Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#43019 Oct 9, 2013
TSF wrote:
If the vote is so solid, why do republikans oppose an up/down vote?
<quoted text>
Why waste the time when they already know the outcome?
Yes, the American people re-elected the Ruler to the White House and Commucrats control of the Senate but they also re-elected Republicans control of the house. Neither the Ruler, Reid, Pelosi, or the state run media have the Constitutional power to decide if or when the House votes on anything!
This claim of 20+ votes is nothing more than a political tactic by the Commucrats trying to expose a chink in the Republican's armor that doesn't exist! Just more liberal propoganda!

Location hidden

#43020 Oct 9, 2013
TSF wrote:
I have a few bridges I will sell at a bargain price after you FORCE any bank to do anything NOT in their own financial interest.
<quoted text>
Are you claiming that the liberal Congress didn't pressure the banks to give bad loans to people who they knew couldn't afford the loans in the first place? Do you not remember Barney Frank kicking the regulators out of the Senate Hearing meetings because he feared they would expose the truth and implicate himself as well as the rest of Congress on the sub prime mortgages? You must have a selective memory!
100 Missions

Lexington, NC

#43021 Oct 9, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Are you claiming that the liberal Congress didn't pressure the banks to give bad loans to people who they knew couldn't afford the loans in the first place? Do you not remember Barney Frank kicking the regulators out of the Senate Hearing meetings because he feared they would expose the truth and implicate himself as well as the rest of Congress on the sub prime mortgages? You must have a selective memory!
Banks where threatened with sanctions if they refused to make these loans. BTW; I thought Barney Frank liked to expose himself...lol

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#43022 Oct 9, 2013
TSF wrote:
Sounds fair enough. How was the medical adventure?
<quoted text>
Great,I was smart enough to go to Texas for my surgery! Did you know there are more hospitals in Houston them I'm NYC and LOS ANGELES combined?

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#43023 Oct 9, 2013
Mitt Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you using the same polls I did? You know how that turned out!!
You need to quit worrying about polls and pay me that fifty bucks you owe me, loser!

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#43025 Oct 9, 2013
THE debt closes in.The Chinese want their money.If we default, we risk 1929 all over again.I blame Obama.who refuses to negotiate.and I blame Obamacare for tearing this country to pieces, by taking from the MIDDLE CLASS to pay for heath care for those who can't afford it, thereby destroying the middle class financially.With no middle left, look for the lower financial classes to expand geometrically, leaving no one to pay for Obamacare, leaving only the rich and the dirt poor left.Redistributiin of wealth at its finest, Lenin would be proud, and not a shot fired.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#43026 Oct 9, 2013
Day by day, America becomes more like the country as featured in the Phillip K.Dick book,"Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep",AKA "BLADE RUNNER"....
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#43027 Oct 9, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
THE debt closes in.The Chinese want their money.If we default, we risk 1929 all over again.I blame Obama.who refuses to negotiate.and I blame Obamacare for tearing this country to pieces, by taking from the MIDDLE CLASS to pay for heath care for those who can't afford it, thereby destroying the middle class financially.With no middle left, look for the lower financial classes to expand geometrically, leaving no one to pay for Obamacare, leaving only the rich and the dirt poor left.Redistributiin of wealth at its finest, Lenin would be proud, and not a shot fired.
I hope you are not terribly disappointed when that doesn't happen.
TSF

Greenville, NC

#43028 Oct 9, 2013
If you think the home loan business is what caused the republican depression, you are more gullible than I had imagined.
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Are you claiming that the liberal Congress didn't pressure the banks to give bad loans to people who they knew couldn't afford the loans in the first place? Do you not remember Barney Frank kicking the regulators out of the Senate Hearing meetings because he feared they would expose the truth and implicate himself as well as the rest of Congress on the sub prime mortgages? You must have a selective memory!
TSF

Greenville, NC

#43029 Oct 9, 2013
I agree that we are risking another republikan depression. Obamacare has nothing to do with it. Even John Boehner admits that publically. I am stocking up on beans , bibles and bullets.
I know how to live off the land, I was just hopeful that I could avoid doing that again. It isn't easy but I was born naked and penniless and will take nothing with me when this life ends. So I will be ok whatever happens.
waco1909 wrote:
TSF

Greenville, NC

#43030 Oct 9, 2013
The entire issue could be settled if Boehner would allow a vote.
waco1909 wrote:

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#43031 Oct 9, 2013
The entire issue could be solved if Obama would negotiate.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#43032 Oct 9, 2013
TSF wrote:
I agree that we are risking another republikan depression. Obamacare has nothing to do with it. Even John Boehner admits that publically. I am stocking up on beans , bibles and bullets.
I know how to live off the land, I was just hopeful that I could avoid doing that again. It isn't easy but I was born naked and penniless and will take nothing with me when this life ends. So I will be ok whatever happens.
<quoted text>
Obama is prepared to initiate a worldwide depression for Obamacare.I believe he is insane.I didn't think Germans lived off the land, thought they just attacked France when they needed something.........:

Location hidden

#43033 Oct 9, 2013
TSF wrote:
The entire issue could be settled if Boehner would allow a vote.
<quoted text>
And if you really believe this then you are more gullible than I originally anticipated!

Location hidden

#43034 Oct 9, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
The debt ceiling debate has to do with the fact that the Ruler and the Commucrats can't be trusted, especially after they continue to tell one lie after another and then have the state run media repeat these lies! I guess in their minds if they continue to repeatedly tell these lies, then eventually somehow they'll become fact. Oh wait, that's how they operate!
TSF

Greenville, NC

#43035 Oct 9, 2013
The debt ceiling debate actually has to do with the FACT that CONGRESS has already borrowed and spent the money. Now it is time to pay it back and with interest. Congress (both parties) wants the idiots in public to think someone else is responsible. As far as Obamacare is concerned, all congress has to do is repeal the law. I just cannot believe you would accuse democrats of lying. I thought only republikans were the liars. Who would have thought it. Politicians lying. Go figure.
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>The debt ceiling debate has to do with the fact that the Ruler and the Commucrats can't be trusted, especially after they continue to tell one lie after another and then have the state run media repeat these lies! I guess in their minds if they continue to repeatedly tell these lies, then eventually somehow they'll become fact. Oh wait, that's how they operate!
TSF

Greenville, NC

#43036 Oct 9, 2013
So if a vote will not fix the situation, why is Boehner afraid to let the house vote?
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>And if you really believe this then you are more gullible than I originally anticipated!
TSF

Greenville, NC

#43037 Oct 9, 2013
You and I both know this fiasco has little to do with Obamacare.
If we allow our democracy to be replaced with extortion, our government may as well go ahead and close up now because democratic government in the USA will never work again. I do not agree with Obama on lots of things, but this time he is right. Caving in to extortion is the same thing as surrendering our government to fascist. Who would have thought this mighty nation would be near destroyed from the inside by domestic republican right wing fascist?
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Obama is prepared to initiate a worldwide depression for Obamacare.I believe he is insane.I didn't think Germans lived off the land, thought they just attacked France when they needed something.........:
Allen

Penrose, NC

#43038 Oct 9, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>You really shouldn't believe the propaganda being spewed from the Commucrats! Do you REALLY believe that there are 20+ Republicans in the House that would be willing to go on record and vote against the party? That's political suicide! That would be like Boehner claiming there's 20+ liberals in the Senate willing to vote to defund Obamacare!
Recent polls showed that 72% of registered Republican voters agree with the TEA Party and what the Republicans are doing. Calls being received by top Republican Congressmen are 8 to 1 in favor of their actions.
The TEA Party IS the Republican Party!
So if there's not enough votes like Boehner says, then let him prove it. Recent polls also have shown that 70% of "The American People" dissaprove of congress and it's handling of this shut down. It doen't matter whether the teaparty and the republicons are one in the same, they have already committed political suicide.
Fact is the republicons are still pi$$ed because they lost the election. It is just chapping their a$$e$ that once again we have a black POTUS. They will do whatever they can to obstruct, destroy and cause chaos. Boehner is between a rock and a hard place. Reguardless of what he does his days are numbered.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#43039 Oct 9, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>If we allow our democracy to be replaced with extortion, our government may as well go ahead and close up now because democratic government in the USA will never work again.
Where the hell have you been man?? Our government is as corrupt as they come.

I LOVE my country but absolutely despise the elected officials that make up our government. They are a career politicians who say what they need to in order to keep their money and power.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 12 min Rock 3,540
Nine arrested in unrelated drug investigations 5 hr GetALife 2
Looking for a good divorce attorney in lenoir, ... 5 hr WallyFan 5
Cheater why break my heart Wed Notsure 8
What really happened with the BCPS resignations? Dec 15 Lovitz 5
Tired of it Dec 14 Pitbull 2
Dating link on Topix Dec 13 tex866 1
Morganton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web