Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Morganton Forum

Comments (Page 1,927)

Showing posts 38,521 - 38,540 of50,116
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
NC republikans are going to use the law to try to move us back into the 18 century. SC elected Mark Sanford to congress but even that cannot even compare to the idiots in the NC legislature. All over the nation, people are watching our legislature, saying WTF and laughing their asses off at the idiots.
<quoted text>
On a different note, gotta say it looks like the dems are circling the wagons on Benghazi.
MarshVegas

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

GV4L wrote:
<quoted text>
I got an immediate response from him, but it was a typical politician response that left me more frustrated than before I sent him the letter.
More confused after he answered the question !
MarshVegas

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> This is less govt?
Wow!
MarshVegas

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> How about you stand in front of the barrel while I see if the trigger works, instead? Haaaaaaa!
nuts
MarshVegas

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Ms Independent wrote:
I have written Mr. Burr on five separate occasions, and the one reply I received was in response to my questioning his lack of a vote on a very important issue. His reply was a standard form letter with a photocopied signature.
Doesn't surprise me they tell you anything to get elected !
MarshVegas

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

I Bleed Blue wrote:
you never worried about the debt when Bush was starting 2 wars under lies,
most of the debt was digging this nation out of the hole Bush put us in
Yeah but Obama keeps digging a bigger hole !
MarshVegas

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

They all are SHARKS !

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

MarshVegas wrote:
They all are SHARKS !
You normally respond to old posts? By the way, odd that you would call me nuts, but the guy saying I should blow my head off, no comment? Typical troll!

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Ok, MarshVegas, maybe you don't know I have a"fan"who uses my name? Let me help you.There is an avatar next to my posts,a picture.Also, I'M ACTUALLY SIGNED IN!
waco1909

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

I also want to add, when I'm not signed in, I will conjure up and steal other people's monikers because that's just who I am. Everyone on topix knows I'm bipolar, schizophrenic and suffer from multiple personalities and I take some pretty heavy medication for it. I've been institutionalized in more mental hospitals than I have pimples and injection shots on my ass. The plain truth is I love tormenting people and making them think I'm someone else, which in fact, I'm not because I know I'm the classic INTERNET VILLAGE IDIOT.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Dems at the Benghazi hearing seen to be ignoring the statements of the people testifying.Wonder why,lol.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

In a stunning announcement, republilkan speaker of the NC house Thom Tillis said that republikans would consider a bill that "makes sense". Instead of completely stealing Charlotte's airport, republikans will give Charlotte a "weighted presence" in running their own airport. Their generosity is underwhelming.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Kind of like the 911 investigation ignoring why Dubya did nothing after being warned repeatedly that the attack, which killed 3000 Americans, was imminent. Kind of like ignoring that HW Bush (father of the idiot son Dubya) was having breakfast on 9.11.01 with one of the Bin Laden family members. Kind of like ignoring that while ALL US aircraft were grounded, special permission was granted to the Bin Laden family jet to gather up their family and leave the country . Kind of like ignoring the fact that while the country was in crisis, Dubya went into hiding (but only after he finished reading the pop out book "My Pet Goat"). Kind of like straining gnats and swallowing camels.
waco1909 wrote:
Dems at the Benghazi hearing seen to be ignoring the statements of the people testifying.Wonder why,lol.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Kind of like the 911 investigation ignoring why Dubya did nothing after being warned repeatedly that the attack, which killed 3000 Americans, was imminent. Kind of like ignoring that HW Bush (father of the idiot son Dubya) was having breakfast on 9.11.01 with one of the Bin Laden family members. Kind of like ignoring that while ALL US aircraft were grounded, special permission was granted to the Bin Laden family jet to gather up their family and leave the country . Kind of like ignoring the fact that while the country was in crisis, Dubya went into hiding (but only after he finished reading the pop out book "My Pet Goat"). Kind of like straining gnats and swallowing camels.
<quoted text>
Let's find out who dropped the ball on Benghazi.Probably too late to redress the things you brought up.UNFORTUNATELY.
RealEmlu

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Let's find out who dropped the ball on Benghazi.Probably too late to redress the things you brought up.UNFORTUNATELY.
Sweetie, the only thing UNFORTUNATE is you continuing to chase away all the normal people posting on topix. Now stop talking about things you know nothing about, scribble in your coloring book, don't eat the crayons and poleeease have the orderlies change your nasty shitty diaper, I can smell the damn thing all the way over here sweetie.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

RealEmlu wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, the only thing UNFORTUNATE is you continuing to chase away all the normal people posting on topix. Now stop talking about things you know nothing about, scribble in your coloring book, don't eat the crayons and poleeease have the orderlies change your nasty shitty diaper, I can smell the damn thing all the way over here sweetie.
oh no! Its......PSYCHO MAN! Taller than a snail! Dumber than a hockey puck! Able to steal identities with a single swipe of the keyboard! Yes! Don't have a life? Alone? Sad? Not too bright? Be popular! Get attention! Steal Topix names ! like a freak! Trash people you've never meet! Do it again and again! Be important!(In your own mind)! Haaaaaaa!
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Like 911, the complete truth will probably never emerge. I suspect that a very large contributing factor was the republican decision to cut funding for security at foreign embassies. Another factor was probably the fact that the embassy was also being used as a CIA spying cover. Having a small security staff was probably the result of saving money and not wanting to draw attention the covert CIA operation. The unfortunate incident was turned into a blame America's leaders or blame someone in America brahooha by republikans who thought they could help little Twitt win more votes. I would suggest that the blame for the incident rest on the terrorist perps who carried out the assault but I know that would not serve any republican agenda..
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Let's find out who dropped the ball on Benghazi.Probably too late to redress the things you brought up.UNFORTUNATELY.
waco1909

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> oh no! Its......PSYCHO MAN! Taller than a snail! Dumber than a hockey puck! Able to steal identities with a single swipe of the keyboard! Yes! Don't have a life? Alone? Sad? Not too bright? Be popular! Get attention! Steal Topix names ! like a freak! Trash people you've never meet! Do it again and again! Be important!(In your own mind)! Haaaaaaa!
emlu, I'm trying not to be a PSYCHO MAN, but as you can see it's very difficult for me to stop emlu. emlu can you find me a diaper with a big pee pee sewn on it, next time.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

We need to get to the bottom of all this and then invade Puerto Rico.
waco1909 wrote:

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
We need to get to the bottom of all this and then invade Puerto Rico.
<quoted text>
How about we found out what happened, for real? There probably was a chance to save these peoples lives.Why not? Shall we rehash republican mistakes instead?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 38,521 - 38,540 of50,116
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Morganton Discussions

Search the Morganton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
curtis hooks #2 2 hr XXXX 17
Brad Ashley 3 hr hah 17
What Has Happened to Green Mountain Park 5 hr downtown 11
Morganton Music Thread (Nov '12) Apr 21 Musikologist 10
Review: Jays Outdoor Solutions Apr 21 Skid Mark 2
Gospel news: Big night of music coming to Don G... Apr 18 Nathaniel roland 1
Taylor Jordan and Autumn Jordan I hope u know I... (Apr '13) Apr 17 tenn man 8
•••
•••