|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>You really shouldn't believe the propaganda being spewed from the Commucrats! Do you REALLY believe that there are 20+ Republicans in the House that would be willing to go on record and vote against the party? That's political suicide! That would be like Boehner claiming there's 20+ liberals in the Senate willing to vote to defund Obamacare!
Recent polls showed that 72% of registered Republican voters agree with the TEA Party and what the Republicans are doing. Calls being received by top Republican Congressmen are 8 to 1 in favor of their actions.
The TEA Party IS the Republican Party!
So if there's not enough votes like Boehner says, then let him prove it. Recent polls also have shown that 70% of "The American People" dissaprove of congress and it's handling of this shut down. It doen't matter whether the teaparty and the republicons are one in the same, they have already committed political suicide.
Fact is the republicons are still pi$$ed because they lost the election. It is just chapping their a$$e$ that once again we have a black POTUS. They will do whatever they can to obstruct, destroy and cause chaos. Boehner is between a rock and a hard place. Reguardless of what he does his days are numbered.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
<quoted text>If we allow our democracy to be replaced with extortion, our government may as well go ahead and close up now because democratic government in the USA will never work again.
Where the hell have you been man?? Our government is as corrupt as they come.

I LOVE my country but absolutely despise the elected officials that make up our government. They are a career politicians who say what they need to in order to keep their money and power.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Obama
One Big Ass Mistake America

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
The debt ceiling debate actually has to do with the FACT that CONGRESS has already borrowed and spent the money. Now it is time to pay it back and with interest. Congress (both parties) wants the idiots in public to think someone else is responsible. As far as Obamacare is concerned, all congress has to do is repeal the law. I just cannot believe you would accuse democrats of lying. I thought only republikans were the liars. Who would have thought it. Politicians lying. Go figure.
<quoted text>
This is where you are wrong, just like the Ruler. The Fed takes in $225 Billion a month in tax revenue and our financial obligations total $18 Billion a month,(which includes the interest on the monies borrowed). WE WILL NOT DEFAULT!
This leaves $207 Billion a month to run the govt AND to fund Obamacare. It's not enough to do either, much less both! The Ruler needs the debt ceiling to be raised in order to continue funding Obamacare, it hasn't been paid for yet! This is why he's so adamant about not compromising!
On the other hand, the Republicans are compromising. How? First they wanted to repeal Obamacare. After realizing that wouldn't make it through the Senate, they opted to defund Obamacare with the first debt ceiling debate in March. After trusting the Ruler and his cronies in March, only to be stabbed in the back, now they've chosen to delay Obamacare for one year. The Ruler still refuses to negotiate, although he's agreed to give big business a one year delay!
The Ruler is a liar and cannot be trusted! Boehner knows this, the Republican Party knows this, and a majority of Americans know this! That's why his approval rating is at 37%, an all time low, although you don't hear the state run media reporting this fact!
Had his dumbass actually proposed a budget,(which is required by The Constitution), the Republicans wouldn't have had any leverage in this fight!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
So if there's not enough votes like Boehner says, then let him prove it. Recent polls also have shown that 70% of "The American People" dissaprove of congress and it's handling of this shut down. It doen't matter whether the teaparty and the republicons are one in the same, they have already committed political suicide.
Fact is the republicons are still pi$$ed because they lost the election. It is just chapping their a$$e$ that once again we have a black POTUS. They will do whatever they can to obstruct, destroy and cause chaos. Boehner is between a rock and a hard place. Reguardless of what he does his days are numbered.
Boehner doesn't have to prove anything!
With the Rulers approval rating at 37%, an all time low, Jon Stewart calling him out on delaying Obamacare for a year for big businesses and NOT the American people, Piers Morgan is even calling out the Ruler, and now the Mayor of Washington DC has called out the Ruler and the Commucrats for holding his city hostage, I'd say we're starting to see where the blame should rightfully fall!
Only you and MSNBC play the race card! Republicans aren't pissed about the election results, they realize the American people were smart enough to leave them in control of the money, especially after what Pelosi did while she and the Commucrats had the reins! If anything, the Commucrats are still bitter that they lost the house which is why they continue to blame Republicans!
After this debacle by the Commucrats and a full year of Obamacare, the Republicans are almost certain to take back the Senate AND keep the House in 2014!
William Joyce KVK 1

