Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#43451 Oct 18, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Sound like you are doing the same thing in your new found land that you accuse blacks and mexicans of doing in this country. A minority who doesn't work too hard but yet expects education and health care. You need to invite your republiCON party on down. Maybe they will get a clue. God knows they need an education in demographics amoung other things. Some medical attention wouldn't hurt either to rid them of evil voo doo spirits. Speaking of voo doo, ironic how you show back up just in time for Halloween:)
Allen, you're so stupid it's almost adorable.

You're as clueless as AZ. First of all I didn't say I didn't work. Where I live people have a simpler way of life. It doesn't take a lot of money when your values are not always centered around "things", therefore they don't work 80 hours a weeks like people in the states to have a home they can't afford. A fancy house, new car or big boat is not the measure of a person on the island I live on. It's nice to see people not working themselves to death and spending time with their families. However, I will say, they don't walk around looking for a handout or someone to feed them. A virtue lost on the U.S. These people know how to farm and fish for food and income. They know how to build their own homes without very little government involvement and they also are very good at manufacturing. Tourism plays a great part in the income of those on the island.

Your lack of knowledge about anywhere other than the "farm" is glaring. People do pay taxes where I live and a small portion goes toward health care, thus the government takes care of dispursement of monies for health care.

You seem a little preoccupied with the occult. You'll need to go to Alabama, where you'll certainly fit in and never be noticed, New Orleans or even the low country in S.C. and learn about working "roots" on people. Somebody's been working some roots on you and not in a good way!!!
Kool Klux Klan

Buffalo, NY

#43452 Oct 18, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
"You can still hang with us" LMAO. Your party is doing a damn good job of "HANGING" themselves. Speaking of "HANG" you and your entire party should "HANG" for treason. IMO, you're no American. You packed your bags, tucked your tail and left this country because you couldn't handle the fact that once again we have a black POTUS. How's that for "HANGING"?
Speaking of hangings, how about me sending you a "one size fits all" Oak Tree l\ligger Noose Neck Tie, l\ligger.
Kool Klux Klan

Buffalo, NY

#43453 Oct 18, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
"You can still hang with us" LMAO. Your party is doing a damn good job of "HANGING" themselves. Speaking of "HANG" you and your entire party should "HANG" for treason. IMO, you're no American. You packed your bags, tucked your tail and left this country because you couldn't handle the fact that once again we have a black POTUS. How's that for "HANGING"?
Well l\ligger, coon got your fat-lipped lying lazy smelly flat-nosed nappy-headed tongue? Speaking of treason, the Apefrican born l\ligger president needs to be impeached, tried and hung for being a traitor, just like you chimp, with the same l\ligger Noose Necktie I have for you monkey, along with all the other l\liggercrat scumbags. Soon l\ligger, real soon, sooner than you think.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#43454 Oct 18, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> NAHHH....you bring up race because of your feelings of victimization, I expect that from you, doesn't bother me a bit.It's your nature, to play the victim.At least, you're good at that game.The Great Black Hope is, of course, Hillary Clinton.
I thought the first black President was Bill Clinton so that WOULD make Hillary the Great Black Hope.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#43455 Oct 18, 2013
Kool Klux Klan wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of hangings, how about me sending you a "one size fits all" Oak Tree l\ligger Noose Neck Tie, l\ligger.
Send it? What's the matter Yellow Belly? Why don't you bring it?
Allen

Penrose, NC

#43456 Oct 18, 2013
Kool Klux Klan wrote:
<quoted text>Well l\ligger, coon got your fat-lipped lying lazy smelly flat-nosed nappy-headed tongue? Speaking of treason, the Apefrican born l\ligger president needs to be impeached, tried and hung for being a traitor, just like you chimp, with the same l\ligger Noose Necktie I have for you monkey, along with all the other l\liggercrat scumbags. Soon l\ligger, real soon, sooner than you think.
Waco man, just take your medication.
Kool Klux Klan

Buffalo, NY

#43457 Oct 18, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Send it? What's the matter Yellow Belly? Why don't you bring it?
Hey l\ligger, I don't see you posting an address. Who's the coward l\ligger? Rest assured, I'll personally deliver it to you while you're hiding in your Section 8 Government Housing closet.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#43458 Oct 18, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Allen, you're so stupid it's almost adorable.
You're as clueless as AZ. First of all I didn't say I didn't work. Where I live people have a simpler way of life. It doesn't take a lot of money when your values are not always centered around "things", therefore they don't work 80 hours a weeks like people in the states to have a home they can't afford. A fancy house, new car or big boat is not the measure of a person on the island I live on. It's nice to see people not working themselves to death and spending time with their families. However, I will say, they don't walk around looking for a handout or someone to feed them. A virtue lost on the U.S. These people know how to farm and fish for food and income. They know how to build their own homes without very little government involvement and they also are very good at manufacturing. Tourism plays a great part in the income of those on the island.
Your lack of knowledge about anywhere other than the "farm" is glaring. People do pay taxes where I live and a small portion goes toward health care, thus the government takes care of dispursement of monies for health care.
You seem a little preoccupied with the occult. You'll need to go to Alabama, where you'll certainly fit in and never be noticed, New Orleans or even the low country in S.C. and learn about working "roots" on people. Somebody's been working some roots on you and not in a good way!!!
Your ability to CONtradict is uncanny.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#43460 Oct 18, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Bringing race up again?
Waco, the fair person that you are, would you please get on to Kool Klux Klan for bringing up race again? Thanks.
Kool Klux Klan

Buffalo, NY

#43461 Oct 18, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Waco, the fair person that you are, would you please get on to Kool Klux Klan for bringing up race again? Thanks.
Waco is a good guy.He's always trying to be the peacemaker,especially when it comes to dealing with that racist Allen.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#43462 Oct 18, 2013
Kool Klux Klan wrote:
<quoted text>Waco is a good guy.He's always trying to be the peacemaker,especially when it comes to dealing with that racist Allen.
Thanks for the comment, Waco
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#43463 Oct 18, 2013
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>That's like asking who is the great black hope of 2016? You sound a tad racist there, SOF.
Spend your time on Kool Klux Klan's comments that are much more than a 'tad' racist. Let's see you get on him if you have the guts.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Houston

#43464 Oct 18, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Who in the seven blue hells is kool klux klan?

“Seek Light”

Houston

#43465 Oct 18, 2013
Kool Klux Klan wrote:
<quoted text>Waco is a good guy.He's always trying to be the peacemaker,especially when it comes to dealing with that racist Allen.
Damn, when did Allen become a racist?? I thought she was a democrat?

“Seek Light”

Houston

#43466 Oct 18, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the comment, Waco
What comment?

“Seek Light”

Houston

#43467 Oct 18, 2013
Methinks someone is posting racist posts....to themselves! It's an old tactic here on Topix, that I first became familiar with when"Arnold Ziffel"came on Topix a couple years ago, warning everybody that he had a stalker, name of"Gail" Gail then came on, and really gave it to old AZ.Gail metamorphosed into many different Topix names, some stolen, some not, all with the same racial connotations.To be honest, I've never known, but I've suspected, that AZ was actually all of the vicious Topix instigators himself, after actually speaking to him I noticed that he talked so fast I could barely understand him.Seemed to me that he had a sort of manic schizophrenia, which would certainly explain his many Topix names.But, though I have my suspicions, I don't have any real proof, so if AZ and Gail and Allen are all different people, and not AZ, then they have my profound apologies.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#43468 Oct 18, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Who in the seven blue hells is kool klux klan?
I have no way of knowing, but since you called out me on race, I thought you would do the same honor to Kool Klux Klan who even went as far to use the "N" word, that is if you want to be fair and balanced as you claim. You and Ben both. Let's see you take a stand.

“Seek Light”

Houston

#43469 Oct 18, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no way of knowing, but since you called out me on race, I thought you would do the same honor to Kool Klux Klan who even went as far to use the "N" word, that is if you want to be fair and balanced as you claim. You and Ben both. Let's see you take a stand.
State,I don't think Cool Klux Klan is a"real "poster.I base this on the fact that"cool" pretended that he knew me.I think I may know who the person is, but why make things worse by"outing"that person.Let's be clear. didn't"call you out on race", I said that you were preoccupied with race, probably because you are black, and I wouldn't be shocked if you were older than me, even.It was Chris Rock who said that"old black men HATE white people."Ha ha, sure, but there's an element of truth to that.The older a black person is, the more pronounced the racism they experienced.Of course, that's merely my opinion.I don't really blame you for for your own racism, it is due largely to the harsh racism you may have experienced in the early sixties.Of course, how would I know for sure? Since the poster is a faker,I really refuse to give the faker any response or credence to his vile brutal and degrading comments.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#43470 Oct 18, 2013
By the way, I am 45 and white if that makes any difference in the game. And obviously a Democrat that I am always proud to display. Former Republican. Emphasis on "former".
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#43471 Oct 18, 2013
....and proud to be a liberal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Super bowl SUNDAY! 38 min Floridiot 13
trump: is tha man! 42 min Floridiot 7
All False statements involving Hillary Clinton 50 min Floridiot 44
Brittney Michelle Melton - WTF 3 hr Almostdone 1
Never Work At Advance Pierre Foods in Claremont... (Mar '12) 4 hr Almostdone 32
stacy mayfield?!?! 4 hr Almostdone 4
"Pastor's Protection Act" 7 hr Read a Real Book 166
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morganton Mortgages