Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#47857 Feb 23, 2014
Return of the King wrote:
<quoted text> Doesn't everybody watch Obama's favorite news show? It's always ok to investigate political opponents, right? And to sic the IRS on them, right?? I'm still waiting for the Zimmerman investigation. Oh, that one didn't work out!
The conservative way to get around a direct question is just not to bother about it. Put some other accusations in that don't really make a shit. What a strategy.

Here is some News. Chrisitie is NOT Obama's opponent. Maybe you haven't heard that he is not running again.

So, is it OK that Christie is being investigated by THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY?
Thomas Clement

Anonymous Proxy

#47858 Feb 23, 2014
Ben

Greer, SC

#47859 Feb 24, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody said he was "convicted" of corruption. He is being investigated. That is OK, isn't it that he is being investigated? Bill O'Reilly or Sean Hannity have never mentioned McDonnell charges on Fox News. That's OK, in a free media, isn't it?
"Sean Patrick Hannity[1](born December 30, 1961) is an American television host, author, and conservative political commentator." "William James "Bill" O'Reilly, Jr.(born September 10, 1949) is an American television host, author, syndicated columnist and political commentator." "Fox News Channel (FNC), also known as Fox News, is an American basic cable and satellite news television channel that is owned by the Fox Entertainment Group subsidiary of 21st Century Fox. As of August 2013, approximately 97,186,000 American households (85.1% of cable, satellite & telco customers) receive the Fox News Channel.[1]" Two things, one do you know the difference between a "commentator" and "news", second, for you to know that the "commentators" didn't mention McDonnell, you must be one of the 97,180,000 households. Good to know. FYI: Former VA Gov. McDonnell, Wife Indicted - FOX News Radio, Bob McDonnell News and Video - FOX News Topics - FOXNews.com , http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/01/21/for...-f... 21, 2014 ... Former Va. Gov. Bob McDonnell and his wife have been indicted on ..." Guess you missed these "Fair and Balanced" broadcasts.
Return of the King

Greer, SC

#47860 Feb 24, 2014
Gosh State! Looks like FOX DID REPORT THAT! Just like I said.That makes you a DAMN LIAR! Typical democrat? No, just typical State.
Return of the King

Greer, SC

#47861 Feb 24, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
The conservative way to get around a direct question is just not to bother about it. Put some other accusations in that don't really make a shit. What a strategy.
Here is some News. Chrisitie is NOT Obama's opponent. Maybe you haven't heard that he is not running again.
Could have sworn the Department of Justice was investigating Christie.Why did you lie about Fox? To answer your question, the Christie investigation is politically inspired, there is nothing there.So no, they don't have the RIGHT to investigate Christie.They only have the ability.
Return of the King

Greer, SC

#47863 Feb 24, 2014
State the liar. He's a teacher, a cop, he's a true nutty democrat. And a little bitch.
TSF

Benson, NC

#47864 Feb 24, 2014
Lets see here. Who started "fast and furious: gun running scam? That would have been your hero Dubya.
<quoted text> The same way Obama does when Sibelius fkd up Obamacare..... when Benghazi got fkd up... when IRS went after conservatives (not news worthy to govt controlled media)..... fast and furious..... You get it?
TSF

Benson, NC

#47865 Feb 24, 2014
You are becoming irrational. Obama took office on Jan 20, 2009. He had not had time to run up anything. Veterans benefits? Obama DOES NOT CONTROL THE BUDGET OR EXPENDITURES. Congress does that/ Remember?
<quoted text> Running something up by three times, then cutting it by one third, still counts as a pretty big increase. The only thing Obama seems to want to cut is veterans benefits....
TSF

Benson, NC

#47866 Feb 24, 2014
Since we already have to power to kill everyone in the entire World around 10 times, what will it hurt to reduce our arsenal by taking antiquated weapons out of service? So Russia can kill everyone in the world 12 times. What tactical or strategic advantage would anyone gain by killing everyone more times than once?

United States: Approximately 5,113 nuclear warheads [2], including tactical, strategic, and nondeployed weapons. According to the latest official New START declaration, the United States deploys 1,654 strategic nuclear warheads on 792 deployed ICBMs, SLBMs, and strategic bombers [1]. The Federation of American Scientists estimates that the United States' nondeployed strategic arsenal is approximately 2,800 warheads and the U.S. tactical nuclear arsenal numbers 500 warheads. Additional warheads are retired and await dismantlement.
Nice of America to reduce its nuclear stockpile..... Too bad Russia isn't... another genius move from our America-hater-in -chief.....
TSF

Benson, NC

#47867 Feb 24, 2014
What is this thing you have about state?
State the liar. He's a teacher, a cop, he's a true nutty democrat. And a little bitch.
TSF

