mental abuse to children

mental abuse to children

Posted in the Morganton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned parent

Lenoir, NC

#1 Feb 14, 2007
there is a child involved in all this mess and this woman is crazy she is running my family's name and our home life past and present through the mill.we have ask her to stop but she continues to harass and cause mental abuse to her daughter by telling an 8 yr old child just horrible things of her and her childs fahthers past is there a law against this and how can this woman be stopped mentally stressing out htis child.she is just a jealouse ex wife but her child is suffering and being abused from it ,dss does nothing .because the childs mother threatned to put her in foster care if she told anything,this child is a mental walking time bomb due to her mothers hate for her ex husband.she tells the child terrible things about her daddy that she really loves.and she also tells this child that my children are bad and to not like them or be around any of my grand children,however they all love each other and have been together for 6 years went to same school and everything,so what do you do,my kids are her step sister but they love this child and the mother tells her awfull things about me and my children,im fed up really fed up.does anyone have any suggestions on how to handle a psycho,
hurting kid

Norway

#2 Oct 5, 2007
Pleas savethe kid... I am a girl.. just over 20 years of age! My mum did that 2 me while I grew up.. It has marked me in ways u can't even imagine! I hate myself for so much, that I have tried 2 commit suicide several times. I cut, and hurt myself in so many ways.. and all the time, all I can hear is her voice in the back of my head.. telling me how it is my fault, how I am a looser.. how she hates me! Please save her, before it is to late... before she cuts the first time... before she finishes a glass of painkillers!
Get the kid some help!
concerned parent wrote:
there is a child involved in all this mess and this woman is crazy she is running my family's name and our home life past and present through the mill.we have ask her to stop but she continues to harass and cause mental abuse to her daughter by telling an 8 yr old child just horrible things of her and her childs fahthers past is there a law against this and how can this woman be stopped mentally stressing out htis child.she is just a jealouse ex wife but her child is suffering and being abused from it ,dss does nothing .because the childs mother threatned to put her in foster care if she told anything,this child is a mental walking time bomb due to her mothers hate for her ex husband.she tells the child terrible things about her daddy that she really loves.and she also tells this child that my children are bad and to not like them or be around any of my grand children,however they all love each other and have been together for 6 years went to same school and everything,so what do you do,my kids are her step sister but they love this child and the mother tells her awfull things about me and my children,im fed up really fed up.does anyone have any suggestions on how to handle a psycho,
shalene

Four Oaks, NC

#3 Oct 5, 2007
I am from a family of mental abuse , physical and sexual abuse. The best thing for this child is to know she is loved. When she gets older she will realize it is all lies and she may be a stronger person for it.
Turn this mother into Department of children and Family's. They will investigate. They will speak to the child. The child needs to speak with a concilor. The Department will get that set up for the family. This is child abuse!!!!
Turn her in. The father will get the child she will not go into a foster home if the father is in her life. 8 year olds are alot smart than what people give them.
Read This

Oconto, WI

#4 Jun 2, 2008
okay this i am sorry to say but is NOT a good answer i am 17 yrs. old i am going through this right now and have been for 9 yrs. except it was physical too not anymore but it was... and the Dept. of children and Family service's will do NOTHING... my mother was turned in to that service 9 times in one year and everytime they came around she made me clean the house and make everything seem perfect and it did and they thought that was how it was... and this girl WILL lie for her mom even if she hates her she will lie to them because of 2 reasons... 1. she is scared of this woman(her mother) and 2. because no matter how much she hates her mother there is still love there and always will be because she is the woman who gave her life. i'd suggest getting her out of that situation... that is what i am trying to do right now but dont let her stay in this situation and turn out like me and not no what to do...i am so unaware of what i can do i have been to the courthouse(during school hours because i can't leave the house very often almost never) and i have no legal options because there is no laws against mental/emotional abuse. i will most likely be leaving illegally and that sucks because they can drag me back... so my advice is to do as much RIGHT NOW to get her out so she isn't like me.... i would NEVER EVER wish how i feel on someone else. GET HER OUT as fast as you can do everything in your power to help her.
sincerly, Me
shalene wrote:
I am from a family of mental abuse , physical and sexual abuse. The best thing for this child is to know she is loved. When she gets older she will realize it is all lies and she may be a stronger person for it.
Turn this mother into Department of children and Family's. They will investigate. They will speak to the child. The child needs to speak with a concilor. The Department will get that set up for the family. This is child abuse!!!!
Turn her in. The father will get the child she will not go into a foster home if the father is in her life. 8 year olds are alot smart than what people give them.
concerned parent

