First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hahaha

United States

#1 Apr 21, 2014
Lenoir is finally getting a Methadone Clinic. A Mcloud Center. Like the one in Newton. It going in right now beside the cleaners in the Thrift Shopping Center! Thank the Lord!! Maybe this will save our town from the pill and heroin epidemic!! All u close minded pharosee acting mofos get off your high horse and support this!! When u see how this helps your family friends town ect.. u will stop flapping those loose gums you have!! Maybe someones else weakness isnt what yours is. I used to live in the bars and party scene. I can spout names witnesses pictures from every baptistt church in this county...from the choir too the special singing!g too preachers on pills!! Woo. Preach it!! Guess who??
Hahaha

United States

#2 Apr 21, 2014
Hahaha. Love it!!
tar

Greenville, SC

#3 Apr 22, 2014
Hahaha wrote:
Hahaha. Love it!!
agreeing with your own post.Nut case
BSP

United States

#4 Apr 22, 2014
Hahaha wrote:
Lenoir is finally getting a Methadone Clinic. A Mcloud Center. Like the one in Newton. It going in right now beside the cleaners in the Thrift Shopping Center! Thank the Lord!! Maybe this will save our town from the pill and heroin epidemic!! All u close minded pharosee acting mofos get off your high horse and support this!! When u see how this helps your family friends town ect.. u will stop flapping those loose gums you have!! Maybe someones else weakness isnt what yours is. I used to live in the bars and party scene. I can spout names witnesses pictures from every baptistt church in this county...from the choir too the special singing!g too preachers on pills!! Woo. Preach it!! Guess who??
Do you realize you can get high off of methadone? These places just trade one addiction for another.
UAInstigator

Lawndale, NC

#5 Apr 22, 2014
Hahaha wrote:
Nothing wrong with having a treatment facility to help people get off junk, but turning it into what you have in this post is just as bad as being addicted. Actually, you're addicted too-addicted to drama.

People are people. There's not any of us that are perfect, not a one. You come at the ones that are in church with their hidden sins-do you think that God doesn't see? Do you think you need to call these people out? What for? To get your feel good fix of looking down on somebody else? No different than the ones you accuse of being pharaseedic .

How about we lend each other helping hands instead of back biting mouths?
Izzard

Lenoir, NC

#6 Apr 22, 2014
Some people get high off criticizing their former friends and neighbors because this type of person can't really succeed at anything worthwhile. They chase after their best friends husbands and boyfriends, while they leave a sick husband behind for a good time. They seem to want to escape their own lives by living the lives or others. Even then they aren't satisfied. We need a clinic for them and their anger that is so deep down it's only at themselves. They do things and then blame others then sit back an watch the show of their own manipulations and deceit. What kind of clinic or treatment would these people need or how could a community get rid of them?
joker

United States

#7 Apr 23, 2014
Just a legal place for all the pill heads to get a free high each day now
iKnow

Black Mountain, NC

#8 Apr 24, 2014
.22 bullet to head. Costs less. Lol. Worthless pieces of crap. Every drug user is weak and isn't worthy of the air they breathe

Since: Apr 14

Wilkesboro, NC

#9 Apr 27, 2014
There's people out there addicted to Methadone just as bad as the other poisons! I agree with whoever said it above... trading one drug for another. It wont get better, it will get worse. This place has turned to shit.
sheila

Black Mountain, NC

#10 Apr 27, 2014
SouthernCharm85 wrote:
There's people out there addicted to Methadone just as bad as the other poisons! I agree with whoever said it above... trading one drug for another. It wont get better, it will get worse. This place has turned to shit.
its pathetic that they will put a clinic here and that medicaid pays for it and pays for them to bride that bus but it won't pay for some children's med. Our state is messed up. Give them a set amount of time to get better not years because although they have quit pills this is in fact just another addiction.
Glad Not to be in NC

Dragoon, AZ

#11 May 5, 2014
Don't you people know that someone can't die from Heroin withdrawal, but they can sure as hell die from Methadone withdrawal! Methadone is evil!
Pilgrim

Norridgewock, ME

#12 May 6, 2014
Glad Not to be in NC wrote:
Don't you people know that someone can't die from Heroin withdrawal, but they can sure as hell die from Methadone withdrawal! Methadone is evil!
Sorry, but I have to throw the BS flag on your post unless u can show me different. There's name after name after name that has died from bad heroin, heroin overdoses ,and from complications from heroin withdrawal. It is the same with methadone( the FDA approved legal drug) if the truth was told. A methadone clinic may not be such a bad idea for any drug ridden area... if, if, if, the dumb asses that receive their daily dosages of methadone wouldn't leave the clinic,,Then immediately glue that cell phone to their damn ear within 1 minute of leaving the clinic and call or text a friend to bring them a couple of ladder bars( xanax's and a couple 40 ouncers to go along with their methadone. Now,, here's where you maybe right in your post about Methadone..........SO and SO were found dead in their home from an apparent drug overdose late today after leaving the methadone clinic.
Pilgrim

Norridgewock, ME

#13 May 6, 2014
Kinda off topic but along the lines of the thread,,,,SORRY.but----------H ere's one for u guys........CBD pot in general, versus any legit prescribed narcotic pain killers actually prescribed by a practicing MD.---------The myth about marijuana being a stair step to stronger drugs.. This myth has been debunked about a gazillion times by legit researchers. Those being,,,,MD Anderson research hospital, St. Jude research centers( pot is used in the hospital. on patients at the present and gaining ground in other facilities after the studies were completed., autistic research centers for children, CTCOA uses pot for patients now,,,,, the list from the USA is long. The country of Israel furnishes cbd strains to the sick children and elderly in nursing and rest homes.. It's coming to the point that the only real argument that those against marijuana have and it has already been said by opponents.......".Chances are many times greater above cigarettes that anyone will contract lung cancer by smoking marijuana. It's strange tho for those people to say this. While knowing all that there is to know about marijuana and it's absence of carcinogens why would the opponents say this... Why would they say this after those same folks have researched pot for themselves and found that there is no carcinogens in organically grown pot to promote cancer growth . There are ways to administer marijuana plant or pill form that even eliminates tar also. The actual fact is , and it is a documented fact---Marijuana can and has held cancer at bay in many people for many years in the USA, as good or better than chemo because it doesn't destroy they persons body and future.. Marijuana is considered by Docs to be a big leap in fighting and helping the sick person cope with their ordeals thru many illnesses, not only cancer and death sentences., whether they live or die. No addictions ...no nothing to hurt themselves or anyone if used correctly or for that matter, incorrectly,,,,One can't say that for alcohol even if used for medicinal purposes. Alcohol is more dangerous....That's OK tho to the people and the courts....Alcohol brings revenue to the area, Even with the deaths and ravaged personal health from alcohol we accept it without question.. With marijuana used and only purchased for its medicinal value,, revenue for the area will dramatically increase,. Let that revenue pay for the methadone clinic and its employees.These guys can keep themselves up with a little incentive. POT could be the incentive but because of the moneymakers and ignorance we have to depend on liquor sales, DWI charges, Court cost, etc; Domestic violence because of alcohol.and other prescribed drugs,(but doesn't happen with pot if only pot.,. Again,, pot revenue could solve problems if the monies generated by pot were used appropriately, including the methadone clinic.. Those with an alcohol problem could benefit from the extra revenue too. Pot is good when needed but can't replace the lives lost to drunk or pilled up drivers or protect the good driver from a person passed out behind the wheel from alcohol and many other prescribed drugs including methadone...If the truth was actually known or rather,,,,,the real facts told, no,no, if the real facts were accepted by our politicians legalizing marijuana would be an asset for the sick, adult or child or for the drug or alcohol addict serious about quitting hard drugs,, letting Docs that agree about pot prescribe it, the number of docs accepting pot as an health aid are much higher than anyone expected when polled. They know it works. I meant for this post to concern the methadone clinic only but my cup of espresso is working. O CRAP!!! Is Expresso legal in North Carolina????? Is caffeine also a felonious charge in N.C.?:)
Gamewell Local

Banner Elk, NC

#14 May 6, 2014
I have to say that I am happy about Mcleod coming tpo Lenoir. I have been going to methadone treatment for 2 1/2 years. Im a mother, wife & a woman who lives with pain on a daily basis! Pain that dampers my daily activities. Treatment has been a godsend! No you dont get high on methadone. If any affects you get energy, less pain only negative affects are constipation & low sex drive. Our county needs this DESPERATELY, to say the least!! I have watched my family, friends go so downhill over pills & addiction. Those who have those negative opinion about it have obviously never understood it. Counseling & seeing a dr at anytime you need is excellent! Thank goodness & be a lil grateful for those who need it! I go to Hickory clinic & you would never believe how many people of all ages attend there because meds are too high vs that $11 a day fee.
Withdrawals

Morganton, NC

#15 May 6, 2014
You can't die from methadone withdrawals, or any other opiate withdrawals for that matter. Opiate withdrawals will make you feel like your dying though. You can however die from an opiate overdose.
sickening

Linville, NC

#16 May 6, 2014
Just like the post about our children not being able to get help. We can make it legal for the pill heads to get a legal fix but we can't make it legal for those suffering with cancer to get relief in their final days with medical marijuana. Or for a child to receive a normal life through the use of Charlotte's Web. That is just sickening when the ones who could help themselves out of their situation won't but the ones who by no fault of their own are tossed to the side.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#17 May 13, 2014
iKnow wrote:
.22 bullet to head. Costs less. Lol. Worthless pieces of crap. Every drug user is wAnother one ofeak and isn't worthy of the air they breathe
Another one of Caldwell's perfect , never done anything wrong citizens. What you gonna do when someone you love suffers from addiction and they have to go there?You just set yourself up for a big fall. So get that 22 ready, you probably need a bigger caliber to fit in that big mouth!!!

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#18 May 13, 2014
Withdrawals wrote:
You can't die from methadone withdrawals, or any other opiate withdrawals for that matter. Opiate withdrawals will make you feel like your dying though. You can however die from an opiate overdose.
You really should do some research before you try to instruct anyone!! What about seizoirs,? Do you not think those would cause death?(overlook the spelling) sorry
sheila

Black Mountain, NC

#19 May 14, 2014
Junkys,,......I know people who get it...then sell it....or give it to their bf to vein up to get hi. Shut the crap down and let em tweek on out
Look it up

Maggie Valley, NC

#20 May 22, 2014
youandme1974 wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should do some research before you try to instruct anyone!! What about seizoirs,? Do you not think those would cause death?(overlook the spelling) sorry
A healthy person cannot die or have seizures from opiate withdrawal alone...only benzodiazepines and alcohol do that to a person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Has Dementia 4 hr Waco1910 28
Trump encourages inbreeding to Make America Gre... 4 hr Waco1910 8
Another day, still no evidence on Russia collus... 4 hr Waco1910 14
Trump: A Fake and a Fraud 4 hr Waco1910 56
snitches (Dec '11) Apr 23 Fuckk12 58
Brittney Michelle Melton - WTF (Feb '16) Apr 23 Fuckk12 7
So sad so Apr 21 Moose Knuckle 2

Morganton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance