Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
FYI

Jacksonville, FL

#41387 Aug 5, 2013
TSF wrote:
The NC republican legislature is operating somewhat like the Salem, Mass., witch trials. They know things need improving , but they do not understand what is causing the problem. So they invent a cause in their own minds,--witches , and proceed to viciously attack the perceived and totally manufactured cause. In doing so, they create a legacy of stupidity and ignorance that will live in infamy.
The only azzholes complaining about the NC Legislators are l\liggers and Wiggers. Which one are you moron?
Boo

Lenoir, NC

#41388 Aug 5, 2013
TSF wrote:
It just seems suspicious that suddenly , when NSA is under scrutiny and with the threat of curtailment of their activities, that they "discover" such a scary threat which has no specifics. You should just be appreciative that they are spying on you because one of your callers, maybe even your own grandma , could be plotting mayhem .
You know what, if it stops one more 9/11, Boston Bombing or any other attack, listen away. What are they going to hear, read, who cares? In this day and age, cell phones, the best of all, Facebook, no one is private anymore. It's fashionable to put one's life out for the world to see. So go ahead and monitor, it's the ones meeting in back allies that you should worry about.
Boo

Lenoir, NC

#41389 Aug 5, 2013
TSF wrote:
It just seems suspicious that suddenly , when NSA is under scrutiny and with the threat of curtailment of their activities, that they "discover" such a scary threat which has no specifics. You should just be appreciative that they are spying on you because one of your callers, maybe even your own grandma , could be plotting mayhem .
.reuters.com/article/2013/08/0 5/us-dea-sod-idUSBRE97409R2013 0805?feedType=RSS&feedName =topNews&rpc=71&google _editors_picks=true Snooping has been around a while.
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#41390 Aug 5, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>The only azzholes complaining about the NC Legislators are l\liggers and Wiggers. Which one are you moron?
Typical right wing response. Some things never change. Voter supression and educational cuts are my very two favorites. Oh, one need not forget the attempt to make NC a "Christian State", something that your comment fits very well into.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#41391 Aug 5, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical right wing response. Some things never change. Voter supression and educational cuts are my very two favorites. Oh, one need not forget the attempt to make NC a "Christian State", something that your comment fits very well into.
Why are you responding to the trolls? Are you aware that there are people who haunt"Topix" making crazy statements to get a rise out of people like you old boy?
Boo

Lenoir, NC

#41392 Aug 5, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you think that is a "right wing" response? Sounded like an racist idiot. That does not mean "right wing", it just means narrow minded. You kinda put yourself in the same category.
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#41393 Aug 5, 2013
Boo wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you think that is a "right wing" response? Sounded like an racist idiot. That does not mean "right wing", it just means narrow minded. You kinda put yourself in the same category.
Give me a break. He was a racist idiot. Wigger and N++ger is all I hear from mamy right wingers, and you do, too. Be honest. If you don't know that and you listen to the daily converstions, you are either in denial or live in a very isolated world.
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#41395 Aug 5, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Why are you responding to the trolls? Are you aware that there are people who haunt"Topix" making crazy statements to get a rise out of people like you old boy?
Because I have noticed that you do, too. I don't know anything about "trolls". Same as your choice, if I want to respond to something, I will.
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

#41396 Aug 5, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me a break. He was a racist idiot. Wigger and N++ger is all I hear from mamy right wingers, and you do, too. Be honest. If you don't know that and you listen to the daily converstions, you are either in denial or live in a very isolated world.
I'm somewhat gay so does that make me a racist you illiterate black bumping bigot bitch?

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#41398 Aug 5, 2013
Now you know what a"troll"is State.That particular fool uses a variety of mostly stolen names (such as mine) to make inflammatory statements.That person specializes in racial taunts, sometimes pretending to be black, sometimes white.
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#41399 Aug 5, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Now you know what a"troll"is State.That particular fool uses a variety of mostly stolen names (such as mine) to make inflammatory statements.That person specializes in racial taunts, sometimes pretending to be black, sometimes white.
Excuse me, Hank, but that is just not true. However, think what you like.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#41400 Aug 5, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, Hank, but that is just not true. However, think what you like.
Thanks Allen, I will.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#41401 Aug 5, 2013
I love it when a plan comes together!
Boo

Lenoir, NC

#41402 Aug 5, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what kind of world YOU live in, but I honestly do not hear THAT language day to day. If you hear it, one would wonder where you spend your time.
Grady Hatton

United States

#41403 Aug 5, 2013
I got to say that these dems think they know everything.only thing they care about is homosexual behavior.
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#41404 Aug 5, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks Allen, I will.
Thanks for the use of your rest room, Hank. Gotta move on down the road now. Be cool now, hear?
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#41405 Aug 5, 2013
Boo wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what kind of world YOU live in, but I honestly do not hear THAT language day to day. If you hear it, one would wonder where you spend your time.
I work mostly with conservative Republicans 8 hours a day. They use the two words almost constantly.
Casper Snowflak

Blairsville, GA

#41406 Aug 5, 2013
[QUOTE who="Grady Hatton"dems ... only thing they care about is homosexual behavior.[/QUOTE]

What about Larry "Wide Stance" Craig? Republican

Mark Foley? Republican

Ted Haggard? Republican AND Christian!

Bob Allen? Republican and chairman of John "I wanna be the president - get me an idiot Governor to run with me" McCain's campaign

Glenn Murphy Jr?

All Republicans.
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#41407 Aug 5, 2013
Grady Hatton wrote:
I got to say that these dems think they know everything.only thing they care about is homosexual behavior.
One last request, Hank. Would you please correct the capitalization issue here? Thanks.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#41408 Aug 5, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I work mostly with conservative Republicans 8 hours a day. They use the two words almost constantly.
I hear the ACLU is looking for good people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is WACO? 7 hr Alphabet Languilli 50
A Serious Look at Immigration 8 hr Great Head 86
Never Work At Advance Pierre Foods in Claremont... (Mar '12) 16 hr Bill 26
Local Politics Do you approve of Wayne F. Abele as Commissioner? Jul 25 CanPeopleNotSee 7
The City of Morganton "Picks and Chooses" which... (Sep '14) Jul 25 CanPeopleNotSee 6
Court House Move Jul 22 Pecker 3
Courthouse Confederate statue is Shameful! Jul 19 Just Mark 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morganton Mortgages