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

I often wonder why I have feelings for males! I have looked back over my life trying to find when I had my 1st experience with a boy. It was in July 1962 out in the barn in a sleepover with my friend Mitch. He was so special to me since he was my 1st. Then after that I began to have sex with a whole multitude of men. Most of them I met at church. I am just worried now that I have HIV that I might give it to others. I think that's why I became so racist was because scared that someone would find out but now I am totally comfortable with my sexuality. I am truly sorry for all of the terrible and hurtful things I have said! I have a need to dress up in women's close and walk the streets. I love the feel of silk panties against my skin. I often don't know what to wear. I spend hours pondering: do I want to wear the pink chiffon gown or the blue torquoise mini dress. I know that if I get sent back to prison I want have to make these wardrobe decisions. Also I will have many men to fulfill my fantasies. I don't know what to do as I have been afraid that folks will find out my true sexuality. I hope that one day I will be able to come clean and come out of the closet to everyone. Including my AA meeting, my southern Baptist minister and the whole congregation, my KKK buddies and the Marion chapter of the union of American Nazis!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Even the British are calling out the Ruler!!
Here's an excerpt from an article titled, "President Obama Throws Tantrum at News Conference" written in The Telegraph, a British Newspaper.

"The most powerful man on earth, the leader of the free world, lashed out at conservatives in Congress (whom he labeled as “extremists”), accusing them of “ransom” and “extortion,” even comparing them to a “deadbeat” who doesn’t pay the mortgage.
This was a childish, as well as unpleasant, display of petulance by Mr. Obama, who treats elected officials as though they were puppets who should dance to his tune. It was followed by an embarrassing set of hand-picked questions from a largely subservient liberal-dominated media, none of which seriously challenged the president’s policies or his handling of the shutdown. In the UK, a British prime minister would never get away with this kind of performance without a barrage of relentlessly tough questioning.
Barack Obama’s approach today was imperial in style, both arrogant and condescending, and deeply partisan in outlook. There was not a hint of humility on show from the president, against a backdrop of declining poll numbers and mounting disillusionment with his presidency. The United States is facing the prospect of a default overwhelmingly because of Obama’s big spending, big government programmes, which have added a staggering $6 trillion to the national debt. The shutdown has been prompted by the imposition of a hugely unpopular health care reform, forced on the American people despite the fact that the Democrats no longer control the House of Representatives. This is a president who is incapable of taking responsibility for his own actions, who refuses to listen to any criticism of his policies, and is more willing to negotiate with a state sponsor of terrorism in Tehran than sit down with Republicans in Congress."

You know things are getting bad when the Brits are calling out the Commucrats!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Caving in to extortion is the same thing as surrendering our government to fascist.
<quoted text>
To quote TEW, "Where have you been man??" Our govt surrender to fascist many decades ago, most claiming around the time FDR took office, some say even before that!

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
You and I both know this fiasco has little to do with Obamacare.
If we allow our democracy to be replaced with extortion, our government may as well go ahead and close up now because democratic government in the USA will never work again. I do not agree with Obama on lots of things, but this time he is right. Caving in to extortion is the same thing as surrendering our government to fascist. Who would have thought this mighty nation would be near destroyed from the inside by domestic republican right wing fascist?
<quoted text>
Engage in all the incendiary rhetoric you want.The Republican house wasn't elected to rubberstamp the democrat senate.Got that?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

By the way folks, Obama's approval rating is lower than it's ever been, of course, mainstream media chooses to ignore that.A lot if people are noticing the sheer incompetence of the current criminal administration.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Pro-American wrote:
Even the British are calling out the Ruler!!
Here's an excerpt from an article titled, "President Obama Throws Tantrum at News Conference" written in The Telegraph, a British Newspaper.
"The most powerful man on earth, the leader of the free world, lashed out at conservatives in Congress (whom he labeled as “extremists”), accusing them of “ransom” and “extortion,” even comparing them to a “deadbeat” who doesn’t pay the mortgage.I
This was a childish, as well as unpleasant, display of petulance by Mr. Obama, who treats elected officials as though they were puppets who should dance to his tune. It was followed by an embarrassing set of hand-picked questions from a largely subservient liberal-dominated media, none of which seriously challenged the president’s policies or his handling of the shutdown. In the UK, a British prime minister would never get away with this kind of performance without a barrage of relentlessly tough questioning.
Barack Obama’s approach today was imperial in style, both arrogant and condescending, and deeply partisan in outlook. There was not a hint of humility on show from the president, against a backdrop of declining poll numbers and mounting disillusionment with his presidency. The United States is facing the prospect of a default overwhelmingly because of Obama’s big spending, big government programmes, which have added a staggering $6 trillion to the national debt. The shutdown has been prompted by the imposition of a hugely unpopular health care reform, forced on the American people despite the fact that the Democrats no longer control the House of Representatives. This is a president who is incapable of taking responsibility for his own actions, who refuses to listen to any criticism of his policies, and is more willing to negotiate with a state sponsor of terrorism in Tehran than sit down with Republicans in Congress."
You know things are getting bad when the Brits are calling out the Commucrats!
The reason I have the BBC news app on my phone is because the US media is controlled by the administration.Even the liberal Brits see the mendacity of American media.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Looks as though the Presidents polls are catching up to REALITY......
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Beckerhead- a person listening to and believing Glenn Beck --- I closely associate that definition with the definition of a very similarly spelled word describing an ignorant , gullible , stupid, opinionated person of low morals, usually having a long rap sheet
Ok Beckerhead, but you could not beat yourself up. Join the Republicans you will feel better and you will have all that extra money.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

TSF, if you want to see some Obama-ites look no further than your local prison...

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

It's tit-for-tat, piss on my dog, I'll blow your cat away with my twelve gauge....(this is a suitable opening for Allen to remind everyone that I'm crazy). Just a little political humor....
TSF

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

There is something seriously wrong with your numbers. JUST interest on the debt this year for Treasury Notes and Bonds, Savings Bonds, State and local Government Series and special purpose securities was $ 415,688,781,248.40. Lets divide that by 12 months per year and the MONTHLY interest payments would be
$34,640,731,770.70 PER MONTH not 18 billion. I do not know if republikans are lying or are just too stupid to do the numbers themselves. In either case, its just plain wrong, like everything else they do.
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>This is where you are wrong, just like the Ruler. The Fed takes in $225 Billion a month in tax revenue and our financial obligations total $18 Billion a month,(which includes the interest on the monies borrowed). WE WILL NOT DEFAULT!
This leaves $207 Billion a month to run the govt AND to fund Obamacare. It's not enough to do either, much less both! The Ruler needs the debt ceiling to be raised in order to continue funding Obamacare, it hasn't been paid for yet! This is why he's so adamant about not compromising!
On the other hand, the Republicans are compromising. How? First they wanted to repeal Obamacare. After realizing that wouldn't make it through the Senate, they opted to defund Obamacare with the first debt ceiling debate in March. After trusting the Ruler and his cronies in March, only to be stabbed in the back, now they've chosen to delay Obamacare for one year. The Ruler still refuses to negotiate, although he's agreed to give big business a one year delay!
The Ruler is a liar and cannot be trusted! Boehner knows this, the Republican Party knows this, and a majority of Americans know this! That's why his approval rating is at 37%, an all time low, although you don't hear the state run media reporting this fact!
Had his dumbass actually proposed a budget,(which is required by The Constitution), the Republicans wouldn't have had any leverage in this fight!
TSF

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Republikans are now refusing to pay the death benefits to the dependents of our soldiers killed in foreign wars. I suppose they plan to use that money for more tax breaks for the rich. This is just too repulsive for words
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Engage in all the incendiary rhetoric you want.The Republican house wasn't elected to rubberstamp the democrat senate.Got that?
TSF

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Uhoh. I just read in this morning's paper that a 14 year old in Louisiana posting threats involving firearms was arrested for terrorism. Better take a blue 10 and chill.
waco1909 wrote:
It's tit-for-tat, piss on my dog, I'll blow your cat away with my twelve gauge....(this is a suitable opening for Allen to remind everyone that I'm crazy). Just a little political humor....
TSF

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Strange that you would say that. I am not a party person but ideologically my views are more in tune with republicans in that I oppose abortion, oppose more gun control , oppose gay marriage,. The reason I cannot join with republicans is that I am not stupid enough to consistently vote against my own interest in favor of more tax breaks for the rich. Also, anarchy is not my favorite form of government. I have worked hard and have done ok, but I am far from rich. But I have everything I need and probably more than I deserve, so I reluctantly send in my high taxes but with the understanding that it is a bargain for the privilege of living in this great nation.
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Beckerhead, but you could not beat yourself up. Join the Republicans you will feel better and you will have all that extra money.
TSF

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Looks like there remains some sanity in the republican party to off set the republikans. They are showing signs of salvaging what is left of the party before the tp republikans kill it completely.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rodney Raby Patterson school pastor? 5 hr DUH 99
Eola Beer Company 6 hr beer hound 6
Has anyone been forced to have sex with your di... (Aug '13) Mon NO WAY 12
New antenna tower in Morganton Aug 23 TEACHER 4
Debate: Ferguson - Morganton, NC Aug 21 leslis 1
Taylor Jordan and Autumn Jordan I hope u know I... (Apr '13) Aug 21 LABGURL 9
Burke Outdoor Aug 20 Not pleased 5

Search the Morganton Forum:
•••
•••