free like janet was willing to let her do in the first place.
DontHaveAHissyFi tz

York, SC

#8 Mar 9, 2012
The ccso dealt with jenny who is not the owner and yeah they have to be involved bc its their jurisdiction.
big girls dont lie

Lincolnton, NC

#9 Mar 9, 2012
not surprised wrote:
This even involved a Caldwell county deputy now (imagine that) one of the jones crew got fired over this Hissy Fitz ordeal. Something about falsifying records or something illegal for the owner. Ccso is involved in everything lol.
I heard this too but the actual owner of Hissy Fitz is Janet Hawkins. If anybody lost a job due to somebody that would be because of Jenny.
Anonymous

Enfield, IL

#10 Mar 9, 2012
Kind of sad this had to happen I heard that after Jenny had already screwed everything up and left Janet with all that debt she had the nerve to go back and beg Janet for money. Being the kind person she is, she gave Jenny money for groceries car payment and insurance but that's just hear say from a very reliable source. :)
Elaine

Enfield, IL

#11 Mar 9, 2012
DontHaveAHissyFitz wrote:
Seriously dont have a hissy fit over spelling, everyone makes grammatical errors. The point is its all jenny saying that she owns hissy fitz but look at the post from camilla its all in janets name. Janet can get out of debt herself, eventhough its jennys fault she is in debt. jenny just needs to walk away scotch free like janet was willing to let her do in the first place.
The post I looked at says it's JENNY that owes the Gragg's, not Janet.
not surprised

Lenoir, NC

#12 Mar 9, 2012
DontHaveAHissyFitz wrote:
The ccso dealt with jenny who is not the owner and yeah they have to be involved bc its their jurisdiction.
Yes I understand that but the officer did something illegal for this women and got caught. I wasnt sure who it was for but I guess jenny makes sense.
not surprised

Lenoir, NC

#13 Mar 9, 2012
big girls dont lie wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard this too but the actual owner of Hissy Fitz is Janet Hawkins. If anybody lost a job due to somebody that would be because of Jenny.
Yeah I wasnt sure who was who at that place I just know he lost his job doing something illegal to help that girl out, thats makes sense though.
Gamewell Mom

Enfield, IL

#14 Mar 9, 2012
Jenny Huffman is a crook and a cheat. Anybody that has had any dealings with her knows what she is. I hope that Janet will do whatever it takes to make Jenny be responsible for her actions. Maybe a little jail time would do the trick. I wonder what sad story she's told the Gragg's about why they won't get paid. The loan agreement says she's to pay $1000.00 a month. She never had any intention of paying them back when she borrowed the money. I wonder if she is still miss high and mighty at the school?
sotrue

Lenoir, NC

#15 Mar 10, 2012
nohairdontcare wrote:
Its sad to know that Jenny took advantage of Janet. Janet, the actual owner, put her name on everything so Jenny could open up a store. Jenny took Janet for granted and ran the store in the ground, leaving Janet with debt. Long story short Jenny got fired (twice) and is now trying to open up under "The Fitz" but how could that be possible bc if Jenny was the Co-owner of Hissy Fitz that means half of that in the store is Janets, so therefore she will be selling stolen goods.... Its said that Jenny wrote bad checks wasnt paying her bills....abusing the store's credit card and when her cruise occurred it was payed with the money for payroll and noone could cash their checks (Stealing)...I just dont see how this lady is gonna run her store, she gonna ruin her self without any help this time. A better question is how can she afford to with a debt thought to be around 100,000 and thats not including the Graggs loan. Its just a mess and will continue to be until this lady is charged with everything she has done, but I have a feeling that will be soon!
I don't know who this is but you are so right!!!It's pretty bad that alot of the girls that worked for her had bad checks while she was on her cruise. That Janet paid for, well half Mike paid for his and Alex.haha. If she sells anything in that store it's Hissy Fitz and Jenny will be stealing. But Jenny has done so many awful things that stealing inventory is nothing for her. None of the girls that worked for her are coming to her rescue, what does that say for her. Only her few little followers defend her. Jenny even got a officer fired. Jenny talks about everyone behind their backs. Janet was going through a hard time and Jenny took full advantage of that. Janet thought she could trust her and that she would pay the bills instead of throwing them in the trash. Jenny says she was a partner but partners don't get paid a weekly salary. If there was any cash she would just help herself, you can not do that and not get caught.Jenny talks about Janet awful but I have never seen or heard Janet talk bad about Jenny. Janet never gets on facebook and talks trash about her.People don't know the whole story just what Jenny wants them to think. But the truth will come out, it may take a while but it will come out.!!Jenny even told the Graggs the money she took from them was for a third store when they couldn't even keep up two stores.Jenny has told so many lies she don't even know the truth.
Gamewell Mom

