Nightshift

Columbus, IN

#40142 May 28, 2013
I heard that you were celebrating thinking that you ruined something between me and AZ. I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but you didn't. I was on to you both and that's why I chose to drive up to see what I was facing. If you think about it, you actually saved my life. For that I will be forever grateful! I am thankful that you were looking out for me and if you still weren't sore about how you treated me a few years ago and me turning you in to get my money and phone back, no telling what would have happened.

I hope you don't go through life thinking that you did me a disservice, because you didn't. I got an e-mail stating that you were celebrating or something and I wanted to set the record straight.
Thank you again for looking out for my best interest.

Have a Good Night!
emlu

Columbus, IN

#40143 May 28, 2013
waco1909 where are you? It's me Sweetie.
waco1909

Sweden

#40144 May 29, 2013
emlu wrote:
waco1909 where are you? It's me Sweetie.
I got married to my nuthouse room mate Butch in the the hospital emlu. I'm still recovering from bleeding butt piles from our honeymoon. I love you emlu.
waco1909

Sweden

#40145 May 29, 2013
Sweden is beautiful emlu.
emlu

Lombard, IL

#40146 May 29, 2013
There you are Sweetie, I thought I lost you. I sure miss my bean pole schizoid bipolar I see dead people mooching off the gubment boy toy. Sweetie I think of you every day and I forgot about you know what. Please forgive your Sweetness. I have to go rotate the planet now. Sweetie I'll blow you a kiss on the next rotation. xoxo
waco1909

Sweden

#40147 May 29, 2013
emlu wrote:
There you are Sweetie, I thought I lost you. I sure miss my bean pole schizoid bipolar I see dead people mooching off the gubment boy toy. Sweetie I think of you every day and I forgot about you know what. Please forgive your Sweetness. I have to go rotate the planet now. Sweetie I'll blow you a kiss on the next rotation. xoxo
Speaking of gobment boy toys like me emlu, have you seen my Boy George doll? I seemed to have misplace him since I bit his pee pee off.
emlu

Columbus, IN

#40148 May 29, 2013
Sweetie you are a mess. Stop making me laugh so much Sweetie. I'll get you another doll as soon as I get back.
waco1909

Sweden

#40149 May 29, 2013
My new husband Butch treats me just like I treat my Boy George doll, emlu.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#40150 May 29, 2013
Let's hope that the Obama administration marks rock bottom of the decline of Western culture so well exhibited in this forum!
Working Class Hero

Union Mills, NC

#40151 May 29, 2013
Robert Stowe wrote:
Let's hope that the Obama administration marks rock bottom of the decline of Western culture so well exhibited in this forum!
Cheer up Robert.Impeachment is on the horizon!
TSF

Wake Forest, NC

#40152 May 29, 2013
Not a chance. Just a republican dream. Only way it could happen is if Obama would get caught with Monica like Bill did.
Republikans dream of crashing the economy and banks again. It ain't gonna happen children. It doesn't matter how much noise they make and how much foaming at the mouth republican do. The public is worn out on that crap.
Working Class Hero wrote:
<quoted text> Cheer up Robert.Impeachment is on the horizon!
Working Class Hero

Bulls Gap, TN

#40153 May 29, 2013
TSF wrote:
Not a chance. Just a republican dream. Only way it could happen is if Obama would get caught with Monica like Bill did.
Republikans dream of crashing the economy and banks again. It ain't gonna happen children. It doesn't matter how much noise they make and how much foaming at the mouth republican do. The public is worn out on that crap.
<quoted text>
REPUBLICANS need six more seats in 2014 to control the Senate.Think its impossible? I don't.Whether you know it or not, more and more people are having second thoughts about health care,AKA Obamacare.
Working Class Hero

Bulls Gap, TN

#40154 May 29, 2013
I will say that the laisseze-faire attitude of some wealthy individuals regarding healthcare has helped speed the creation of the economy-killing Obamacare
martel

Brooks, GA

#40155 May 29, 2013
Robert Stowe wrote:
Lol...the trolls come out to run around...just let them...there are plenty of good discussions here. Hopefully the West will wake up...seems like the barbarians are at the gates...even worse are some of our dear leaders rubbing their tiny sweaty little hands together as they work feverishly to destroy the west.
martel

Brooks, GA

#40156 May 29, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
yea, the repubs done used up the blowjo& card back in the late 90s...
Kasserine

Bulls Gap, TN

#40159 May 29, 2013
martel wrote:
<quoted text>I like taking it up the azz too, I'm gay, what can i say, I'm game.
You gotta be pretty bored to respond to your own post.I knew you were nuts.Slightly different locations in Georgia means nothing, not to an old Topix troll like you.How many different names you using these days? Fifty? Always pretending to be someone you're not.Because, by yourself, you don't cut it.You are nobody.Trying to be everybody.
martel

Brooks, GA

#40160 May 29, 2013
Ah. The ragin gaygin is back again.
martel

Dacula, GA

#40161 May 29, 2013
Working Class Hero wrote:
<quoted text> REPUBLICANS need six more seats in 2014 to control the Senate.Think its impossible? I don't.Whether you know it or not, more and more people are having second thoughts about health care,AKA Obamacare.
sure, its possible that republicans will take the senate. I'm positive there will not be any impeachment process with obama...the worse that happens is some slob higher ranking irs getting fired...but, there is hope that the gun grabbin tool bag eric holder gets raked over the coals and sent packing...we'll see.
TSF

Wake Forest, NC

#40163 May 30, 2013
And, and , and ---give the "legal" drug companies free reign to charge any amount they choose for medicine that sells for 1/100 th its US price in foreign countries and made by the same company,and make insider trading for McHenry, Burr and Boehner even easier and more lehgal that it is now, and , and --- take away grandma's social security benefits that she paid for all her life so that we can give more tax breaks to the rich, and , and -- fire all the cops and teachers, and give bank CEO's a million dollars per month to crash the banks, and , and --- start lots of wars based on lies so we can give no bid contracts to Dick Chaney , KBR, Blackwater, and close all the public schools so that citizens will continue to be stupid enough to vote against their own interest.
martel wrote:
the republicans are through...we need to legalize all drugs, give at least a million dollars for reparations to African Americans, release all African Americans out of prison, legalize same sex marriage...make it a major felony when whites disrespect blacks, use the N word or use other slur words against black people.
App State Fan

United States

#40164 May 30, 2013
TSF wrote:
And, and , and ---give the "legal" drug companies free reign to charge any amount they choose for medicine that sells for 1/100 th its US price in foreign countries and made by the same company,and make insider trading for McHenry, Burr and Boehner even easier and more lehgal that it is now, and , and --- take away grandma's social security benefits that she paid for all her life so that we can give more tax breaks to the rich, and , and -- fire all the cops and teachers, and give bank CEO's a million dollars per month to crash the banks, and , and --- start lots of wars based on lies so we can give no bid contracts to Dick Chaney , KBR, Blackwater, and close all the public schools so that citizens will continue to be stupid enough to vote against their own interest.
<quoted text>
Looks like a lot of people are going to be forking over extra money for Obamacare, as well. Homeland security is monitoring Tea Party demonstrations.Looks like the average age of the Tea Party demonstrator was about eighty.Never can tell what those old birds can do.MIGHT HAVE to pistol whip a few.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ya'll remember Rhonda Hinson? 1 hr MaryTownseand19 1
Childrens Christmas Event 4 hr Educated 7
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 5 hr Cyrus5590 3,600
Lenoir PD Texting and Driving 5 hr Bearcat 64 5
Red pig in Whitnel 6 hr Bearcat 64 17
~help~ 14 hr anonymous 1
Child Support Payments 14 hr Just My Opinion 12
Morganton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web