anonymous

Marion, NC

#42153 Aug 24, 2013
Hagan
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#42154 Aug 24, 2013
.....or if Jesus would have been born in Mecca in 500 A.D..? See how your argument lacks validity? It never happened! Basing things on hypotheticals does not address the situation in any differences of opinion.
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#42155 Aug 24, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
.....or if Jesus would have been born in Mecca in 500 A.D..? See how your argument lacks validity? It never happened! Basing things on hypotheticals does not address the situation in any differences of opinion.
OR, if you had a brain?:)
No More Hagan

Chicago, IL

#42156 Aug 24, 2013
anonymous wrote:
Kay Hagan 2014
Kay Hagan is a lazy lying man hater. She's a publicity hound and closely follows her own agenda, not the voters. Hagan and her henchwomen case workers only respond to constituents that agree with her own personal agenda.
A real phony.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#42157 Aug 24, 2013
Dang wrote:
<quoted text>OR, if you had a brain?:)
Now we resort to name calling. Just can't respond to the question like an adult, can you Dang? I do have enough brain, however, that you don't have an answer my post.
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#42158 Aug 24, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we resort to name calling. Just can't respond to the question like an adult, can you Dang? I do have enough brain, however, that you don't have an answer my post.
It never happened, therefore, there is no answer. It was a "hypothetical" question. I guess you could not process that and form an opinion. BTY, I, me, didn't call anyone a name. When will you take ones advice on here and not believe everything you read. I believe waco has time and again said there is an imposter on here.
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#42159 Aug 24, 2013
BTW sorry

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#42160 Aug 24, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
"Dang"didn't make that post.I'd have thought a discerning individual such as yourself would have noticed that fact.
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#42161 Aug 24, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I just tried to access the War is on the Horizon web site and it is "Temporarily Unavailable" that I define as being "shut down.' Right wingers love to make a controversy over something that is now being controlled, but nonetheless, try to make it a big issue to fit their government conspiracy mind set. How about it, Taxpayer?
Now let me get this straight, "right wing" "government conspiracy" is a FACT, therefore provable, "To establish the truth or validity of by presentation of argument or evidence." or is it your hypothetical opinion. You must show your conspiracy evidence.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#42162 Aug 24, 2013
Dang wrote:
<quoted text>Sooo, when did the big "shut down" happen? How long was the left wing idiot on line? Gee, NSA took their sweet time didn't they? Just imagine if a member of the KKK, had that guy's job. I wonder if there would have been a difference..........hummmmmmm
So, what do you think would happen to the guy if he had been a KKK member, since you are the hypothetical one on here?
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#42163 Aug 24, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> "Dang"didn't make that post.I'd have thought a discerning individual such as yourself would have noticed that fact.
I am relatively new to the games being played on here. I will be a better observor in the future. If Dang didn't do it, I apologize

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#42164 Aug 24, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I am relatively new to the games being played on here. I will be a better observor in the future. If Dang didn't do it, I apologize
I told you once about the name stealers.That's why i sign in, they can't copy my avatar.
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#42165 Aug 24, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Waco is the game player. He'll sign in but he'll also use and steal other monikers too, just to be a clown and accuse other posters for being trolls.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#42166 Aug 24, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I just tried to access the War is on the Horizon web site and it is "Temporarily Unavailable" that I define as being "shut down.' Right wingers love to make a controversy over something that is now being controlled, but nonetheless, try to make it a big issue to fit their government conspiracy mind set. How about it, Taxpayer?
You need to learn to use a computer. I just tried it and it is there. I know you communist minded fools do not want the truth, about yourselves but you’re mentally challenged. Like Ayo Kimathi.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#42167 Aug 24, 2013
This is the type of people that are taking over our government.
Ayo Kimathi works for the DHS. As a federal employee, his job is obtaining “weapons and ammunition for his employer, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement,” otherwise known as ICE.
But Kimathi has a side job. His own website is called “War on the Horizon.” There, he preaches hatred against homosexuals and whites and is literally preparing for what he believes to be the coming race war in America. Because he works for the federal government as he does with ICE (which focuses on law enforcement activities), in order to have an extracurricular activity like he does, he needs to obtain permission from his superiors. This he did by telling them that “his anti-white, anti-homosexual site,‘War is on the Horizon,’ was just an entertainment site.
If he would have been white and a member of the KK? and said the same, Would he been treated the same.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#42168 Aug 24, 2013
I like the Goofy Old Party moniker because it fits so well.
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's time to change the Republican Party from the Grand Old Party (GOP) to the Government Conspiracy Party (GCP) because it suits them so well. Most cannot go for 5 minutes without bringing up some 'government conspiracy' story. Take your Paranoid medicine.
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#42169 Aug 24, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to learn to use a computer. I just tried it and it is there. I know you communist minded fools do not want the truth, about yourselves but you’re mentally challenged. Like Ayo Kimathi.
Why don't you give us the link, then? You can go to the page of the site, but when you try to enter it says "Temporarily unavailable". Again, put on the link and let's see the content of the site. Did you try to enter? Probably not.
anon

Marion, NC

#42170 Aug 24, 2013
Hagan 2014
No More Hagan

Henderson, NV

#42171 Aug 25, 2013
anon wrote:
Hagan 2014
Do Not Vote Hagan 2014. Hagan's Another Bev Purdue. Always on vacation, compliments of the taxpayers and misrepresenting the voters.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#42172 Aug 25, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Another standard response from the right wing.What was taken out of context? Be clear and specific.
You clearly took the statement out of context. The rest of the post that was written with that particular statement points to the fact that TSF was attempting to demonize the republicans states for not expanding Medicaid while putting democrats on a pedestal for helping the elderly and children. A common prop (sympathy for others) used by politicians to push their agenda. In short, political affiliation is irrelevant, you can't spend what you don't have.

To expand that point, we all should be aware that our government is broke....how can the government offer any monetary subsidies that they themselves don't have. This expansion would increase taxes on the already strained tax base. This would only push more people into poverty in the long run

North Carolina and other states that "opted out" did the right thing. Medicaid needs to be restructured not expanded. It is another government plan for the poverty stricken that has failed those that it intended to help because government themselves continue to interfere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lenoir, what a horrible place! 4 hr joker 9
Question about Woodlawn Memorial Gardens 5 hr Lynette 9
Edgar Starnes replacement?? 5 hr Lynette 15
Brookford Inn Rest Home 6 hr call them 3
He makes me sick Mon Just sick 21
Brandon Beam Jan 22 Lost 1
Never Work At Advance Pierre Foods in Claremont... (Mar '12) Jan 21 Blah 24
Morganton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web