Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
TSF

Clinton, NC

#46377 Jan 22, 2014
WTF do you think happened in America 0n 9/11/01 when SAUDI terrorist attacked? So Dubya lies about WMDs in IRAQ and attacks Iraq for what SAUDIS did. If we were going to do something that stupid, we could have just attacked Puerto Rico which is closer. The retard idiots in America would have bought that lie also.
Then we kill Saddam Hussein and all the idiots think he was behind 911. Then suddenly, Dubya's friend Osama Bin Laden is "no longer a person of interest"
If we fight anyone, it should be the ones who attacked us instead of some backward country that burns camel shit to cook with. Idiots like you think it is perfectly logical to go home and beat up your wife because a bully down the street kicked you ass.
ddt wrote:
<quoted text> You'd rather fight terrorists in America? Are you aware that Muslims have basically already declared war on this country? Where did you want to fight them? Your backyard? Down the street? In your backseat? Maybe you'd prefer to surrender? I thought Germans had some balls.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#46378 Jan 22, 2014
I was trying to get my aids medicine....ha ha I just can't do it as good as you,#####!!
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#46379 Jan 22, 2014
Annette-siler city wrote:
I have sometimes wondered how some people get free hotel rooms groom churches and some can't...I was homeless with a 18 month old baby,and all the churches told me to go to a shelter.these folks must have a good story,a real con artist.
You know, that's got me scratchin'my head too! Aah, probably just lice!
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#46381 Jan 22, 2014
"Gagging"on fish", that's the funniest thing I've ever read! I swear its GENIUS! UH OHH, gotta put some alcohol on my chancre sores!
TSF

Clinton, NC

#46382 Jan 22, 2014
SAUDIS did 911. Here is a link that shows what Dubya did with the Saudis.

Brokeback Bush: thetruth.7p.com - YouTube
ddt wrote:
<quoted text> You'd rather fight terrorists in America? Are you aware that Muslims have basically already declared war on this country? Where did you want to fight them? Your backyard? Down the street? In your backseat? Maybe you'd prefer to surrender? I thought Germans had some balls.
ddt

Greer, SC

#46383 Jan 22, 2014
Am I too tough for you TSF? Got you in the crushing grip of logic? You give up?
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#46384 Jan 22, 2014
Insane crack head mayor of Toronto now has higher approval rating than Obama!
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#46385 Jan 22, 2014
Left wing low life Wendy Davis is put through law school by her husband...day after she graduates, she leaves the chump! Another great democrat heroine in the making! LMAO!
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#46386 Jan 22, 2014
Hey TSF.THINK back, way back! Remember what I said about links? Links are easily manipulated, often inaccurate, so I don't go to them.You're an educated man.Just state your facts. Or are we all slaves to the'net?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#46387 Jan 22, 2014
A good 2016 Republican ticket would be Christie/ McDonnell. "Let's Feed The Greed"
Politically Incorrect

Greer, SC

#46388 Jan 23, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
A good 2016 Republican ticket would be Christie/ McDonnell. "Let's Feed The Greed"
Here's ths current Democrat line."If you disagree with us, you're a racist".
Waco 1909

Marrakech, Morocco

#46389 Jan 23, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
I was trying to get my aids medicine....ha ha I just can't do it as good as you,#####!!
Before I was getting my government nut check, I was known as Drag Queen Waco, the best panhandling boosting junkie hooker, west of the Mississippi. I would beg for money outside of Walmart, then go inside and shoplift. Afterwards, I would do tricks outside of Kwik Marts, 50 cents for a BJ and 1 buck for the works. I would put on my mascara extra thick to cover up my chancres when hooking for dope because even dope dealers have certain ethical standards. My AIDS medicine was paid for by the taxpayers through the Health Department.
TSF

Clinton, NC

#46390 Jan 23, 2014
I am surprised that you have even heard the word, but its meaning obviously escapes you.
ddt wrote:
Am I too tough for you TSF? Got you in the crushing grip of logic? You give up?
TSF

Clinton, NC

#46391 Jan 23, 2014
Dubya attacked the wrong people and sucked up (or ??) to the Saudis who actually did 911.
The worst terror attack on the USA in history and idiots believe the bumper sticker slogans like "better to fight them there" and "Bush kept us safe" . The Roman Empire fell because of corruption. The USA is in danger because of stupidity.
Waco 1909 wrote:
Hey TSF.THINK back, way back! Remember what I said about links? Links are easily manipulated, often inaccurate, so I don't go to them.You're an educated man.Just state your facts. Or are we all slaves to the'net?
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#46392 Jan 23, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Before I was getting my government nut check, I was known as Drag Queen Waco, the best panhandling boosting junkie hooker, west of the Mississippi. I would beg for money outside of Walmart, then go inside and shoplift. Afterwards, I would do tricks outside of Kwik Marts, 50 cents for a BJ and 1 buck for the works. I would put on my mascara extra thick to cover up my chancres when hooking for dope because even dope dealers have certain ethical standards. My AIDS medicine was paid for by the taxpayers through the Health Department.
I stole my aids medicine sweetie.I did tricks outside of Wal-Mart! I gave bj for free!
Kelly

Greer, SC

#46393 Jan 23, 2014
TSF wrote:
Dubya attacked the wrong people and sucked up (or ??) to the Saudis who actually did 911.
The worst terror attack on the USA in history and idiots believe the bumper sticker slogans like "better to fight them there" and "Bush kept us safe" . The Roman Empire fell because of corruption. The USA is in danger because of stupidity.
<quoted text>
The Roman Empire fell because of high taxation.Ordinary Romans, taxed to death, refused to fight for Rome.Romans had to hire mercenaries.Didn't work.
Barstow

Greer, SC

#46394 Jan 23, 2014
Rome became like America today.Immoral, soft, self-centered and indulgent.Rome became democrats.
Hard Times

Greer, SC

#46395 Jan 23, 2014
Obama.says he has visited 57 states, with one to go!
Taxpayer

Rougemont, NC

#46396 Jan 23, 2014
TSF wrote:
You psyco babble about something that happened in Europe 70 years ago and make no effort to answer my question. So I take it that you didn't even bother to read any North Carolina curriculum guides or find any examples of implementation of even one of the claims that you have made.. If you don't come up with some evidence of your psychotic claims about North Carolina schools from the curriculum guides or at least some materials that would even faintly suggest what you are alleging, then you will prove yourself to be FOS.
<quoted text>
You can not run from the truth even though you don't want people to see it.
hole in the wall

Baltimore, MD

#46397 Jan 23, 2014
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
MORE LIES

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Orlando Shooting STAGED!! Fake crying, reading ... 21 min Gin Mill 85
Did God curse the Negro?. 1 hr Rock 20
UK LEAVES EU, Obama saddened. 1 hr Spinelli 109
The Logic Fails me: 2 hr Spinelli 252
Show at Rose's Mon LIL OLE ME 8
Dysartsville Road yapping ass annoying dog... Jun 24 james 15
Lost Chihuahua Jun 23 Revolution32 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morganton Mortgages