DSS Food Stamp Delay
lowerry

Fayetteville, NC

#172 Sep 26, 2013
OMG wrote:
Because meat provides nutrients and minerals kids need for growth. Wow- now bashing because someone wants to eat meat. What if she didnt want to wear tampons- because of the environment? You would want to force that issue. How pathetic some of you people are. I hope there is a God- and I hope you rot in HEll.
Look you moron! I just asked cause I was wondering . I wasnt bashing anyone. I DO NOT eat meat nor does any of our children or grandchildren and they are all Grown. So your rant is bull shit. Speaking of hell, I bet you will beat me there you idiot!
Lisa

Fayetteville, NC

#173 Sep 26, 2013
OMG wrote:
Because meat provides nutrients and minerals kids need for growth. Wow- now bashing because someone wants to eat meat. What if she didnt want to wear tampons- because of the environment? You would want to force that issue. How pathetic some of you people are. I hope there is a God- and I hope you rot in HEll.
Man! Are you off your meds or something??? They ask a question! They were not bashing anyone like you just did!!!I know lots of people who eat nothing but veggies and they are fine. You should do a little research before spouting off at the mouth about something you no NOTHING about and dont try to say you do know cause if you did,you wouldnt have made the above statement making yourself look like a total idiot!
jon

Fayetteville, NC

#174 Sep 26, 2013
OMG wrote:
Because meat provides nutrients and minerals kids need for growth. Wow- now bashing because someone wants to eat meat. What if she didnt want to wear tampons- because of the environment? You would want to force that issue. How pathetic some of you people are. I hope there is a God- and I hope you rot in HEll.
I am a 43 yr old man who hasnt ate meat in the last 22 yrs. You are an idiot! And your above statement proves it!
Duh

Banner Elk, NC

#175 Sep 26, 2013
lowerry wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wondering something, why do you have to have meat?? Lot of people dont eat meat.And what is wrong with water?? just wondering...
Most alternate protein sources cost 4x as much as meat.
I have your meat

Lenoir, NC

#176 Sep 26, 2013
OMG wrote:
Because meat provides nutrients and minerals kids need for growth. Wow- now bashing because someone wants to eat meat. What if she didnt want to wear tampons- because of the environment? You would want to force that issue. How pathetic some of you people are. I hope there is a God- and I hope you rot in HEll.
Well I guess its too late to say I hope you dont breed but at least I hope you dont anymore. Who am I kidding, that's all stupid people and people on welfare do is breed.
scrooglezing

Stanley, NC

#177 Sep 27, 2013
I am starting to realize that computers are the worst invention ever concocted by mankind. Things that used to be private to a person are now out there for god and all the world to see and discuss. To those of you that are on food stamps I want to tell you this: it's your business how you spend your benefits. I ain't on food stamps so I am actually one of the few on here that aren't on them that don't really care what you buy with them. If laws are passed that make it where people can't buy chips, sodas and other junk, then fine.
Otherwise, it ain't doing nobody no good to sit and try to tell somebody how to use their ebt or what they should eat. I bet the majority of you here calling for a beans and potato diet don't even eat that yourselves.
LESTER

Fayetteville, NC

#178 Sep 27, 2013
OMG wrote:
Because meat provides nutrients and minerals kids need for growth. Wow- now bashing because someone wants to eat meat. What if she didnt want to wear tampons- because of the environment? You would want to force that issue. How pathetic some of you people are. I hope there is a God- and I hope you rot in HEll.
Who let this idiot out??????? I sure hope they dont multiply and produce more idiots!
wow

Asheville, NC

#179 Sep 27, 2013
LESTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Who let this idiot out??????? I sure hope they dont multiply and produce more idiots!
you got that right...people like this should have their pictures all over comdom packages!!!!!!
wow

Asheville, NC

#180 Sep 27, 2013
condom packages....before some idiot points that out lol
momma of three

Hickory, NC

#181 Oct 3, 2013
Uh huh wrote:
<quoted text>
What there's no excuse for is you punching out babies you can't or won't feed. Get up off your fat worthless azz and get a job. Or pick up cans off the side of the road. Something. Anything. A kid is not a paycheck. One of these fine days the gravy train is going to come to a screeching halt for all you parasitic suckbeasts. Looks like the day is here.
im sorry but if u knew anything u don't have to have children to receive foodstamps and a lot of other services.not everyone that receives these services are fat and lazy either.im a mother of three and single and don't have much help,or anyone offering to watch my kids,and I chose not to put them in daycare or in harms way,so for now till I get it together I rely on these services and don't appreciate being called fat or lazy
Lester

Fayetteville, NC

#182 Oct 3, 2013
momma of three wrote:
<quoted text>im sorry but if u knew anything u don't have to have children to receive foodstamps and a lot of other services.not everyone that receives these services are fat and lazy either.im a mother of three and single and don't have much help,or anyone offering to watch my kids,and I chose not to put them in daycare or in harms way,so for now till I get it together I rely on these services and don't appreciate being called fat or lazy
Why will you not put them in daycare in order to get a job to PROVIDE for them? You know how to work the system so you know they will pay for daycare so you can get up off you butt and work. If you can not provide for children, dont have them.
cjc

