Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#42115 Aug 23, 2013
Two black thugs beat a WWII vet to death yesterday.Gonna be hard to blame this one on guns.
Doc Adams

Spruce Pine, NC

#42116 Aug 23, 2013
Unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>My oh my, now we're Doc Adams. Got tired of using Gray Lensman and a dozen other concealed names? Look who's calling the kettle black. Go back to kindergarten and try to educate yourself, move out of your mother's government housing, stand up straight and pull your pants up and go apply for a job at MacDonalds. They won't hire you, but at least you got up off your lazy azz and did something in your useless life, son.
My oh my, now you're"unbelievable" Wonder who you stole that one from, 101.Paranoid, much?
Allen

Penrose, NC

#42117 Aug 23, 2013
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you resort to name-calling? It is a sign of weakness and ignorance.
Yes, and it is also a sign of fear.

Let's imagine for a moment and reverse history. What if it had been the Africans who stepped off that ship in 1620. What if the King of England had rounded up all those bible thumping puritans and sold them to the blacks. The Africans being a tribal people would they have embraced the natives here in America? What do you think America would be like today? Imo, America was not discovered or founded, it was invaded. Our history from the beginning has been nothing but tragedy. History just keeps repeating and still we learn nothing.

People we need to let go of weakness, ignorance and fear and replace it with RESPECT.

Doc Adams

Spruce Pine, NC

#42118 Aug 23, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and it is also a sign of fear.
Let's imagine for a moment and reverse history. What if it had been the Africans who stepped off that ship in 1620. What if the King of England had rounded up all those bible thumping puritans and sold them to the blacks. The Africans being a tribal people would they have embraced the natives here in America? What do you think America would be like today? Imo, America was not discovered or founded, it was invaded. Our history from th e beginning has been nothing but tragedy. History just keeps repeating and still we learn nothing.
People we need to let go of weakness, ignorance and fear and replace it with RESPECT.
Most countries have been invaded.Are you unaware? The Irish were invaded be the English.Who were previously invaded by the Romans.The Greeks had slaves.Then, the Greeks became slaves of the Romans.Spain invaded South America.The Spanish were previously invaded by the Moors.Who had Christian slaves.The French were invaded by the Germans, frequently.As Normans, the French invaded England.England invaded France.Back to the dawn of history, Yes,we should all have"respect ". Will it happen? No.
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#42120 Aug 23, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and it is also a sign of fear.
Let's imagine for a moment and reverse history. What if it had been the Africans who stepped off that ship in 1620. What if the King of England had rounded up all those bible thumping puritans and sold them to the blacks. The Africans being a tribal people would they have embraced the natives here in America? What do you think America would be like today? Imo, America was not discovered or founded, it was invaded. Our history from the beginning has been nothing but tragedy. History just keeps repeating and still we learn nothing.
People we need to let go of weakness, ignorance and fear and replace it with RESPECT.
First, I understand your point. You do realize that "Caucasian race" included South African peoples? It wasn't until the 1700's it was used in relation to color.
Boo

Lenoir, NC

#42121 Aug 23, 2013
It's no wonder waco the whacko is the Village Idiot. Now the boy is posing as Doc Adams, Gray Lensman, etc., etc. The boy seems to be exhibiting a multiple personalty disorder, not to mention having a very very low IQ, loneliness, nothing better to do with himself, rabble-rousing and severe anger management issues.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#42122 Aug 23, 2013
Just proves why one needs to pack and be prepared to use it..
waco1909 wrote:
Two black thugs beat a WWII vet to death yesterday.Gonna be hard to blame this one on guns.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#42123 Aug 23, 2013
This is almost as politically incorrect as using the n word. Will he be fired? Since he called Obama a "Tom" , a drone strike might be in order.
waco1909 wrote:
Department of Homeland Security employee has website promoting race war and the extermination of whites. How nice.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#42124 Aug 23, 2013
Boo wrote:
It's no wonder waco the whacko is the Village Idiot. Now the boy is posing as Doc Adams, Gray Lensman, etc., etc. The boy seems to be exhibiting a multiple personalty disorder, not to mention having a very very low IQ, loneliness, nothing better to do with himself, rabble-rousing and severe anger management issues.
.You think? Maybe I should sell my life story! Then I could buy you all the Fritos you want!
TSF

