TSF

Clayton, NC

#39882 May 8, 2013
All that happens around here is that the LE comes out and writes down what HAPPEN. When a call comes in about a fight in progress, they leave out of Lenoir with sirens wailing and lights flashing screaming across the road at about 5 mph. When seconds count LE is hours or even days away. LE carries guns to protect themselves, not you. Ultimately, you are responsible for your own safety.
waco1909 wrote:
Seems like more and more people are ready to give their rights away, after all, won't the govt.protect us all? People can be like sheep, at times.The police forces in America act to solve crimes...AFTER they have occurred.After a person has been killed, they will likely find your killer.In the meantime, you will still be dead.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39883 May 8, 2013
NC republikan legislature has now extended their idiocy into medicine . Now doctors will have to have a signed NOTARIZED permission to treat minors for VD. Republikans think the fear of VD will stop teenagers from having sex. Just let their genitals rot out because the wages of sin is death.
A law requiring burning at the stake would not be a surprise.
olehenry

Sylva, NC

#39884 May 8, 2013
TSF wrote:
NC republikan legislature has now extended their idiocy into medicine . Now doctors will have to have a signed NOTARIZED permission to treat minors for VD. Republikans think the fear of VD will stop teenagers from having sex. Just let their genitals rot out because the wages of sin is death.
And they are the party of less government?
olehenry

Sylva, NC

#39885 May 8, 2013
Transvestite Allen wrote:
You jerks leave my Waco alone.Without him I got no reason ta live.
Has wacko figured out you are a tranny yet?

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#39886 May 8, 2013
TSF wrote:
This is less govt?
MarshVegas

Monroe, NC

#39887 May 8, 2013
None of em gangstas !
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39888 May 8, 2013
NC republikans are going to use the law to try to move us back into the 18 century. SC elected Mark Sanford to congress but even that cannot even compare to the idiots in the NC legislature. All over the nation, people are watching our legislature, saying WTF and laughing their asses off at the idiots.
olehenry wrote:
<quoted text>And they are the party of less government?

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#39889 May 8, 2013
TSF wrote:
NC republikans are going to use the law to try to move us back into the 18 century. SC elected Mark Sanford to congress but even that cannot even compare to the idiots in the NC legislature. All over the nation, people are watching our legislature, saying WTF and laughing their asses off at the idiots.
<quoted text>
My friend can't figure out, why there are construction cranes everywhere in Texas, hardly none in N.C.......
waco1909

Canyon Country, CA

#39890 May 8, 2013
olehenry wrote:
<quoted text>Has wacko figured out you are a tranny yet?
That's right I've always known and I love little black boys and dead folks, don't knock it til you try it. Have you ever fornicated a 5 day old armadillo road kill? I have! Do you know what it's like to shoplift while masturbating in Walmart naked? I do! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#39891 May 8, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
On a different note, gotta say it looks like the dems are circling the wagons on Benghazi.
MarshVegas

Monroe, NC

#39892 May 8, 2013
GV4L wrote:
<quoted text>
I got an immediate response from him, but it was a typical politician response that left me more frustrated than before I sent him the letter.
More confused after he answered the question !
MarshVegas

Monroe, NC

#39893 May 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> This is less govt?
Wow!
MarshVegas

Monroe, NC

#39894 May 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> How about you stand in front of the barrel while I see if the trigger works, instead? Haaaaaaa!
nuts
MarshVegas

Monroe, NC

#39895 May 8, 2013
Ms Independent wrote:
I have written Mr. Burr on five separate occasions, and the one reply I received was in response to my questioning his lack of a vote on a very important issue. His reply was a standard form letter with a photocopied signature.
Doesn't surprise me they tell you anything to get elected !
MarshVegas

Monroe, NC

#39896 May 8, 2013
I Bleed Blue wrote:
you never worried about the debt when Bush was starting 2 wars under lies,
most of the debt was digging this nation out of the hole Bush put us in
Yeah but Obama keeps digging a bigger hole !
MarshVegas

Monroe, NC

#39897 May 8, 2013
They all are SHARKS !

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#39898 May 8, 2013
MarshVegas wrote:
They all are SHARKS !
You normally respond to old posts? By the way, odd that you would call me nuts, but the guy saying I should blow my head off, no comment? Typical troll!

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#39899 May 8, 2013
Ok, MarshVegas, maybe you don't know I have a"fan"who uses my name? Let me help you.There is an avatar next to my posts,a picture.Also, I'M ACTUALLY SIGNED IN!
waco1909

Henderson, NV

#39900 May 9, 2013
I also want to add, when I'm not signed in, I will conjure up and steal other people's monikers because that's just who I am. Everyone on topix knows I'm bipolar, schizophrenic and suffer from multiple personalities and I take some pretty heavy medication for it. I've been institutionalized in more mental hospitals than I have pimples and injection shots on my ass. The plain truth is I love tormenting people and making them think I'm someone else, which in fact, I'm not because I know I'm the classic INTERNET VILLAGE IDIOT.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#39901 May 9, 2013
Dems at the Benghazi hearing seen to be ignoring the statements of the people testifying.Wonder why,lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage is on its way, folks. 1 hr hmm 369
Best cell carrier 3 hr voter 5
DROP/KEEP/ADD a word (Feb '14) 3 hr voter 92
Caldwell County School Board elections 3 hr voter 35
Review: Eola Brewing Company 4 hr really 28
chic-fil-a 5 hr Just me 6
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 7 hr emlu 1,624
Morganton Dating
Find my Match

Morganton Jobs