JoHNNY LYNN PLUMBING AND CONSTRUCTION

Posted in the Morganton Forum

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Jul 29, 2013
Ripoff

Angier, NC

#1 Jul 27, 2013
This man is a snake in the grass and will rip you off! He charges an arm and a leg to do a half ass job! I suggest no one hire him! You will regret it
loler

Hudson, NC

#2 Jul 27, 2013
Rip wrote:
This man is a snake in the grass and will rip you off! He charges an arm and a leg to do a half ass job! I suggest no one hire him! You will regret it
When you going to have this one taken off Heather??? Topix isn't quite as stupid as you might think you see you keep starting derogatory threads then cry like a little biotch dog to get them erased.
You're a short fat POS that likes to start trouble but just ain't woman enough to stand it when you get that fatass handed to you. You're mom is a big fat cowcunted POS too. You learned it from dear old mommy but she's just too fat and ugly to find a willing soul anymore. Weebles wobble and wish they could still find somebody to go down on!!! Your dad's a chickenshit loser drunk that's so effin' stupid he can't count his nutz and come up with the same answer twice. You might want to look up libel because when you start in on a business without any credible proof that's what you're doing. But not to worry we all know that your clan of misfits don't have a pot to pizz in so a lawsuit would be futile all anyone could win is a place in line with the other creditors your family owes. Hurry, hurry and get this took down you short fat loser, before everybody in the county finds out more about what a POS you and your dirt poor family really are.
Russel Crawford

Albemarle, NC

#3 Jul 27, 2013
I was considering to get some work done. Glad I read this. Won't be getting any of my business
Enough Already

Hudson, NC

#4 Jul 27, 2013
There you go that last post can be considered as proof of libel as the person starting this thread making these unfounded claims has caused this company to lose business and has resulted in damage to this company's reputation. You might want to post a retraction and if you don't I hope this company seeks damages from the person that started this thread in an attempt to cause damage to his business. This is a very serious game that you are playing when you attempt to ruin a company's reputation for sheer amusement.
curious

Morganton, NC

#5 Jul 28, 2013
No don't think it was the original post that done anything. It was lolers response. Who would want a person in there home that responds to customers like that. Not me....
Exactly

United States

#6 Jul 28, 2013
curious wrote:
No don't think it was the original post that done anything. It was lolers response. Who would want a person in there home that responds to customers like that. Not me....
You took the words right out of my mouth! This business owner just ruined their own reputation
How rude

United States

#7 Jul 28, 2013
They wont see a dime of my money
loler

Hudson, NC

#8 Jul 28, 2013
Nice try but I don't own any business yet I go to school and work at MDI. The business owner did nothing to these people.
curious

Morganton, NC

#9 Jul 28, 2013
Loler you can only blame yourself regardless of who u are...
loler

Hudson, NC

#10 Jul 28, 2013
I don't blame anyone except that stupid fat tramp Heather that started this thread. What's the matter are you scared that she's going to lose her $500 car and some of her fake jewlery in a lawsuit? The person whom she started this thread about has had enough of her petty drama queen BS. How many threads have you all started about people just this week? The forum boards here and in Granite Falls are full of them and you expect people just to take your BS and say nothing back. Yeah right don't hold your breath!!!
Lies

Angier, NC

#11 Jul 29, 2013
Loler is Amy Lynn, Johnny lynns wife...... And she doesn't work.
curious

Morganton, NC

#12 Jul 29, 2013
lol
Mike

Albemarle, NC

#13 Jul 29, 2013
loler wrote:
I don't blame anyone except that stupid fat tramp Heather that started this thread. What's the matter are you scared that she's going to lose her $500 car and some of her fake jewlery in a lawsuit? The person whom she started this thread about has had enough of her petty drama queen BS. How many threads have you all started about people just this week? The forum boards here and in Granite Falls are full of them and you expect people just to take your BS and say nothing back. Yeah right don't hold your breath!!!
Heather is hot! Why are you so obsessed with her? Jealousy?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Town of Hudson- Alcohol Vote 3 hr Sensible 60
Please Nuke Lenoir 3 hr Pissed 1
Gay marriage is on its way, folks. 4 hr no reason 60
Eola Beer Company 8 hr Duh 12
my dog has mange i need help (Aug '09) 13 hr Mark Prange 42
Caldwell County law enforcement spends over 200... 13 hr Militia Annihilation 1
Shouting erupts over Veterans Memorial plans 17 hr creepycrawlers 6
•••
•••
Morganton Dating