Enfield, IL

#16 Mar 10, 2012
Does anybody think Janet will continue trying to help Jenny or will she try to get restitution from her? I know Jenny and hope Janet takes legal action. Jenny has gotten away with so much for so long it's time someone put a stop to her. She's is nothing but a piece of shit. I wonder if her involvement with the school meant she had access to any money. If so, she probably spent it on beach trips. I don't see how she has guts enough to show her face after all the people she's took from. Terry, Mike, Janet, the Graggs and lord knows who else. If Janet doesn't prosecute her then Jenny will do the same thing to somebody else.
Tyrandanishia

Taylorsville, NC

#17 Mar 11, 2012
jrobert wrote:
And first words in a sentence are capitalized.
And "noone" should have been in quotation marks.
Your point is Ty?
Sentences do not begin with the word "and".

Irregardless for all intensive purposes you are just a pre madonna. The point you attempted to make is mute.

Noone can tell me otherwise.
jrobert

Greenville, NC

#18 Mar 12, 2012
"Sentences do not begin with the word "and". "

At no surprise to ANYONE, you are incorrect, AGAIN.

"When most of us were in school, our English teachers made a point of forbidding us to begin a sentence with “and” or “but.” It’s one of those lessons that stuck, and writers today go to extreme lengths to avoid it. Is it really forbidden, though? Or is it just a myth?

Grammar experts universally agree that it’s a myth. According to The New Fowler’s Modern English Usage, writers have been doing it pretty much since the beginning of writing. One theory for the perplexing prohibition is that teachers were trying to encourage their young students to form complex sentences. By not allowing the use of either conjunction at the beginning of a sentence, students were forced to think about their writing and not simply string together a series of simple clauses.

Unfortunately, teachers never assigned an endpoint to the ban, and since old habits die hard, we still adhere to it today. Thus, if it works for you, there’s no reason to avoid it."

"Irregardless for all intensive purposes"

Well..which is it?

"irregardless" or "for all intensive purposes"

Using both back to back creates a stumbling block of syntax and grammer clauses.

"a pre madonna."

Cute.

" The point you attempted to make is mute."

Even cuter.

And OBVIOUSLY...I made my point.:0
Duh

Enfield, IL

#19 Mar 12, 2012
Tyrandanishia wrote:
<quoted text>
Sentences do not begin with the word "and".
Irregardless for all intensive purposes you are just a pre madonna. The point you attempted to make is mute.
Noone can tell me otherwise.
Intents and purposes. Get it right.
classof2013

Lenoir, NC

#20 Mar 12, 2012
I feel sorry for her kids. I go to school with her daughter Emily. She is making her whole family look bad. Emily has'nt done anything and yet everyone talks about her and how everything she has is a joke because the only reason she has it in the first place is because her mom took advantage of some poor lady. Emily should just reconsider who she hangs out with. Just today we were talking and when she walked away her "friends" started talking bad about her. Emily isnt the problem here her mom is. If i was jenny i would stop trying to fool everyone and admit to what she has done and pay the lady back. I wouldnt let my daughter talked about for the sack of money. Just shows whats more important. Money..... Im sorry Emily.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
teacher at HHS (Mar '11) 2 hr Linkwitz 66
Your Police Department 5 hr Mannix 75
Ebola in America 6 hr David53g 22
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 9 hr Cyrus5590 3,686
Eola Beer Company 9 hr Zig Zag 19
food!! 11 hr Cyrus5590 13
Cleaners shut down? 13 hr Duh 4
Morganton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web