Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Morganton Forum

Comments (Page 1,933)

Showing posts 38,641 - 38,660 of54,810
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
martel

Dacula, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

stop feeding the trolls everyone
RCI

Clemmons, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

martel wrote:
<quoted text>Ted Kennedy...
Correct. However, the bill was only introduced by Senator Kennedy which at the time really did not have much weight in the Senate. Only after getting getting the reps from ironically a couple of border states and the northeast did it begin to gain in the House. It was passed and signed by Johnson in October 1965. The bill not vetoed by LBJ because of the advantages to Texas businessmen at the time. As far imigration is concerned in general some serious constraints do need to be put in place today as the world has changed greatly, but the fact is if it were not for imigration none of us would here. Granted during the days of migration from Europe and Asia people were coming to America for a better life and to WORK for an honest living. Today people are coming for the entitlements or to wish us harm.
RCI

Clemmons, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

martel wrote:
<quoted text>What about gay immigrants? We continue to struggle for homosexual equality and alternative life style teachings in the school system.
What about "troll" imigrants? I have yet to understand how and exactly why this nation has become the land of dumbasses. Is there anyone left who can have a serious discussion any more?
United Trolls of America

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

RCI wrote:
<quoted text>
What about "troll" imigrants? I have yet to understand how and exactly why this nation has become the land of dumbasses. Is there anyone left who can have a serious discussion any more?
Trolls have the same rights as everyone else. Yes, trolls have the right to troll the streets as well as the internet with the same freedoms as non-trolls and that includes trolling the troll immigrants by allowing trolls free passage into the United States. We are a Government Of The Trolls, For The Trolls And By The Trolls because All Trolls Are Created Equal by the Grace of Troll. And furthermore, Ask Not What A Troll Can Do For His Country, But Ask What Your Country Can Do For A Troll because The Only Thing A Troll Has To Fear Is A Troll Itself. Thank Troll Almighty I'm Free At Last because I Have A Dream That All Trolls Are Created Equal Just Like You And Me!
lesbian hotcake

Mount Holly, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

No thanks,I'm happy being a full fledged lesbian hotcake.I taste like sweet water.Have you ever had any hot love like mine?
Butch

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

In case any of you are wondering, waco and I got married in Vermont. Waco is unable to post on topix right now because he came down with a real bad case of hemorrhoids on our honeymoon. He told me to tell everyone hello!
Martel

Dacula, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

RCI wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. However, the bill was only introduced by Senator Kennedy which at the time really did not have much weight in the Senate. Only after getting getting the reps from ironically a couple of border states and the northeast did it begin to gain in the House. It was passed and signed by Johnson in October 1965. The bill not vetoed by LBJ because of the advantages to Texas businessmen at the time. As far imigration is concerned in general some serious constraints do need to be put in place today as the world has changed greatly, but the fact is if it were not for imigration none of us would here. Granted during the days of migration from Europe and Asia people were coming to America for a better life and to WORK for an honest living. Today people are coming for the entitlements or to wish us harm.
what we have now isn't immigration, it's mass migration...immigration is good when you pick and chose the people living in Your home...having untold millions of complete strangers swarming into your backyard is something different...
Martel

Dacula, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

RCI wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's the ex police chief of wood fin...get used to it here, don't respond...only makes shim get excited
Martel

Dacula, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Georgia Bulldog wrote:
So, Appalachian State wants to come to Georgia and play us.How interesting.Bring your calculators, Mountaineers.To add up how many points you're going to lose by.Appalachian State?? Really???
go dogs!!!
RCI

Clemmons, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Martel wrote:
<quoted text> go dogs!!!
Don't sell APP State. I really don't think that they will do much against Georgia, but they did upset Michigan a few years ago. Anything can happen.
App State Fan

Mocksville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Arrogant Georgia fatheads will get theirs.At least, when an athlete graduates from App.State, they can read.
App State Fan

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Obama administration shaken to its core, as IRS director Rosen takes the fifth....
TSF

La Grange, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Tempest in a tea pot. The scandal is any political organization getting tax exempt status, including those churches heavily involved in politics. The tea party needs to be taxed.
App State Fan wrote:
Obama administration shaken to its core, as IRS director Rosen takes the fifth....
App State Fan

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Obama lies are beyond belief.He's truly, the son of his father in every way.
RCI

Clemmons, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Obama alone is not to blame. Bush had his share of underhandedness as did Clinton, Bush, Reagan and the list never ends. These men alone are not to blame. The corruption that thrives in Washington is not the doings of one party. The true blame should be laid upon us. The American people have become stupid. Most Americans are more concerned with American Idol and other such garbage than they are with what is happening. While Americans have been worshiping sports stars, rappers, the hollywood idiots and struting around with their watered down educations the corrupt came in right under our noses and took control.Now when they are caught they can just give some lame ass excuse and we buy it. No charges filed no punishment and the beat goes on.
App State Fan

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Tempest in a tea pot. The scandal is any political organization getting tax exempt status, including those churches heavily involved in politics. The tea party needs to be taxed.
<quoted text>
Are you so involved in preferential politics that you are incapable of understanding why using the IRS like jackbooted thugs is bad?
App State Fan

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Two Party Demons wrote:
<quoted text>Well said.
You are an idiot.You don't understand why using the IRS as a weapon against political opponents is bad? Just more of the"same old thing"? This is amazing! You're incapable of extraneous thought.You fool.You poor fool.
App State Fan

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Good grief, the dems sound dumber, daily.Is there a democrat out there who understands why the IRS debacle can't be condoned...by ANYONE??
TSF

La Grange, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Well here we go with the Nazi card, again. Republikans overplaying everything into a major crisis in an attempt to make political hay. Why would TP be a target of the IRS? Could it be that they are the groups who advocate elimination of taxes and non payment of taxes? Is it then reasonable to guess that there could be something funny about their paperwork? Kind of like weaving on the road and being targeted by the highway patrol who is out to remove drunks from the highways? No? It couldn't be that simple? So it must be a conspiracy by Hillary to send the TP foaming at the mouth fanatics to death camps where they would be rendered into soap and dog food. Clang clang clang goes the republican noise machine.
App State Fan wrote:
<quoted text> Are you so involved in preferential politics that you are incapable of understanding why using the IRS like jackbooted thugs is bad?
TSF

La Grange, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

What about using the IRS as a weapon to collect taxes from rich republican deadbeats? No political organization should be tax exempt.
App State Fan wrote:
<quoted text> You are an idiot.You don't understand why using the IRS as a weapon against political opponents is bad? Just more of the"same old thing"? This is amazing! You're incapable of extraneous thought.You fool.You poor fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 38,641 - 38,660 of54,810
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Morganton Discussions

Search the Morganton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why Meedos close??? 3 hr islandboy 3
The Return of Jim Crow in North Carolina 4 hr NotSoDivineMsM 95
Debate: Marijuana - Lenoir, NC (Aug '10) 8 hr new here 48
DA Race: Don't forget to go vote! 8 hr into it 10
mrs barrier (Mar '13) 9 hr Jimmy 13
Atheists in Caldwell County? (Nov '11) 10 hr really 388
mission Tue babygirl 1
•••
•••