Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
TSF

Angier, NC

#53446 May 18, 2014
As republikans in congress raise holy hell pointing fingers at the VA director, here is what republikans are doing behind the scenes: Cutting the Va budget AND
Last week, Congress forced the Pentagon to make budget cuts that increased living costs for our service members. Our service members are faced with a budget that would raise their grocery prices at commissaries by at least 20% and force military families to pay an additional 5% out-of-pocket for housing.

As republikans in congress raise holy hell pointing fingers at Benghazilla, they are stay totally quiet about themselves having cut funds to embassy security.
Waco 1954 wrote:
VA accused of cover-up as veterans die!!
Still laughing State?
TSF

Angier, NC

#53447 May 18, 2014
VA Care End Eyed for 1.3 Million Vets

Budget Panel Eyes End to VA Care for 1.3 Million Vets

The House Budget Committee, chaired by Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), has told a veterans' group it is studying a plan to save $6 billion annually in VA health care costs by cancelling enrollment of any veteran who doesn't have a service-related medical condition and is not poor.

Committee Republicans, searching for ways to curb federal deficits and rein in galloping VA costs, are targeting 1.3 million veterans who claim priority group 7 or 8 status and have access to VA care.

Priority group 8 veterans have no service-connected disabilities and annual incomes, or net worth, that exceed VA means-test thresholds and VA "geographic income" thresholds, which are set by family size.

Priority Group 7 veterans also have no service-connected disabilities and their incomes are above the means-test thresholds. But their incomes or net worth fall below the geographic index. In other words, because of where they live, in high cost areas, they likely struggle financially.

Joseph Violante, national legislative director for Disabled American Veterans, said he first learned of the committee's interest in possibly narrowing access to VA clinics and hospitals from a DAV member from Wisconsin, chairman Ryan's home state.
Waco 1954 wrote:
Obama asskisser Shineski dodges bullets while his undersecretary takes one for the team, and RESIGNS!!
TSF

Angier, NC

#53448 May 18, 2014
One way to reign in galloping veterans disability costs would be to stop having wars started for fake reasons .
Waco 1954

Greer, SC

#53449 May 18, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it take a dumb f-cker to back a dumb f-cker. No one is surprised that you do. Unsophisticated? LOL Ignorant is the word you are looking for.
. Once again your "post" is void of substance, heavy on mindless anger and insipid insult.
Good luck with that M.I. you're working so hard to acquire.
Waco 1954

Greer, SC

#53450 May 18, 2014
TSF wrote:
VA Care End Eyed for 1.3 Million Vets
Budget Panel Eyes End to VA Care for 1.3 Million Vets
The House Budget Committee, chaired by Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), has told a veterans' group it is studying a plan to save $6 billion annually in VA health care costs by cancelling enrollment of any veteran who doesn't have a service-related medical condition and is not poor.
Committee Republicans, searching for ways to curb federal deficits and rein in galloping VA costs, are targeting 1.3 million veterans who claim priority group 7 or 8 status and have access to VA care.
Priority group 8 veterans have no service-connected disabilities and annual incomes, or net worth, that exceed VA means-test thresholds and VA "geographic income" thresholds, which are set by family size.
Priority Group 7 veterans also have no service-connected disabilities and their incomes are above the means-test thresholds. But their incomes or net worth fall below the geographic index. In other words, because of where they live, in high cost areas, they likely struggle financially.
Joseph Violante, national legislative director for Disabled American Veterans, said he first learned of the committee's interest in possibly narrowing access to VA clinics and hospitals from a DAV member from Wisconsin, chairman Ryan's home state.
<quoted text>
Since I'm not a mindless political drone like State or Victoria, I'm going to say that I strongly disagree with this idiotic "cost saving"_measure, and let me go on to say, if this crap continues in other venues, the republican party will not only lose my vote, I'll vote for democrats in every position.
Waco 1954

Greer, SC

#53451 May 18, 2014
TSF wrote:
One way to reign in galloping veterans disability costs would be to stop having wars started for fake reasons .
There you go.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#53452 May 18, 2014
Waco 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> Since I'm not a mindless political drone like State or Victoria, I'm going to say that I strongly disagree with this idiotic "cost saving"_measure, and let me go on to say, if this crap continues in other venues, the republican party will not only lose my vote, I'll vote for democrats in every position.
Mindless political drone? LOL..Live in a glass house?
Anonymous

Hanoi, Vietnam

#53453 May 18, 2014
Yeah i live it !, Just because your beach bag is filled with magazines, your iPod, and your towel, doesnt mean you can leave the sunscreen behind. http://www.friv200.com | http://www.y8kizi.com
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#53454 May 18, 2014
TSF wrote:
At the time the warmongering Bush administration was starting one stupid war after another, I remember reading article after article warning that not only were the wars insane but that it would devastate our VA system for generations to come. But still the RW lemmings smacked those yellow ribbons on the backs of their SUVs and called all of us "traitors" who were against their stupid wars.

Now when I hear some RW airhead lambaste Shinseki I want to vomit. First they choose an idiot like Bush for president, who admitted years before that if he ever became president he would go after and "get" Saddam Hussein, and then they whine when the result of their idiotic choice for president is a VA crisis for America for decades to come.

This crisis is not Shinseki's fault. It's the Bush administration's fault. All those pro-Israel warmongers like Rumsfeld, Cheney, Wolfowitz, etc.....they are all war criminals.
Waco 1954

Greer, SC

#53455 May 18, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Mindless political drone? LOL..Live in a glass house?
You're the one throwing rocks big man.
Carte to make an actual post?
Do you feel I'm justified, by the way, per my comments regarding the republican party?
Waco 1954

Greer, SC

#53456 May 18, 2014
Shinseki is a bad appointment.
Bush invaded the wrong country.
Hillary also voted to invade the wrong country.
Emotions were running high.
But, Hillary wasn't the President.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#53457 May 18, 2014
Has anyone seen a photo of the little weasel who the GOP picked to head their ridiculous political theater fiasco on Benghazi?

If ever there were a more perfect weasel to play the part of a perfect GOP weasel, I don't know who that weasel would be.

"WASHINGTON, May 18 (Reuters)- The Republican who will lead an investigation of the 2012 attacks on U.S. diplomatic quarters in Benghazi was known for courtroom theatrics in his time as a prosecutor, portending dramatic hearings on an issue that already has strained partisan civility in Washington."

Republicans.....proving themselves nothing more than hypocrites every single day.
Waco 1954

Greer, SC

#53458 May 18, 2014
Which brings up an interesting point.
Is Hillary C. a war criminal?
I say no.
Neither is Bush. Bush was/is stupid.
What about the Secretary of Defense?
And the vice?
Waco 1954

Greer, SC

#53459 May 18, 2014
Whitewater was an expensive partisan fiasco.
I'd still be pi**ed about that, were I a democrat.
The "birther" incident was another fiasco.
So, I can see why democrats are touchy about Benghazi, and the IRS scandal.
Make no mistake, that South Carolina boy intends to make a name for himself, for future political benefit.
Despite his unfortunate hairstyle!
Waco 1954

Greer, SC

#53460 May 18, 2014
Red Square has given up voting.
Anyone else?
What about you, TSF?
Waco 1954

Greer, SC

#53461 May 18, 2014
Waco 1954 wrote:
Shinseki is a bad appointment.
Bush invaded the wrong country.
Hillary also voted to invade the wrong country.
Emotions were running high.
But, Hillary wasn't the President.
Shineski.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#53462 May 18, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
At the time the warmongering Bush administration was starting one stupid war after another, I remember reading article after article warning that not only were the wars insane but that it would devastate our VA system for generations to come. But still the RW lemmings smacked those yellow ribbons on the backs of their SUVs and called all of us "traitors" who were against their stupid wars.
Now when I hear some RW airhead lambaste Shinseki I want to vomit. First they choose an idiot like Bush for president, who admitted years before that if he ever became president he would go after and "get" Saddam Hussein, and then they whine when the result of their idiotic choice for president is a VA crisis for America for decades to come.
This crisis is not Shinseki's fault. It's the Bush administration's fault. All those pro-Israel warmongers like Rumsfeld, Cheney, Wolfowitz, etc.....they are all war criminals.
Surely you don't expect these RWers to own up to the facts of history and their effect on today's veterans, do you, Victoria?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#53463 May 18, 2014
Waco 1954 wrote:
Which brings up an interesting point.
Is Hillary C. a war criminal?
I say no.
Neither is Bush. Bush was/is stupid.
What about the Secretary of Defense?
And the vice?
How can you place a Senator in the same category as a President who pushed the War effort with false information and lies?
Waco 1954

Greer, SC

#53464 May 18, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you place a Senator in the same category as a President who pushed the War effort with false information and lies?
. I didn't. "But Hillary wasn't president".
Waco 1954

Greer, SC

#53465 May 18, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you don't expect these RWers to own up to the facts of history and their effect on today's veterans, do you, Victoria?
. I believe I just did, in an earlier post.
Yesterday, as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Logic Fails me: 3 min Rock 231
UK LEAVES EU, Obama saddened. 15 min Gin Mill 88
Did God curse the Negro?. 19 min Gin Mill 15
Show at Rose's Mon LIL OLE ME 8
Dysartsville Road yapping ass annoying dog... Jun 24 james 15
Lost Chihuahua Jun 23 Revolution32 1
vfw road Jun 23 Revolution32 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morganton Mortgages