6 workers leave Caldwell County sheriff's office

Nov 21, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News & Record

Sheriff Alan Jones hasn't identified the six workers, and said he won't go into detail about the focus of the investigation or what it revealed.

Comments (Page 7)

Showing posts 121 - 140 of273
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
DownLo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

You BLET people are pathetic. Life must really suck in your worlds. No wonder you never miss a chance to throw what little "authority" you have around.
Sad, really.
yeah

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

what a bunch of Caldwell losers...
BLACK DOG

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

mind your biz wrote:
Damn.....Everyone here seems to have so much to say about other people that it's sickening that one would have so much time on there hands to worry about who is sleeping with who. Why does this matter? Bill Clinton got caught cheating and to this day was the best president of the United States. Our economy was never in a better economic state. Moral of this is that people may be arrogant and in your opinion a piece of shit but I think he did a great job and sherrif Alan Jones did Caldwell county an injustice. Oh and btw Gary Clark hired him so get your facts straight!!!
True Gary Clark did hire Jones. Let me tell u something else thats true: Gary Clark did not say on his deathbed for Jones to take his spot. He wanted Chris Brackett to take his spot. Alan Jones and the "good ole boys" from the Republican party (which includes that crook "Whitey" McCall) created the lie that Alan Jones was Gary's choice. They created a lie and of course that scumbag Ben Griffen and his cronies on the County Commissioners backed the lie up. Sounds like the "good, ole boys corrupt party".
BLACK DOG

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Oh DownLo and Yeah, go to hell! U obviously have no idea how bad things are or ur in bed with Jones!
BLACK DOG

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Oh lets not forget about Chris Hightower or Amy Morgan. One embezzled thousands of dollars from the taxpayers and spread her legs for a lot of the office, and the other one stole gas from the city/county pumps. Hightower also likes to ask women out by propositioning them at traffic stops: go out with me and u don't get a speeding ticket. Damn, Cecilia Fox! You can do better than that asshole!
ghost deputy

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

BLACK DOG wrote:
Oh lets not forget about Chris Hightower or Amy Morgan. One embezzled thousands of dollars from the taxpayers and spread her legs for a lot of the office, and the other one stole gas from the city/county pumps. Hightower also likes to ask women out by propositioning them at traffic stops: go out with me and u don't get a speeding ticket. Damn, Cecilia Fox! You can do better than that asshole!
Every single thing you just typed couldn't be more correct. I remember the gas thing too and not many people knew of that. Dont know if you had heard, Cecilia pretty much took him for all he had... he finally met his match with her lol.

I still can't believe they have tried to sweep the whole Amy and her embezzlement under the rug but I guess Jones and Longo had to treat her with kid gloves, they didn't want her to spill the beans on their involvement with it... sucks for them though because I hear she is singing like a canary to the SBI to save her own little tail.

Jones and Longo should had remembered that old adage, you dont get your honey and your money in the same place... especially when you and the honey are stealing the money.
ghost deputy

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

BLACK DOG wrote:
<quoted text>
True Gary Clark did hire Jones. Let me tell u something else thats true: Gary Clark did not say on his deathbed for Jones to take his spot. He wanted Chris Brackett to take his spot. Alan Jones and the "good ole boys" from the Republican party (which includes that crook "Whitey" McCall) created the lie that Alan Jones was Gary's choice. They created a lie and of course that scumbag Ben Griffen and his cronies on the County Commissioners backed the lie up. Sounds like the "good, ole boys corrupt party".
I know more about this than you might believe but I wont go into it here. The whole deathbed thing is like you said a load of BS, Jones stole that position when Gary died and the note is as fake as a three dollar bill. Gary didn't even like Jones that much and he sure as hell wouldn't have named him as Sheriff. The Republican party had a couple people picked out, brackett being one of them.
Black Log

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

I just want EveryBody to know that my poosieee is SO sore and I really should just put some ointment on it so it stops oozing fiery dribbles in my depends undies.
If I could just get some relief, I might get over this tiny penis syndrome that has made me cry inside like a little babygirl for all my "adult" life.
I am truly sorry for wasting good air every time I take a breath. I will sob myself to sleep now and hopefully, I will die in my sleep.
Goodbye cruel world.
Astro Glide

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Black Log wrote:
I just want EveryBody to know that my poosieee is SO sore and I really should just put some ointment on it so it stops oozing fiery dribbles in my depends undies.
If I could just get some relief, I might get over this tiny penis syndrome that has made me cry inside like a little babygirl for all my "adult" life.
I am truly sorry for wasting good air every time I take a breath. I will sob myself to sleep now and hopefully, I will die in my sleep.
Goodbye cruel world.
Ooooo looks like someone is butt hurt. Take it easy on that black log or use more lube and that wont happen but hey I am sure you know that from years of experience.
prayer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

caldwell county needs to find a bible and circle together and say it's me it's me oh lord standing in the need of prayer. theres so much going on at the jail and with the employees no wonder we have so many criminals, most of them are out stealing etc for the officers we need jesus in caldwell county where 2 or 3 are gathered together in his name he will be there too.
No clue

Winston Salem, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

BLACK DOG wrote:
All I have to say is most of your facts are correct but a couple of them you have no clue. Dont run the ones that dont need it through the mud.
Ugh

Ellenboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Knitter9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah God forbid you ever be right. Eat another doughnut.
Oh get your panties out of a wad! Sometimes you just need to be able to admit you are wrong and go on with your little rants. And I don't even like doughnuts :-)
BLACK DOG

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Black Log wrote:
Goodbye cruel world.
So what did u do beside sitting on the sidelines? Oh yeah u sat on my c*ck?
BLACK DOG

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh get your panties out of a wad! Sometimes you just need to be able to admit you are wrong and go on with your little rants. And I don't even like doughnuts :-)
Unless you can correct me, SHUT THE HELL UP! I ain't dragging Fox through the mud no more than what she already has done to herself.
Lenoir

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

The party placed Jones in the Sheriff position , then he was re-elected in case you don't remember . Next you will be saying Ronald McDonald put Elmer Fudd in his place at McDonald's, read the news instead of make it up.
YOUNG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

AND YET ANOTHER MURDER HAS BEEN SWEPT UNDER THE RUG AS CALLEN IN AS TRESSPASSING HOWEVER 12 TO 15 JUNKIE'S PAID IN FULL B4 911 WAS CALLED OUT TO CLARKS CHAPEL MURDER OF THE CRUEL COLD BLOODED MIRDER OF JOE YOUNG!!!! NOTHING TO BE DONE JUST A PAT ON THE Back and told jd to sell less dope for awhile RUMOr HAS IT 2 OFF DUTY OFFICERS WERE THERE SO THIS IS WHY THIS COLS BLOODED ,URDER SWINGER PARTY HAS BEEN SLEPT AWAY SO SAD JONES SO SAD WHY DID YOU NOT ARRESET THE GUN TOTING BANDIT COLD BLOODED MURDER
BLACK DOG

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Lenoir wrote:
The party placed Jones in the Sheriff position , then he was re-elected in case you don't remember . Next you will be saying Ronald McDonald put Elmer Fudd in his place at McDonald's, read the news instead of make it up.
You lying sob! Ain't nothing been made up! Yeah, the party put Jones in because being the crooks they are, they done some underhanded sh*t and put someone in that wasn't Clark's choice. Hell you're probably in bed with Jones and have something to lose other than your God-given dignity. This sounds alot like BJ Fore. If its not, its because all f*cktards sound alike. Oh yeah, the party does include some of those men, if not all of them, that WERE county commissioners, like that scumbag Ben Griffen. Figures they would have him! The man has a reputation of pulling underhanded crap. And this man is considering running for Sheriff. We would be better off with Nancy Pelosi as Sheriff.
Bulitt

Lebanon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Lenoir wrote:
No sh!t. The point of it was that Jones was placed in as Sheriff under a lie. The whole death bed letter that Gary supposedly penned naming Jones was a lie concocted by Jones and his circle. The party was fully prepared to hire an outsider and had a few people far more qualified in line. The party reluctantly went with Gary's last wishes or at least that's what they thought they were doing. Any one that knew Gary knew what he thought of Jones. Jones LIED and DECEIVED the party and the county.

Any fool would have known that he would be elected this last election, morons go and vote straight party because they are too stupid to think on their own. Point is he should have never been in that spot to begin with.
BLACK DOG

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Bulitt wrote:
<quoted text>No sh!t. The point of it was that Jones was placed in as Sheriff under a lie. The whole death bed letter that Gary supposedly penned naming Jones was a lie concocted by Jones and his circle. The party was fully prepared to hire an outsider and had a few people far more qualified in line. The party reluctantly went with Gary's last wishes or at least that's what they thought they were doing. Any one that knew Gary knew what he thought of Jones. Jones LIED and DECEIVED the party and the county.
Any fool would have known that he would be elected this last election, morons go and vote straight party because they are too stupid to think on their own. Point is he should have never been in that spot to begin with.
That SOB wrote a letter and decieved people into thinking it was Clark's? Piece of Sh*t! He's no better than the Longos! That sounds like something they would do!
ghost deputy

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

BLACK DOG wrote:
<quoted text>
That SOB wrote a letter and decieved people into thinking it was Clark's? Piece of Sh*t! He's no better than the Longos! That sounds like something they would do!
He is one hundred percent correct. Jones and crew came up with a supposed death bed letter written by Clark naming him Sheriff, it was a phony intended to deceive the Republican Party. You or anyone else can say what you want but it was a bold face lie and Jones should have never been Sheriff. As much as I hate to say it, I think Kim actually knew the truth and agreed to go along with it. The Republican Party was NOT going to put Jones in as Sheriff until that letter popped up several days latter mysteriously. I never had an ounce of respect for Jones and several others after that move.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of273
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Morganton Discussions

Search the Morganton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 2 hr Red Square 49,338
Taylor Jordan and Autumn Jordan I hope u know I... (Apr '13) 8 hr tenn man 8
Review: Jays Outdoor Solutions 21 hr Mike and Elllen McDonald 1
snitches (Dec '11) Tue Kab 20
Need help finding Apr 14 Salem Guy 3
Has anyone been forced to have sex with your di... (Aug '13) Apr 14 datsafactjac 10
drummer looking for musicians Apr 14 JR McNeely 1
•••
•••
•••
Morganton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Morganton Jobs

•••
•••
•••