smilin fool

Murfreesboro, TN

#43709 Oct 27, 2013
Be careful how you talk to Allen and State of Florida, they don't like what you say, they start the sex talk.Coupla pervs.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#43710 Oct 27, 2013
smilin fool wrote:
Be careful how you talk to Allen and State of Florida, they don't like what you say, they start the sex talk.Coupla pervs.
We just line your ass with facts because you can't carry on an intelligent conversation on the issues, then you start with all this diversionary BS about sex and pervs. You are indeed a 'smilin fool'. The 'smilin' part I am not so sure about. The 'fool' part is a no brainer.
Taxpayer

Roxboro, NC

#43711 Oct 27, 2013
Ted Cruz Exposes the Amnesty Bil $5000 Penalty for Hiring US Citizens over an illegal immigrants. obama and his communist minded supporter destroying America

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#43712 Oct 27, 2013
TSF wrote:
republican idea: kill babies , say nothing about it and pretend you are against it. Then start a "medical waste" business to make big money off burning their poor pathetic little bodies, like Twitt Romney, republican leader. Too lazy to work? Just get millions in welfare to the rich and pretend you are better than the poor who get hundreds. Come to America illegally? Pretend you are against that while you are paying their airfare from LAX to come here and work for below minimum wage and no social security. Pass illegal alien jobs bills like the NC republican legislature.
17 trillion national debt? Give tax breaks to the rich and pretend we have a spending problem instead of a budget/tax problem.
Bull shit the ignorant masses into electing only those who tell them what they want to hear instead of the truth.
<quoted text>
TSF, our whole country is running amuck with corruption. BOTH parties are to blame. We can have a pissing contest all day about who did this and who did that and still won't solve a thing. Obama's presidency has been as much of a failure of those many elections before him. All those people had the same excuse, "I had to clean up the last guy's mess." Obama hasn't done anything significant for this country and he won't. Healthcare is not a cure all for this country's problems.

Let's be real, the only people we can depend on are ourselves. If the citizens of this country aren't prepared to look after themselves, they're in a world of hurt because things are going to continue to get worse. The next person elected will have the same excuse when he/she fails, "I had to clean up the last guy's mess."

What's the cure to this country's problems, I wouldn't know where to begin. I do know that spending, spending and more spending if you don't have the money to cover your spending is a recipe for disaster and it appears we've got a pretty big plate of disaster this country is choking on.

Did you happen to notice my Haliburton/Obama no bid contract links? Seems Obama is just another Cheney.

Location hidden

#43713 Oct 27, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
We just line your ass with facts because you can't carry on an intelligent conversation on the issues, then you start with all this diversionary BS about sex and pervs. You are indeed a 'smilin fool'. The 'smilin' part I am not so sure about. The 'fool' part is a no brainer.
I lined your ass with facts about Obama and Haliburton. Noticed you haven't responded. Just jumped right on to another subject instead of addressing the one I posted. Doing the same thing you accused others of doing. If you live in a glass house don't throw rocks.
Taxpayer

Roxboro, NC

#43714 Oct 27, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of the question that I asked do you about Dick Cheney's no bid contract did not understand? You hide behind your rants on communists and never directly answer the question at hand. You are typical of the right wing fool.
I did answers it you just unable to understand it. Most be public school educated.
Amen

Buffalo, NY

#43715 Oct 27, 2013
zeke wrote:
State and his little helpers, how cute.Always go for filth when they have no answer, typical demos.
Hey nitwit, your bipolar butt buddy waco the whaco voted for HNIC Obama, not once, but twice. Now find your zookeeper and have him change your soiled diaper and put you back in your cage crib.
Ben

Lenoir, NC

#43716 Oct 27, 2013
I've been reading some of the past posts on here and the one thing I am certain of, is that guy Silver is LHAO right now. If there is one person who called this thread it was him. I bet some of you hope to never hear from that guy again. He will never let you live down the Obama debacle. What, now there are 11 Democrat Sen. jumping ship? You just can't make this stuff up.
smilin fool

Bulls Gap, TN

#43717 Oct 27, 2013
Amen wrote:
<quoted text>Hey nitwit, your bipolar butt buddy waco the whaco voted for HNIC Obama, not once, but twice. Now find your zookeeper and have him change your soiled diaper and put you back in your cage crib.
Get back to licking States balls freak.This is politics, too much for your dense a$$ to grasp.
zeke

Bulls Gap, TN

#43718 Oct 27, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I did answers it you just unable to understand it. Most be public school educated.
Naw, he just a dumb a$$.
TSF