Benson, NC

#47868 Feb 24, 2014
Faux News is fair and balanced . Their reporting is often BASED on the truth and flat out facts news can be boring to republikans without some enhancement
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>"Sean Patrick Hannity[1](born December 30, 1961) is an American television host, author, and conservative political commentator." "William James "Bill" O'Reilly, Jr.(born September 10, 1949) is an American television host, author, syndicated columnist and political commentator." "Fox News Channel (FNC), also known as Fox News, is an American basic cable and satellite news television channel that is owned by the Fox Entertainment Group subsidiary of 21st Century Fox. As of August 2013, approximately 97,186,000 American households (85.1% of cable, satellite & telco customers) receive the Fox News Channel.[1]" Two things, one do you know the difference between a "commentator" and "news", second, for you to know that the "commentators" didn't mention McDonnell, you must be one of the 97,180,000 households. Good to know. FYI: Former VA Gov. McDonnell, Wife Indicted - FOX News Radio, Bob McDonnell News and Video - FOX News Topics - FOXNews.com , http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/01/21/for...-f... 21, 2014 ... Former Va. Gov. Bob McDonnell and his wife have been indicted on ..." Guess you missed these "Fair and Balanced" broadcasts.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#47869 Feb 24, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you can't answer this simple question, Waco. By the way, Fox News on the news portion broadcasts mentioned McDonnell briefly, but O'Reilly or Hannity neither one did. Fox News talking heads cherry pic the news and do not bring up Republican charges for their viewers. And, since you said that you only watch Fox New, congratulations. Polls have shown that their viewers are consistently the least informed of all the networks viewers.`. In your case, a very believable statistic.
Return of the King

Greer, SC

#47870 Feb 24, 2014
TSF wrote:
You are becoming irrational. Obama took office on Jan 20, 2009. He had not had time to run up anything. Veterans benefits? Obama DOES NOT CONTROL THE BUDGET OR EXPENDITURES. Congress does that/ Remember?
<quoted text>
So it's cool with you if congress rejects the budget presented to it by Obama, since it contains cuts to veterans?
Return of the King

Greer, SC

#47871 Feb 24, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you can't answer this simple question, Waco. By the way, Fox News on the news portion broadcasts mentioned McDonnell briefly, but O'Reilly or Hannity neither one did. Fox News talking heads cherry pic the news and do not bring up Republican charges for their viewers. And, since you said that you only watch Fox New, congratulations. Polls have shown that their viewers are consistently the least informed of all the networks viewers.`. In your case, a very believable statistic.
Actually read post 47681. Your answer is contained in it. Polls also show that Fox viewers are better at science than liberals. I believe I can find a poll that that supports about any viewpoint. I believe you said something along those lines, referring to links.
Return of the King

Greer, SC

#47872 Feb 24, 2014
TSF wrote:
What is this thing you have about state?
<quoted text>
Funny, why would you care?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#47873 Feb 24, 2014
<quoted text> Actually read post 47681. Your answer is contained in it. Polls also show that Fox viewers are better at science than liberals. I believe I can find a poll that that supports about any viewpoint. I believe you said something along those lines, referring to links.
Using only ONE biased network as a news source without question? No wonder your views are so limited.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#47874 Feb 24, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Using only ONE biased network as a news source without question? No wonder your views are so limited.
Is this about networks? I was being sarcastic when I said I only watched Fox. Thought you'd pick up on that, overestimated you again. How else would I know what an insufferable prick Piers Morgan is? Too bad about Piers.I actually enjoyed his show.
TSF

Benson, NC

#47875 Feb 24, 2014
Congress can:
A. Adopt the budget as presented by Obama.
B. Modify and adopt the budget presented by Obama
C. Adopt a budget of their own making.
D. Do nothing and be in substantial violation of the constitution, which is what they have been doing.
My preference is either B. or C.
<quoted text> So it's cool with you if congress rejects the budget presented to it by Obama, since it contains cuts to veterans?
TSF

Benson, NC

#47876 Feb 24, 2014
Most faux news viewers like NC governor Pat McCrory and his new DENR director John Skvarla , think science is "lies from the pits of Hell".
<quoted text> Actually read post 47681. Your answer is contained in it. Polls also show that Fox viewers are better at science than liberals. I believe I can find a poll that that supports about any viewpoint. I believe you said something along those lines, referring to links.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#47877 Feb 24, 2014
TSF wrote:
Congress can:
A. Adopt the budget as presented by Obama.
B. Modify and adopt the budget presented by Obama
C. Adopt a budget of their own making.
D. Do nothing and be in substantial violation of the constitution, which is what they have been doing.
My preference is either B. or C.
<quoted text>
Good thing Obama wouldn't use a veto....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
College Republicans Against Trump 16 min TylerJ 2
Media Lies, Trump will Not Grant Amnesty to Ill... 1 hr State of Florida 41
Madison Bumgarner's Sister Deana 1 hr State of Florida 24
Trump defies Louisiana Governor to hand out PLA... 2 hr State of Florida 95
410 Hogan Aug 25 Wondering 1
loss prevention at walmart (Jul '12) Aug 24 Anonymous 9
News Developer of Publix Shopping Center to Hold Pub... Aug 24 Gerry 1

Morganton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance