Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Rock

Franklin, NC

#49583 Mar 29, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>You are such an illiterate racist.
. Explain you silly child troll.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#49584 Mar 29, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a black by the way you post: "A black guy just "have" me a ticket? You should change your moniker from Waco 1909 to Blacko 1909. Does the "1909" represent the number of times you were admitted in a mental hospital?
The "have" was because I use swype, so since I didn't have my glasses on "gave" went by the wayside.! It's a takeoff on a Franklin Ajaye joke, I substituted a word. As far as the rest of your insults, what the hey, liberals are always mean. LMAO!
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#49585 Mar 29, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>You are such an illiterate racist.
I am not illiterate! ;)
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#49586 Mar 29, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have I ever said I disapprove of white skin? I wear it everyday. I am not against whites. What about groups you disapprove of, like gays, having the freedom to choose the person they love in a bonding long term relationship? Republicans should never tell us there are "lots of people we don't approve of". Republicans are the Kings of that category. What a friggin hypocrite.
You're projecting again State. I'm not against you or your lifestyle, I just am not in favor of gay marriage, that's my opinion, and so far that's still legal! You are also the most judgmental person I've encountered on Topix, and are the King Of The Hypocrites. You little weasel.
Ben

Greer, SC

#49587 Mar 29, 2014
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia — President Obama ended his weeklong trip to Europe and Saudi Arabia on Saturday morning with a brief private ceremony in which he presented an International Women of Courage award to a Saudi woman who works to prevent domestic violence in the kingdom.

The brief event, just hours before Mr. Obama boarded Air Force One to return home, came a day after the president chose not to raise the issue of human rights during a two-hour discussion with King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia.

The award, which is given by the secretary of state every year, honors women around the world “who have demonstrated exceptional courage and leadership in advocating for peace, justice, human rights, gender equality and women’s empowerment, often at great personal risk,” according to the State Department’s website.“I’m doing this on behalf of Michelle Obama, who normally is the presenter, and I know Dr. Al Muneef is disappointed that it’s me instead of Michelle, appropriately so,” Mr. Obama said as he presented her the award in a room at the Ritz Carlton hotel where he was staying. The president’s decision not to discuss human rights or women’s rights in his meeting with the king is sure to disappoint activists who have long been critical of the kingdom’s treatment of women.

White House officials defended Mr. Obama’s decision, saying that the meeting with the king was intended as a way for the two leaders to discuss security issues in the region, including the nuclear negotiations with Iran and the Syrian civil war.

“We’ll continue to raise these issues associated with human rights, with reforms here in the kingdom, on a regular basis in all of our interactions with the Saudis,” an official said, speaking on the condition of anonymity to discuss the private meeting between Mr. Obama and King Abdullah.“The fact is that given the time they had today and given the need to focus intensively on Iran and Syria in particular, they just didn’t get to the full agenda.” This is like handing it to her under the table, saying don't tell anyone till I get on the plane. This is why the international arena perceives him as weak. John Kerry should have given the award, the President wanted a pat on the back. It's like saying see what I did.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#49588 Mar 29, 2014
I love the liberals Rock. They are good human beings, but they lack the capacity for linear thought. If a liberal website says, jump, they say how high, in mid-air. While they call people every name in the book, and make fun of my disability, they paint themselves as "tolerant"!! It is to laugh!
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#49589 Mar 29, 2014
State are you black, or white, this week?
Taxpayer

Rocky Mount, NC

#49590 Mar 29, 2014
California state Sen. Leland Yee, D-San Francisco who supports gun control, caught gun-running. This is another reason demorats want gun control, they make more money selling them out the back door.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#49591 Mar 29, 2014
Taxpayer wrote:
California state Sen. Leland Yee, D-San Francisco who supports gun control, caught gun-running. This is another reason demorats want gun control, they make more money selling them out the back door.
Sooo true!
Taxpayer

Rocky Mount, NC

#49592 Mar 29, 2014
TSF wrote:
But I am asking how any of that applies to reading, writing and arithmetic. Is communistic arithmetic different from democratic arithmetic? Are the multiplication tables the same? Does 2+2= 4 in communist arithmetic? What sinister message lurks in arithmetic?
Can you do simple arithmetic? What does Sara Palin and your power meter say about arithmetic?
<quoted text>
It proves your lack reading comprehension or you are trying to hide the fact you are a communist supporter.
Rock

Franklin, NC

#49593 Mar 29, 2014
Taxpayer wrote:
. That was some funny shit y'all!
Taxpayer

Rocky Mount, NC

#49595 Mar 29, 2014
TSF wrote:
If the Supreme court rules that corporations are people with rights of religious freedom that they can force onto others, it seems just as reasonable for them to declare that illegals are Americans.
<quoted text>
Your man picked put his people in there. But, like most communist minded people they are untrustworthy.
Rock

Franklin, NC

#49596 Mar 29, 2014
Good news people. The FBI just removed the Anti defamation league and Southern.( ain't NOTHIN Southern bout it!) poverty law from their website links. Enough of those morons, buffoons and table rousers.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#49597 Mar 29, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You're projecting again State. I'm not against you or your lifestyle, I just am not in favor of gay marriage, that's my opinion, and so far that's still legal! You are also the most judgmental person I've encountered on Topix, and are the King Of The Hypocrites. You little weasel.
The main difference between you and me is that you want "some" of the people to have rights in America. I want "everyone" to have the same rights as everyone else. That is why you are a Republican and I am a Democrat. Calling me the "most judgemental person" on Topix. LOL. Let's get back to the main event where Victoria is kicking your obviously racists ass. It makes my day to see her sticking it up your big old egotistical Republican ass and you are too stupid to see it happening.
Rock

Franklin, NC

#49598 Mar 29, 2014
Rabble rousers
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#49601 Mar 29, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
The main difference between you and me is that you want "some" of the people to have rights in America. I want "everyone" to have the same rights as everyone else. That is why you are a Republican and I am a Democrat. Calling me the "most judgemental person" on Topix. LOL. Let's get back to the main event where Victoria is kicking your obviously racists ass. It makes my day to see her sticking it up your big old egotistical Republican ass and you are too stupid to see it happening.
You're right, I must be too stupid to see it!
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#49602 Mar 29, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text> I'm guessin thus ain't our liberal Victoria... If it is... Damn, that's funny!
Lumberton Victoria is not me. It's some troll trying to make me look bad. So much for trying to post here.....it's not worth the aggravation.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#49603 Mar 29, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text> *** clears throat *** ah, that would be our democrat contributors to this forum... Oh. Everyone notices race. Only fools and blind people claim that they, " don't see color" utter foolishness...
Lumberton Victoria is not a Democrat, of that you can be sure. He (yes, I feel confident it's a he) wants to slander my "name", and a fellow Democrat wouldn't do that.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#49604 Mar 29, 2014
boo wrote:
<quoted text> When Bush was in Office the democrats seem to think he controlled gas prices ..Guess they think different now that Obama ( the golden one) in office
I've never heard of any Democrat thinking Bush controlled gas prices. What they knew was that his two stupid wars caused unrest in the Middle East. When there is unrest in the Middle East oil prices go up. In that way Bush was responsible for the increase in gas prices when he was in office.

"[Since Obama took office ]the facts are that U.S. oil drilling has increased, production has surged, and imports have dropped dramatically.
Figures from the U.S. Energy Information Administration reveal that the number of oil and gas drilling rigs operating in January was 13.1 percent higher than during the same month four years earlier, when Obama was sworn in.
Meanwhile, U.S. crude oil production was 29.4 percent higher in 2012 than it was in 2008, the year before Obama took office. And the net amount of oil and other petroleum products imported from abroad has fallen by almost exactly one-third — 33.3 percent — between 2008 and 2012.
U.S. dependency on foreign oil peaked at just over 60 percent in 2005 after decades of increase.(See Table 3.3a in the most recent EIA Monthly Energy Review, under “net imports as share of products supplied.”) But in Bush’s last few years that figure began to edge downward, reaching 57 percent in 2008.
The trend has accelerated dramatically since Obama took office, and oil dependency was down to just below 40 percent for all of last year. EIA preliminary figures show the dependency on foreign oil was below 36 percent for the first two months of 2013."
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#49605 Mar 29, 2014
Jobs: Obama Beats Bush

"Now that we have figures for the full four years of Obama’s first term, a surprising fact emerges: The economy added more jobs during four years under Obama than it did in the entire eight years under Bush.
By the time of Obama’s second inaugural in January, the economy had added a net total of 1,208,000 jobs since he was first sworn in four years earlier, according to current figures from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. That beats George W. Bush’s eight-year total of 1,083,000.
And so far, Obama is extending his lead over Bush. Counting jobs added in February, his total now stands at a net gain of over 1.5 million jobs."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox News Blasts Trump Lies 14 min Rock 81
Wasserman-Schultz staffer arrested 23 min Rock 29
97 of 100 Poorest Counties are Republican 29 min Rock 138
Drain the swamp? 2 hr TSF 157
Morganton Music Thread (Nov '12) Tue Musikologist 15
my dog has mange i need help (Aug '09) Jul 24 just saying 67
News Morganton teen facing statutory rape charges Jul 23 pissed mom 2

Morganton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance