Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Spcullen

Nebo, NC

#60784 Aug 25, 2014
Haha stop the billionaire Steyer The billionaire Bloomberg The billionaire Soros Hahaha
Ben

Greer, SC

#60785 Aug 25, 2014
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/25/us/michael-... I guess they with held the article as long as they could.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#60786 Aug 25, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not familiar with either post you are sniveling about.
Jesus wasn't a baby killer.
Jesus never advocated same sex marriage.
Liberals are not good people.
They prejudge, they "assume".
They are generally scummy people.
Like you, Victoria.
You're a base, low, twerp.
It was post where you said Red must be celebrating because an Israeli child was killed. It was very Christian of you.You will never know how much your committment to your faith inspires all of us to convert. The only thing that prevents usfrom converting is that we don't think we could practice it as strongly as you and Ben.
Mac

Nebo, NC

#60787 Aug 25, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
It was post where you said Red must be celebrating because an Israeli child was killed. It was very Christian of you.You will never know how much your committment to your faith inspires all of us to convert. The only thing that prevents usfrom converting is that we don't think we could practice it as strongly as you and Ben.
All I see is somebody trying to be just as sarcastic as you jerks usually are. That's what WE all think.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#60788 Aug 25, 2014
I see what you mean state. Its ok for Israeli kids to dodge missiles all day, But you draw the line if the missiles actually blow one up huh.?What a complete bankrupt philosophy you possess.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#60789 Aug 25, 2014
Critics Blast Obama’s Three Meals a Day

AUGUST 24, 2014

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—G.O.P. chief Reince Priebus ripped President Obama on Sunday for consuming three meals a day while on vacation in Martha’s Vineyard.

“With international crises boiling over in Iraq, Syria, and Ukraine, it’s unconscionable that the President is having breakfast, lunch, and dinner,” he said.

The White House defended the President’s eating habits, noting that his predecessor, George W. Bush, frequently supplemented his three meals a day with an afternoon snack, but Priebus was unmoved by this argument.“It sends a very dangerous message to our enemies to see President Obama eating,” he said.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#60790 Aug 25, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not familiar with either post you are sniveling about.
Jesus wasn't a baby killer.
Jesus never advocated same sex marriage.
Liberals are not good people.
They prejudge, they "assume".
They are generally scummy people.
Like you, Victoria.
You're a base, low, twerp.
So "Christian" of you, Waco.
You must be so proud of yourself......believing as you do that you're going straight to hell.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#60791 Aug 25, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
Ben, the two twerps Victoria and State are Dumb and Dumber!:-):-)
Each stroking the others massive ego!
But, I'll always be here to counter Victoria's idiocy, and State is just a clown.
Unfortunately, you have never countered anyone's idiocy....let alone mine.:-D

But it's nice to see you are consistent in your goal to be a very hateful RW-style Christian.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#60792 Aug 25, 2014
Ben wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08 /25/us/michael-brown-spent-las t-weeks-grappling-with-lifes-m ysteries.html I guess they with held the article as long as they could.
Sounds like a typical teenager.

I know this white Republican holy-roller family, the dad is a cop, and their kids are MUCH worse than this guy. Just looking at the filth they posted on their Facebook page was enough to turn my stomach. I am sure the parents are mortified. Just goes to show you.....it's hard to point fingers at the "others" because the "sames" are often much worse.

"[Michael Brown] did not have a criminal record as an adult, and his family said he never got in trouble with the law as a juvenile, either."

The oldest son of the holy-rollers got thrown in jail for shooting out a bunch of windows of his elderly neighborlady's house. Pathetic. She had a heart attack a couple of months later. I think it was from the stress of knowing she lived near a RIGHT WING hooligan.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#60793 Aug 25, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
I see what you mean state. Its ok for Israeli kids to dodge missiles all day, But you draw the line if the missiles actually blow one up huh.?What a complete bankrupt philosophy you possess.
Over 500 Palestinian children killed by Israel in this latest assault and you shed not a tear. ONE Israeli child is killed & you can't stop waving his bloody corpse.

So "Christian" of you, Waco.

"Over 1,500 Palestinian children have been killed by Israeli forces since 2000"
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#60794 Aug 25, 2014
This part is HILARIOUS!!!

"and he dabbled in drugs and alcohol"

You show me a teenager of the vast majority of WHITE RIGHT WINGERS and I will show you a kid who dabbled in drugs and alcohol. Go ahead, tell me how YOUR kids are different.....and I will laugh in your face.
Ben

Greer, SC

#60795 Aug 25, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a typical teenager.
I know this white Republican holy-roller family, the dad is a cop, and their kids are MUCH worse than this guy. Just looking at the filth they posted on their Facebook page was enough to turn my stomach. I am sure the parents are mortified. Just goes to show you.....it's hard to point fingers at the "others" because the "sames" are often much worse.
"[Michael Brown] did not have a criminal record as an adult, and his family said he never got in trouble with the law as a juvenile, either."
The oldest son of the holy-rollers got thrown in jail for shooting out a bunch of windows of his elderly neighborlady's house. Pathetic. She had a heart attack a couple of months later. I think it was from the stress of knowing she lived near a RIGHT WING hooligan.
OK ole gal, this is wrong on so many levels. So let me get this straight, you actually check out a "holy-roller family" whose father is a law officer, KIDS Facebook page? WHY, would you do that, do you have a vested interest in this family? Sounds kinda like "stalking" these people. You obviously have nothing in common with them. You know what, there are agencies out there that might take exception to you little statement on here. As a matter of fact, I find it unsettling. So, ""[Michael Brown] did not have a criminal record as an adult," Really? "Michael Brown Jr.(May 20, 1996 – August 9, 2014) So your saying he was an adult all of 3 months? How old was the "holy-rollers" son? The others and sames are the same. A kid gets in trouble. You failed to mention the mother of Brown counted on a juvenile OFFICER to mentor her young adult. Actually you failed to mention several things, gang, 3 high schools in 4 years, the mother quoted how she kept her "foot on his throat". Go sell a car, just show me the carFax.
Waco 1909

Clover, SC

#60796 Aug 25, 2014
I know a family of left-wing atheists. They had 5 kids. All 5 kids are drug addicts. One of them was convicted of heroin sales, got fifty years. One was murdered while working as a prostitute. Another one is serving a 15 year sentence. Another one just got out of prison for assaulting his wife. Going by the way Victoria apparently thinks, that means all left wing atheists are garbage. Another one just got out of prison for assaulting his wife. The mom and dad of this little family, although not currently in trouble, both have records.
Ben

Greer, SC

#60797 Aug 25, 2014
Victoria wrote:
This part is HILARIOUS!!!
"and he dabbled in drugs and alcohol"
You show me a teenager of the vast majority of WHITE RIGHT WINGERS and I will show you a kid who dabbled in drugs and alcohol. Go ahead, tell me how YOUR kids are different.....and I will laugh in your face.
If you are speaking to me, I'll bet you everything I own my kids have never touched either one. Start laughing and keep working that lot.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#60798 Aug 25, 2014
People posting in my name constantly. Sick of it.
Red Square

Hendersonville, NC

#60799 Aug 25, 2014
Mac wrote:
<quoted text> That's it? Wow. You really told him.
I find the wingnuts' difficulty in getting the most basic facts correct rather
comical.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#60800 Aug 25, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
I know a family of left-wing atheists. They had 5 kids. All 5 kids are drug addicts. One of them was convicted of heroin sales, got fifty years. One was murdered while working as a prostitute. Another one is serving a 15 year sentence. Another one just got out of prison for assaulting his wife. Going by the way Victoria apparently thinks, that means all left wing atheists are garbage. Another one just got out of prison for assaulting his wife. The mom and dad of this little family, although not currently in trouble, both have records.
What criteria or proof do you have to make this family "left wing?"Just curious

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#60801 Aug 25, 2014
Why hello people.
I am back.
Miss me?

“Vote”

Houston

#60802 Aug 25, 2014
I really hate signing in, I always thought it put me at a disadvantage, considering no one else signs in here, but really my legion of insane copiers leaves me no choice.
I've read a weeks worth of posts thus far.
All the the usual suspects....

“Vote”

Houston

#60803 Aug 25, 2014
Red Square, I trust my accuracy won't disappoint, I'm asking that no poster here respond to any "Waco", but the "Waco", that's signed in currently.
Any responses will only encourage these
Idiot(s).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Congress Passing Farts Rights Bill 5 min Fart News 1
I Farted & Had Quintuplets 8 hr Small farts big s... 2
Deadbeats on disability (Aug '12) 13 hr Seafood flatus 229
loss prevention at walmart (Jul '12) Tue MszMissUndastood 12
Roxy holder Tue MszMissUndastood 2
Dr ellison (Mar '16) Feb 19 TheWalljumper 8
my dog has mange i need help (Aug '09) Feb 19 bethpage89 58

Morganton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance