Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

The Iraq Resolution or the Iraq War Resolution (formally the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002,
Strick 9

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Groceries, waterfall, speculate, Spindle, Chad,Belorussia, Top.
Strick 9

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

The Effects of Gamma Rays on Man-in-the-Moon Marigolds.
Itzwitchy

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Save it itchy.
Now, now. Don't be a crabby-pants, Missy. It may be Monday but we all know such attitude is 'unchristianlike' when someone else wishes you a good morning.

If you take me too seriously or literally all the time? It only eggs me on and makes me text wicked things perhaps only I think are really, really funny.

It is what it is.
Strick 9

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

At the Crosswords.
Strick 9

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Six down, six letters,
Strick 9

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Wake Forest.
Strick 9

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Future past tense.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...

300 million people killed by their own governments ---after they had been disarmed. Gun control works?
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
TSF, I totally agree with your post. Mike, can't see the forest for the trees. He has bought into everything anyone with a (D) by their name says, including the POTUS and he actually believes them. His downfall will be putting his trust instead of his own well being into the hands of people that don't give two hoots in the wind about him. When the POTUS makes the comment that he can kill citizens of the country at will he has been elected to lead and someone like Mike doesn't give pause to such a remark, you've got to wonder if the guy is playing with a full deck.

Since: Feb 13

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
The Iraq Resolution or the Iraq War Resolution (formally the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002,
Yea, the only good thing that came out of that resolution along with the Twitt campaign was that the American people got to see first hand what fantastic liars you bunch really are.

RepubliCONS=Shuckin' a nubbin'

Since: Feb 13

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Itzwitchy wrote:
Actually, Allen? The answer to both questions of "Where's the beef and/or the B.S?" is the same....Texas.
:)
Hear, hear. You know what they say? Everything is bigger in Texass;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now. Don't be a crabby-pants, Missy. It may be Monday but we all know such attitude is 'unchristianlike' when someone else wishes you a good morning.
If you take me too seriously or literally all the time? It only eggs me on and makes me text wicked things perhaps only I think are really, really funny.
It is what it is.
Egg this, bite me. I don't "take" you at all. I'm glad it entices you because your an easy one. Your condescending, blatantly. That makes you easy and "unchristian like".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can attest to that truth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hear, Here, and There, They'er,
Strick 9

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Man is a dangerous animal.
Strick 9

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Understanding of science, technology.No understanding, of self.
Itzwitchy

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Egg this, bite me. I don't "take" you at all. I'm glad it entices you because your an easy one. Your condescending, blatantly. That makes you easy and "unchristian like".
Come on, emlu. Lighten up, sugar... I don't have much to add to my previous posts to you other than 'It is what it is'. Enter at your own risk, darlin'. After declining all the well intentioned invitations so many other Republicans have extended me to their mind-f*** parties over all these years? There comes a point where I get fed up enough to crash it, trash it and be the last one to turn off the lights as I'm walking out the door. The pen can indeed be mightier than the sword.

Let's not go there, whaddayasay? Now, it's a beautiful day in my neighborhood! How about yours?

If some of you people have an 'A game'? Step it up, willya?
Itzwitchy

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Egg this, bite me. I don't "take" you at all. I'm glad it entices you because your an easy one. Your condescending, blatantly. That makes you easy and "unchristian like".
I thought I'd be kind and not point out both places where you misspell 'you're'. I've changed my mind...You're just a meannie!!!

:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, emlu. Lighten up, sugar... I don't have much to add to my previous posts to you other than 'It is what it is'. Enter at your own risk, darlin'. After declining all the well intentioned invitations so many other Republicans have extended me to their mind-f*** parties over all these years? There comes a point where I get fed up enough to crash it, trash it and be the last one to turn off the lights as I'm walking out the door. The pen can indeed be mightier than the sword.
Let's not go there, whaddayasay? Now, it's a beautiful day in my neighborhood! How about yours?
If some of you people have an 'A game'? Step it up, willya?
Catch up, I'm not a repub, not your sugar, don't give a crap about your party, pen or sword and I really don't care about your "mindf..., although I can see why you would be easy. So go ahead and turn off the lights and close the door quietly please.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Catch up, I'm not a repub, not your sugar, don't give a crap about your party, pen or sword and I really don't care about your "mindf..., although I can see why you would be easy. So go ahead and turn off the lights and close the door quietly please.
Lu, itsawitchy isn't all that smart, stop responding to her. You could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and sh@t smarter statements than she makes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Morganton Discussions

Search the Morganton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why 50 min oh really 4
blonde on wilson street 53 min Pandil 34
why do the Arabs hate the Jews so much? 1 hr Bible History 3
Aldi treat employees awful (Nov '12) 1 hr employee right here 46
Gay marriage is on its way, folks. 1 hr Jesus 6
Town of Hudson- Alcohol Vote 3 hr TSF 38
Fed up 4 hr JAG 2
•••
•••