littlepup

Lenoir, NC

#40513 Jun 17, 2013
TSF wrote:
Keeping Americans safe by spying on Americans? What a crock. It started in 2002 with the knowledge and approval of CONGRESS and at the direction of CONGRESS. Now we have idiots blaming the president for laws that CONGRESS passed. Pitiful. There are a few respectable, honest republicans. That isn't true for the republikans who are the American version of Taliban.
<quoted text>
Yet, the Democratic President willingly extended the "snooping" articles, ONLY the "snooping articles". Congress may have passed, he didn't have to sign. Ever heard for "veto"? The "Taliban", really? Go to Iraq or Afghanistan then say that, if you come back with your head. That was a STUPID comparison.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#40514 Jun 17, 2013
Comparing Republicans to the Taliban makes as much sense as comparing democrats to communists. Keep up the good work TSF, nothing like adding to the climate of political trench warfare. Be part of the problem, not the solution.
Waco 1909

Sweetwater, TN

#40516 Jun 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Comparing Republicans to the Taliban makes as much sense as comparing democrats to communists. Keep up the good work TSF, nothing like adding to the climate of political trench warfare. Be part of the problem, not the solution.
So you're back. Thought you were ancient history.
littlepup

Lenoir, NC

#40517 Jun 17, 2013
Newser) The news out of Chicago just five days ago was encouraging: after a murder-riddled 2012, this year's murder rate had plummeted to a level not seen in 50 years. Today, the news is of a darker nature. Between Friday afternoon and Sunday, a total of 46 people were shot in the city, seven fatally, per the Tribune.(Other sources put the tally slightly lower.)

The stat does represent a sort of improvement: The Tribune reports that around this time last year, those numbers were 53 and nine, respectively. And the Atlantic Wire notes that a deadlier weekend has already occurred in 2013: January closed with eight deaths. The youngest victim, 16-year-old Kevin Rivera, apparently tried to flee from a gunman on a bicycle late Saturday. The dead teen's family was just two weeks away from a move from their sometimes dangerous Hermosa neighborhood.
Oh well, so much for gun control.
TSF

Wilson, NC

#40518 Jun 17, 2013
Reason , compromise, facts nor rational thought can be used in dealing with with republikans. The Taliban wants to tell every one how to live, believe, behave ,dress and ENFORCE THAT WITH RULE OF LAW. The main requirement of accomplishing that is ignorance in the populace.. 1. What political party in NC has recently tried to pass a law making an "official" state religion? 2. What political party in NC has recently tried to felonize the exposure of female breasts? 3. What political party in NC is working their utmost to destroy education in NC? 4. What political party in NC is working this very week to SUPPORT violence against women? 5. What political party in NC is working this very week to protect from appeal , death sentences which were based on race? If you guessed REPUBLIKAN for questions 1-5, you are correct. There is a lot more, but you get the picture.
I feel that the republican party being the Amdrican version of Taliban is accurate.
waco1909 wrote:
TSF

Wilson, NC

#40519 Jun 17, 2013
This week the NC republican legislature is putting forth a mighty effort to LOWER teacher pay. In the republican race to the bottom, Mississippi and West Virginia are till two states having lower teacher pay than NC. If we cannot get to the bottom in education, how will we keep voters stupid enough to continue voting against their own interest?
TSF

Wilson, NC

#40520 Jun 17, 2013
Finally we find that there is one republican left with guts enough to admit that the phone and internet spying started when he was vice president and that he still supports the spying. Dick Cheney is very careless with a shotgun but he still has guts. He should take the chicken house republikans on a hunting trip .
littlepup

Lenoir, NC

#40521 Jun 17, 2013
TSF wrote:
Reason , compromise, facts nor rational thought can be used in dealing with with republikans. The Taliban wants to tell every one how to live, believe, behave ,dress and ENFORCE THAT WITH RULE OF LAW. The main requirement of accomplishing that is ignorance in the populace.. 1. What political party in NC has recently tried to pass a law making an "official" state religion? 2. What political party in NC has recently tried to felonize the exposure of female breasts? 3. What political party in NC is working their utmost to destroy education in NC? 4. What political party in NC is working this very week to SUPPORT violence against women? 5. What political party in NC is working this very week to protect from appeal , death sentences which were based on race? If you guessed REPUBLIKAN for questions 1-5, you are correct. There is a lot more, but you get the picture.
I feel that the republican party being the Amdrican version of Taliban is accurate.
<quoted text>
I thought with the Taliban, it was in the name of RELIGION not law. Let me know when 1 through 5 pass. Hence the reason for TWO parties. The comparison of the Taliban to any American shows your ignorance. Are you incapable of making a point without using a murderous comparison? Other people do it every day.
littlepup

Lenoir, NC

#40522 Jun 17, 2013
TSF wrote:
This week the NC republican legislature is putting forth a mighty effort to LOWER teacher pay. In the republican race to the bottom, Mississippi and West Virginia are till two states having lower teacher pay than NC. If we cannot get to the bottom in education, how will we keep voters stupid enough to continue voting against their own interest?
http://www.ncleg.net/gascripts /billlookup/billlookup.pl?Sess ion=2013&BillID=S337
TSF

