waco1909

Lenoir, NC

#41361 Aug 3, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>You are actually dumber than I originally thought!
So what, I just kissed and had sex with Michael Jackson's corpse.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#41362 Aug 3, 2013
Well its good to be back folks.Just got back from Detroit where I bought some houses and property, now is the time, their giving it away now.I see Allen martel Michelle Gail ho is pretending to be me again, with a few of her psycho posts..I knew she wanted done attention.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#41363 Aug 3, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
I have wrote Burr numerous times not one answer.
We need a none of the above on the ballet.
You can get an automated response letter about certain issues.
your future president

Morganton, NC

#41364 Aug 3, 2013
whomever has been bought out will win ..always has always will
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#41365 Aug 4, 2013
43% of all jobs in metro areas (including Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Winston Salem , etc.)require a college BS degree or better. So NC republikan legislators want to destroy public education. Exactly how they think creating more ignorance will attract employers and improve the state economy is unclear.
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#41366 Aug 4, 2013
Eric Larson has written a new book about the NC republican legislature. Its called "Garden of Beasts". On the surface it seems to be about the Nazi party in Germany in the 30s and 40s but the parallels with the NC republican legislature are unmistakable. Seig Heil Governor McCookie.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#41367 Aug 4, 2013
first we have to ask ourselves who is Erik Larson? what is his agenda? anyone can write a book. I understand that there are quite a few people with college degrees looking for a job right now.TSF America is finished.She has made her bed, and must now lie in it. countries spending far less on education are getting far better results. Americans are no longer competitive. since we are of course all winners. the American decline has begun and will not be stopped.
Boo

Lenoir, NC

#41368 Aug 4, 2013
TSF wrote:
Eric Larson has written a new book about the NC republican legislature. Its called "Garden of Beasts". On the surface it seems to be about the Nazi party in Germany in the 30s and 40s but the parallels with the NC republican legislature are unmistakable. Seig Heil Governor McCookie.
Are you talking about this guy?????????? If so, BFD. NOT impressed. "Born in Brooklyn, Larson grew up in Freeport, Long Island, New York.[1]

He studied Russian history at the University of Pennsylvania and graduated summa cum laude in 1976. After a year off, he attended the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism, graduating in 1978.[1][2]"
Boo

Lenoir, NC

#41369 Aug 4, 2013
"Larson, Erik (2011). In The Garden of Beasts: Love, Terror, and an American Family in Hitler's Berlin (1st ed.). New York: Crown Publishers. ISBN 9780307408846."
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

#41370 Aug 4, 2013
second we have to ask myself who am I? why I masturbate? I have made my bed and now I must ejaculate in it with my dead black corpse of Gary Coleman.
Boo

Lenoir, NC

#41371 Aug 4, 2013
Larson recounts the career of the American Ambassador to Germany, William Dodd, particularly the years 1933 to 1937 when he and his family, including his daughter Martha, lived in Berlin. The Ambassador, who earned his Ph.D. in Leipzig 40 years earlier, was initially hopeful that Germany's new Nazi government would grow more moderate, including in its persecution of the Jews.[2] Martha, separated from her husband and in the process of divorce, became caught up in the glamor and excitement of Berlin's social scene and had a series of liaisons, possibly sexual, including among them Gestapo head Rudolf Diels and Soviet attaché and secret agent Boris Vinogradov. She defended the regime to her skeptical friends. Within months of their arrival, the family became aware of the evils of Nazi rule. Dodd periodically protested against it. President Roosevelt was pleased with his performance while most State Department officials, suspicious of his lack of background in their area of expertise, as well as his inability to finance embassy activities from his own wealth, found him undiplomatic and idiosyncratic.

The title of the work is a loose translation of Tiergarten, a zoo and park in the center of Berlin.
You have got to be kidding!

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#41372 Aug 4, 2013
Thanks boo.Thought the guy had some big time bias in his pantry.
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#41373 Aug 4, 2013
That is the one. Goering's quotes sound just like the NC republican legislature.
Boo wrote:
"Larson, Erik (2011). In The Garden of Beasts: Love, Terror, and an American Family in Hitler's Berlin (1st ed.). New York: Crown Publishers. ISBN 9780307408846."

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#41374 Aug 4, 2013
TSF.I find your comparing Nazis and Republicans to be reactionary and repulsive.Sort of like comparing democrats to Lenin.Then again....

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#41375 Aug 4, 2013
Obama and Lenin.How about that?
waco1909

Park Ridge, IL

#41376 Aug 4, 2013
I also find it like comparing me to pedophiles and schizoids.Then again....I am both.

Ha Ha Ha....pedophiles and schizoids....that's me!How about that?
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#41377 Aug 4, 2013
Significant Al Qaeda threat of unknown severity , unknown source , unknown target and unknown perpetrators . Without the Dubya colors, I dont' know if its "be afraid but don't worry" or " panic run and hide". I am sure though, that this threat was discovered by recording every American's telephone, email and blog post. It just proves the necessity of expanding the spying .
Boo

Lenoir, NC

#41378 Aug 4, 2013
TSF wrote:
Significant Al Qaeda threat of unknown severity , unknown source , unknown target and unknown perpetrators . Without the Dubya colors, I dont' know if its "be afraid but don't worry" or " panic run and hide". I am sure though, that this threat was discovered by recording every American's telephone, email and blog post. It just proves the necessity of expanding the spying .
You know paranoid the Democrats are, they have to know everything. They are afraid after they are out of office, someone will keep blaming them for whatever happened a decade or so later. Look what happened to "Dubya". Every little thing, it's Dubya's fault. Election fraud, 1998.......so it's not spying, it's covering the proverbial azz.
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#41379 Aug 4, 2013
Actually, the spying started when Dubya was pres. Every phone call since 2003 has been recorded. Every cell phone, every land line, every blog post, every email. Its kind of amusing to see that the public has taken 10 years to awaken to the government voyeurism . The focus on Snowden is ridiculous because the "secret" he revealed was already known by over 500,000 US citizens by admission of the administration. Republikans and demokrats in congress had approved it years ago and recently "re-authorized " it..
Boo wrote:
<quoted text>You know paranoid the Democrats are, they have to know everything. They are afraid after they are out of office, someone will keep blaming them for whatever happened a decade or so later. Look what happened to "Dubya". Every little thing, it's Dubya's fault. Election fraud, 1998.......so it's not spying, it's covering the proverbial azz.
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#41380 Aug 4, 2013
It just seems suspicious that suddenly , when NSA is under scrutiny and with the threat of curtailment of their activities, that they "discover" such a scary threat which has no specifics. You should just be appreciative that they are spying on you because one of your callers, maybe even your own grandma , could be plotting mayhem .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 11 hr Rock 3,540
Nine arrested in unrelated drug investigations 16 hr GetALife 2
Looking for a good divorce attorney in lenoir, ... 17 hr WallyFan 5
Cheater why break my heart Wed Notsure 8
What really happened with the BCPS resignations? Dec 15 Lovitz 5
Tired of it Dec 14 Pitbull 2
Dating link on Topix Dec 13 tex866 1
Morganton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web