locally

Swannanoa, NC

#1 Mar 14, 2013
what happened when rick hensley took a gun to wifes daycare? was he ever convicted? I can't find anything on the internet at all!
jus saying

United States

#2 Mar 15, 2013
they let him plea to simple assault after beating her up with witnesses. I know she had to have surgery after the beating. Dont KNOW that he had a gun but wouldnt surprise me!!! He is a pathetic human being in my books. Cant believe people still go to him!!!
jus saying

United States

#3 Mar 15, 2013
if you wanna read more just search "dentist" in 28655 area...good read!
loyal wife

Morganton, NC

#4 Apr 10, 2016
a cheating wife can and will drive a man to doing crazy things. She slept with my (then) husband in the parking lot of Sgt Peppers while I was frantically looking for him so we could leave. true story.
Ball Boy

Morganton, NC

#5 Apr 10, 2016
loyal wife wrote:
a cheating wife can and will drive a man to doing crazy things. She slept with my (then) husband in the parking lot of Sgt Peppers while I was frantically looking for him so we could leave. true story.
I am sure you husband is better looking than Hensley had has a bigger package as it is well know that Rick is a little man. This is the "Root" of his problems and the fact he wasn't breast feed as a baby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
we're getting a wall 13 min southern at heart 111
Anti Trump riots spread. 57 min southern at heart 1,030
trump a russian agent? 2 hr prince of sikhim 119
FlatLine's Last Post Wins 2017 (Lenoir Edition) 3 hr Princess Hey 30
connecticut republican politician 3 hr southern at heart 22
FBI to review DOJ,FBI handling of Clinton crimi... 3 hr southern at heart 27
Obama 4 hr TSF 9

Morganton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance