Finances a main topic of Foothills ai...

Finances a main topic of Foothills airport meeting Friday

There are 2 comments on the Hickory Daily Record story from Jul 12, 2012, titled Finances a main topic of Foothills airport meeting Friday. In it, Hickory Daily Record reports that:

One reason may be due to a massive shortfall in projected revenues for its fixed-base operation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hickory Daily Record.

inquiry mind

Denver, NC

#1 Jul 18, 2012
When will we know about suspended airport manager, Alex Nelson? The public should be informed as to wheather he has stolen or mis-managed our tax dollars while living the good lif on his personal level!! Please tell us the truth.
about time

Wellford, SC

#2 Jul 19, 2012
I'm just wondering why Lenoir Newstopic never puts anything about the invetigation in their paper. Since Caldwell and Burke counties were giving tax money to the airport. The citizens of Caldwell have a right to know what happened to our tax dollars. Alex Nelson has lived the good life off of hard working people long enough. I say hurry up and arrest him!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
potus milk maid spermz!!! 3 min TSFMOOSEKNUCKLE 12
Trump has never been in more trouble than right... 4 min TSFMOOSEKNUCKLE 185
News Doc Watson, renowned guitarist (Feb '11) 6 min Donnie Tramp 15
🐄 your moms milk is tasty 🐄 14 hr WACOMOOSEKNUCKLER 369
How many meth labs in Burke? 18 hr Notsogood22 4
Brittney Michelle Melton - WTF (Feb '16) 22 hr Fuku 9
Biggest Johnsons in Morganton May 22 Ernest Carswell 10

Morganton Jobs

Personal Finance

Morganton Mortgages