Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#58136 Jul 26, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
Hamas fires rockets into Israel, rejecting four hour ceasefire extension.
Suicide is painless.
Maybe being a mercenary soldier for Israel is your life's calling. Then you could send us back first hand information instead of News Flashes from Fox News. And think of all the fun you would have!
Red Square

Mills River, NC

#58137 Jul 26, 2014
Turns out Nuttyahoo was wrong and that Hamas did not kidnap and kill those three Israelis teenagers. Oops, guess there was a rush to judgment by this jerk. You can't fix stupid.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#58138 Jul 26, 2014
Israel admits HAMAS didn't kidnap the 3 Israeli teens after all

When the bodies of three Israeli teenagers, kidnapped in the West Bank, were found late last month, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu did not mince words. "Hamas is responsible, and Hamas will pay," he said, initiating a campaign that eventually escalated into the present conflict in the region.
But now, officials admit the kidnappings were not Hamas's handiwork after all.

(h/t: Jewish Voices for Peace)
Repeated inconsistencies in Israeli descriptions of the situation have sparked debate over whether Israel wanted to provoke Hamas into a confrontation. Israeli intelligence is also said to have known that the boys were dead shortly after they disappeared, but to have maintained public optimism about their safe return to beef up support from the Jewish diaspora.

So, it was another Gulf of Tonkin style BS justification... almost [over] a 1000 dead. In the year 2014.

no words."
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#58139 Jul 26, 2014
Red Square wrote:
Turns out Nuttyahoo was wrong and that Hamas did not kidnap and kill those three Israelis teenagers. Oops, guess there was a rush to judgment by this jerk. You can't fix stupid.
Any reason the Israeli warmongers can find to massacre the innocent.....they grab it.

Why ANYONE in America still can't see what is going on is beyond me.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#58140 Jul 26, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
Any reason the Israeli warmongers can find to massacre the innocent.....they grab it.
You have to remember that many of them will defend Israel at all costs from a standpoint of their intepretation of the Bible, and the remaining portion are Fox News devotees..The RW always complain about "foreign aid". Have you ever heard one of the RW hypocrites complain about foreign aid to Israel? No, and you never will. How about it Waco?
TSF

Kinston, NC

#58141 Jul 26, 2014
The USS Liberty incident was an attack on a United States Navy technical research ship, USS Liberty, by Israeli Air Force jet fighter aircraft and Israeli Navy motor torpedo boats, on 8 June 1967, during the Six-Day War.[3] The combined air and sea attack killed 34 crew members (naval officers, seamen, two Marines, and one civilian), wounded 171 crew members, and severely damaged the ship.[4] At the time, the ship was in international waters north of the Sinai Peninsula, about 25.5 nmi (29.3 mi; 47.2 km) northwest from the Egyptian city of Arish.[1][5]
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
TSF

Kinston, NC

#58142 Jul 26, 2014
Israelis attack United Nations compound

GAZA (Reuters)- At least 15 people were killed and many wounded on Thursday when Israeli forces shelled a U.N.-run school sheltering Palestinians in northern Gaza, said a spokesman for the Gaza health ministry, Ashraf al-Qidra.
TSF

Kinston, NC

#58143 Jul 26, 2014
Starting a war and killing over 1000 people so far because of lies. What kind of stupid SOB would do such a thing? I guess the WMD lie had already been used, so he had to falsely blame the deaths of the three teenagers on Hamas.. And we have idiots in the USA who want us to borrow even more money to send to this POS and his country. No thanks. Stop ALL foreign aid to Israel NOW..

Red Square wrote:
Macy

Denver, NC

#58144 Jul 26, 2014
I like Taco Border Jumper. H is great!!!
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#58145 Jul 26, 2014
TSF wrote:
Starting a war and killing over 1000 people so far because of lies. What kind of stupid SOB would do such a thing? I guess the WMD lie had already been used, so he had to falsely blame the deaths of the three teenagers on Hamas.. And we have idiots in the USA who want us to borrow even more money to send to this POS and his country. No thanks. Stop ALL foreign aid to Israel NOW..
<quoted text>
This wasn't about teenagers.
It's about missiles.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#58146 Jul 26, 2014
Red Square wrote:
From dealing with your ignorant posts, I agree with your last statement.
This isn't about teenagers.
It's about missiles.
Red Square

Mills River, NC

#58147 Jul 26, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess right wing nutjobs are alike all over the world--just go ahead
and don't wait for the evidence, just make it up as you go along.
And I wouldn't be surprised if there were ulterior motives to start
a fight, including political ones. Pretty pathetic.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#58148 Jul 26, 2014
TSF wrote:
Israelis attack United Nations compound
GAZA (Reuters)- At least 15 people were killed and many wounded on Thursday when Israeli forces shelled a U.N.-run school sheltering Palestinians in northern Gaza, said a spokesman for the Gaza health ministry, Ashraf al-Qidra.
And who does the Gaza Health Ministry support?
Your source is biased.
Unreliable.
Tainted.
As usual.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#58149 Jul 26, 2014
Next time I want some unbiased info about democrats, I'll go to Rush Limbaugh.
Just as unbiased as the Gaza Health Ministry.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#58150 Jul 26, 2014
According to BBC (not Fox) Israel has unilaterally extended the ceasefire, despite missile fire from Hamas.
How unreasonable.:-)
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#58151 Jul 26, 2014
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
Hamas is your POS. You also seem akin to an idiot, your lips glued to the ass of Hamas scum.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#58152 Jul 26, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe being a mercenary soldier for Israel is your life's calling. Then you could send us back first hand information instead of News Flashes from Fox News. And think of all the fun you would have!
I use BBC.
Think of all the fun you'd have, if you possessed the capacity for linear thought.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#58153 Jul 26, 2014
I believe I've explained my position on the Hamas butchers putting Palestinians in harms way, to callously further their sickening agenda of murder and control.
Good night, lady and gentlemen.
Red Square

Mills River, NC

#58154 Jul 26, 2014
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
The sad fact is that he knows what just about everybody knows--
the Israelis can do just about anything and the U.S. will just
nod in agreement. And unfortunately, that is not going to change.
So the money will keep on coming. I read in the paper that some
Senators are trying to put 200 millions dollars into the bill dealing
with the immigration emergency for the Iron Dome.
weasel

United States

#58155 Jul 26, 2014
Red Square wrote:
<quoted text>
The sad fact is that he knows what just about everybody knows--
the Israelis can do just about anything and the U.S. will just
nod in agreement. And unfortunately, that is not going to change.
So the money will keep on coming. I read in the paper that some
Senators are trying to put 200 millions dollars into the bill dealing
with the immigration emergency for the Iron Dome.
So the three blind mice here can agree all they like, their moronic take on Hamas is laughably sophomoric and devoid of texture.
You're worse than a mere fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Stupid is Trump? This Stupid: 1 min TSF 2
In just 2 months, Trump is the worst President ... 1 hr conrack 154
Trumps FART outlook going from bad to worse 1 hr I Have PTSD 1
What George Bush Really FARTED of Trumpís Inaug... 1 hr I Have PTSD 1
Trump Russia FART dossier key claim 'verified' 2 hr I Have PTSD 1
Hawaii Judge Extends FARTS Blocking Trump 'Trav... 2 hr I Have PTSD 1
The Daily FART bird update 11 hr Winged fartbird 41

Morganton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance