Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Morganton Forum

Comments (Page 1,956)

Showing posts 39,101 - 39,120 of50,117
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TSF

Lillington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Not much difference there between 2013 and 1917. The towel heads were fighting each other over water holes with black powder rifles in 1917. 2013 they are fighting each other over territory with Ak 47s, missiles and jet planes. Let them fight.
Leave them alone. We have already borrowed ourselves into bankruptcy with wars that are really none of our business. Its time to pay attention to our own problems instead of worrying about everyone else.
waco1909 wrote:
Syria is only a part of what is happening. Turkey is looking unstable at this point, as middle class Turks are beginning disenchanted with the ruling party , which has become more religious and far less secular than they like. The whole area has been a powderkeg for years, but now the fuse is burning fast. Iran made the decision to send in four thousand troops, which is greatly alarming the Israelis. China, Russia, and USA all have interests in the area. Your isolationist tendencies are naive in 2013. You tend to think in black and white friend. This isn't 1917. The major industrial powers are far more closely intertwined now. What affects one, affects all.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Hitler had some simple solutions to the problems of Germany. Simple is not always better.
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

I say again.what affects one affects all.I say again,this is not 1917.If you cant grasp the concept TSF then you are simply being obtuse.
TSF

Lillington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Exactly. The many factions of the Syrian resistance are almost exclusively Muslim extremist who hate America.. Under Al-Assad's government Christians have had some measure of protection from the Muslim fanatics. So if Al-Assad is deposed , what do you suppose will happen to those Christians after that? The chicken hawks are beating the war drums again, and I understand that, its good for the arms business, but it is horrible for the US treasury . What would make more sense to me is to SELL them arms rather than borrow money from China to GIVE them arms. Protecting Israel is not an excuse either.. The Zionist Jews really don't care what happens to the Syrian Christians-- or the US either for that matter.
waco1909 wrote:
Hitler had some simple solutions to the problems of Germany. Simple is not always better.
TSF

Lillington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

One concept that I have a firm grasp of is the USA treasury being extremely fragile. I am unwilling to borrow more money from China to send jet planes and drones fight a bunch of towel heads who burn camel shit to cook with. That makes the USA look like a bully to the rest of the world . It makes us look weak to the world and invites further aggression. It expends valuable resources that we should be spending on updating our crumbling infrastructure and improving our rotting finances. When the USA is actually threatened, we should wipe out the enemy using anything available. Until then , we should mind our own business and stay quiet .
waco1909 wrote:
I say again.what affects one affects all.I say again,this is not 1917.If you cant grasp the concept TSF then you are simply being obtuse.
TROLL

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

SOLUTION TO IRS PROBLEM = EVERYONE should send the IRS a page of printer paper with your choice of whatever comments you wish. Send this paper every day and bury their sorry a$$e$ in paper. They have to open every envelope.
jack

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

rocky balboa

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

We have no friends in Syria, on either side. Oddly enough, the USA will surpass Saudi Arabia in oil production later this year.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

I wonder which state just surpassed California in real GDP. Which one could it possibly be? TEXAS!!
TSF

Lillington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Yes, Texas is a great State. But NC is getting national recognition also. Since republikans have started taking our state back---to the 18th century, we now have: 1. legalized possum dropping, 2. are arresting hundreds of clerics each week for peacefully assembling and interfering with lobbyist delivering "contributions" to the state legislators. Why, just recently the speaker of the house ,Thom Tillis got $30,000 from pay day lenders to raise interest rates to 30% and add late fees. Don't even mention what the governor gets for signing this law. 3. we have fired over 1200 teachers so that every lawyer in every law firm in NC can have an ADDITIONAL $50,000 tax break. There is much much more, but you see that Texas is not getting ALL the national attention.
waco1909 wrote:
I wonder which state just surpassed California in real GDP. Which one could it possibly be? TEXAS!!
emlu

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Exactly. The many factions of the Syrian resistance are almost exclusively Muslim extremist who hate America.. Under Al-Assad's government Christians have had some measure of protection from the Muslim fanatics. So if Al-Assad is deposed , what do you suppose will happen to those Christians after that? The chicken hawks are beating the war drums again, and I understand that, its good for the arms business, but it is horrible for the US treasury . What would make more sense to me is to SELL them arms rather than borrow money from China to GIVE them arms. Protecting Israel is not an excuse either.. The Zionist Jews really don't care what happens to the Syrian Christians-- or the US either for that matter.
<quoted text>
Your President is providing the arms while he is willing to sit down at the table and talk peace. How do you think that's going to work out. As for the "Zionist" how do you know the way the feel?

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Yes, Texas is a great State. But NC is getting national recognition also. Since republikans have started taking our state back---to the 18th century, we now have: 1. legalized possum dropping, 2. are arresting hundreds of clerics each week for peacefully assembling and interfering with lobbyist delivering "contributions" to the state legislators. Why, just recently the speaker of the house ,Thom Tillis got $30,000 from pay day lenders to raise interest rates to 30% and add late fees. Don't even mention what the governor gets for signing this law. 3. we have fired over 1200 teachers so that every lawyer in every law firm in NC can have an ADDITIONAL $50,000 tax break. There is much much more, but you see that Texas is not getting ALL the national attention.
<quoted text>
. Seems like y'alls Republicans are different from our Texas Republicans. There is a difference between a Republican who is a crook and one who isn't.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

The Texas revolution continues. Perry says, compare red state economies to blue state economies. Could it be... He's right?

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Folks we are importing less foreign oil. That's a fact. From 2020 to 2025 we will surpass Saudi Arabia as the world's largest supplier of oil. From 2030 on we will be energy independent as our huge supplies of natural gas are brought to bear, and far more energy efficient cars are unleashed upon our roads.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Folks we are importing less foreign oil. That's a fact. From 2020 to 2025 we will surpass Saudi Arabia as the world's largest supplier of oil. From 2030 on we will be energy independent as our huge supplies of natural gas are brought to bear, and far more energy efficient cars are unleashed upon our roads.
You're right Waco if the anti-fracking crowd doesn't get their way.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Robert Stowe wrote:
<quoted text>You're right Waco if the anti-fracking crowd doesn't get their way.
Anti-tracking laws would stop any recovery in its tracks. Only the Republican House can save us from insane anti-fracking laws.
waco1909

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Not only is TSF obtuse so is the whole obtusely obtuse country.It takes an obtuse person to know an obtuse person and I'm an obtuse dummy like my Boy George doll is my obtuse sex toy without obtusely being obtuse.I obtusely love little obtuse black boys and I obtusely masturbate to them because I'm obtusely a bipolar obtuse idiot and I like to be obtusely noticed because I'm obtusely smarter than all obtuse people. My obtuse is obtusely obtuse without obtusely saying.
TSF

Lillington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Excellent and informative republikan video. Little did I previously know that the prisons are full of young black men because of democrats. I had been under the impression that they were there because of having committed crimes. I know republikans will correct this injustice and turn them all lose.
Now I do agree with the advertisement in that black people (and all others also) would be stupid to support gun confiscation
Robert Stowe wrote:
TSF

Lillington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Looks like the last republican in NC who wasn't a crook was Jim Holshouser.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>. Seems like y'alls Republicans are different from our Texas Republicans. There is a difference between a Republican who is a crook and one who isn't.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 39,101 - 39,120 of50,117
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Morganton Discussions

Search the Morganton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who will you support for Sheriff? 9 min ooooooolo 588
curtis hooks #2 3 hr XXXX 17
Morganton Music Thread (Nov '12) Apr 21 Musikologist 10
Review: Jays Outdoor Solutions Apr 21 Skid Mark 2
Gospel news: Big night of music coming to Don G... Apr 18 Nathaniel roland 1
Taylor Jordan and Autumn Jordan I hope u know I... (Apr '13) Apr 17 tenn man 8
snitches (Dec '11) Apr 15 Kab 20
•••
•••