Sheriff Jones Does NOT support the Se...

Sheriff Jones Does NOT support the Second Amendment

Posted in the Morganton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sheriff Red Coat

Cuajimalpa, Mexico

#1 Feb 8, 2014
Your illustrious Sheriff in Caldwell County has went on record at a recent Tea Party meeting as saying he would NOT stand up for your Second Amendment rights as citizens. He might as well said he would be part of the teams that kick in your doors to take them.

In fact that was a recent lawsuit against him and his department. His Deputies recently performed a warrant-less search on an elderly man in your county who was safely shooting in his own yard. They bruised and battered this man and seized his firearms which he had to get a lawyer to recover. This man had done no wrong except exercise his right against a warrant-less search. The man received a settlement costing you tax money.

Yet today your Sheriff was seen politicking at the Lenoir gun show accompanied by several in uniform on duty officers driving county cars. Your Sheriff and his Deputies are getting paid to politic. He refuses to stand for your Second Amendment rights yet he dares to show up at a gun show pretending to care all the while getting to paid to fool you.

Your Sheriff is a traitor and a thief. he deserves to be ran out of town on a rail. I hope you make a stand for your rights soon before its too late.
truth

Greenville, SC

#2 Feb 8, 2014
Sheriff Red Coat wrote:
Your illustrious Sheriff in Caldwell County has went on record at a recent Tea Party meeting as saying he would NOT stand up for your Second Amendment rights as citizens. He might as well said he would be part of the teams that kick in your doors to take them.

In fact that was a recent lawsuit against him and his department. His Deputies recently performed a warrant-less search on an elderly man in your county who was safely shooting in his own yard. They bruised and battered this man and seized his firearms which he had to get a lawyer to recover. This man had done no wrong except exercise his right against a warrant-less search. The man received a settlement costing you tax money.

Yet today your Sheriff was seen politicking at the Lenoir gun show accompanied by several in uniform on duty officers driving county cars. Your Sheriff and his Deputies are getting paid to politic. He refuses to stand for your Second Amendment rights yet he dares to show up at a gun show pretending to care all the while getting to paid to fool you.

Your Sheriff is a traitor and a thief. he deserves to be ran out of town on a rail. I hope you make a stand for your rights soon before its too late.
Takes a lot of nerve for him to say he would not protect our 2nd amendment rights, then politic at a gun show seeking gun owners support. Hypocrite .. Then again I'm not sure the general public realizes how threatened our 2nd amendment rights are.
Glock40

Arcadia, SC

#3 Feb 8, 2014
Uh guys..,. I know y'all are grasping at straws here constantly making up lies. But this is by far the dumbest one y'all have said yet hahahahahha pleaseeeeeee for our entertainment keep them coming!!!! You have everyone cracking up
Bill Palmer-Esq

Casar, NC

#4 Feb 8, 2014
What I was told from someone who attended that meeting was the question was posed to both candidates "If the federal govt decided to confiscate the firearms of American citizens, would you let them take them or would you tell them no and stand with your constituents?"
Jones said he would stand with his buddies who bestowed upon him all his Extra Super FBI Training Certificates. And Wilson said he would stand with the citizens of Caldwell County and tell the Feds to fuck off, come and take em.
Colt45

Black Mountain, NC

#5 Feb 8, 2014
Glock40 wrote:
Uh guys..,. I know y'all are grasping at straws here constantly making up lies. But this is by far the dumbest one y'all have said yet hahahahahha pleaseeeeeee for our entertainment keep them coming!!!! You have everyone cracking up
So you are saying I didn't hear that at the tea party event where Jones had made an appearance? So all those people in that room didn't hear it as well I suppose? You just keep believing your master and maybe he give you a nice treat or a pat on the head. I love the fact you are so stupid you cant see the forest for the trees and you think that retard sheriff is such a saint but guess what? Its just getting started big boy.
Pro 2A

Black Mountain, NC

#6 Feb 8, 2014
Bill Palmer-Esq wrote:
What I was told from someone who attended that meeting was the question was posed to both candidates "If the federal govt decided to confiscate the firearms of American citizens, would you let them take them or would you tell them no and stand with your constituents?"
Jones said he would stand with his buddies who bestowed upon him all his Extra Super FBI Training Certificates. And Wilson said he would stand with the citizens of Caldwell County and tell the Feds to fuck off, come and take em.
That is how it was told to me by someone who was attendance as well. You pretty much stated it verbatim as I heard it. For the life of me I can't understand how people in this county can stand for that but I guess it really hasn't made it out much. I was at the gun show myself and can attest to him and his officers there in uniform driving county cars. I think I will just bypass the county and call the state Monday, I dont think that is appropriate of on duty officers.
Pro 2A

Black Mountain, NC

#7 Feb 8, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Takes a lot of nerve for him to say he would not protect our 2nd amendment rights, then politic at a gun show seeking gun owners support. Hypocrite .. Then again I'm not sure the general public realizes how threatened our 2nd amendment rights are.
I have sent many emails off tonight to several 2A groups that support Pro 2A candidates also to some that go after with great affect those who stand against the 2A. We will see what happens. Some public shame may be coming their way soon and they will have to answer to the citizens.
Pro 2A

Black Mountain, NC

#8 Feb 8, 2014
Colt45 wrote:
<quoted text>So you are saying I didn't hear that at the tea party event where Jones had made an appearance? So all those people in that room didn't hear it as well I suppose? You just keep believing your master and maybe he give you a nice treat or a pat on the head. I love the fact you are so stupid you cant see the forest for the trees and you think that retard sheriff is such a saint but guess what? Its just getting started big boy.
Don't worry about the blind and ignorant, they are in the first stage of grief. It's called denial and Isolation. They are starting to transition to anger (second stage) which is where we catch them screwing up and making more mistakes.
rolling

Newland, NC

#9 Mar 25, 2014
Sheriff Red Coat wrote:
Your illustrious Sheriff in Caldwell County has went on record at a recent Tea Party meeting as saying he would NOT stand up for your Second Amendment rights as citizens. He might as well said he would be part of the teams that kick in your doors to take them.

In fact that was a recent lawsuit against him and his department. His Deputies recently performed a warrant-less search on an elderly man in your county who was safely shooting in his own yard. They bruised and battered this man and seized his firearms which he had to get a lawyer to recover. This man had done no wrong except exercise his right against a warrant-less search. The man received a settlement costing you tax money.

Yet today your Sheriff was seen politicking at the Lenoir gun show accompanied by several in uniform on duty officers driving county cars. Your Sheriff and his Deputies are getting paid to politic. He refuses to stand for your Second Amendment rights yet he dares to show up at a gun show pretending to care all the while getting to paid to fool you.

Your Sheriff is a traitor and a thief. he deserves to be ran out of town on a rail. I hope you make a stand for your rights soon before its too late.
Vote Lance May6th. Protect your 2nd amendment rights.
Jim Wiseman

United States

#10 Mar 25, 2014
Sheriff Red Coat wrote:
Your illustrious Sheriff in Caldwell County has went on record at a recent Tea Party meeting as saying he would NOT stand up for your Second Amendment rights as citizens. He might as well said he would be part of the teams that kick in your doors to take them.
In fact that was a recent lawsuit against him and his department. His Deputies recently performed a warrant-less search on an elderly man in your county who was safely shooting in his own yard. They bruised and battered this man and seized his firearms which he had to get a lawyer to recover. This man had done no wrong except exercise his right against a warrant-less search. The man received a settlement costing you tax money.
Yet today your Sheriff was seen politicking at the Lenoir gun show accompanied by several in uniform on duty officers driving county cars. Your Sheriff and his Deputies are getting paid to politic. He refuses to stand for your Second Amendment rights yet he dares to show up at a gun show pretending to care all the while getting to paid to fool you.
Your Sheriff is a traitor and a thief. he deserves to be ran out of town on a rail. I hope you make a stand for your rights soon before its too late.
Is there a YouTube video or recording of these statemenrs anywhere?
sawt