Greenville, NC

#43719 Oct 27, 2013
I do not disagree with this. It appears that Obama , or in this case Mrs Obama , has fallen for the no bid contract bait just like previous presidents and their spouses.. Big money is attractive bait.
At this point, the corruption is completely out of hand. It will take the most drastic and bloody measures to stop it. I advocate the death penalty for stealing from the republic, whether directly or indirectly. No bid contracts, kick backs, etc are examples of how we are being robbed.
Congress can start by making a budget and then adjusting the tax structure to pay for what they allocate instead of borrowing money to pay for what they allocate. What is happening is not sustainable. Obama's fault, Bush's fault, Clinton's fault, is just idiotic distractions from the real culprits---CONGTRESS
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
TSF, our whole country is running amuck with corruption. BOTH parties are to blame. We can have a pissing contest all day about who did this and who did that and still won't solve a thing. Obama's presidency has been as much of a failure of those many elections before him. All those people had the same excuse, "I had to clean up the last guy's mess." Obama hasn't done anything significant for this country and he won't. Healthcare is not a cure all for this country's problems.
Let's be real, the only people we can depend on are ourselves. If the citizens of this country aren't prepared to look after themselves, they're in a world of hurt because things are going to continue to get worse. The next person elected will have the same excuse when he/she fails, "I had to clean up the last guy's mess."
What's the cure to this country's problems, I wouldn't know where to begin. I do know that spending, spending and more spending if you don't have the money to cover your spending is a recipe for disaster and it appears we've got a pretty big plate of disaster this country is choking on.
Did you happen to notice my Haliburton/Obama no bid contract links? Seems Obama is just another Cheney.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#43720 Oct 27, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
I lined your ass with facts about Obama and Haliburton. Noticed you haven't responded. Just jumped right on to another subject instead of addressing the one I posted. Doing the same thing you accused others of doing. If you live in a glass house don't throw rocks.
I can't find your link, but, I will tell you this. I am against ALL no bid contracts issued by the government, be it by Republican or Democrat, Obama included. I do not agree with Obama on this contract as I did not agree with Bush/Cheney and Halliburton. I was responding to Taxpayer who was damning Obama for the same thing Bush/Cheney was guilty of in no bid contracts, but of course, he did not mention that debacle from Cheney. To take it a step further, I believe that ALL special interest and lobbying should be an offense punishable by a huge fine, inprisonment, and removal from office where there is a conviction. Would you agree with that? I do not live in a glass house. It is made of brick.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#43721 Oct 27, 2013
OK, Waco, come out of hiding. We know that you can't stay away from responding on here. Are you currently using a pseudo name? Come on back. It's not all that bad.
Amen

Buffalo, NY

#43722 Oct 27, 2013
zeke wrote:
<quoted text> Naw, he just a dumb a$$.
When are you and waco getting married homo? You both change your monikers like you change your minds. Just kidding, nitwit, you're both mindless. This week you're Republicans, next week you'll be Demoncrats. Now have your state government zookeeper hose your nasty ass down in your cage, monkey boy.
zeke

Bulls Gap, TN

#43723 Oct 27, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
OK, Waco, come out of hiding. We know that you can't stay away from responding on here. Are you currently using a pseudo name? Come on back. It's not all that bad.
Waco hell, you famous for that crap.
zeke

Bulls Gap, TN

#43724 Oct 27, 2013
Amen wrote:
<quoted text>When are you and waco getting married homo? You both change your monikers like you change your minds. Just kidding, nitwit, you're both mindless. This week you're Republicans, next week you'll be Demoncrats. Now have your state government zookeeper hose your nasty ass down in your cage, monkey boy.
ha ha nut licker, you ain't sh!t, just a used up old no account ho.
ahm gwanna kikboody

Bulls Gap, TN

#43725 Oct 27, 2013
These Olds Topix trolls like amen ain't nothing but a dingleberry in the road of life

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#43726 Oct 27, 2013
ahm gwanna kikboody wrote:
These Olds Topix trolls like amen ain't nothing but a dingleberry in the road of life
That's incredibly profound.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#43727 Oct 27, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....I didn't attend public schools. I was educated in a parochial school. What is you excuse now? I am a communist for you not answering my question? Get on him, Bacon. He is a lying weak link in your party.

Location hidden

#43729 Oct 27, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....I didn't attend public schools. I was educated in a parochial school. What is you excuse now? I am a communist for you not answering my question? Get on him, Bacon. He is a lying weak link in your party.
If you're not man enough to "get on him", you need a lesson in being a man and taking up for yourself. I'm not your mother and if I was, no matter your age, I'd whip your butt for being a coward. Don't start something YOU can't finish. I was the only woman on here for quite a while and took my fair share of knocks and gave as good. No one with the exception of a person named Arnold, ever asked me or others to "get on to" people on his behalf. Between your diction and whining being identical to Arnold, you see a pattern developing here that would give cause for not only me, but others on here to think you're Arnold?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kt Elizabeth eckards 1 hr Iknow 2
im looking for madisyn or kt eckard 1 hr looking 19
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 3 hr waco1909 1,088
Caldwell County School Board elections 4 hr newtown 8
Did you all miss me (Nov '08) 7 hr Liberal forever 7
Smith Crossroads 12 hr daisy 5
Baton Boy aka Brad Ashley 21 hr justwondering 6

Morganton Jobs

Morganton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE