“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#39781 May 3, 2013
Human nature is a funny thing, right martel?
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39782 May 3, 2013
You are starting to sound and think like a liberal democrat in your rationalizations for redistribution of wealth(but upward).. You must have a republican math education because going from one penny tax to two pennies tax is a 100% increase in tax, not 1%. Thinking only in terms of labels (dem, pub, lib, neocon, etc) limits your ability to understand that the business baby mommas are paying both parties to continually sweeten their welfare checks at the expense of working people. Its communism for the rich.
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Restaurants already collect a 1% food tax so to increase it to 2% isn't that big of deal for them, just a click of the mouse, no? The price of meals is NOT increasing, the tax is and again, we're only talking a 1% increase so what's that, a couple pennies to a dollar?
Again, they already charge a 1% food tax to support other projects, it's not a new tax. I see you libs weren't complaining when they instituted the original 1% tax because it was for projects that your side supported!
Also, let me point out that Clt and Mecklenburg County are both run by Commucrats so it's no surprise that they would institute "upward redistribution" as you call it.
martel

Dacula, GA

#39783 May 3, 2013
Human nature is what it is. Its only natural that people look out for their own first. Rubio will continue to push that agenda and be at the forefront of the amnesty bill because it is the most important issue for hispanics. John Mccain attempted to pander to the hispanics and they still went in droves to obama during the 2004 elections.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39784 May 3, 2013
You are right about what sells ratings. Good looks and telling people what they want to hear instead of the truth has always been popular. Faux News gets that much. MSNBC obviously still thinks that the public cares about truth and intelligence.
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>First of all Think Progress is a liberal propaganda site, what else would you expect from them?
Second, sounds as if MSNBC is upset because no one is watching that joke of a station and they're ratings are falling to the levels of CNN, at the bottom! Hell, even HLN has higher ratings than both of those! Maybe if MSNBC would fire some of those dogs and heifers they have pushing that propaganda and bring in some halfway attractive women, their ratings may come up! On second thought, I don't think anybody could pull their ratings up because of the propaganda they spew!
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39785 May 3, 2013
When Twitt Romney was revealed on utube insulting Hispanics and working people in general, he lost the election by his own action. Being so stupid as to fail to realize that winning an election requires 51% of the votes in the USA cost him the election. McCain at least understood that.
martel wrote:
Human nature is what it is. Its only natural that people look out for their own first. Rubio will continue to push that agenda and be at the forefront of the amnesty bill because it is the most important issue for hispanics. John Mccain attempted to pander to the hispanics and they still went in droves to obama during the 2004 elections.
martel

Dacula, GA

#39786 May 3, 2013
TSF wrote:
When Twitt Romney was revealed on utube insulting Hispanics and working people in general, he lost the election by his own action. Being so stupid as to fail to realize that winning an election requires 51% of the votes in the USA cost him the election. McCain at least understood that.
<quoted text>
I could care less about mittens romney; he wasn't even on my radar as far as a candidate. Romney lost because 6 million repubs sat it out and over 70% of hispanics voted democrat. Hispanics vote in droves for democrats because their policies closely resemble what they had back in their home country.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39787 May 3, 2013
What country are you referring to and what policies?
martel wrote:
<quoted text>I could care less about mittens romney; he wasn't even on my radar as far as a candidate. Romney lost because 6 million repubs sat it out and over 70% of hispanics voted democrat. Hispanics vote in droves for democrats because their policies closely resemble what they had back in their home country.
waco1909

Henderson, NV

#39788 May 3, 2013
TSF wrote:
Faux News puts a good face lies.
The Girls On Fox News Song
As a matter a fact old boy, why don't you stop by so I can blow you and I'll let you pork me. I'll even let you jerk off my Boy George doll.
emlu

Greenville, SC

#39789 May 3, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>As a matter a fact old boy, why don't you stop by so I can blow you and I'll let you pork me. I'll even let you jerk off my Boy George doll.
Sweetie haven't I told you about talking to strangers? Sweetie inviting some one to stop on by is what you did to those poor little kiddies, Sweetie. Now stop acting like you care and need company. The only company you need Sweetie is from a psychiatric nurse named hulio.
emlu

Greenville, SC

#39790 May 3, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie stop using the name martel. You know Sweetie that you are not martel. You are Waco Sweetie. My psychiatric bean pole masturbator of all time. Look at what you did Sweetie, you made poor ol TSF confused. Sweetie he has no idea what you are referring too. Slow down and get your thoughts together Sweetie just like the therapist said to do. If you need a break Sweetie to masturbate then go ahead. I'm sure TSF will understand Sweetie.
waco1909

Henderson, NV

#39791 May 3, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie haven't I told you about talking to strangers? Sweetie inviting some one to stop on by is what you did to those poor little kiddies, Sweetie. Now stop acting like you care and need company. The only company you need Sweetie is from a psychiatric nurse named hulio.
What are you talking about emlu? The five-year old black kid beat the shit out of me for no reason and put me in the hospital for a month, all because I asked him to play strip poker with me.
waco1909

