Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
waco 1954

Greer, SC

#54821 Jun 8, 2014
Arizona rushes aid to a warehouse in Nogales where federal storm troopers dropped off seven hundred children as though they were cattle.
Obama's feds shrug their shoulders, let Arizona pay the costs and assume responsibility.
Perhaps the governor of Arizona, Jan Brewer, who is against illegal immigration, is being punished.
Otherwise, why bring them from Texas?
Texas is much more in favor of immigration, but the Arizonans need to be punished for their restrictive policies regarding illegals?
TSF

Angier, NC

#54822 Jun 8, 2014
RINO (Toll road) Tillis is fake as his university of Maryland diploma. Real republicans do not support that POS.
Anonymous

Greer, SC

#54823 Jun 8, 2014
Welcome to the New Age.
zirconim90

Angier, NC

#54824 Jun 8, 2014
Strontium-90 concentrations in deciduous (baby) teeth of 515 children born mainly after the end of worldwide atmospheric nuclear bomb tests in 1980 are found to equal the concentrations in children born during atmospheric tests in the late 1950s. Recent Sr-90 concentrations in the New York-New Jersey-Long Island metropolitan area have exceeded the expected downward trend seen in both baby teeth and adult bone after the 1963 ban on atmospheric testing. Sharp rises and declines are also seen in Miami, Florida. In Suffolk County, Long Island, Sr-90 concentrations in baby teeth were significantly correlated with cancer incidence for children 0 to 4 years of age. A similar correlation of childhood malignancies with the rise and decline of Sr-90 in deciduous teeth occurred during the peak years of fallout in the 1950s and 1960s. Independent support for the relation between nuclear releases and childhood cancer is provided by a significant correlation with total alpha and beta activities in local surface water in Suffolk County. These results strongly support a major role of nuclear reactor releases in the increase of cancer and other immune-system-related disorders in young American children since the early 1980s
Iodine 131

Angier, NC

#54825 Jun 8, 2014
It also plays a major role as a radioactive isotope present in nuclear fission products, and was a significant contributor to the health hazards from open-air atomic bomb testing in the 1950s, and from the Chernobyl disaster, as well as being a large fraction of the contamination hazard in the first weeks in the Fukushima nuclear crisis. This is because I-131 is a major uranium, plutonium fission product, comprising nearly 3% of the total products of fission (by weight). See fission product yield for a comparison with other radioactive fission products. I-131 is also a major fission product of uranium-233, produced from thorium.

Due to its mode of beta decay, iodine-131 is notable for causing mutation and death in cells that it penetrates, and other cells up to several millimeters away
Anonymous

Greer, SC

#54826 Jun 8, 2014
Bode',Vaughn
waco 1954

Greer, SC

#54827 Jun 8, 2014
It's the end of the world as we know it,
and I feel fine....
TSF

Angier, NC

#54828 Jun 8, 2014
For now. Check out latency.
waco 1954 wrote:
It's the end of the world as we know it,
and I feel fine....
waco 1954

Greer, SC

#54829 Jun 8, 2014
Colorado weed,28% THC, Netherlands weed, only allowed to go to 15% THC.
Wanna get fkd up?
Colorado, hands down.....
waco 1954

Greer, SC

#54830 Jun 8, 2014
Smoke some 28%THC Colorado weed, you won't worry about politics.
You won't feel anything.
Null and void, or, how I learned to quit worrying, and love the bong!?!?
TSF

Angier, NC

#54831 Jun 8, 2014
Fukushima released 5,400,000 curies of I-131 and 350,000 curies of Cs-137 into the atmosphere( so far).
Is that a lot of radiation? Yes. By comparison the Three Mile Island meltdown released 17 curies.
How much is a curie? Answer 37,000,000,000 disintegrations--so--
total release into the air for now= 212000000000000000

How dangerous is that to me here in NC? Kind of like smoking cigarettes for years..
Taxpayer

Clinton, NC

#54832 Jun 8, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a good thing for the Republican Party that people like you are so stupid.
You know, I know a lot of liberals who came back from the Afghanistan & Iraq wars. Some without their legs and some without their eyes. Would you call them cowards? I know a group of liberal doctors who go all over the world, places like Pakistan, Syria & Haiti, risking disease & war, just to help people. They do it FOR NO PAY. Would you call them cowards?
You have been brainwashed by RW propaganda to the point your brain has been cooked to a crisp. There's no other way to describe the mind which produces such hateful lies every single time you come here & write something.
You go right on voting for the party of people who laugh at you. Because that's what they do. The Republican party does not have the numbers to win elections with only the voters whom they support......the top 1% and big corporate CEOs are a minority. And so they depend on LIARS like Ted Cruz to DUPE stupid people. And in your case, it worked.
The Republican party DOES NOT work for people like you. The evidence is everywhere & yet you WILLFULLY choose to ignore it.
The Republican party wants to privatize SS. Bush wanted to do it. Do you have any idea what would have happened to SS when the recession hit IF it had been privatized? You would be out on the streets panhandling for enough money for food to keep from starving.
I proved your LIES ( and Ted Cruz's) about the first amendment WRONG. I posted something that should have made you THINK. It should have made you THINK enough to research it and learn that you had been LIED to. But it didn't. You just doubled down on your lemming-like RW stupidity and tried to claim Liberals were cowards.
Liberals fight your wars. Liberals are your doctors. Why don't you educate yourself for a change?
Would like some cheese with the wine?
waco 1954

Greer, SC

#54833 Jun 8, 2014
As people desperately search for some escape from the constant unending flow of electronic information that follows them around like invisible insanity, basting their brains in ceaseless white noise that makes any hope of discerning reality from folly a fairy tale of Brobdingnagian proportion, the desperate need for the living death of drugs increases geometrically.
So to speak....
waco 1954

Greer, SC

#54834 Jun 8, 2014
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me help.
"Would you like some cheese with that whine?" (Victoria).
Taxpayer

Clinton, NC

#54835 Jun 8, 2014
not her wrote:
good old Obama goes around the Supreme Court and Congress and all the Republicans in the world to get what he wants. except when he could really do some good. like raising the minimum wage for everybody. not just a few federal subcontractors.
The lazy freeloaders looking to use the government to steal from working people. They are to lazy to better themselves so they get what they deserve.
Taxpayer

Clinton, NC

#54836 Jun 8, 2014
waco 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> Let me help.
"Would you like some cheese with that whine?" (Victoria).
Thank you 1954.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#54837 Jun 8, 2014
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
The lazy freeloaders looking to use the government to steal from working people. They are to lazy to better themselves so they get what they deserve.
The biggest freeloaders are the corporate pigs who pay ZERO in taxes thanks to the Republicans who hand them tax loopholes. The second biggest freeloaders are the top 1% who stash their money overseas and pay little or no taxes thanks to YOUR vote.

Meanwhile, middle class & poor Republican voters who call themselves "Christians" cry the blues because some poor family uses food stamps to keep from starving in their time of need.

Reality....it's complicated. It's not simple like RW propagandists' soundbites.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#54838 Jun 8, 2014
"Bergdahl was locked in a shark cage in total darkness for WEEKS, horribly tortured and beaten, say officials as his parents go to ground amid death threats

Bob Bergdahl and his wife Jani have received unspecified threats, federal authorities confirm"

Republicans have hit a new low. They use our soldiers for their political posturing.....willing to let them die in enemy hands for their endless goal of destroying this country and our president.

Republicans....America's real homegrown terrorists.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#54839 Jun 8, 2014
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxpayer The proper response would be:

"Would you like some cheese with that WHINE?".......Idiot
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#54840 Jun 8, 2014
Victoria wrote:
"Bergdahl was locked in a shark cage in total darkness for WEEKS, horribly tortured and beaten, say officials as his parents go to ground amid death threats
Bob Bergdahl and his wife Jani have received unspecified threats, federal authorities confirm"
Republicans have hit a new low. They use our soldiers for their political posturing.....willing to let them die in enemy hands for their endless goal of destroying this country and our president.
Republicans....America's real homegrown terrorists.
There are no surprises with today's Republicans. They just do lip service to veterans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephanie Walker (Mar '16) 57 min shesahoe 15
News Trump meets former Vice President Gore in New Y... 1 hr Grinder1373 70
Victoria/conrack the running dog of the Left 1 hr Waco 1909 96
Linda McMahon to be in TRUMPS Cabinet. 2 hr Waco 1909 29
Anti Trump riots spread. 3 hr Gentleman Jack 459
Improve Lenoir 3 hr Gentleman Jack 8
Trump tweets: Carrier Union Boss"Has Done a Ter... 3 hr Waco 1909 18

Morganton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance