Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#43364 Oct 15, 2013
What a shitty time time to declare yourself a Republican! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha
Pull my finger...
What do you smell?
Ben

Lenoir, NC

#43365 Oct 16, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>This is where you are wrong. The Ruler campaigned on many more things other than Obamacare, you act as if this was his only platform! Recent polls show that a majority of Americans DO NOT want Obamacare! Just because MSNBC says it, that doesn't mean it's true!
The latest PEW/USA Today poll shows that 53% of Americans DON'T WANT OBAMACARE, while only 42% are in favor. The poll went on to show that more Americans trust the Republicans over the Commucrats when it comes to healthcare and that number is currently trending upwards for Republicans since the Govt Healthcare website has opened. And after being implemented for 11 months, these numbers should bode well for Republicans come the mid-term elections.
The Ruler's one and only piece of landmark legislation will ultimately become his and the Commucrats downfall!
True that, even the "liberal" media out there are beginning to turn on the ruler, ie the link posted above. The rulers numbers are tumbling the problem is he is taking Americas with him. According to ABC News poll:"OTHER GROUPS – Support for the law is greater among men than women; while 46 percent of men support, it drops to 38 percent of women. That’s somewhat surprising, in that women are more likely to be Democrats; on the other hand, women also are more frequent users of the health care system, so may believe they’re more at risk.

There’s also a gap by education, with support for the law 12 points higher among college graduates than among nongraduates. And, by income, support bottoms out at 36 percent among those in the $50,000-$100,000 bracket, vs. 54 percent among those with incomes more than $100,000.

And, notably, the law’s support is weak even among African-Americans, probably Obama’s single-most loyal support group. Eighty-seven percent of blacks approve of Obama’s job performance overall. But just 48 percent support his signature health care law.

METHODOLOGY – This ABC News-Washington Post poll was conducted by telephone Sept. 12-15, 2013, in English and Spanish, among a random national sample of 1,004 adults, including landline and cellphone-only respondents. Results have a margin of sampling error of 4 points, including design effect. Partisan divisions are 34-23-34 percent, Democrats-Republicans-independ ents.

The survey was produced for ABC News by Langer Research Associates of New York, N.Y., with sampling, data collection and tabulation by Abt-SRBI of New York, N.Y.
Ben

Lenoir, NC

#43366 Oct 16, 2013
"Watauga County's premiums on the new Health Insurance Marketplace are among the highest in the state before federal government subsidies are factored in, according to plan information available at data.healthcare.gov .

Using information from the website's database of Health Insurance Marketplace premiums, Watauga Democrat compared the lowest-priced Bronze and the highest-priced Platinum plan premiums for individuals ages 27 and 50 in Rating Area 3, which includes Watauga, Ashe, Alleghany and Wilkes counties.

On the low end, Rating Area 3 premium costs were the most expensive for both age groups out of 16 rating areas in the state. On the high end, Rating Area 3 premiums were the third most expensive in the state.

In the Health Insurance Marketplace -- which was established by the Affordable Care Act and opened for enrollment beginning Oct. 1 -- Bronze plans cover about 60 percent of health care expenses: Silver plans cover 70 percent; Gold plans, 80 percent; and Platinum plans, 90 percent. Catastrophic plans are available for those 30 and younger or for individuals who are granted a hardship exemption.

The comparison did not account for federal government subsidies that may be applied to Marketplace, premium costs for those who are between 100 and 400 percent of the federal poverty guideline, which is currently set at an annual income of $11,490 for a single person and $23,550 for a family of four.

Under the Affordable Care Act, health insurance plans may not be priced according to such factors as health status or gender. Instead, only three criteria factor into premium costs: age, tobacco use and geographic location." http://www2.wataugademocrat.com/News/story/Co...

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#43367 Oct 16, 2013
Waco 1909 wrote:
What a shitty time time to declare yourself a Republican! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha
Pull my finger...
What do you smell?
I smell a demonut ho using my name.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#43368 Oct 16, 2013
Whoops,I'm a certified bipolar demonut,not to mention being gay for little boys...Yeeeee....Haaaa...Yipee ...Kay...Yay!
Jeff

Lenoir, NC

#43369 Oct 16, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I smell a demonut ho using my name.
Did you really see Brokeback Mountain over 5000 times?

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#43370 Oct 16, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>Did you really see Brokeback Mountain over 5000 times?
That was your daddy...

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#43371 Oct 16, 2013
Waco 1909 wrote:
Whoops,I'm a certified bipolar demonut,not to mention being gay for little boys...Yeeeee....Haaaa...Yipee ...Kay...Yay!
You're definitely a democrat.As for your other problems, if I were you, I'd go easy on telling people that you're a molester.Although I admire your truthfulness.....
Wendy Davis

Spartanburg, SC

#43372 Oct 16, 2013
What happen to Allen? She on that schizo thing again? That girl and her multiple personalities! She funny!
Arnold Ziffel

Spartanburg, SC

#43373 Oct 16, 2013
Where's my stalker? This is ridiculous!
TSF

Greenville, NC

#43374 Oct 16, 2013
I think I read that same article. It pointed out that thousands of poor are still ineligible for insurance because the planners of Obamacare counted on Medicaid covering that sector. When NC republikans rejected expansion of Medicaid in NC , which the fed would have covered completely for 3 years, it left a hole in the system. Should the planers of Obamacare have predicted that the spiteful republikans would do that? I don't know. Could the republicans have been sincere in their claims of only trying to save money? Maybe, but probably not. Could republikans have been sincere in ending unemployment benefits and reducing unemployments benefits to save money? Maybe, probably not. Could NC republikans have been truthful in ending WIC because there was no money, but then reinstating WIC because DHS suddenly found the money which was not gone to start with? Hell no. Did NC republikans raise taxes on the middle class but give tax breaks to the rich? Hell yes. Did NC republikans cut school funding in order to give more tax breaks to the rich? Yes.
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I saw this morning where that liberal rag known as the Charlotte Disturber is also bashing Obamacare, on the front page, not hidden somewhere in the back like most do!
You know is getting bad when the state run print media is also jumping on board with the bashing!
The Ruler's approval rating is soon to drop to an all time low......oh wait, it already has!
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

#43375 Oct 16, 2013
Arnold Ziffel wrote:
Where's my stalker? This is ridiculous!
I'm right here l\ligger.
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

#43376 Oct 16, 2013
Jeff wrote:
Yep and Deep Throat 10000 times,that's how I learned my trade.
TSF

Greenville, NC

#43377 Oct 16, 2013
Here is a short sequel

Brokeback Bush: thetruth.7p.com - YouTube
Jeff wrote:

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#43378 Oct 16, 2013
TSF wrote:
I think I read that same article. It pointed out that thousands of poor are still ineligible for insurance because the planners of Obamacare counted on Medicaid covering that sector. When NC republikans rejected expansion of Medicaid in NC , which the fed would have covered completely for 3 years, it left a hole in the system. Should the planers of Obamacare have predicted that the spiteful republikans would do that? I don't know. Could the republicans have been sincere in their claims of only trying to save money? Maybe, but probably not. Could republikans have been sincere in ending unemployment benefits and reducing unemployments benefits to save money? Maybe, probably not. Could NC republikans have been truthful in ending WIC because there was no money, but then reinstating WIC because DHS suddenly found the money which was not gone to start with? Hell no. Did NC republikans raise taxes on the middle class but give tax breaks to the rich? Hell yes. Did NC republikans cut school funding in order to give more tax breaks to the rich? Yes.
<quoted text>
http://econintersect.com/b2evolution/blog1.ph...

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/obamacare-me...
Arnold Ziffel

Spartanburg, SC

#43379 Oct 16, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm right here l\ligger.
Come get me.Ersatz.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#43380 Oct 16, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm right here l\ligger.
You girls quit fighting.
Arnold Ziffel

Spartanburg, SC

#43381 Oct 16, 2013
Be careful girl.I'm a lot meaner than I used to be.Nothing to lose, don't you know.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#43382 Oct 16, 2013
Arnold Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text> Come get me.Ersatz.
.Uhh, you sound like State of Florida today.Wonder why?
TSF

Greenville, NC

#43383 Oct 17, 2013
China and other nations are calling for "De Americanization of international trade because of US political instability." translation- increase interest rates and end the dollar as international standard.(higher monthly interest payments to the Chinese)
So who are the winners? Answer--Communist China
And the losers? American economy lost $24 billion dollars in business, the US government will lose around $1 trillion dollars in additional , un necessary increased interest payments over the next 10 years. The party of stupid strikes again.

Boehner says republikans fought a good fight but lost. I say they fought a stupid fight with an entirely predictable outcome and Communist China won.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump's Supporters: White Supremacists 1 hr Stiff Productions 67
Planned Parenthood talks about "live specimens"... 2 hr Bonervotes 9
slaw recipe 3 hr Olympic medals 4
RW Group MANIPULATED Planned Parenthood Videos 4 hr Hillary toilet se... 4
trump number one like google 15 hr Maverick and Iceman 3
Shooting in Gamewell? 23 hr Golden Showers 15
A Serious Look at Immigration Wed Number 5 185
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morganton Mortgages