Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Ben

Greer, SC

#45287 Dec 1, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
I have asked this question 25 times with no response. Why did the Tea Party form only after Obama was elected, and completely ignored the Bush years of runaway spending?
I gotta ask, if the Tea Party, as YOU say, was formed AFTER Obama was elected, then riddle me this and tell me how the Tea Party, since it didn't exist before Obama would ignore, comment, or anything else? It didn't exist then, according to YOU. That might be why you don't get a response to something you have asked 25 TIMES.
TSF

Wilson, NC

#45288 Dec 1, 2013
Never had a problem with glue. George Dickel has been a problem, but that is years past. Doodle is a British term for nit wit. Macaroni was a stupid hair do.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You should read Taxpayers posts.Romney was far too liberal for him, he basically considered Romney a democrat.Are you sniffing glue again?

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#45289 Dec 1, 2013
Tea Party.org .says, date of inception, Sept.2, 2004.
TSF

Wilson, NC

#45290 Dec 1, 2013
Never had a whipping boy, I always took my own licks. I think you are right about taxpayer. He seems like a hard head. He calls everyone various names, I see no reason to give the boy a pass. Can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Soros, Koch brothers , other big spenders ,-- None of them are trying to help me or you. They are corrupting elected officials who are supposed to represent everyone. They are more dangerous to our democracy than the Taliban.
waco1909 wrote:
TSF, is Taxpayer your new whipping boy? You chose a bad one.I don't think Taxpayer gives a fk about what anyone says to him about politics, or anything else. The Koch brothers are being badly outspent by the Democracy Alliance.Is this the end for conservatives? Tune in next week, but don't hold your breath!
Ben

Greer, SC

#45291 Dec 1, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you recall the state of the economy in 2008 and 2009? Give us an overview and then tell me how it doesn't affect today's times.
You ask for it. 2008, 2009 was a result of...."Many causes for the financial crisis have been suggested, with varying weight assigned by experts.[14] The U.S. Senate's Levin–Coburn Report asserted that the crisis was the result of "high risk, complex financial products; undisclosed conflicts of interest; the failure of regulators, the credit rating agencies, and the market itself to rein in the excesses of Wall Street".[15] The 1999 repeal of the Glass-Steagall Act effectively removed the separation between investment banks and depository banks in the United States." Now, the Glass-Steagall Act was signed by...The Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act (GLB), also known as the Financial Services Modernization Act of 1999,(Pub.L. 106–102, 113 Stat. 1338, enacted November 12, 1999) is an act of the 106th United States Congress (1999–2001). It repealed part of the Glass–Steagall Act of 1933, removing barriers in the market among banking companies, securities companies and insurance companies that prohibited any one institution from acting as any combination of an investment bank, a commercial bank, and an insurance company. With the passage of the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act, commercial banks, investment banks, securities firms, and insurance companies were allowed to consolidate. The legislation was signed into law by President Bill Clinton." Imagine that. It takes TIME for the fall out to hit the earth. You want to believe that it happened overnight. Nope, it just hit when the next administration took over. BUT, your guy just made it easier to change things since he invoked the "nuclear option". "Good for the goose good for the gander" as they say.
Ben

Greer, SC

#45292 Dec 1, 2013
"Many of America’s dilemmas lay squarely on the shoulders of We The People. Meanwhile, economic issues burden small businesses. However, we must not define ourselves by the calamities in our lives, but by our resolve to pick up the pieces and move on. The power of a few can change a nation, save a people and illuminate a generation.

Commonsense, Conservative, Constitutional Self-Governance Is Our Mode Of Operation. Yes, we are a Christian nation. However, you do not have to be a Christian to enjoy freedom. The Tea Party welcomes all red-blooded U.S. Citizens." teaparty.org/about-us/ Ask.
TSF

Wilson, NC

#45293 Dec 1, 2013
Just trying to find your level . Looks like I connected this time.
You didn't interject communism into the discussion.
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Your still stuck in High school aren't you.
TSF

Wilson, NC

#45294 Dec 1, 2013
I have no idea how much personal spending each president has done. For National Spending: During the Bush presidency, CONGRESS ,added around 6 trillion dollars to the national debt.
During the Obama presidency so far, CONGRESS has added around 6 trillion dollars to the national debt.
CONGRESS controls spending, not presidents. You need to get a copy of the US Constitution and read it.
One reason CONGRESS has ruined the finances of this country is because the majority of voters do not even know who is spending their money or what they are spending it on. Congress avoids accountability because of this ignorance.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> How much did Bush spend in eight years? How much has Obama spent in four years? Now, who's the runaway winner?(remember to multiply Obama spending by two, as he has only been in four years).Let the cards fall, where they may!
TSF