AOL

#5 Jun 6, 2008
hurting kid wrote:
Pleas savethe kid... I am a girl.. just over 20 years of age! My mum did that 2 me while I grew up.. It has marked me in ways u can't even imagine! I hate myself for so much, that I have tried 2 commit suicide several times. I cut, and hurt myself in so many ways.. and all the time, all I can hear is her voice in the back of my head.. telling me how it is my fault, how I am a looser.. how she hates me! Please save her, before it is to late... before she cuts the first time... before she finishes a glass of painkillers!
Get the kid some help!
<quoted text>
this childs mom has been turned into child protective service about 6 times each time she scares the child by telling her if she tells anything,to them that thye will take her away,she now has the childs mind so messed up that when she is at her fathers she tells stuff that isnt always true and she does the dsame at her moms,dss ordered this child into counceling but as soon as case closed so did mom she stopped the child from any further contact with counceling the dad has put this child into counceling for everbody's safety and as soon as the mom finds out she takes the child out of counceling,she sends very ugly messages to me and the childs father,and we try to just ignore them but sometimes it is hard not to lash back,this child has written stacks of letters,about her mothers mental abuse and her step dads physical abuse,but once again the mom gets the upper hand on dss,she has money and can pay an attorney and dss dont mess with her,so the child suffer's she will grow up and turn to drugs or an older man to love her and get her out of the situation i am afraid.that happens alot,the child is in two different worlds trying to live two seperate lives the parents hate each other,and it is really bad but forget dss because they do nothing.been there done that,
nicole

Zebulon, NC

#7 Jul 14, 2008
I am 18 years old! Im in a rut! My parents are very controllling in certain areas!....I use the excuse im 18 so they cant have control over me! In some areas in life ive slacked school. drivers license..... lIFE in general and its hard!!But in other areas as in going out and stuff I no what Im doing! I am living under their roof but there is sooo much mental abuse i just cant take it anymore
Ifeel TRAPPED i cry almost every night I dont know what to do Im scared because i feel like going crazzyyyyy can someone give me advice they are constantly telling me they have total control over me until im 21 and what not telling me what clothes to wear that im "slipping" in life and my beliefs on christianity and they arnt christians themselves they are constantly fighting with me and telling me I made a commitment to them to watch the kids and know i dont have the money to leave i dont wanna babysit my whole life I feel scared to leave but i feel like thats the only reason why im here To babysit alll week and weekends they dont even ask me to I just have too :[ HELP EEEE
Mrs suna hamed

Chichester, UK

#8 Jul 15, 2008
Hi, after reading all these letters , I am really concerned about those kids & 2 already I know from my side trying hard to get them out from their situation because their mum neglected them & abuse them mentally they are 5 years old & 7 years old , when they came to my house they didn't want to go back to her but the father can't do anything because no one is helping him even after talking to the social services & tell them a lot of proof about her ,they said will see your case , that should be stop & we need to look more into the situation & help those kids & try to listen to both mother & father & be very clever to realise who is lying & protect those kids from the mess they are in , I hope a new law will be arrange to people who are having divorce & certain problems for the judge to listen more , women not always right , & I am a woman & I am comfident to say that after meeting a lot of father suffering from bad wives .
thanks for your listening ,but we do need a serious help .
suna hamed

Chichester, UK

#9 Jul 15, 2008
They are 2 kids who live in Milton keynes, a girl who is 7 years old a boy is 5 years old , their parents got divorce because the mum being unfaithfull to the father more then once & through the divorce & after she suddenly start to neglect the kids ,not feeding them properly ,leaving them always with baby sitter they don't like her (scared from her) & never let the father take them anywhere he wants too & more abusing the father infront of his kids by sweasring at him badly , & just sunday morning she hit herself at the front door badly in front of him & the kids & start to shout HELP HE ATTACK ME that crazy &too bad the kids saw all that she calloed the police to arrest the father & what the son said dad didn't do it ,why all that because they came to my house ,I am his best friend & the poor kids they didn't want to leave they ask to stay that only mean one thing for or 2 actually they want their father & they want to stay with me not her , I really concerned about those kids ,they are really in bad situation we can't tell everything in this comment we need proper help ,those kids they should be with their father they deserve good life.
amazing

Morganton, NC

#10 Jul 15, 2008
i know of a child whom has written letter's about her stepdaddys sexual acts,sitting naked in front of her the whole 9 yards and dss has been involved over and over and counseling was ordered for the child but as soon as the mom could fool dss she jerked the kid out of counseling,now just this week kid reveals a photo of her on the dads comp,luckily she was smart enough to email it to her friend whom safely emailed it to her dad and it went to his attorney.not fooling with dss they don't care much at all.so i feel for all the kids going through this,dss sometime over looks the fact that a child may be scared of there own mother and the abuser,
Nashville

Brentwood, TN

#11 Aug 15, 2008
I sympathize with your plight - I have been divorsed for 3 years and my X has done nothing but say nasty things about DAD to kids who absolutely love their DAD. Presently I am planning an EMERGENCY HEARING to stop my X from mentally abusing my 13yr old.
Bottom line here is that you should have something in your settlement that states that a parent cannot talk bad about the other in the kids presense - You can file a motion on that one - If it becomes bad enough beyond badmouthing DAD - you can get an EMERGENCY HEARING to protect the kids and get temp custody.
My X has ruined my 13yr old and I am going after her with - Might I suggest you get a court ordered Parenting Coordinator as well - It is well worth it
Good luck and let's hope I can get my ER and nail her to the wall !!!
CEO in Nashville
concerned parent wrote:
there is a child involved in all this mess and this woman is crazy she is running my family's name and our home life past and present through the mill.we have ask her to stop but she continues to harass and cause mental abuse to her daughter by telling an 8 yr old child just horrible things of her and her childs fahthers past is there a law against this and how can this woman be stopped mentally stressing out htis child.she is just a jealouse ex wife but her child is suffering and being abused from it ,dss does nothing .because the childs mother threatned to put her in foster care if she told anything,this child is a mental walking time bomb due to her mothers hate for her ex husband.she tells the child terrible things about her daddy that she really loves.and she also tells this child that my children are bad and to not like them or be around any of my grand children,however they all love each other and have been together for 6 years went to same school and everything,so what do you do,my kids are her step sister but they love this child and the mother tells her awfull things about me and my children,im fed up really fed up.does anyone have any suggestions on how to handle a psycho,
Nashville

Brentwood, TN

#12 Aug 15, 2008
Their is nothing to protect the kids rights from an assinign parent ! Who would like to join me in putting together a protection for kids in each state ??
Lawyers hands are tied if a parent is an ASS unless they go against a court ordered agreement.
concerned parents

Schaumburg, IL

#13 Sep 13, 2008
Nashville wrote:
Their is nothing to protect the kids rights from an assinign parent ! Who would like to join me in putting together a protection for kids in each state ??
Lawyers hands are tied if a parent is an ASS unless they go against a court ordered agreement.
would love to help you please contact us back with imformation on how to help or get something started,i will wait for your responce and then i will give you my email.
tired and confused

AOL

#14 Sep 21, 2008
[did you get anywhere?
Grandmother

Boulder, CO

#15 Sep 21, 2008
My grandaughter who is 4 years old stays with me Mon.thru Friday and on the weekends stays with her father, his girlfriend who has had two children out of wedlock, one seven months old and one 5 years old. They have horrific arguments, name calling, throwing and breaking furniture. The girl friend becomes physicaly violent with my son, he has not. All this done with my granddaughter watching. Question: Is this mental abuse to my grandaughter? When I dropped her off on Friday to see her father she went into hysterics crying and would not let me go screeming not to leave her at Daddy's. I had no choice but to leave her since it is court order for her to see him. What to do??????
a social worker from md

Baltimore, MD

#16 Oct 17, 2008
I have worked at DSS for 32 years and I can't believe that DSS did not investigate these cases that are written on this board. There are social workers that really care and most do know how to investigate in details. I was one that would investigate inside and out because nothing is worse than a child having to go thru any abuse. I encouraged victims to go to your school counselors and or relatives that you can count on and share your story. You have to be a voice and advocate for what is right. The abusers will get help and the child can be placed with relatives and if that is not possible than you may be placed with a foster family. Keep an open mind and realize that there are wonderful foster parents out there that truly care and have children of their own. Please know that I care and if you want to respond to my attention, I will listen. I am retired now and will be checking the board every day. Mary Ann
skateboarders

