Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#57098 Jul 14, 2014
I wonder what would happen if Mexico was firing a thousand rockets into Arizona and Phoenix?
Think the old USA might retaliate?
No, not if you're to the left of Castro.
Which is where the liberals on this forum are.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#57099 Jul 14, 2014
TSF wrote:
It may take Obama some time to correct this republiKan generated problem, kind of like it took time to fix the republiKan induced depression. Naturally the ones who caused the problem in the first place would whine that it isn't being fixed fast enough.
<quoted text>
This is Obama's doing. He supports this.
He wants money to pay for airplane rides and paperwork.
No for border security.
It's nice that he's got a bunch of border personal to take the people where they need to go.
That's why the people come straight to those border "guards" now.
They're not guards, they're Obama's facilitators.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#57100 Jul 14, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> This is Obama's doing. He supports this.
No for border security.
It's nice that he's got a bunch of border personal to take the people where they need to go.
You know, with those kind of openly expressed insane thoughts that you hear daily from RW Republicans, is there any wonder why the party is in such a deep shi*t hole and in all liklihood will never capture the White House again in our life time?
hole in the wall

Baltimore, MD

#57101 Jul 14, 2014
I see all you liberals are still brainwashed on obamas kool aid.......lol.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#57102 Jul 14, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
I wonder what would happen if Mexico was firing a thousand rockets into Arizona and Phoenix?
We wouldn't need to do anything as a nation. All the RW self made militiamen would first call a meeting at the Bundy Ranch to plan a strategy. Then they would all tear out across the desert for the border in their all terrain vehicles to fight the Battle of Nogales. Sheriff Joe would lead the charge in his Buford Pursor like manner.. Many self appointed militiamen would lose their lives in this patriotic defense of a country they hate (The USA), and from this loss, and the USA would become a much stronger nation with less wing nuts involved in our affairs blocking it as regularly seen on Fox News.. With this major obstacle of RW malcontents removed, maybe we could make some real progress in this nation.. I like the idea, Waco. When are you signing up?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#57103 Jul 14, 2014
Rock could document this great battle on the border and could call it, "The Battle of the Boomers."
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#57104 Jul 14, 2014
hole in the wall wrote:
I see all you liberals are still brainwashed on obamas kool aid.......lol.
Give us a real example, hole, just give us ONE example. Break the chains of oppression and write us an entire paragraph. Don't you think the Jim Jones kool aid reference is a bit dated? Jonestown was 1979. Maybe you haven't had a legitimate thought since that time. That is certainly how it appears. Waco, with idiots like this on your team, does it ever give you second thoughts about your own positions?
Red Square

Hendersonville, NC

#57105 Jul 14, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
I wonder what would happen if the U.S. bombed Mexico
without having any proof that the Mexican government had
kidnapped and killed three U.S. teenagers. But I can't see
the U.S. doing that, but Israel did.
TSF

Middlesex, NC

#57106 Jul 14, 2014
Obama is just asking for money to legally deal with the problem created by republican legislation in 2008 . With all these complaints about Obama's EOs, you would think the republiKans in the House of Representatives would ACTUALL DO SOMETHING other than complain. Something like repealing the law requiring the hearings before deportation.
then the kids could be deported immediately if not sooner. But then there would be no real issue for republikans to bitch, whine, cry, bellyache , complain , lie and do nothing about.
Waco 1909 wrote:
No for border security.
Red Square

Hendersonville, NC

#57107 Jul 14, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
No for border security.
Busy day at the right wing straw man factory. There is money in
Obama's request that would go to border security. And these
judicial procedures are mandated by a law singed by..........
Bush II. Dumbya strikes again.
hole in the wall

Baltimore, MD

#57108 Jul 14, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Give us a real example, hole, just give us ONE example. Break the chains of oppression and write us an entire paragraph. Don't you think the Jim Jones kool aid reference is a bit dated? Jonestown was 1979. Maybe you haven't had a legitimate thought since that time. That is certainly how it appears. Waco, with idiots like this on your team, does it ever give you second thoughts about your own positions?
the idiots are you obama lovers..........its one after another.you got nothing new to say......you are a arrogant know it all ,just like obama.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#57109 Jul 14, 2014
hole in the wall wrote:
<quoted text> the idiots are you obama lovers..........its one after another.you got nothing new to say......you are a arrogant know it all ,just like obama.
Wow! What an improvement! A complete thought is beginning to develop!
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#57110 Jul 14, 2014
.....and hole....we're all black, too, just like Obama.
Red Square

Hendersonville, NC

#57111 Jul 14, 2014
The original Kool-Aid is a wonderful product, especially during the hot days of summer. Too bad it has turned into an insult.

Every cloud has a silver lining--Hamas has drones.

:)
hole in the wall

Baltimore, MD

#57112 Jul 14, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
.....and hole....we're all black, too, just like Obama.
well I am not pure white........I am a mixed breed.....an obama is half white.so whats your point?......oh you have no point....ps.pull your head out of your ass.....you might see things clearer

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#57113 Jul 14, 2014
Kids deported under last year of Bush/8600
Kids deleted last year under Obama/1600.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#57114 Jul 14, 2014
NYT says, only a few weary children on buses have come across the border.
60,000 so far....

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#57115 Jul 14, 2014
Now these disingenuous atheistic liberal b******s try to use Christian faith as a weapon against Christians who happen to want a secure border.
What low scum these liberals are.
Such sickening hypocrisy is unparalleled.
TSF

Middlesex, NC

#57116 Jul 14, 2014
WTF. Obama is deleting children? How is he doing that?
waco1909 wrote:
Kids deported under last year of Bush/8600
Kids deleted last year under Obama/1600.
TSF

Middlesex, NC

#57117 Jul 14, 2014
The number of illegal immigrants in the U.S. dropped to an estimated 11.1 million last year from a peak of 12 million in 2007, part of an overall waning of Hispanic immigration. For the first time since 1910, Hispanic immigration last year was topped by immigrants from Asia.

Demographers say illegal Hispanic immigration -- 80 percent of all illegal immigration comes from Mexico and Latin America -- isn't likely to approach its mid-2000 peak again, due in part to a weakened U.S. economy and stronger enforcement, but also to a graying of the Mexican population.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 cases of Voter Fraud out of 35 MILLION VOTES 4 hr Stink toes 30
A Serious Look at Immigration 4 hr Trumped 161
Obama jokes. 4 hr White Garden House 15
New Ebola, vaccine 100% effective. 13 hr Ogungabola 2
I will never support the gay flag. Wed greenman 2
Would you sleep with Karen Wynne of WLOS News 13?. Jul 29 Pecker 2
dis,dem,dat,learn to speak. (Oct '13) Jul 28 Redneckssuckcock 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morganton Mortgages