Wilson, NC

#45295 Dec 1, 2013
Finally we agree on something. Probably for different reasons. I think Burr needs to go along with Patric McHenry and John Boehner because they have stood tall for insider trading and have cashed out on "donations" and tips from the stock traders. Even though what they have done is just inside legality , I consider it gross corruption.
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Burr needs to go.
john

Winston Salem, NC

#45296 Dec 1, 2013
BEAUTIFUL SEXY WOMEN WANTING ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO GIVE THEM ALL NIGHT LONG!!! To Hookup With Someone Who Only Wants The Same Things You Do. Just Go To DatingCafeLounge((dot))com OR FaithFulMeeting((dot))com... It's 100% Free
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45297 Dec 1, 2013
Ben wrote:
"Many of America’s dilemmas lay squarely on the shoulders of We The People. Meanwhile, economic issues burden small businesses. However, we must not define ourselves by the calamities in our lives, but by our resolve to pick up the pieces and move on. The power of a few can change a nation, save a people and illuminate a generation.
Commonsense, Conservative, Constitutional Self-Governance Is Our Mode Of Operation. Yes, we are a Christian nation. However, you do not have to be a Christian to enjoy freedom. The Tea Party welcomes all red-blooded U.S. Citizens." teaparty.org/about-us/ Ask.
Want to begin with the 14 amendment in a discussion?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45298 Dec 1, 2013
TSF wrote:
Just trying to find your level . Looks like I connected this time.
You didn't interject communism into the discussion.
<quoted text>
Taxpayer must be making progress. This is a first.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45299 Dec 1, 2013
TSF wrote:
Finally we agree on something. Probably for different reasons. I think Burr needs to go along with Patric McHenry and John Boehner because they have stood tall for insider trading and have cashed out on "donations" and tips from the stock traders. Even though what they have done is just inside legality , I consider it gross corruption.
<quoted text>
Allow me to refer to Virginia Foxx with a good ridance notice. Totally useless.
Ben

Greer, SC

#45300 Dec 2, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Want to begin with the 14 amendment in a discussion?
"
Amendment XIV
Section 1.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
Section 2.

Representatives shall be apportioned among the several states according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each state, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the executive and judicial officers of a state, or the members of the legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such state, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such state.
Section 3.

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any state, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any state legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any state, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.
Section 4.

The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States nor any state shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void.
Section 5.

The Congress shall have power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article." What about it?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45301 Dec 2, 2013
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>"
Amendment XIV
Section 1.
No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

The Congress shall have power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article." What about it?
This is the part that disturbs me. Think of Amendment One in NC and tell me if this infinges on the rights of people and prohibits one group from enjoying the same right as all others?

“Vote”

Houston

#45302 Dec 2, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Allow me to refer to Virginia Foxx with a good ridance notice. Totally useless.
You misspelled"riddance" . I got your back dude!

“Vote”

Houston

#45303 Dec 2, 2013
Those pesky old amendments don't bother Obama. What can be done, can be undone!
Ben

Greer, SC

#45304 Dec 2, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the part that disturbs me. Think of Amendment One in NC and tell me if this infinges on the rights of people and prohibits one group from enjoying the same right as all others?
"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction" you don't get this part do you? What "rights" are you talking about? Please make sure you understand the law as it is written. If people meet the requirements, what is the problem? "Naturalization is the process by which U.S. citizenship is granted to a foreign citizen or national after he or she fulfills the requirements established by Congress in the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). "jurisdiction: an overview

One of the most fundamental questions of law is whether a given court has jurisdiction to preside over a given case. A jurisdictional question may be broken down into three components:

whether there is jurisdiction over the person (in personam),
whether there is jurisdiction over the subject matter, or res (in rem), and
whether there is jurisdiction to render the particular judgment sought.

The term jurisdiction is really synonymous with the word "power". Any court possesses jurisdiction over matters only to the extent granted to it by the Constitution, or legislation of the sovereignty on behalf of which it functions. The question of whether a given court has the power to determine a jurisdictional question is itself a jurisdictional question. Such a legal question is referred to as "jurisdiction to determine jurisdiction."

“Vote”

Houston

#45305 Dec 2, 2013
Hell of a post Ben.Nothing like cold hard facts.
Taxpayer

Camden, NC

#45306 Dec 2, 2013
TSF wrote:
I hate to break your bubble but you already have one world government. It's run by the principal holders of the IMF.
<quoted text>
No we don't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump defies Louisiana Governor to hand out PLA... 3 hr David53g 88
Madison Bumgarner's Sister Deana 3 hr Stop Praying Star... 22
3 proven & known cancer cures! (Jul '11) 4 hr Bradley6458 40
"Prove I'm racist" Gov.LePage said! 5 hr State of Florida 4
410 Hogan Aug 25 Wondering 1
loss prevention at walmart (Jul '12) Aug 24 Anonymous 9
News Developer of Publix Shopping Center to Hold Pub... Aug 24 Gerry 1

Morganton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance