Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Mr Crazy Man

Greer, SC

#60214 Aug 20, 2014
Red Square wrote:
<quoted text>
I think some of them had the license to kill mentality even before 9/11.
Now they just have more powerful weapons at their disposal. It's likely
partly the equipment itself and partly not having people that are trained
to use it as it should be used.
Apparently the FPD doesn't have dashcams. There is also a video
from the store showing the possibility that Brown might not have
stolen the cigars. It's not totally clear. There is also the question
why Wilson drove away in the police car that was evidence, and if
he was beaten so badly he hung around the scene that long. Time
will tell.
Not clear he stole the cigars?
Any particular reason he was pushing the little guy around?
The little guy just got tossed around by someone three times his size, for no apparent reason??
hole in the wall

Baltimore, MD

#60215 Aug 20, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not quite what I heard. She was going to resign and then Perry acted like such an ass that she decided not to resign. He was going to replace her with one of his GOP cronies. There was a conflict of interest with the funds involved. Perry was making sure that they went to people who were HIS campaign donors. Which is illegal.
Now it's a REPUBLICAN judge who appointed a REPUBLICAN prosecutor, and it is in no way politically driven.....contrary to what Fox News tells you.
Pay attention to this sentence: It was a REPUBLICAN judge who appointed a REPUBLICAN prosecutor.
READ below:
"Craig McDonald, the director of Texas for Public Justice, said the facts don't support Perry's conclusion that he is the victim of a partisan smear.
"No politician in the prosecutor's office or the judicial system in Travis County has laid a hand on this. Our complaint went to the chief Republican judge, head of this judicial district, a Republican appointee of Governor Perry's. He turned it over and appointed a special judge, again, a Republican from San Antonio to oversee the matter. That Republican judge appointed a special prosecutor because he thought the case had that merit. That special prosecutor is a Republican as well who served under George W. Bush. No Democrat has had a finger on this. So, for the governor to say this is merely a partisan witch hunt just doesn't stand in the face of the facts," McDonald said on CNN's "State of the Union."
More LIES....
Mr Crazy Man

Greer, SC

#60216 Aug 20, 2014
They will indict Wilson.
He will be charged.
It will go to trial.
Wilson will be declared "not guilty".
Mr Crazy Man

Greer, SC

#60217 Aug 20, 2014
Demonize the victim? You people have already demonized Wilson.
Mr Crazy Man

Greer, SC

#60218 Aug 20, 2014
Used to be, you were innocent until proven guilty.
Now, you're guilty, even if you're declared "not guilty" by a jury.
Because, once the "mob" says you're guilty, that's it!
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#60219 Aug 20, 2014
Mr Crazy Man wrote:
<quoted text> Was Bush head of the PUBLIC INTEGRITY OFFICE then??
You get it? PUBLIC INTEGRITY??
I don't see a DAMN bit of irony here!
No, Waco, Bush was THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. So contrary to your confused argument pretending that some office holder in one state is more important than the President of the United States, it isn't.

Your focus is misguided. You are grasping for straws. SHE was going to step down. Because of Perry's ham-fisted methods of running roughshod over his opponents, the REPUBLICANS in Texas pursued the case against him.

I get it, you like Perry. Fine. You can like Perry. What you can't do is make some case that some woman's position in Texas is more important than the POTUS's.

BTW, I damn well guarantee you Perry ALSO drove drunk at some time in his life. You don't live as long as he has, hobnob with politicians IN TEXAS as long as he has, and not have driven drunk at some time in his life.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#60220 Aug 20, 2014
Perry's overwhelming HYPOCRISY when it comes to Republicans who were charged with drunk driving:

"However, a look at the Governor's history with Republican officials charged with drunk driving undermines his case.

While it's true that Rosemary Lehmberg drove drunk, and that her actions following the arrest are indefensible, it's also true that she went through the legal process, saw a judge, and served time. But this wasn't good enough for Rick Perry as he sought to force her from office.

This becomes highly suspect upon review of the Governor's previous treatment of public officials charged with drunk driving— treatment which includes looking the other way entirely, and allowing one official to rise in rank.

In 2011, Republican and former State Representative Jim Stick was arrested for drunk driving. He has since been appointed as chief legal counsel for the Texas Health and Human Services Commission, earning an annual salary of $162,000.

Then, there are officials who held identical offices as Rosemary Lehmberg. Since Perry has taken office, two other District Attorneys have been charged with drunk driving, but Rick Perry made no calls for their resignation.

In 2009, Kaufman County District Attorney Rick Harrison was found guilty of drunk driving after driving the wrong way in traffic.

In 2003, Swisher County D.A. Terry McEachern was found guilty of a DWI.

What's the difference between these District Attorneys and the Travis County District Attorney? It could be that they are Republicans. More likely, it's that these district attorneys were not overseeing investigations of the governor’s signature project – the Cancer Research Fund – which has since resulted in a felony indictment."

- See more at: http://progresstexas.org/blog/rick-perrys-inc...
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#60221 Aug 20, 2014
Mr Crazy Man wrote:
Used to be, you were innocent until proven guilty.
Now, you're guilty, even if you're declared "not guilty" by a jury.
Because, once the "mob" says you're guilty, that's it!
Mr. Crazy Man.....try to understand this. This is a discussion forum. We discuss things here. We don't change verdicts. You can stop being so outraged about nothing.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#60222 Aug 20, 2014
hole in the wall wrote:
<quoted text>
More LIES....
"Lies".....with a QUOTE from a NAMED PERSON. Which makes it easy for you to check if it is a lie or not. And here's what you will find.....it is not a lie.

I don't lie here. I have no reason to lie. The discussions I am involved in, the truth is on my side. And they are backed up with FACTS.
Ben

Greer, SC

#60225 Aug 20, 2014
Mr Square, I must have missed the twenty dollar bill the thief tossed on the counter, before he assaulted the employee and punched a police officer. Sorry, I'll go back and look. Maybe his accomplice paid before HE left.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#60227 Aug 20, 2014
Mr Crazy Man wrote:
A cheering crowd greeted Perry when he turned himself in.
Yes, they love Perry, and you can bet, this will be political fodder against the democrat party, for a while to come.
Perry will be a true hero after he defeats this scurrilous attack by democrats who support special treatment of elected officials.[....]
Typical democrat hero....
Sarah Palin gets cheering crowds. And she's a dimwit. Cheering crowds are proof of nothing.

They love Perry because they are Republicans. Republicans in Tennessee voted for a self-professed "family values;anti-abortion" hypocrite who took advantage of his patients, had sex with them, forced some to GET ABORTIONS, even forced his wife to get an abortion. Republican voters aren't the brightest bulbs in the box.

And I am sure that that Tennessee GOP hypocrite can ALSO muster up a crowd of cheering lunatics.

She is NOT a "typical democrat hero". We don't care about her. She is not the issue. Don't write things that HITW can truthfully call "LIES"!

Democrats aren't bringing a case against him.....REPUBLICANS are.
Ben

Greer, SC

#60228 Aug 20, 2014
"
BTW, I damn well guarantee you Perry ALSO drove drunk at some time in his life. You don't live as long as he has, hobnob with politicians IN TEXAS as long as he has, and not have driven drunk at some time in his life. " This is one of the more stupid comments in your repertoire. I'm glad you "damn well guarantee" you know something. BUT, since you can't prove it, guess what, it makes you wrong. BTW, I know a guy that has lived 82 years, still drives and has NEVER had a ticket. So before you "guarantee" something be willing to pay when that doesn't pan out for you. FYI, I NEVER guarantee anything.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#60229 Aug 20, 2014
Mr Crazy Man wrote:
<quoted text> Not clear he stole the cigars?
Any particular reason he was pushing the little guy around?
The little guy just got tossed around by someone three times his size, for no apparent reason??
"An excerpt of the security video shot from a different angle shows the figure identified as Brown at a check-out counter paying for the cigars before the apparent confrontation with the store clerk.[....]
The initial police report claimed that an unnamed “patron” had contacted police to report a “stealing in progress.” In a subsequent police interview, the witness claimed that Brown had reached over the counter and grabbed several packages of Swisher Sweets cigars and tried to leave without paying them. In the video above Brown can be seen reaching across the counter — but it appears that money is left on the counter, and accepted by the clerk, before Brown calmly walks toward the exit."
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#60230 Aug 20, 2014
hole in the wall wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to Work
I am at work. I do the majority of my work on the computer. Unfortunately for you RWers, today I don't have to go to any jobsite.:)
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#60231 Aug 20, 2014
Mr Crazy Man wrote:
Demonize the victim? You people have already demonized Wilson.
Demonized Wilson? Is wanting him to come forward and give an account of his role in the shooting of Brown demonization? Tell me how that is?
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#60232 Aug 20, 2014
JUST HOW DRUNK IS RICK PERRY IN THIS VIDEO?

Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#60233 Aug 20, 2014
"There are two possible explanations for why, during a speech in Manchester, New Hampshire, on Friday night, Rick Perry slurred his words, rambled off on weird tangents, and generally behaved in a manner that could be described as cartoonishly animated: The first is that his political advisers told him, "Voters want a president that they can have a beer with, so act like you're totally wasted. They're also very passionate about maple syrup, so when the dude hands you the maple syrup, pretend that it's an adorable new puppy." The second possibility is that Rick Perry was totally wasted."

Could be drugs.....could be drunk........could just be Perry being Perry. Whoops!!:)
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#60234 Aug 20, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Demonized Wilson? Is wanting him to come forward and give an account of his role in the shooting of Brown demonization? Tell me how that is?
Mr. Crazy Man is mad today. Perry's not looking too good...the Republicans in Texas are after him. That doesn't fit into Mr. Crazy Man's preferred narrative excusing Perry's crimes & blaming Democrats.

Mr. Crazy Man also wants abusive cops to walk free and abusive self-appointed community watch bullies not to be questioned. So Mr. Crazy Man is crazy mad today.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#60235 Aug 20, 2014
Mr Crazy Man wrote:
They will indict Wilson.
He will be charged.
It will go to trial.
Wilson will be declared "not guilty".
Typical. Encouraging everyone to "wait for all the evidence to come out" before making a judgement in the case, here you make a predidiction of "not guilty" becasue this is the side you favor. Maybe can polish up your "Zimmerman For President" buttons in support of Wilson. RWers should be coming on here soon with their "Wilson For President" mantras. It seems that anyone who kills a black man instantly becomes a potiential RW candidate. Proud of you and the rest of the gang.
hole in the wall

Baltimore, MD

#60236 Aug 20, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
"An excerpt of the security video shot from a different angle shows the figure identified as Brown at a check-out counter paying for the cigars before the apparent confrontation with the store clerk.[....]
The initial police report claimed that an unnamed “patron” had contacted police to report a “stealing in progress.” In a subsequent police interview, the witness claimed that Brown had reached over the counter and grabbed several packages of Swisher Sweets cigars and tried to leave without paying them. In the video above Brown can be seen reaching across the counter — but it appears that money is left on the counter, and accepted by the clerk, before Brown calmly walks toward the exit."
Its funny that you LIE too make your truth.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sunday church pew - Rejoice in Flatulence 2 hr A heavenly fart 2
The secret anti-fart forum? 3 hr Fart and seek 15
Flatus weather update: expect fart storms 3 hr Farty feet 6
Boehner: GOP won't repeal&replace Obamacare. 3 hr Farty samplers 45
My Fart Disorder Is Anal 3 hr Farty special 7
United Farters of America 4 hr Farty face 2
Fart Sausage Cures Gays & Liberals (Mar '16) 4 hr Farty Sharty 7

Morganton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance