Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

TSF wrote:
Waa, waa, chicken little, the sky is falling because my little twit Romney lost the presidential election. Obama the horrible has sent commies to hide in my closet, under my bed and in my attic. My power meter is spying on me. People out there are trying to get me to look at reality but my faith is bull shit is strong and I refuse to even consider facts. I'm a yankee doodle TP homey , stick a feather in my hat and call it macaroni .
<quoted text>
Geez TSF, are you tailgating at the Panthers game and had too much to drink? This post is almost beyond the pale for you and even for Topix. Taxpayer must really be getting under your skin. The last time you posted like this is when you had some beef with Chinese people and jobs. SLOOOOOW down if you're tailgating or you'll never know there was a game!!!:)
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

TSF wrote:
Waa, waa, chicken little, the sky is falling because my little twit Romney lost the presidential election. Obama the horrible has sent commies to hide in my closet, under my bed and in my attic. My power meter is spying on me. People out there are trying to get me to look at reality but my faith is bull shit is strong and I refuse to even consider facts. I'm a yankee doodle TP homey , stick a feather in my hat and call it macaroni .
<quoted text>
With Fox News, Dick Morris and Karl Rove blowing bubbles up their ass at every turn of the 2012 election, Obama winning a second term was inconceivable, that is, until election night. I bet Ben hid out until after Christmas.
Ben

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, poor Obama! Has to deal with the mistakes of Washington and Lincoln.........:
Now that is funny. Dems always live in the past especially when their guy is screwing up. I have been having trouble ordering merchandize for business. Finally got one of my wholesalers to explain why I couldn't fine things. They are holding back until the first of the year and the final hammer drops on Obamacare. She said they have no idea what the overhead will be so I could count on price increases across the board. I will be forced to pass it on to my customers. Funny how you can sign up for something, you just can't PAY for it. I guess the thinking is,it will be free for now. You can pay your doctor later, he'll wait, his landlord will wait, and his landlord will wait, on and on. Finally everyone is waiting for their money. Right.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Makin bacon wrote:
Found an interesting story. TSF, this guy didn't make money off the aborted babies he killed as you have a problem with Romey, just put in a storage unit. I would like to say I have the mercy the pro-life lady speaking about him has. I hope as he was dying he heard the cries of the babies he aborted and that's about as much mercy as I can muster up for him.
http://www.lifesitenews.com/abortionist-who-k...
I think I want all babies to be born more than you Republicans. If all were born, I would at least accept my taxes increased if it gave them the necessities of life if they were born in poverty. Republicans want to give lip service to abortion, and then cut them off the second they exit the birth canal. Republicans are 'pro birth', not 'pro life'. They had the best chance to change the abortion laws during the Bush adminsitration with the House, Senate, and Supreme Court all a majority of Republicans. Did they do it? Hell no. They don't want to take if off their platform because it continues to give them a lot of votes with the fundamentalist Christian voters. Waco, why was this not on their agenda to change the laws at that time? If you had the power to change the law and then refuse, don't complain. It's on your hands.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Now that is funny. Dems always live in the past especially when their guy is screwing up. I have been having trouble ordering merchandize for business. Finally got one of my wholesalers to explain why I couldn't fine things. They are holding back until the first of the year and the final hammer drops on Obamacare. She said they have no idea what the overhead will be so I could count on price increases across the board. I will be forced to pass it on to my customers. Funny how you can sign up for something, you just can't PAY for it. I guess the thinking is,it will be free for now. You can pay your doctor later, he'll wait, his landlord will wait, and his landlord will wait, on and on. Finally everyone is waiting for their money. Right.
Can you recall the state of the economy in 2008 and 2009? Give us an overview and then tell me how it doesn't affect today's times.
Tea 2016

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Burr for surr need to git rid of these noo good minoriteas in charge right now.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
You should read Taxpayers posts.Romney was far too liberal for him, he basically considered Romney a democrat.Are you sniffing glue again?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

I have asked this question 25 times with no response. Why did the Tea Party form only after Obama was elected, and completely ignored the Bush years of runaway spending?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Dems want to buy everything, as long as some one else pays for it.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

TSF, is Taxpayer your new whipping boy? You chose a bad one.I don't think Taxpayer gives a fk about what anyone says to him about politics, or anything else. The Koch brothers are being badly outspent by the Democracy Alliance.Is this the end for conservatives? Tune in next week, but don't hold your breath!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Been reading some Democracy Alliance"info".Its pretty shocking!(I told them I was a liberal, wanted to donate). The rest of you guys will probably want to donate, for real.Just Google"Democracy Alliance". They held their annual meeting at a hotel right near the hotel the Koch brothers were staying! Is that cool, or what?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

State of Florida wrote:
I have asked this question 25 times with no response. Why did the Tea Party form only after Obama was elected, and completely ignored the Bush years of runaway spending?
How much did Bush spend in eight years? How much has Obama spent in four years? Now, who's the runaway winner?(remember to multiply Obama spending by two, as he has only been in four years).Let the cards fall, where they may!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

I have to leave for awhile.tootles!
Taxpayer

Roxboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> One World Government is not......a good thing.It is the end of things.
It is not good thing. I do not see it as a possibility. Too many differences in nations for a one world government. We need to concentrate on this country. We need to get this one back to the ideas of Individual Freedom and Liberty.
Taxpayer

Roxboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

TSF wrote:
Taxpayer is paranoid and he is NO prophet.
<quoted text>
And a you are no American you communist minded twitt.
Taxpayer

Roxboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Tea 2016 wrote:
Burr for surr need to git rid of these noo good minoriteas in charge right now.
Burr needs to go.
Taxpayer

Roxboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

State of Florida wrote:
Were is your head? Up you A.......
Taxpayer

Roxboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
Your still stuck in High school aren't you.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

He is a POS , just like twit Romney.
Makin bacon wrote:
Found an interesting story. TSF, this guy didn't make money off the aborted babies he killed as you have a problem with Romey, just put in a storage unit. I would like to say I have the mercy the pro-life lady speaking about him has. I hope as he was dying he heard the cries of the babies he aborted and that's about as much mercy as I can muster up for him.
http://www.lifesitenews.com/abortionist-who-k...
Ben

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

State of Florida wrote:
I gotta ask, if the Tea Party, as YOU say, was formed AFTER Obama was elected, then riddle me this and tell me how the Tea Party, since it didn't exist before Obama would ignore, comment, or anything else? It didn't exist then, according to YOU. That might be why you don't get a response to something you have asked 25 TIMES.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Morganton Discussions

Search the Morganton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Affair with boss 10 min objective view 15
Brandi collins 23 min Curious 1
Why Live trashy 47 min TGA 8
Dos Amigos 49 min Chuck 2
blonde on wilson street 1 hr Yep 5
Lenoir Police Department 1 hr Achtung Juden 14
Town of Hudson- Alcohol Vote 1 hr elsie 17
•••

Severe Weather Statement for Burke County was issued at July 24 at 7:16PM EDT