First Prev
of 2
Next Last
caldwell

Knoxville, TN

#21 May 1, 2014
I heard wrote:
I heard the county asked the sbi to investigate. If so they take a long time
I wonder why the news topic never reports these type of things. Just like somebody said earlier the lady at blue ridge made headlines but never see that with officers. Only thing we ever read is dome were allowed to resign and can't be discussed because of confidential employee records. Is the news topic scared or what
Buddy

Brevard, NC

#22 May 2, 2014
Everyone checks this to see what happened next,nothing is gonna happen . the dang buddy system ,threaten everyone to speak and if you steal you will be charged but when justin was found out he payed his way out of it .
Bump

Black Mountain, NC

#23 May 4, 2014
To the top again !
What do ya say now

Black Mountain, NC

#24 May 6, 2014
Now Alan Jones since we kept you in office let's see if charges are gonna come in this case on the couple thousand dollar radio that was taken ! And all the others from all those other places .
Who knows

Mooresville, NC

#25 May 15, 2014
Any more news on him heard he got a job at ifh
Who knows

Mooresville, NC

#26 May 15, 2014
Buddy wrote:
Everyone checks this to see what happened next,nothing is gonna happen . the dang buddy system ,threaten everyone to speak and if you steal you will be charged but when justin was found out he payed his way out of it .
Justin didn't pay his way out , his cover up did
never trusted him either

Ellenboro, NC

#27 May 15, 2014
Still think he something to do his house catching fire right when they were investigating him. Who better to set a fire that is hard to detect than a fireman. He needed the insurance money. Also his wife works for Caldwell county at the DSS building. Just saying. I wonder how he got the software to program the pagers and radios that should have been a licensed Motorola dealer doing it. Looks like FCC need to do some checking also.
Who knows

United States

#28 Jul 20, 2014
Well ?
Know

Hickory, NC

#29 Jul 20, 2014
Well?
Curious

Raleigh, NC

#30 Jul 14, 2015
Was he arrested?
Handcuffs and whips

Katy, TX

#31 Jul 14, 2015
Yes, unfortunately that is a fact. Shame the boner won't help now.
wondering

Brevard, NC

#32 Aug 12, 2015
has anyone heard anything new
Fresh meat

United States

#33 Aug 12, 2015
New boners were erected

Since: Sep 15

Santa Ana, CA

#34 Sep 21, 2015
Is he any related to that racist cu-+ b¡+ch Amy Winebarger?(If so that explains why he's such a pr¡€k
Steve McStiff

United States

#35 Sep 21, 2015
Fresh meat wrote:
New boners were erected
Nice!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lunch Lady Told First Grader He Couldn't Have L... (Nov '14) 2 hr Actual Science 10
Trump is flying to Mexico City tomorrow. 2 hr Yes Liberal 1
The bulb is dead in the RW head 3 hr Waco 1909 8
American Communist Party backs Hillary! 3 hr Waco 1909 8
The real reasons Western Youth Insistute closed (Feb '16) Aug 28 farris 15
410 Hogan Aug 25 Wondering 1
loss prevention at walmart (Jul '12) Aug 24 Anonymous 9

Morganton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morganton Mortgages