Henderson, NV

#39792 May 3, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie stop using the name martel. You know Sweetie that you are not martel. You are Waco Sweetie. My psychiatric bean pole masturbator of all time. Look at what you did Sweetie, you made poor ol TSF confused. Sweetie he has no idea what you are referring too. Slow down and get your thoughts together Sweetie just like the therapist said to do. If you need a break Sweetie to masturbate then go ahead. I'm sure TSF will understand Sweetie.
I have no one else will talk to me emlu so I have to conjure up a schizoid personality to entertain myself. Every time I try to talk to my Boy George doll, all he does is lay around with a plastic boner and gives me a dead stare. I really do dig and masturbate to Georgie's dead look.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#39793 May 3, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you are talking to our our old buddy, Allen.Hard to tell at times, since "it"uses so many aliases and stolen forum names.Fits the nuts pattern, though.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#39794 May 3, 2013
TSF wrote:
You are starting to sound and think like a liberal democrat in your rationalizations for redistribution of wealth(but upward).. You must have a republican math education because going from one penny tax to two pennies tax is a 100% increase in tax, not 1%. Thinking only in terms of labels (dem, pub, lib, neocon, etc) limits your ability to understand that the business baby mommas are paying both parties to continually sweeten their welfare checks at the expense of working people. Its communism for the rich.
<quoted text>
You obviously missed the point. Yes it's a 100% increase but on a $50 meal your only adding .50 tax for a total of a $1 food tax! I seriously doubt anyone is going to stop going out to eat because their $50 meal is gonna cost fifty cents more and by keeping the Panthers in town for another 15 years, the city will make hundreds of millions in return. A real buisness owner would see the return on investment is a no brainer! Especially when the Commucrats are spending someone else's money and getting a profit in return, although those profits will allegedly go toward paying for local projects for the citizens.
Again, Mayor Foxx approached Mr Richardson with the deal, Richardson never asked for taxpayer dollars just as he didn't when he built the stadium.
As far as business baby mommas, it's called smart buisness. Just as with the Panthers, cities offer tax breaks in return for jobs, tax base, economic reasons, etc..., the cities know they'll make that money back plus a profit. Also, most cities instill a clause to the effect of if the business doesn't provide what they claim, the business has to pay back the money.
Again, if the city offered your business tax breaks I'm SURE you wouldn't turn them down!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#39795 May 3, 2013
TSF wrote:
You are right about what sells ratings. Good looks and telling people what they want to hear instead of the truth has always been popular. Faux News gets that much. MSNBC obviously still thinks that the public cares about truth and intelligence.
<quoted text>
You used MSNBC, truth, & intelligence in the same sentence! LMAO!!!!
They wouldn't know the meaning of truth and intelligence if someone was displaying a dictionary on the teleprompter!

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#39796 May 3, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>You used MSNBC, truth, & intelligence in the same sentence! LMAO!!!!
They wouldn't know the meaning of truth and intelligence if someone was displaying a dictionary on the teleprompter!
My gosh, another bad liberal news outlet? OMG! They're everywhere!! Seriously though,I like the BBC.
emlu

Lombard, IL

#39797 May 3, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>What are you talking about emlu? The five-year old black kid beat the shit out of me for no reason and put me in the hospital for a month, all because I asked him to play strip poker with me.
Sweetie calm down, there's no reason to shout. Sweetie you have to leave those five year old back children alone. He beat you up Sweetie because your hands were wet from masturbating remember? Now calm down Sweetie, you're scaring everyone and it's not even Halloween. I'm sure TSF will be back soon Sweetie.
emlu

Lombard, IL

#39798 May 3, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>I have no one else will talk to me emlu so I have to conjure up a schizoid personality to entertain myself. Every time I try to talk to my Boy George doll, all he does is lay around with a plastic boner and gives me a dead stare. I really do dig and masturbate to Georgie's dead look.
Sweetie if you don't calm down, I will tear up your Webster poster and throw it in the trash. Sweetie no one wants to talk to you when you use 25 different monikers. You are Waco and every one knows you're a bad speller, Sweetie. Every one knows that you are my bean pole psychotic schizoid I see dead people can I see your pee pee master of masturbators of all time. Sweetie if you can't talk nice to people for your sweet emlu fat rotating planet with a trace of herpes and MRSA running through my blood stream, then I will never talk to you again. Sweetie that means I will never be your 'pudd'n pop'.
waco1909

Henderson, NV

#39799 May 3, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie calm down, there's no reason to shout. Sweetie you have to leave those five year old back children alone. He beat you up Sweetie because your hands were wet from masturbating remember? Now calm down Sweetie, you're scaring everyone and it's not even Halloween. I'm sure TSF will be back soon Sweetie.
Yeah, your right emlu. That little deaf and dumb blind black 5 year old bastard, with one leg and one arm, had an unfair advantage over me when he whipped my ass, with my hands all wet from my semen.
emlu

Salt Lake City, UT

#39800 May 3, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, your right emlu. That little deaf and dumb blind black 5 year old bastard, with one leg and one arm, had an unfair advantage over me when he whipped my ass, with my hands all wet from my semen.
Sweetie try to be nice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 6 min Victoria 1,739
Social Media and MacDill AFB warning. 43 min true 9
People in jail with Federal Charges 1 hr Life in Baton 7
Review: Eola Brewing Company 2 hr CDCeltown 35
who is hiring? Thu pinkpanda 1
I need a ride to [and from] High Point. Thu temporarily in Mo... 1
Why do people secretly text a married man? Thu paint it black 3
Morganton Dating
Find my Match

Morganton Jobs