Lawndale, NC

#11 Mar 25, 2014
Jim Wiseman wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a YouTube video or recording of these statemenrs anywhere?
Simpler way to find your answer is to go to Sheriff Jones' Facebook page and ask him on his wall. See if he answers. He hasn't done so before when the question was posted to him.
sawt

Lawndale, NC

#12 Mar 25, 2014
Someone has posted the question now.
WOW

Hickory, NC

#13 Mar 26, 2014
And my close friend said his close friend told him that his sister who was in attendance at the meeting said that Lance Wilson said that he would be happy to help the federal government collect all the firearms.
sawt

Lawndale, NC

#14 Mar 26, 2014
WOW wrote:
And my close friend said his close friend told him that his sister who was in attendance at the meeting said that Lance Wilson said that he would be happy to help the federal government collect all the firearms.
The question has been posted by someone on Sheriff Jones' Facebook page. It should be a no brainer all the way around concerning what our elected officials do concerning upholding the law. There is no better way to find out than to ask directly when there is doubt and rumor.
That is, if an answer is given.
Bring_back_bliff

Greer, SC

#15 Mar 28, 2014
Sorry the second amendment it isn't what half of you think. However I don't have any ties with either jones or Wilson and I was give written and singed documents to pursue purchasing class III WEAPONS by SHERIFF JONES legally! If he was such opposed then why didn't he turn my application down! I don't have any thing for him to gain from me. However, He said, she said, and misinterpreted conversation only fuel the fire. State facts that can be prove not something you heard from someone who hers it from some one!
Sowhatimachristi an

Simpsonville, SC

#16 Mar 29, 2014
Well finally Alan "scared to death " Jones has finally stood up to the plate and offered to debate Lance Wilson, after so many attempts to call Jones out in a private message whether it be by Facebook or phone call, Lance called him out publicly and Jones could not back down, So now Jones has entered into a fight he will NOT win, like a cocker spaniel in a bull dog fight, now the question remains will Jones, a church goer I think, stand and lie his way back into power or admit his lack of leadership as current sheriff and step down from office. All I can say its going to get interesting here in the next month.
Laughable Sheriff

United States

#17 Mar 29, 2014
I've heard that a big name Sheriff from Arizona is coming to endorse Lance.
just sayin

Lenoir, NC

#18 Mar 29, 2014
I heard Lance is getting a huge endorsement from John Travolta.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#19 Mar 29, 2014
Do any of you really think the Federal Government would order to confiscate your guns when you know damned good and well they know the opposition and rebellion they would encounter in doing so? It would be out and out war between the citizens and the government. Can any one of you tell me the process of repealing a Constitutional Amendment?
say what?

Greenville, SC

#20 Mar 29, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
Do any of you really think the Federal Government would order to confiscate your guns when you know damned good and well they know the opposition and rebellion they would encounter in doing so? It would be out and out war between the citizens and the government. Can any one of you tell me the process of repealing a Constitutional Amendment?
It's not an issue of confiscation. All that will need to happen is a change in the law banning guns. This effectively renders them useless because at the point and time you displayed or used a gun, you would be the criminal. Sound crazy? Try owning a gun in Washington DC or Chicago. You can't !!! A man was recently convicted in DC for possession of ammo, a black powder cartridge none the less and he did not even have the gun. Try selling an AR-15 from NC in California, you can't, quick detach clips are illegal in CA. So basically confiscation is not needed, just a ban. People claim it could never happen but ask the folks in CA, DC and Chicago how well that theory is working out for them. Of course now obtaining the guns is not an issue, locating ammo is the problem, esp .22 cal. They are no good explanations for a shortage of ammo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wanna be gangster girls at case farms 7 hr LeleFROMthedowell 4
please report all foodstamp fraud. 15 hr John 2
Loud Booms at 4am? Wed Becky 3
Completely nude sunbathing chick Jul 27 Scooter 4
does anyone not care about whats going on at st... Jul 26 Dangalang 4
guinea pig Jul 26 old patient 1
News Morganton Development Readies for Customers Jul 25 Disappointed 2

Morganton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morganton Mortgages