Black Mountain, NC

#183 Oct 3, 2013
Lester wrote:
<quoted text>
Why will you not put them in daycare in order to get a job to PROVIDE for them? You know how to work the system so you know they will pay for daycare so you can get up off you butt and work. If you can not provide for children, dont have them.
I dont blame her for not putting her kids in daycare, what with all the sickos out there, shooting in the schools, molesting kids and etc...GOOD FOR HER! Shes doing the right thing.
Sad American

Charlotte, NC

#184 Oct 3, 2013
God bless AMERICA we really need it!!!!
greep

Stanley, NC

#185 Oct 3, 2013
Lester wrote:
<quoted text>
Why will you not put them in daycare in order to get a job to PROVIDE for them? You know how to work the system so you know they will pay for daycare so you can get up off you butt and work. If you can not provide for children, dont have them.
It ain't exactly like she can put em back where they came from dude. I mean, REALLY.
Ihaterichrepubli cans

Waynesville, NC

#186 Oct 5, 2013
poor u wrote:
<quoted text>Who the hell are you to complain about off brand or processed friggin food, if you are unable to buy what you want then take what the hell you get. It should be illegal to purchase name brand food with food stamps in the first place. I work two damn jobs to make ends meet, BUY my groceries. I have to bargain shop and buy off brands so should anyone receiving EBT. Sick of seeing people at the store getting 300 dollars worth of free name brand groceries, steaks, ice cream and sodas only to pay cash for damn beer and cigs then go get in a nearly new car.
STFU. Types like you are the ones that will get shot up in riots when the gov't fails.
range rover

Lenoir, NC

#187 Oct 5, 2013
Ihaterichrepublicans wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU. Types like you are the ones that will get shot up in riots when the gov't fails.
Doubtful because people like us can afford lots of ammo and nice weapons unlike your sorry welfare a$$ and your POS Highpoint pawn shop gun. Then there is the factor that a lot of us have served our country and have the training and expertise in dealing with rioting garbage. Its ironic that you mention the Government failing when its your kind that is bringing about the failing of our nation you liberal handout wanting leach. I guess one day we will hopefully get to put your theory to the test, see you on the battlefield but you probably will never get the chance to actually see me with your eyes.
Pissed

Mount Holly, NC

#188 Oct 12, 2013
Missy wrote:
Visit the local food banks. They can help you with food till the ebt card is reloaded.
I tried these so called food banks and all I recieved was less gas in my car, the last time I went to a food bank the only thing that was edable was a pack of cheese puffs, there was a pack of Bison meat that was packed in July 2011 and not froze if you want to get food poisoning you go for these so called food banks try it for months at a time and then post go to food banks I bet you change your mind.Been there done that.
Floyd

Fayetteville, NC

#189 Oct 13, 2013
Pissed wrote:
<quoted text>I tried these so called food banks and all I recieved was less gas in my car, the last time I went to a food bank the only thing that was edable was a pack of cheese puffs, there was a pack of Bison meat that was packed in July 2011 and not froze if you want to get food poisoning you go for these so called food banks try it for months at a time and then post go to food banks I bet you change your mind.Been there done that.
This is the biggest pile of crap I have read on here lately!
wanna learn how to use the SNAP program? Follow this blog.
http://sadamarielindsey.blogspot.com/
Duh

Banner Elk, NC

#190 Oct 14, 2013
scrooglezing wrote:
I am starting to realize that computers are the worst invention ever concocted by mankind. Things that used to be private to a person are now out there for god and all the world to see and discuss. To those of you that are on food stamps I want to tell you this: it's your business how you spend your benefits. I ain't on food stamps so I am actually one of the few on here that aren't on them that don't really care what you buy with them. If laws are passed that make it where people can't buy chips, sodas and other junk, then fine.
Otherwise, it ain't doing nobody no good to sit and try to tell somebody how to use their ebt or what they should eat. I bet the majority of you here calling for a beans and potato diet don't even eat that yourselves.
Thats a big over-simplistic.

A lot of the criticism is from when people spend the food stamps on expensive stuff, then proceed to complain about how they don't get enough to "survive". Just like those who complain about food banks being no help, just because they don't like what's available.

But if someone accepts what benefits they receive, they're free to use them however they want - that is a flaw in the system. But don't bitch about needing more after you've blown what you got.
Duh

Banner Elk, NC

#191 Oct 14, 2013
http://www.ksla.com/story/23679489/walmart-sh...

Imagine that. I wonder who will eat the cost of those extra benefits that were paid out?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City of Morganton 2016 Citizens of the Year hon... 5 hr GGAllin is GOD 2
The real reasons Western Youth Insistute closed 19 hr Old CO 14
Pretty Pat is in trouble with the Feds Wed Happy Bob 1
License # CMA-9463 Owner Ashley Addison Wed LIL OLE ME 2
beware of carolina grading May 3 Pissed in morganton 5
Meet the Press Apr 30 Ball Boy 4
Republicans Admit Benghazi Committee a Sham (Sep '15) Apr 27 Intellectual misfit 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morganton Mortgages