Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#45605 Dec 22, 2013
Stupidity is my main enemy regardless of party . Its just that republikans seem to possess that quality disproportionately.
Ben

Greer, SC

#45607 Dec 23, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
All violence is sad when committed against anyone by anyone. You are the one expounding on color. I never cared if Zimmerman was white or black, or if Martin was white or black. If Zimmerman were black and Martin white, I would have taken the same position. You don't seem to understand that, and never will. You just want to make it a racial thing. That's all.
Wrong again pal. I, didn't make IT anything. The general public made IT everything. If there is one thing I am not, it is racist and I have my own reasons for that which YOU will never understand. My point fell on deaf ears on here. The killing of a man for his car got not a mention on here, why was that? Maybe because it WAS a black on white crime? NO ONE here mentioned it but in the Martin/Zimmerman shooting, enough couldn't be said, why?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#45608 Dec 23, 2013
US and Australian scientists reverse ageing process in mice....expect to be able to do the same....to people....
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#45609 Dec 23, 2013
Antibiotic immune bacteria are growing an multiplying in sewerage treatment plants. They aren't removed in the water purification process.
Another point for drinking purified bottled spring water.
Anyone but Kay

Winston Salem, NC

#45610 Dec 23, 2013
Anyone but Kay
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#45611 Dec 24, 2013
Anyone but education slashing, tax breaks for the rich , tax increases for the middle class Thom Tillis.
Dennis

Knightdale, NC

#45612 Dec 25, 2013
I Bleed Blue wrote:
why would i vote for someone that would be against using tax money to subsidize abortions?
----------
you just had 8 yrs of your neocon leadership why wasnt that issue improved
you need a better education
No, their education seems just fine, but maybe you need to question your morals if you think murdering an innocent life inside the womb is simply fine.
Dennis

Knightdale, NC

#45613 Dec 25, 2013
TSF wrote:
Anyone but education slashing, tax breaks for the rich , tax increases for the middle class Thom Tillis.
More dis-information from the left. Everyone that pays income taxes in this state will be having their personal income taxes cut. Get over it.
Dennis

Knightdale, NC

#45614 Dec 25, 2013
TSF wrote:
I guess you are ok with Kay Hag-an not reading the Healthcare Bill and viting for it and still wanting this bill uunchanged after it has hurt the middle class in NC in many ways. Only the entitled ones (those who are healthy but bleed the tax players dry) will see any benefit from this bill. If you are middle class your deductibles are being doubled, tripled and quadripled. This is where the nex tax lies from your previous Democrat majority lies, that and their lies.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45615 Dec 25, 2013
Dennis wrote:
<quoted text>
No, their education seems just fine, but maybe you need to question your morals if you think murdering an innocent life inside the womb is simply fine.
How about starving them after they are born by cutting WIC and AFDC? How moral is that?

Location hidden

#45616 Dec 25, 2013
Merry Christmas boys and girls.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#45618 Dec 25, 2013
Why would I vote for either one? Tillis slashed my childrens future by destroying their chances for education. Tillis raises taxes on the middle class and gives tax breaks to his rich
friends. Tillis and his republican friends tried to destroy religious freedom by passing a state religion . Tillis and his republican friends try to steal private property with legislative fiat. Tillis and the state legislature may want to steal my property next. Rot in Hell Tillis & Merry Christamas
Dennis wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you are ok with Kay Hag-an not reading the Healthcare Bill and viting for it and still wanting this bill uunchanged after it has hurt the middle class in NC in many ways. Only the entitled ones (those who are healthy but bleed the tax players dry) will see any benefit from this bill. If you are middle class your deductibles are being doubled, tripled and quadripled. This is where the nex tax lies from your previous Democrat majority lies, that and their lies.

