|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Working Class Hero wrote:
<quoted text> REPUBLICANS need six more seats in 2014 to control the Senate.Think its impossible? I don't.Whether you know it or not, more and more people are having second thoughts about health care,AKA Obamacare.
sure, its possible that republicans will take the senate. I'm positive there will not be any impeachment process with obama...the worse that happens is some slob higher ranking irs getting fired...but, there is hope that the gun grabbin tool bag eric holder gets raked over the coals and sent packing...we'll see.
TSF

La Grange, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

And, and , and ---give the "legal" drug companies free reign to charge any amount they choose for medicine that sells for 1/100 th its US price in foreign countries and made by the same company,and make insider trading for McHenry, Burr and Boehner even easier and more lehgal that it is now, and , and --- take away grandma's social security benefits that she paid for all her life so that we can give more tax breaks to the rich, and , and -- fire all the cops and teachers, and give bank CEO's a million dollars per month to crash the banks, and , and --- start lots of wars based on lies so we can give no bid contracts to Dick Chaney , KBR, Blackwater, and close all the public schools so that citizens will continue to be stupid enough to vote against their own interest.
martel wrote:
the republicans are through...we need to legalize all drugs, give at least a million dollars for reparations to African Americans, release all African Americans out of prison, legalize same sex marriage...make it a major felony when whites disrespect blacks, use the N word or use other slur words against black people.
App State Fan

Morrison, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
And, and , and ---give the "legal" drug companies free reign to charge any amount they choose for medicine that sells for 1/100 th its US price in foreign countries and made by the same company,and make insider trading for McHenry, Burr and Boehner even easier and more lehgal that it is now, and , and --- take away grandma's social security benefits that she paid for all her life so that we can give more tax breaks to the rich, and , and -- fire all the cops and teachers, and give bank CEO's a million dollars per month to crash the banks, and , and --- start lots of wars based on lies so we can give no bid contracts to Dick Chaney , KBR, Blackwater, and close all the public schools so that citizens will continue to be stupid enough to vote against their own interest.
<quoted text>
Looks like a lot of people are going to be forking over extra money for Obamacare, as well. Homeland security is monitoring Tea Party demonstrations.Looks like the average age of the Tea Party demonstrator was about eighty.Never can tell what those old birds can do.MIGHT HAVE to pistol whip a few.
TSF

La Grange, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Hit the old tea party farts in the head where there is nothing to knock loose. Actually, in states choosing the option, rates are going down. Where states (like NC) opt out, premiums are going up. Republikans are doing this for their insurance friends and pretending Obama did it. Kind of like CONGRESS running up the national debt and blaming it on Obama who cannot authorize even one dime of spending. Then chant that BS to the TP idiots who believe every word of it. Pathetic. the stupid idiots need to be pistol whipped until they are conscious.
App State Fan wrote:
<quoted text> Looks like a lot of people are going to be forking over extra money for Obamacare, as well. Homeland security is monitoring Tea Party demonstrations.Looks like the average age of the Tea Party demonstrator was about eighty.Never can tell what those old birds can do.MIGHT HAVE to pistol whip a few.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Hit the old tea party farts in the head where there is nothing to knock loose. Actually, in states choosing the option, rates are going down. Where states (like NC) opt out, premiums are going up. Republikans are doing this for their insurance friends and pretending Obama did it. Kind of like CONGRESS running up the national debt and blaming it on Obama who cannot authorize even one dime of spending. Then chant that BS to the TP idiots who believe every word of it. Pathetic. the stupid idiots need to be pistol whipped until they are conscious.
<quoted text>
You need to look in the mirror to see an idiot. Even the Democrat Senate won't touch an Obama budget.
TSF

La Grange, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Another deceived republican not understanding how his own government works. First, the president submits a BUDGET REQUEST. Then the congressional budget office (CBO) submits a baseline projection, then the House of representatives and the Senate both draft a BUDGET RESOLUTION. Finally, CONGRESS does a CONCURRENT RESOLUTION which DOES NOT EVEN REQUIRE THE PRESIDENTS APPROVAL OR SIGNATURE. CONGRESS has had the upper hand in the budget process since 1974. You need to look in the mirror to see a brainwashed republican incapable of the willingness to even begin understanding reality.
Oh!! Henny Penny, the sky is falling because of affordable health care. If we could just go back to the good old days of letting insurance companies cancel people's coverage because they got sick, then republikans could rest in peace..
Robert Stowe wrote:
<quoted text>You need to look in the mirror to see an idiot. Even the Democrat Senate won't touch an Obama budget.
TC Jester

Morrison, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
The democrats are going down fast.Never seen any president self-destruct so fast. AG Holder will go first, Then Obamas healthcare, then maybe Obama.People are having second thoughts about Obamacare.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Another deceived republican not understanding how his own government works. First, the president submits a BUDGET REQUEST. Then the congressional budget office (CBO) submits a baseline projection, then the House of representatives and the Senate both draft a BUDGET RESOLUTION. Finally, CONGRESS does a CONCURRENT RESOLUTION which DOES NOT EVEN REQUIRE THE PRESIDENTS APPROVAL OR SIGNATURE. CONGRESS has had the upper hand in the budget process since 1974. You need to look in the mirror to see a brainwashed republican incapable of the willingness to even begin understanding reality.
Oh!! Henny Penny, the sky is falling because of affordable health care. If we could just go back to the good old days of letting insurance companies cancel people's coverage because they got sick, then republikans could rest in peace..
<quoted text>
The Republican House has passed a budget each year since they took over in 2011. The Senate has not. Both houses have rejected Obama's budget request every year since he took office. Your problem is that you believe my income and wealth belong to the government. They do not. Health care is not a right unless you can practice medicine on yourself. So far no one in this country is required to practice medicine.
TSF

La Grange, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Sorry Bubba, you live in the sovereign state of NC. Everything in the state, including you, belongs to the sovereign (state). The sovereign allows you to keep what you think is yours if you continue paying taxes. Stop paying your taxes and watch what happens next. The sovereign even has the right to take your life for certain transgressions against the sovereign since you are the property of the sovereign. That is the underlying basis of our entire legal system, handed down compliments of old English law.
I don't like the sound of that either Robert, but that is how it really is.
Robert Stowe wrote:
<quoted text>The Republican House has passed a budget each year since they took over in 2011. The Senate has not. Both houses have rejected Obama's budget request every year since he took office. Your problem is that you believe my income and wealth belong to the government. They do not. Health care is not a right unless you can practice medicine on yourself. So far no one in this country is required to practice medicine.
TSF

La Grange, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

): So sad. Michelle Bachmann, idiot leader of the idiot tea party , is retiring . Maybe she can visit Sarah Pain in Wasilla and they can both see Russia.
Working Class Hero

Morrison, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

TSF the marginalizing of Bachmann and Palin is part of the republican strategy to no longer be the party of"stupid".
Working Class Hero

Morrison, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Stowe never heard of you making any plans for healthcare for anyone.NO money, no insurance, screw'em, right? That attitude, is why we are now saddled with the economy-killing Obamacare.In the Southwestern states, medical care for illegals is devastating the economies there.Any solutions? The wealthy elite in this country should offer some viable solutions, at some point, instead of just bitching.Obama and the dems are proven failures now.. You know as well as I do that the dems are vulnerable in 2014.Control of the Senate would solve a lot of problems.
martel

Dacula, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Yea the dems are vulnerable in 14 and the 16 prez...just don't know how viable the repubs are going to be in the future...a shrinking white population and an exploding hispanic population spells doom for the pink elephants...
martel

Dacula, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Working Class Hero wrote:
Stowe never heard of you making any plans for healthcare for anyone.NO money, no insurance, screw'em, right? That attitude, is why we are now saddled with the economy-killing Obamacare.In the Southwestern states, medical care for illegals is devastating the economies there.Any solutions? The wealthy elite in this country should offer some viable solutions, at some point, instead of just bitching.Obama and the dems are proven failures now.. You know as well as I do that the dems are vulnerable in 2014.Control of the Senate would solve a lot of problems.
the wealthy will always be fine...not so much for the middle class...being crushed by hefty taxes, plunging wages from the swarm of illegals competing for middle class jobs and high unemployment from other traditional jobs leaving home for asia and hispania....
Who cares

Belmont, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

martel wrote:
Yea it should be considered legal and a freedom march for justice when a black person kills a white person for 300 years of oppression...cause all white people are evil.
I'm in favor of giving every disgruntled black person in America $1,000,000, a one way ticket to sub-Saharan Africa, and a cancelation of their U. S. citizenship. No matter how you got here, you're dammed lucky to be here. Remember, your black brothers sold your ancestors into slavery instead of killing them. Your bitterness and ingratitude will destroy you!
emlu

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Sweetie is that you? I've told you Sweetie to stop using other people's monikers. Sweetie you don't know any thing about slavery and black brothers other than Fat Albert.
martel

Dacula, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Who cares wrote:
<quoted text>I'm in favor of giving every disgruntled black person in America $1,000,000, a one way ticket to sub-Saharan Africa, and a cancelation of their U. S. citizenship. No matter how you got here, you're dammed lucky to be here. Remember, your black brothers sold your ancestors into slavery instead of killing them. Your bitterness and ingratitude will destroy you!
its the gay troll again...using other people's monikers...you can tell when its shim, the writing level and reading comprehension is on a 3rd...maybe a 4th grade level...ignore the troll.
Fearless Fosdick

Morrison, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Ask yourself."Am I happy"? God is the answer.
waco1909

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
Sweetie is that you? I've told you Sweetie to stop using other people's monikers. Sweetie you don't know any thing about slavery and black brothers other than Fat Albert.
Help me emlu!!! My husband Butch is reaming me a new asshole by the minute. I can't take his butt loving anymore! Please throw me one of your moons as a life saver so I can get away from him and go back to Texas emlu! I want my Boy George doll!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Morganton Discussions

Search the Morganton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ebola in the Blue Ridge Mtns 1 hr sadface 3
Smiley Face Crossroads 2 hr UNC 17
chris and charity huffman 3 hr Just say 7
good seperation/custody lawyer in lenoir 4 hr Just say 4
Justin Chambers...new thread 5 hr Jcjourneymanelectrician 6
Family Dollar charges $1 for Cash Back (Jul '11) 5 hr wen 9
The Alibi 8 hr Heather76 12
•••
•••