Wilson, NC

#40523 Jun 17, 2013
Its called a theocracy . That's what republikans want to establish here. No thanks.
littlepup wrote:
<quoted text>I thought with the Taliban, it was in the name of RELIGION not law. Let me know when 1 through 5 pass. Hence the reason for TWO parties. The comparison of the Taliban to any American shows your ignorance. Are you incapable of making a point without using a murderous comparison? Other people do it every day.
littlepup

Lenoir, NC

#40524 Jun 17, 2013
"Agonistics Are More Prone To Committing Crimes than Atheists and Believers: Baylor Study" http://www.universityherald.com/news/ "The survey determined that agonistics committed the highest percentage of theft, vandalism and burglary. The atheists and agnostics scored same points in the violent crime category. Religious people, however committed fewer crimes when compared to the other two cohorts. A previous study had also found that believers were less susceptible to crimes." Ha!

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#40525 Jun 17, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
None of those bills had a chance of passing and you know it. At best you're a dealer in half truths, at worst you're a ball-faced liar.
TSF

Wilson, NC

#40526 Jun 17, 2013
Oh Robert, I 'm just devastated . What cutting and hurtful things you say when the truth about republikans is revealed. Funding for prevention of violence against women most likely will be cut off by the republican legislators in Raleigh, and you know that. The racial justice act almost certainly will be ended , eliminating appeals for death convictions based on race. You know that also. You know that funding for schools has been slashed with the intent of damaging public education as much as possible. Who did that? Republikans. Robert, you also know that criminal background checks for charter and private school personnel have been ended but kept in place for public schools.(as it should be for all of them). You know that education requirements for private school personnel has also been eliminated but kept in place for public school personnel (as it should be for all). You know that idiots within the republican party CERTAINLY DID TRY TO PASS LEGISLATION ESTABLISHING AN OFFICIAL STATE RELIGION which fortunately failed only because that is prohibited by the US constitution. You know that republikans in Raleigh, instead of focusing on job creation, have been wasting time on legislation concerning tits , possum dropping, non existent election ID fraud and that the only election fraud in NC in years has been republican vote buying in Caldwell. Robert , calling people names will not change the truth. Face it, you belong to the party of stupid. How do you spell corruption? r-e-p-u-b-l-I-k-a-n
Robert Stowe wrote:
<quoted text>None of those bills had a chance of passing and you know it. At best you're a dealer in half truths, at worst you're a ball-faced liar.
TSF

Wilson, NC

#40527 Jun 17, 2013
Trying to understand your message is agonistic.
This country was founded on freedom of religion by our forefathers who were trying to escape the repressive laws of state religions.
littlepup wrote:
"Agonistics Are More Prone To Committing Crimes than Atheists and Believers: Baylor Study" http://www.universityherald.com/news/ "The survey determined that agonistics committed the highest percentage of theft, vandalism and burglary. The atheists and agnostics scored same points in the violent crime category. Religious people, however committed fewer crimes when compared to the other two cohorts. A previous study had also found that believers were less susceptible to crimes." Ha!

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#40528 Jun 17, 2013
TSF you're over the edge old boy.
TSF

Wilson, NC

#40530 Jun 17, 2013
I know the antics of the NC republikan party of stupid are difficult to believe. Its difficult for anyone to believe. Read national news. Check it for yourself.
waco1909 wrote:
TSF you're over the edge old boy.
littlepup

Lenoir, NC

#40531 Jun 17, 2013
TSF wrote:
I know the antics of the NC republikan party of stupid are difficult to believe. Its difficult for anyone to believe. Read national news. Check it for yourself.
<quoted text>
Or you can go to the Gov. website and read the bills in their entirety and see how the language reads. As well as, any parts that are left out by the media and other sources. It might be a tad boring but at least you get the entire picture and can form your own opinion. Sometimes reporters insert two cents worth.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#40532 Jun 17, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, you shouldn't be talking about someone being over the edge, especially since you're a certified psychiatric hospital mental case resident patient and a smelly one a that. Have the orderlies change your shitty diaper and wash your poopy hands sweetie.
Yes it's old Allen martel ho again, this time pretending to be a woman. But I'm still insanely hoping that Waco will love me. I'll pretend to be everybody on topix to get that attention crave. I'm nuts. So what.
TSF

Wilson, NC

#40533 Jun 18, 2013
Ex-North Carolina Gov. Jim Holshouser Dies at 78. Now there was a respectable republican who was a champion of education , a religious leader and a compassionate person.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#40534 Jun 18, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, you shouldn't be talking about someone being over the edge, especially since you're a certified psychiatric hospital mental case resident patient and a smelly one a that. Have the orderlies change your shitty diaper and wash your poopy hands sweetie.
No way I'm in Lumberton, who are you??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 (Sep '14) 1 hr Waco 1954 8,328
Do you like the jordan retro 11 shoe just on ww... 2 hr themax2015 1
Debate: Marijuana - Lenoir, NC (Aug '10) 3 hr david 85
Shooting at Food Lion 3 hr KEEPIN MIND 181
What Has Happened to Green Mountain Park (Apr '14) 5 hr jackson 53
some people never learn 7 hr soSorry 4
Sex with the Tea Party (Jan '11) 13 hr SJW 7
Morganton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web