Location hidden

#45619 Dec 25, 2013
One thing i have discovered since moving here, y'all have fees for everything, and fees are nothing but taxes in disguise.....
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#45620 Dec 25, 2013
We have tax collectors with guns. They are called the State Highway Patrol. Once they came into Caldwell County and issued 3000 seat belt tickets in two weeks. They said It didn't have anything to do with raising revenue, they just wanted to save everyone from themselves.
waco1909 wrote:
One thing i have discovered since moving here, y'all have fees for everything, and fees are nothing but taxes in disguise.....
Ben

Greer, SC

#45621 Dec 26, 2013
"Justin Bieber:'I'm officially retiring'" See, there IS a Santa Claus!!!!
Ben

Greer, SC

#45622 Dec 26, 2013
TSF wrote:
We have tax collectors with guns. They are called the State Highway Patrol. Once they came into Caldwell County and issued 3000 seat belt tickets in two weeks. They said It didn't have anything to do with raising revenue, they just wanted to save everyone from themselves.
<quoted text>
Having a hard time with this one. Can you clarify a little?
Ben

Greer, SC

#45623 Dec 26, 2013

"North Carolina’s November 2013 unemployment rate was 2.0 percentage points lower than a year ago. The number of people employed increased 20,037 over the month to 4,314,502, and increased 6,082 over the year. The number of people unemployed decreased 28,138 over the month to 343,611, and declined 101,091 over the year." How long has there been a Republican Gov.?
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#45625 Dec 26, 2013
Obama's policies have finally paid off as evidenced by the FACT that the economy is improving in all states.. Naturally, the republikans, who caused the depression to start with, would try to claim credit . I suppose that you think the possum dropping law improved the NC economy? Or maybe it was the republikan NC law that attempts to steal Charlotte's airport that brought about this improvement? Possibly it was the law suppressing college and high school students from voting that helped, even though another election hasn't yet occurred? Oh, maybe it was the fact that republikans, in their great wisdom and hatred of learning and education will not fund BOOKS for public schools? Or may be that you are FOS as a Christmas turkey.
Ben wrote:
"North Carolina’s November 2013 unemployment rate was 2.0 percentage points lower than a year ago. The number of people employed increased 20,037 over the month to 4,314,502, and increased 6,082 over the year. The number of people unemployed decreased 28,138 over the month to 343,611, and declined 101,091 over the year." How long has there been a Republican Gov.?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45626 Dec 26, 2013
Ben wrote:
Man, I think it is great when the unemployment rate goes down and more people go back to work regardless of the administration in office, either national or state, don't you?
Taxpayer

Rougemont, NC

#45627 Dec 26, 2013
TSF wrote:
Obama's policies have finally paid off as evidenced by the FACT that the economy is improving in all states.. Naturally, the republikans, who caused the depression to start with, would try to claim credit . I suppose that you think the possum dropping law improved the NC economy? Or maybe it was the republikan NC law that attempts to steal Charlotte's airport that brought about this improvement? Possibly it was the law suppressing college and high school students from voting that helped, even though another election hasn't yet occurred? Oh, maybe it was the fact that republikans, in their great wisdom and hatred of learning and education will not fund BOOKS for public schools? Or may be that you are FOS as a Christmas turkey.
<quoted text>
More Communist minded pay off and enslavement of Americans.

Another one of the Communist Goals was to “Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist denomination. Today, the United States gives foreign aid to over 150 of the 192 countries of the world, including Communist China. This is money they call taxes, money that the people in government have taken from our families. This is money we could use to rebuild our homes, feed our families send our children to college, but no. They have given it to countries that kill Americans as well as destroy our freedom and do so now. The Communist minded people in control are transforming America into a Communist society and we as their slaves. That is all this government can be counted on to do. The have the support of weak minded people who think the government is the answer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Antifa,BLM fight each other in Dallas 9 min Rock 4
The Left will come for YOU 12 min Rock 29
Alt-left blames every one on earth for Charlott... 19 min waco1909 303
Local NAACP president: Unrest senseless, Confed... 1 hr waco1909 12
Global Warming Is A LIE like Smoking Cigarettes 2 hr waco1909 18
Steve Bannon fired! 12 hr southern at heart 32
Why Do I Have Pubes On My Hand? 13 hr southern at heart 13

Morganton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance