Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Mr M

Houston, TX

#40226 Jun 5, 2013
Stowe is right you brain dead Carolina retards.
Mr M

Houston, TX

#40227 Jun 5, 2013
Obamacare will destroy America.Won't hurt me, I'm rich as hell.Can't wait to see you Carolina retards in a soup line.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#40228 Jun 5, 2013
Mr M

Houston, TX

#40229 Jun 5, 2013
martel wrote:
<quoted text> AH, did I touch a nerve bitch? Don't worry about your having to come down here, I'm heading up there for business this weekend. Name the place.
Can i get some of this? I Could use some of your famous bj action, you piece of sorry crap.Mooseface.Even yer mama don't like ya!
Mr M

Houston, TX

#40230 Jun 5, 2013
Sorry Martell! Got you confused with the Martell in Alabama! Boy, is my face red!
Mr M

Houston, TX

#40231 Jun 5, 2013
Omg! Its Martel, not Martell! What have I done??
Mr M

Houston, TX

#40232 Jun 5, 2013
Aaaaaahhhhhhhh! You're givink me ze blues!
Josephus

Houston, TX

#40233 Jun 5, 2013
Wow.What a forum
Josephus

Houston, TX

#40234 Jun 5, 2013
The dude mess with me, I knock him out.
Josephus

Houston, TX

#40235 Jun 5, 2013
As of now, I still exist.
emlu

Dallas, TX

#40236 Jun 5, 2013
Josephus wrote:
As of now, I still exist.
Waco sweetie, stop stealing and using fake names my little beanpole gay pedophile schizoid psychotic. You're not biggerstick, Martin, Mr. M, Josephus and all the other imaginary monikers you're using. Sweetie, just stop trying to cause turmoil on topix because everyone knows who you are and no one likes you. And don't tell people they don't know proper English and that they can't spell because you flunked out of kindergaten sweetie. Tell your husband Butch to give your poo poo hole a break and tell him to stick it down your throat, just like you do with your Boy George doll, plus it'll keep your bipolar mouth shut, sweetie.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#40237 Jun 5, 2013
Lets see here Robert: 1. When does the affordable health care law com into effect? Oh. I thought so. So how has that been holding back job growth? I nearly dropped my teeth when you gave Obama credit for slow job growth. Lets see here. Is slow GROWTH better than LOSING 100,000 + jobs per month like was happening under Dubya? Is growth of any kind better than a depression? So Obama isn't growing jobs fast enough to suit the republikans who were loosing 100,000+ jobs per month??
Now Robert, my genius friend, exactly what control does Obama have over the independent federal reserve bank? Seems like I remember back in 1963 that Kennedy got shot just after he announced that he was taking US monetary policy away from the federal reserve bank.
Robert Stowe wrote:
<quoted text>You are truly a simpleton! The Federal Reserve has printed multiple trillions of legal counterfeit money in the last five years. Interest rates are essentially zero. Of course the stock market and real estate prices are up. Job growth is still very slow mainly because of Obamacare. The only thing Obama can take credit for is slow job growth. Watch what happens when inflation flares, the Fed turns off the printing presses and decides to mop up all this excess liquidity. It's going to get mighty ugly.

Location hidden

#40238 Jun 5, 2013
TSF wrote:
Lets see here Robert: 1. When does the affordable health care law com into effect? Oh. I thought so. So how has that been holding back job growth? I nearly dropped my teeth when you gave Obama credit for slow job growth. Lets see here. Is slow GROWTH better than LOSING 100,000 + jobs per month like was happening under Dubya? Is growth of any kind better than a depression? So Obama isn't growing jobs fast enough to suit the republikans who were loosing 100,000+ jobs per month??
Now Robert, my genius friend, exactly what control does Obama have over the independent federal reserve bank? Seems like I remember back in 1963 that Kennedy got shot just after he announced that he was taking US monetary policy away from the federal reserve bank.
<quoted text>
You are uneducable. That's stupid to someone of your intellect. You are an Obama supporter simply because he's black which also makes you a racist.
spell checker

Charlotte, NC

#40239 Jun 6, 2013
Robert Stowe wrote:
<quoted text>You are uneducable. That's stupid to someone of your intellect. You are an Obama supporter simply because he's black which also makes you a racist.
so are you-learn how to spell EDUCATIONABLE 1st ding bat and then try learning the basics of business 101.
spell checker

Charlotte, NC

#40240 Jun 6, 2013
Robert Stowe wrote:
<quoted text>You are uneducable. That's stupid to someone of your intellect. You are an Obama supporter simply because he's black which also makes you a racist.
I too was quick to judge--some say it is a word and some say it's not. A better word would be "not instructive."

Location hidden

#40241 Jun 6, 2013
spell checker wrote:
<quoted text>I too was quick to judge--some say it is a word and some say it's not. A better word would be "not instructive."
You're another simpleton.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/edu...
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/edu...
TSF

Middlesex, NC

#40242 Jun 6, 2013
I do not support Obama because he is black but you oppose him for that reason. I do not support him because he is a democrat, but you oppose him for that reason. Obama has led the nation out of straight down economic nose dive . He has leveled off the economy and establish a positive rate of climb. I give him credit for that achievement and appreciate that I and others didn't end up scattered in an unrecognizable economic debris field. You would rather have had us crash completely simply because you could have blamed that on a black democrat and imagine that it would have enhanced the chances of Twitt getting elected.. So instead of giving him credit for that achievement, even with unrelenting republican obstructionism, you whine that it didn't happen fast enough. Face it. Twitt and republikans lost because they are idiots, unable to even understand that to win an election, you have to get the most votes. You don't get votes by attacking and insulting large groups of voters.
Robert Stowe wrote:

Location hidden

#40243 Jun 6, 2013
TSF wrote:
I do not support Obama because he is black but you oppose him for that reason. I do not support him because he is a democrat, but you oppose him for that reason. Obama has led the nation out of straight down economic nose dive . He has leveled off the economy and establish a positive rate of climb. I give him credit for that achievement and appreciate that I and others didn't end up scattered in an unrecognizable economic debris field. You would rather have had us crash completely simply because you could have blamed that on a black democrat and imagine that it would have enhanced the chances of Twitt getting elected.. So instead of giving him credit for that achievement, even with unrelenting republican obstructionism, you whine that it didn't happen fast enough. Face it. Twitt and republikans lost because they are idiots, unable to even understand that to win an election, you have to get the most votes. You don't get votes by attacking and insulting large groups of voters.
<quoted text>
I oppose him because he is a leftist and he has no respect for the U. S. Constitution which he has admitted. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Exactly what Obama policies have put us into a recovery? Remember, the two articles to which I linked in a recent post. BTW, businesses have to plan which is why they waited to see if Obamacare would stand. They are cutting work hours, reducing the number of employees and eliminating insurance coverage altogether. For large businesses it's cheaper to pay the fine than to provide coverage. But that's the point of Obamacare, to eliminate private insurance and make the government the single payer.
TSF

Middlesex, NC

#40244 Jun 6, 2013
I am unhappy about some recent developments, especially the attorney general claiming that the president has the authority to kill any of us without charges or a trial. The coincidence of that claim along with the attempt to put the US under the UN control of civilian firearms restrictions makes me very nervous. But I am equally nervous about allowing republikans to destroy the economy--- again. I think the time to form a neutral third party, which could actually function to supervise the administration of our government , is here.

Location hidden

#40245 Jun 6, 2013
TSF wrote:
I am unhappy about some recent developments, especially the attorney general claiming that the president has the authority to kill any of us without charges or a trial. The coincidence of that claim along with the attempt to put the US under the UN control of civilian firearms restrictions makes me very nervous. But I am equally nervous about allowing republikans to destroy the economy--- again. I think the time to form a neutral third party, which could actually function to supervise the administration of our government , is here.
What Republican policies put the economy into recession?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Negro breaks into home to watch White couple sl... 1 hr Robert Ledford 4
Black home invaders shoot White woman in face. 1 hr Robert Ledford 4
Negro robs and beats 87 year old delivery driver. 1 hr Robert Ledford 2
wanna be gangster girls at case farms Fri LeleFROMthedowell 4
please report all foodstamp fraud. Fri John 2
Loud Booms at 4am? Wed Becky 3
Completely nude sunbathing chick Jul 27 Scooter 4

Morganton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance