Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#44478 Nov 15, 2013
TSF wrote:
Crap? Are you talking about math?
Global climate change has been occurring for millions of years. Well documented and accepted evidence shows that our climate cycles from warm, to cold, to warm again and has been doing that since long before evidence of humans appeared on this planet. There is no doubt that climate change is happening. The only doubt is exactly which factors are responsible and the quantification of each individual multifactorial .
<quoted text>
Either you know that I'm talking about the myth of man-made climate change or you're as simple as I thought you are. The same goes for your State of Florida friend.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#44479 Nov 15, 2013
You preach to the choir. I advocate books, paper and pencils. There is not enough money for books because of the army of administrative and support personnel. I say fire 50% of them and use the money to hire teachers and buy books
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#44480 Nov 15, 2013
What about the documented FACT that republikans had cut funding to embassy security and that this explained some of the reluctance to appropriate more funds to Benghazi?
I don't think Obama or Hillary had ever been to the Benghazi embassy , so how would they know where the safe room was? I guess you got this information from your power meter one evening while it was resting from spying on you? If not , why would you know what the terrorist knew? I bet you have a commie flag tacked up in your camel garage and a turban hidden under your bed. where were you on that fateful night?
Taxpayer wrote:
It is no surprising, the documented reports are now coming out that the jihadists who attacked the mission in Benghazi on September 11, 2012, had insider knowledge. To top that off, calls for more security, by the people in Benghazi as well as calls that night for help were all ignored by the Obama and Hillary.
The terrorists who attacked the Benghazi consulate knew the location of the safe room where Ambassador Chris Stevens and his security team sought shelter, according to congressman Young who spoke with the diplomatic security agent severely injured in the assault.
"He confirmed this - that it was a very well-orchestrated, and well organized, military operation, using military weapons and using military signals".
It would not surprise me if Obama and Hillary were the ones who gave out the info to the terrorists.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#44481 Nov 15, 2013
TSF wrote:
What about the documented FACT that republikans had cut funding to embassy security and that this explained some of the reluctance to appropriate more funds to Benghazi?
I don't think Obama or Hillary had ever been to the Benghazi embassy , so how would they know where the safe room was? I guess you got this information from your power meter one evening while it was resting from spying on you? If not , why would you know what the terrorist knew? I bet you have a commie flag tacked up in your camel garage and a turban hidden under your bed. where were you on that fateful night?
<quoted text>
TSF, you're not telling both sides of the story. Yes, funding had been cut; however, in hearings on Capitol Hill, Ms. Charlene Lamb, the deputy assistant secretary for embassy security admitted that lack of resources was not the issue. This link may help you understand what you seemingly don't want to.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22503...
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44482 Nov 15, 2013
Robert Stowe wrote:
<quoted text>Either you know that I'm talking about the myth of man-made climate change or you're as simple as I thought you are. The same goes for your State of Florida friend.
And if you kids and grandkids burn up by your misconceptions and faulty judgement, I guess you won't give a shit.
Taxpayer

Camden, NC

#44484 Nov 16, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
And if you kids and grandkids burn up by your misconceptions and faulty judgement, I guess you won't give a shit.
Earth to state.

Location hidden

#44485 Nov 16, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Al Gorey disciple. Just buy yourself a fire suit and be done with it. Geez.
Taxpayer

Camden, NC

#44486 Nov 16, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
It is easy to tell when the truth hits home you anti-Americans go on a mindless rant.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#44487 Nov 16, 2013
Fact: Three times as many people are signing up for medicare, as for Obamacare . Fact: That means, in order to PAY for the increased numbers on medicare, the ones who DO SIGN UP for Obamacare, have to PAY A LOT MORE for that.The premiums and deductibles will be RUINOUS.It's math folks, not political opinion.Just MATH!

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#44488 Nov 16, 2013
Taxpayer when liberals begin to lose, they get personal.Personal attacks are all they have.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44489 Nov 16, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Al Gorey disciple. Just buy yourself a fire suit and be done with it. Geez.
Madam Queen.That's the problem. You deny something that could potentially place future generations in jeopardy of death and disaster with an Al Gore joke. You can add that to your resume of why you are called 'the party of stupid.'
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44490 Nov 16, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
It is easy to tell when the truth hits home you anti-Americans go on a mindless rant.
LOL.The mindless ranter of all time (along with Waco) now wants to contribute some mindless "Wisdom". What a joke.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44491 Nov 16, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Taxpayer when liberals begin to lose, they get personal.Personal attacks are all they have.
What an incredible observation from one who never personally attacks.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#44492 Nov 16, 2013
Apparently you cannot think for yourself. If you could, you would know that your own description of "the myth of man-made climate change" reveals your uncertainty about the effect man has on climate. The proof of its existence or nonexistence has yet to be forthcoming.
That uncertainty does not surprise me because of confusion, even among scientist, between meteorology and climatology. As I have mentioned before, average air temperatures are not good metrics of climate trends . Water is the Earth's thermostat, not air. It is clear that the Earth is undergoing a warming trend. The only question is what factors are causing it.
Robert Stowe wrote:
<quoted text>Either you know that I'm talking about the myth of man-made climate change or you're as simple as I thought you are. The same goes for your State of Florida friend.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#44493 Nov 16, 2013
It is obvious that the embassy security was "grossly inadequate.
It is true that funding had been cut by republikans. It is clear that managers of security SHOULD have sent a couple of hundred marines. It is true that advance warnings had been issued and had been ignored by managers who could have approved funding for those marines.
You cannot convince me that cutting budget funding has no effect management decisions. Funding is the primary dictate of prioritization for management . This is the same old republican shell game as with the schools. If you disagree with management , slash funding in order to damage performance and then scream that performance is poor in order to justify your own desired changes..
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
TSF, you're not telling both sides of the story. Yes, funding had been cut; however, in hearings on Capitol Hill, Ms. Charlene Lamb, the deputy assistant secretary for embassy security admitted that lack of resources was not the issue. This link may help you understand what you seemingly don't want to.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22503...

Location hidden

#44494 Nov 16, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Madam Queen.That's the problem. You deny something that could potentially place future generations in jeopardy of death and disaster with an Al Gore joke. You can add that to your resume of why you are called 'the party of stupid.'
Arnold, you probably will find this a tad callous, but I don't care about future generations. We are the "future" generation of the first humans ever to walk this Earth we've managed to muddle along for quite a while now. Worrying about an event that may or may not take place hundreds of years down the road just isn't in my DNA. The Earth has warmed about 1.5 degrees in the last hundred years, and the sea has risen 2mm per year so I feel like we're all good for some future generations. My suggestion is for you to buy some scuba gear and wetsuit to go with your fire suit and pass on to "future generations."

Location hidden

#44495 Nov 16, 2013
TSF wrote:
It is obvious that the embassy security was "grossly inadequate.
It is true that funding had been cut by republikans. It is clear that managers of security SHOULD have sent a couple of hundred marines. It is true that advance warnings had been issued and had been ignored by managers who could have approved funding for those marines.
You cannot convince me that cutting budget funding has no effect management decisions. Funding is the primary dictate of prioritization for management . This is the same old republican shell game as with the schools. If you disagree with management , slash funding in order to damage performance and then scream that performance is poor in order to justify your own desired changes..
<quoted text>
TSF, it was the lady from the WH administration that said funding had no effect. I'm not screaming that, hey, she owned it. Now if she's yet another liar from the POTUS on down in his administration, that's on them. I didn't see anyone twisting Ms. Lamb's arm during the hearings and throwing the WH under the bus by telling this. If she was ever going to lie, this may have been the time.

BTW, Marines were ready to go in and OUR government did not allow them to. They were told to "Stand Down." This I know for a fact. The particulars I can't discuss, but they were ready. They may not have been able to save the men that died but could have kicked the butts of those who did it.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#44496 Nov 16, 2013
Without disputing anything you say, lets look at some facts. 1. Those marines were 490 miles away 2. The maximum cruise speed of a cobra gunship is 152 mph 3 . That trip would have taken 3 hours and 13 minutes AFTER they were loaded, fueled, and airborne
4. The entire episode was over in less than 4 hours 5. So the response would not have been preventative if you consider scramble, loading, takeoff and enroute times.

So the actual mistakes were failure of preventative measures, not response. 4 lives had already been lost. Second guessing is easy after the fact. Americans blaming Americans for what terrorist did is essentially aiding the enemy in achieving their goal of creating more governmental dysfunction. Should we work to improve opposition to our real enemies or take the republican path of cutting each other to pieces to the delight of the terrorists?

Is response failure a new thing? The Pentagon is 10.1 miles from the end of the runway at Andrews AFB. An F-14 at a subsonic speed of 600 mph could get there in 1 minute AFTER scramble and takeoff . You get the picture--

Maybe Obama should just invade Puerto Rico in retaliation for Benghazi, spend 2 trillion dollars of borrowed money, get 5000 Americans killed , get 35,000 permanently disabled and then republikans could be proud of their president.
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
TSF, it was the lady from the WH administration that said funding had no effect. I'm not screaming that, hey, she owned it. Now if she's yet another liar from the POTUS on down in his administration, that's on them. I didn't see anyone twisting Ms. Lamb's arm during the hearings and throwing the WH under the bus by telling this. If she was ever going to lie, this may have been the time.
BTW, Marines were ready to go in and OUR government did not allow them to. They were told to "Stand Down." This I know for a fact. The particulars I can't discuss, but they were ready. They may not have been able to save the men that died but could have kicked the butts of those who did it.

Location hidden

#44497 Nov 16, 2013
TSF wrote:
Without disputing anything you say, lets look at some facts. 1. Those marines were 490 miles away 2. The maximum cruise speed of a cobra gunship is 152 mph 3 . That trip would have taken 3 hours and 13 minutes AFTER they were loaded, fueled, and airborne
4. The entire episode was over in less than 4 hours 5. So the response would not have been preventative if you consider scramble, loading, takeoff and enroute times.
So the actual mistakes were failure of preventative measures, not response. 4 lives had already been lost. Second guessing is easy after the fact. Americans blaming Americans for what terrorist did is essentially aiding the enemy in achieving their goal of creating more governmental dysfunction. Should we work to improve opposition to our real enemies or take the republican path of cutting each other to pieces to the delight of the terrorists?
Is response failure a new thing? The Pentagon is 10.1 miles from the end of the runway at Andrews AFB. An F-14 at a subsonic speed of 600 mph could get there in 1 minute AFTER scramble and takeoff . You get the picture--
Maybe Obama should just invade Puerto Rico in retaliation for Benghazi, spend 2 trillion dollars of borrowed money, get 5000 Americans killed , get 35,000 permanently disabled and then republikans could be proud of their president.
<quoted text>
TSF, trying not to get into many particulars, but what you and the rest of the the U.S. don't know is Marines were on the ground in Libya when this took place. They were ready to take care of business and OUR government pulled them out and put them on boats and sent them to the carrier you have mentioned. Just because they weren't walking around in uniform doesn't mean they were there. All of our military does perform covert activities and that's the reason of the Marine presence there. I know you TSF and you can sniff out a lie as good as the next one, but trust me, this is factual. There also was heavy CIA infiltration at the time as well.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#44498 Nov 16, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
SOF, like she said, she couldn't care less about future generations. She's all about the here and now, herself and her money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lunch Lady Told First Grader He Couldn't Have L... (Nov '14) 1 hr Actual Science 10
Trump is flying to Mexico City tomorrow. 2 hr Yes Liberal 1
The bulb is dead in the RW head 2 hr Waco 1909 8
American Communist Party backs Hillary! 2 hr Waco 1909 8
The real reasons Western Youth Insistute closed (Feb '16) Aug 28 farris 15
410 Hogan Aug 25 Wondering 1
loss prevention at walmart (Jul '12) Aug 24 Anonymous 9

Morganton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morganton Mortgages