Clayton, NC

#42125 Aug 23, 2013
In addition to tritium, this brew contains Cesium 137 , Cesium 134, Strontium 90 which have half lives of 37 years, 2 years and 28 years respectively. These are B emitters which has a high linear energy transfer coefficient, meaning the potential for genetic mutations is high. With 30 year half lives, it will be measurable for at least 100 years. Since biological systems of fish and humans mistake Strontium for Calcium and incorporates both into bones, this can be "troubling" to say the least.
Wait for the official announcement that there is no cause for alarm
, then panic.
Dang wrote:
"BANGKOK — Leaking radioactive water at Japan’s failed Fukushima nuclear plant is raising worries over whether attempts to stabilize the facility are instead creating a new disaster. This week Japan’s nuclear watchdog classified leaking water from a holding tank as a “serious incident.”
Workers at the troubled Fukushima nuclear plant have been building hundreds of tanks to hold many thousands of tons of radioactive water on the site. But this week regulators discovered that 300 tons of water has leaked, raising concerns about the rest of the holding tanks." OK, so my question is are they just going to keep building tanks for that stuff?
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#42126 Aug 23, 2013
Boo wrote:
It's no wonder waco the whacko is the Village Idiot. Now the boy is posing as Doc Adams, Gray Lensman, etc., etc. The boy seems to be exhibiting a multiple personalty disorder, not to mention having a very very low IQ, loneliness, nothing better to do with himself, rabble-rousing and severe anger management issues.
VERY INTERESTING you know it's "waco". Hmmmm, it makes one wonder......I don't believe you.
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#42127 Aug 23, 2013
TSF wrote:
In addition to tritium, this brew contains Cesium 137 , Cesium 134, Strontium 90 which have half lives of 37 years, 2 years and 28 years respectively. These are B emitters which has a high linear energy transfer coefficient, meaning the potential for genetic mutations is high. With 30 year half lives, it will be measurable for at least 100 years. Since biological systems of fish and humans mistake Strontium for Calcium and incorporates both into bones, this can be "troubling" to say the least.
Wait for the official announcement that there is no cause for alarm
, then panic.
<quoted text>
I DO believe you one this one.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#42129 Aug 23, 2013
Didn't mention the Iodine 131 which collects in the thyroid. Its in there also. Thousands of curies of it were released during the mid 50 s from Oak Ridge during the Operation Green Run activities. Why is there a thyroid cancer epidemic on the East coast of the USA among persons who were children and juveniles during the mid 50 s? Government says there is not connection. You do believe that ?
TSF wrote:
In addition to tritium, this brew contains Cesium 137 , Cesium 134, Strontium 90 which have half lives of 37 years, 2 years and 28 years respectively. These are B emitters which has a high linear energy transfer coefficient, meaning the potential for genetic mutations is high. With 30 year half lives, it will be measurable for at least 100 years. Since biological systems of fish and humans mistake Strontium for Calcium and incorporates both into bones, this can be "troubling" to say the least.
Wait for the official announcement that there is no cause for alarm
, then panic.
<quoted text>
TSF

Clayton, NC

#42130 Aug 23, 2013
People have complained that politicians do no listen to them. NSA has solved that problem.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#42131 Aug 23, 2013








Empathy for a homesick snowbird

I was in Bonita Springs, FL the other day.

I saw a bumper sticker on a parked car that read:

"I miss Chicago ."

So I broke the window, stole the radio, shot out two of the tires, and left a note that read, "I hope this helps.”

Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#42132 Aug 23, 2013
The great secret of modern American government, virtually unnoticed by all but diehard political junkies, is that this is now a country where increasingly large portions of the law are not written by anyone who voters can hold to account. Instead, it is the product of the fascist state, the giant network of departments, bureaus and agencies that populate the executive branch. By people that are nothing more than socialist boobs. These people last month wrote 13,789 pages of rules and regulations. And those we voted for sign them in to law. This is not government for the people by the people. It is slavery to a abusive system.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#42133 Aug 23, 2013
The United States of Attorneys...

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#42134 Aug 23, 2013
North and South Carolina opted out of expanding medicade, for political reasons.Wouldn't have cost them anything, as the Federal govt.would have picked up the cost.People making over 14,000 a year will qualify for credits toward medical care.Those making under that, like a friend of mine, simply won't get any coverage.Even though they work.Nice job of playing politics, republicans.And I'm no democrat.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#42135 Aug 23, 2013
Yes. They signed and didn't even read what they were signing.
Taxpayer wrote:
The great secret of modern American government, virtually unnoticed by all but diehard political junkies, is that this is now a country where increasingly large portions of the law are not written by anyone who voters can hold to account. Instead, it is the product of the fascist state, the giant network of departments, bureaus and agencies that populate the executive branch. By people that are nothing more than socialist boobs. These people last month wrote 13,789 pages of rules and regulations. And those we voted for sign them in to law. This is not government for the people by the people. It is slavery to a abusive system.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#42136 Aug 23, 2013
The political statement: Not only do we not care about those people, we will do anything we can to hurt them and rub their faces into the dirt.
waco1909 wrote:
North and South Carolina opted out of expanding medicade, for political reasons.Wouldn't have cost them anything, as the Federal govt.would have picked up the cost.People making over 14,000 a year will qualify for credits toward medical care.Those making under that, like a friend of mine, simply won't get any coverage.Even though they work.Nice job of playing politics, republicans.And I'm no democrat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
slaw 17 min Heavy 0 1
Trump's Supporters: White Supremacists 1 hr Slippery Pete 87
Manager at Greer Labs (Mar '11) 4 hr Curious 51
ERIKA is heading for Florida. 11 hr Yes Liberal 5
Houston Deputy executed last night. 11 hr Yes Liberal 3
High School Football Time Again 23 hr Lobster 29
Planned Parenthood talks about "live specimens"... Fri Spanking it 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morganton Mortgages