TSF

Clayton, NC

#42339 Sep 9, 2013
It appears as if the finishing touches are getting ready to be added to our bankruptcy. BORROWING another trillion dollars or so to waste on blowing the hell out of Syrians to teach them that is wrong to kill Syrians has no economic, social or moral benefit to the USA. It also puts the USA in the position of violating international law and makes the USA subject to attacks from the international community to teach us not to violate international law. Military and financial giant China opposes this move. When we are attacked, who do you expect to BORROW the money from to protect ourselves? Right now, we are paying just over 40% of income tax collections on INTEREST on the national debt. Adding another couple of trillion for war and only a slight increase in interest rates will put that figure over 50% of tax collections. When that happens, we are done. NO MORE WAR WITHOUT TAX INCREASEDS TO PAY FOR IT,
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#42340 Sep 9, 2013
America is dead. All that is left is the communist minded maggots feeding on its corpse.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#42342 Sep 9, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
America is dead. All that is left is the communist minded maggots feeding on its corpse.

Well there boys, there you have it. What goes around, comes around and karma is a bitch. Welcome to hell.

Since: Apr 10

United States

#42343 Sep 9, 2013
And when there is no air strike, you will fault him for that, do you have your spin ready? Have you rehearsed it yet?
100 Missions

Winston Salem, NC

#42344 Sep 9, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
Hell No! We gonna stand and win the fight!!
Allen

Penrose, NC

#42345 Sep 10, 2013
100 Missions wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes Sir, we will stand and we will fight just as we always have, but there are no winners in war. I pray for a peaceful resolution.
Steven J

United States

#42346 Sep 10, 2013
I guess conversations evolve. Elaine Marshall.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#42347 Sep 10, 2013
100 Missions wrote:
<quoted text>
When? And what will you have when you are done.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#42348 Sep 10, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Sir, we will stand and we will fight just as we always have, but there are no winners in war. I pray for a peaceful resolution.
Are you saying their were no winners April 19,1775?
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#42349 Sep 10, 2013
Up until 1913 Americans kept all of their earnings. Despite this, we still had: schools, colleges, roads, vast railroads, streets, subways, the Army, Navy and the Marine Corps,( who managed to win 8 wars). Tell me again why We The People need to be extorted and homes and property stolen by a fascist government if we refuse to pay up?
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#42350 Sep 10, 2013
Norway's new government to reshape world's largest wealth fund

Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:34pm IST

* Conservatives-led coalition wins election in Norway

* Norway has the world's biggest SWF with $750 billion

* Conservatives, Progress Party open to infrastructure investments

* Conservatives open to idea of splitting fund in 2

* Progress Party wants to break off 3 smaller funds, spend more
The world is waking up, let's hope.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#42351 Sep 10, 2013
Americans seem to be taking sides against one another, like never before, or at least since the Civil War.
100 Missions

Winston Salem, NC

#42352 Sep 10, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't talking war. I was talking about putting America on the track. The economy, education, leaders with some damn sense. The fight for America can be won.
100 Missions

Winston Salem, NC

#42353 Sep 10, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
When? And what will you have when you are done.
Once again I am not talking about WAR with Syria or anyone else. When I said we will stand and fight I was responding to a comment about America is lost or something to that effect. Everyone needs to follow all comments and not focus on just one. Now....when we are done if all would ban together we would have a stronger nation....the way America was...can be again.
100 Missions

Winston Salem, NC

#42354 Sep 10, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Americans seem to be taking sides against one another, like never before, or at least since the Civil War.
I think that is exactly what the DC idiots want. That is why we need to ban together and stand United. Will there be difference? Yes. But we can work those. If we don't stand together against tyranny we will fall.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#42355 Sep 11, 2013
Gun control senators in Colorado, including state senate president,, RECALLED IN COLORADO, replaced by pro-gun republicans.....
Allen

Penrose, NC

#42356 Sep 11, 2013
100 Missions wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't talking war. I was talking about putting America on the track. The economy, education, leaders with some damn sense. The fight for America can be won.
Whether it is war or important issues, this country has not been on track IMO since the colonist defeated the british. It will never be won because the fight will continue. You are not free, none of us truly are, as long as we have that nine digit number hanging over our heads. This land, this nation may be free of foreign control, but we the people are not free and without charge to this nation. Freedom is not free, it has a price tag, it also has consequence. For instance, would racism be an issue today in this country had we not been greedy and taken slaves? How could a people who longed for their freedom grasp it and then turn around and put into bondage generations of slaves? And BTW have the audacity to enter a church, muchless preach and or sit thru a sermon from the book of Exodus? "Karma is truly a bitch."
100 Missions

Wallburg, NC

#42357 Sep 11, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Gun control senators in Colorado, including state senate president,, RECALLED IN COLORADO, replaced by pro-gun republicans.....
That is the kind of fight I am talking about. We have been silent and allowed the liberal idiots to shove their agenda down our throats. This is one small step in showing them we are tired of it. The battle can be won.
TSF

Spring Hope, NC

#42358 Sep 11, 2013
Its a curious world when the communist president of RUSSIA lends more diplomatic help to the USA and its president than the US republican congress. First, the republikans were slamming Obama for doing nothing in Syria. Now they are slamming him for favoring airstrikes. What republikans fail to understand is that the USA is more important than the republican party agenda. The reason is that if there is nothing left of the USA, there is nothing left for them to control.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#42359 Sep 11, 2013
100 Missions wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again I am not talking about WAR with Syria or anyone else. When I said we will stand and fight I was responding to a comment about America is lost or something to that effect. Everyone needs to follow all comments and not focus on just one. Now....when we are done if all would ban together we would have a stronger nation....the way America was...can be again.
If you would read what I ask it was not about war. It was what kind of America will you have when it is won?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 3 min State of Florida 3,574
Why do lesbians pick ugly women. (Jan '12) 15 hr Really 46
Trainwreck because of sour diesel 15 hr theWman 1
Childrens Christmas Event 18 hr Seriously 6
Nine arrested in unrelated drug investigations 20 hr Stand 5
"Topix 39 celebrities who are atheist." Sat Ron Curry 3
Benghazi AP Photo (Oct '12) Fri Crgirrl 4
Morganton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web