Clayton, NC

#17 Oct 22, 2008
nicole wrote:
I am 18 years old! Im in a rut! My parents are very controllling in certain areas!....I use the excuse im 18 so they cant have control over me! In some areas in life ive slacked school. drivers license..... lIFE in general and its hard!!But in other areas as in going out and stuff I no what Im doing! I am living under their roof but there is sooo much mental abuse i just cant take it anymore
Ifeel TRAPPED i cry almost every night I dont know what to do Im scared because i feel like going crazzyyyyy can someone give me advice they are constantly telling me they have total control over me until im 21 and what not telling me what clothes to wear that im "slipping" in life and my beliefs on christianity and they arnt christians themselves they are constantly fighting with me and telling me I made a commitment to them to watch the kids and know i dont have the money to leave i dont wanna babysit my whole life I feel scared to leave but i feel like thats the only reason why im here To babysit alll week and weekends they dont even ask me to I just have too :[ HELP EEEE
You are legal age. Move out. No one can stop you so suck it up, get a job and move out.No reason you have to stay there is you are being treated as you say you are. Get a job and move. Then they can not abuse you in any way.
mom and ex of a crazy man

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Dec 11, 2008
Mrs suna hamed wrote:
Hi, after reading all these letters , I am really concerned about those kids & 2 already I know from my side trying hard to get them out from their situation because their mum neglected them & abuse them mentally they are 5 years old & 7 years old , when they came to my house they didn't want to go back to her but the father can't do anything because no one is helping him even after talking to the social services & tell them a lot of proof about her ,they said will see your case , that should be stop & we need to look more into the situation & help those kids & try to listen to both mother & father & be very clever to realise who is lying & protect those kids from the mess they are in , I hope a new law will be arrange to people who are having divorce & certain problems for the judge to listen more , women not always right , & I am a woman & I am comfident to say that after meeting a lot of father suffering from bad wives .
thanks for your listening ,but we do need a serious help .
I have an 11 and 13 year old daughters. I finally left their father almost 2 yrs ago. He is in jail now for violating my P.F.A., but every time he speaks to my daughters or writes them a letter he poisens them. He says such horrible things to them about me. He hurts them in ways they can't even comprehend. They love him because he is their dad but in reality I honestly feel that they hate him just as much. He killed his brother, my daughters uncle, when my girls were 4 and 5. We were all in the house but fortunately I was able to keep the girls from seeing him shoot their uncle. They have been through so much and I just want it to stop. What can I do?
sad home

Salt Lake City, UT

#19 Feb 19, 2009
i have been living under a dad that has constintly caused mental and physical abuse he tells everyone its my fault.
the best thing to do for the child is to let her know that you love her and support her
Another 18 year old

Keene, CA

#20 Mar 5, 2009
skateboarders wrote:
<quoted text>
You are legal age. Move out. No one can stop you so suck it up, get a job and move out.No reason you have to stay there is you are being treated as you say you are. Get a job and move. Then they can not abuse you in any way.
I don't know your circumstances, but moving out of the only environment you have ever lived is is scary and a difficult decision. That is eighteen years of mental abuse and you expect them to just pack up there bags and yell "screw you" as they walk out the door. At eighteen you have no experience, no money, no credit, and no resources. Sure, saying suck up and get a job sounds nice on paper, but so does communism. Can anyone support themselves on minimum wage? Can anyone go through college and support themselves on minimum wage? I think not.
If you wake up every morning to hear just how worthless and flawed you are, you start believing it. If you go to bed with names thrown at your door, you begin to accept them. If you cry alone in your room because you aren't allowed out and you are just so tired of fighting and fighting without gaining any ground, you begin to give up. So don't tell me to suck up and get a job, I have a job and it isn't getting me one step closer to moving out. I'm putting up with crap and I'm not going to put up with others judging based on some faulty American ideal. The All American family doesn't exist, and we shouldn't just grin and bear it.
val

Cape Coral, FL

#21 Mar 14, 2009
u can also save the kid so don't just stand there dumb dumb call 911 and tell the police because a child shoudn't live that way stop it and do somthing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
🐷State of the UNIOM, Cheeseburger Yum-Y... 28 min WACOXMOOSEKNUCKLE 233
POTUS And The Russian Ho's! 29 min WACOXMOOSEKNUCKLE 69
I love the taste of foreskin!! 29 min WACOXMOOSEKNUCKLE 17
I Was Shot In The Face By A l\ligger! 30 min WACOXMOOSEKNUCKLE 15
please report all foodstamp fraud. (Jul '16) 17 hr Who knows 6
How many meth labs in Burke? Fri Notsogood22 4
Brittney Michelle Melton - WTF (Feb '16) Fri Fuku 9

Morganton Jobs

Personal Finance

Morganton Mortgages