|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>You are actually dumber than I originally thought!
So what, I just kissed and had sex with Michael Jackson's corpse.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Well its good to be back folks.Just got back from Detroit where I bought some houses and property, now is the time, their giving it away now.I see Allen martel Michelle Gail ho is pretending to be me again, with a few of her psycho posts..I knew she wanted done attention.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Taxpayer wrote:
I have wrote Burr numerous times not one answer.
We need a none of the above on the ballet.
You can get an automated response letter about certain issues.
your future president

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

whomever has been bought out will win ..always has always will
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

43% of all jobs in metro areas (including Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Winston Salem , etc.)require a college BS degree or better. So NC republikan legislators want to destroy public education. Exactly how they think creating more ignorance will attract employers and improve the state economy is unclear.
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Eric Larson has written a new book about the NC republican legislature. Its called "Garden of Beasts". On the surface it seems to be about the Nazi party in Germany in the 30s and 40s but the parallels with the NC republican legislature are unmistakable. Seig Heil Governor McCookie.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

first we have to ask ourselves who is Erik Larson? what is his agenda? anyone can write a book. I understand that there are quite a few people with college degrees looking for a job right now.TSF America is finished.She has made her bed, and must now lie in it. countries spending far less on education are getting far better results. Americans are no longer competitive. since we are of course all winners. the American decline has begun and will not be stopped.
Boo

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Eric Larson has written a new book about the NC republican legislature. Its called "Garden of Beasts". On the surface it seems to be about the Nazi party in Germany in the 30s and 40s but the parallels with the NC republican legislature are unmistakable. Seig Heil Governor McCookie.
Are you talking about this guy?????????? If so, BFD. NOT impressed. "Born in Brooklyn, Larson grew up in Freeport, Long Island, New York.[1]

He studied Russian history at the University of Pennsylvania and graduated summa cum laude in 1976. After a year off, he attended the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism, graduating in 1978.[1][2]"
Boo

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

"Larson, Erik (2011). In The Garden of Beasts: Love, Terror, and an American Family in Hitler's Berlin (1st ed.). New York: Crown Publishers. ISBN 9780307408846."
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

second we have to ask myself who am I? why I masturbate? I have made my bed and now I must ejaculate in it with my dead black corpse of Gary Coleman.
Boo

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Larson recounts the career of the American Ambassador to Germany, William Dodd, particularly the years 1933 to 1937 when he and his family, including his daughter Martha, lived in Berlin. The Ambassador, who earned his Ph.D. in Leipzig 40 years earlier, was initially hopeful that Germany's new Nazi government would grow more moderate, including in its persecution of the Jews.[2] Martha, separated from her husband and in the process of divorce, became caught up in the glamor and excitement of Berlin's social scene and had a series of liaisons, possibly sexual, including among them Gestapo head Rudolf Diels and Soviet attaché and secret agent Boris Vinogradov. She defended the regime to her skeptical friends. Within months of their arrival, the family became aware of the evils of Nazi rule. Dodd periodically protested against it. President Roosevelt was pleased with his performance while most State Department officials, suspicious of his lack of background in their area of expertise, as well as his inability to finance embassy activities from his own wealth, found him undiplomatic and idiosyncratic.

The title of the work is a loose translation of Tiergarten, a zoo and park in the center of Berlin.
You have got to be kidding!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Thanks boo.Thought the guy had some big time bias in his pantry.
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

That is the one. Goering's quotes sound just like the NC republican legislature.
Boo wrote:
"Larson, Erik (2011). In The Garden of Beasts: Love, Terror, and an American Family in Hitler's Berlin (1st ed.). New York: Crown Publishers. ISBN 9780307408846."

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

TSF.I find your comparing Nazis and Republicans to be reactionary and repulsive.Sort of like comparing democrats to Lenin.Then again....

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Obama and Lenin.How about that?
waco1909

Park Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

I also find it like comparing me to pedophiles and schizoids.Then again....I am both.

Ha Ha Ha....pedophiles and schizoids....that's me!How about that?
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Significant Al Qaeda threat of unknown severity , unknown source , unknown target and unknown perpetrators . Without the Dubya colors, I dont' know if its "be afraid but don't worry" or " panic run and hide". I am sure though, that this threat was discovered by recording every American's telephone, email and blog post. It just proves the necessity of expanding the spying .
Boo

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Significant Al Qaeda threat of unknown severity , unknown source , unknown target and unknown perpetrators . Without the Dubya colors, I dont' know if its "be afraid but don't worry" or " panic run and hide". I am sure though, that this threat was discovered by recording every American's telephone, email and blog post. It just proves the necessity of expanding the spying .
You know paranoid the Democrats are, they have to know everything. They are afraid after they are out of office, someone will keep blaming them for whatever happened a decade or so later. Look what happened to "Dubya". Every little thing, it's Dubya's fault. Election fraud, 1998.......so it's not spying, it's covering the proverbial azz.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hidden Obamacare Secret: "RFID Chip Implants" (Aug '12) 1 hr dollarsbill 616
blonde on wilson street 2 hr imo 62
reputable lawn care? 2 hr Help 1
Gay marriage is on its way, folks. 2 hr yes seriously 33
Taylor Jordan and Autumn Jordan I hope u know I... (Apr '13) 5 hr LABGURL 9
Crooked Landlord in Sawmills 5 hr Sweet Tea 25
FoodLion service 8 hr Maddie 8

Search the Morganton Forum:
•••
•••