Obama is a Black as. liar

Obama is a Black as. liar

Posted in the Morganton Forum

WHISKY TANGO FOXTROT

Summerville, SC

#1 Feb 20, 2014
I hope you people that voted straight D on the last election ballets are happy with the king of the black as. liars club president.

He might be your president but not mine. You are out of work, gonna be paying out the wazoo for gas, more for insurance and less people are going to be working.(let me rephrase that)

Even more people are going to be out of work.

Boy oh boy did you show those republicans up.

You bunch of dumbas. bastards.

State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#2 Feb 20, 2014
WHISKY TANGO FOXTROT wrote:
I hope you people that voted straight D on the last election ballets are happy with the king of the black as. liars club president.
He might be your president but not mine. You are out of work, gonna be paying out the wazoo for gas, more for insurance and less people are going to be working.(let me rephrase that)
But on the bright side, he is raising the minimum wage for you.
chuckie

Asheville, NC

#3 Feb 21, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
But on the bright side, he is raising the minimum wage for you.
Yeah he is. Maybe even lazy check drawing bastards like you will get off the drugs and find a job. Well it sounded good anyway, but we all know that you're not giving up your pain pills and government check no matter how big the carrot is they dangle in front of you.

Newland, NC

#4 Feb 21, 2014
chuckie wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah he is. Maybe even lazy check drawing bastards like you will get off the drugs and find a job. Well it sounded good anyway, but we all know that you're not giving up your pain pills and government check no matter how big the carrot is they dangle in front of you.
No, what will happen if they raise minimum wages, is the ones living off government hand outs will demand an increase. Congress will then pass a cost of living increase for handouts as well. Just like the free government cell phones, it wasn't enough for some so the raised hell saying they were discriminated against because they could not get free smart phones and only could get older style phones. Guess what, now they can get free government paid smart phones.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#5 Feb 21, 2014
chuckie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah he is. Maybe even lazy check drawing bastards like you will get off the drugs and find a job. Well it sounded good anyway, but we all know that you're not giving up your pain pills and government check no matter how big the carrot is they dangle in front of you.
Chuckie.....I have arrested many of the people you speak of. Hell, maybe I have even arrested you! You need to get better informed before you go, off at least to the point of knowing what the hell you are talking about.
TSF

Benson, NC

#6 Feb 21, 2014
WTF, you must be in the flight levels. Get off those meds.

Straight ticket voting has been eliminated in NC, so you need not obsess about that any more.

I paid $3.28 for gas this week. It was $4.08 in June of 2008.

The economy was LOSING 1 million jobs per month in 2008. In January 2014, our economy GAINED 113,000 jobs.

Tell me again how bad thing have become. I just cannot believe the sky is falling Henny Penny.
WHISKY TANGO FOXTROT wrote:
Chuckie

Asheville, NC

#7 Feb 21, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Chuckie.....I have arrested many of the people you speak of. Hell, maybe I have even arrested you! You need to get better informed before you go, off at least to the point of knowing what the hell you are talking about.
You've already admitted your drug problems and disabilities many times on other threads. Just because you change screen names doesn't mean that others don't know who you are. You're not quite that good yet. You have never arrested anyone in your life. If you ever had a job it was with the school system unless you're a bigger liar than I give you credit for being that is.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#8 Feb 22, 2014
I hear you, Waco
Return of the King

Greer, SC

#10 Feb 22, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
I hear you, Waco
Damn man that's not me.I'm"Return"only, no lie.The title of this forum is indicative of the caliber of it's instigators.I've said some mean things, but not this.The title of this forum is insulting.State I think you just have me....well look.After all the crap we've said to each other, you finally succeeded in hurting my feelings. I didn't think that was possible. Good for you, I guess.
Return of the King

Greer, SC

#11 Feb 22, 2014
Chuckie wrote:
<quoted text>
You've already admitted your drug problems and disabilities many times on other threads. Just because you change screen names doesn't mean that others don't know who you are. You're not quite that good yet. You have never arrested anyone in your life. If you ever had a job it was with the school system unless you're a bigger liar than I give you credit for being that is.
You've between around awhile.It would be nice if you'd admit that you aren't"Waco". Maybe even use your old Topix name.
Return of the King

Greer, SC

#12 Feb 22, 2014
State, you know that" Return"is my new Topix handle.
Chuckie

Asheville, NC

#13 Feb 22, 2014
Return of the King wrote:
<quoted text> You've between around awhile.It would be nice if you'd admit that you aren't"Waco". Maybe even use your old Topix name.
No I'm not Waco nor am I the one that started this thread.
You've changed your screen name. State's changes when ever it gets in a tight spot and needs backup or diversion in a thread or when it gives glimpses into it's real self and doesn't want it attached to it's current moniker. It doesn't matter what posters call themselves. If you're smarter than a fifth grader you can easily figure out who they are.
Return of the King

Greer, SC

#14 Feb 22, 2014
Chuckie wrote:
<quoted text>
You've changed your screen name. State's changes when ever it gets in a tight spot and needs backup or diversion in a thread or when it gives glimpses into it's real self and doesn't want it attached to it's current moniker. It doesn't matter what posters call themselves. If you're smarter than a fifth grader you can easily figure out who they are.
Yes.I understand.
Return of the King

Greer, SC

#15 Feb 22, 2014
Chuckie wrote:
<quoted text>
You've changed your screen name. State's changes when ever it gets in a tight spot and needs backup or diversion in a thread or when it gives glimpses into it's real self and doesn't want it attached to it's current moniker. It doesn't matter what posters call themselves. If you're smarter than a fifth grader you can easily figure out who theIy are.
You are smarter than I am.Not that many people are.
Return of the King

Greer, SC

#16 Feb 22, 2014
There's never a good Python around, when you want one....

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#17 Feb 22, 2014
I'm not gone quite yet .
Big Johnson

Lenoir, NC

#18 Feb 23, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
I'm not gone quite yet .
How many times do we have to flush before you go away?
Billy The Kid

Black Mountain, NC

#19 Feb 24, 2014
Well, I hate to admit it, Whisky Trot, but come Nov.2016 all y'all ass backward, nose pickin' Rasists will become Sexist.
TSF

Angier, NC

#20 Feb 25, 2014
Nose picking , ass backward sexists. Same horse, different saddle.
Billy The Kid wrote:
Well, I hate to admit it, Whisky Trot, but come Nov.2016 all y'all ass backward, nose pickin' Rasists will become Sexist.
WHISKY TANGO FOXTROT

Smartt, TN

#21 Feb 25, 2014
sorry to disillusion you but the news media has done it's best (propaganda) on you dudes. if you believe the unemployment figures are 12.5% you are as crazy as Obama and all his administration. iF you believe bringing more Mexicans here ..wow will help the economy. If you believe now is the time to start laying off the armed forces with Russia, China, Iran and the rest of the world is building up the military you fu%* ers need to be the last ones to get blowed all to hell by Muslims that kill college kids that choose to get a western style education you dick $%ds are pathetic.

I'll swear to God there is no hope left for you fools.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
67% of Taxpayers Don't Want to Pay for Trump's 4 hr Rock 89
FBI: Proof Trump Campaign Tied to Russia 5 hr Yes Liberal 2
Wiretapping of Trump " Incidental"!!!! 5 hr Rock 2
News Greer Labs sues ex-executive for $840,000 (Oct '14) 5 hr Southerngirl 17
Insane liberals fail to stop Trump 5 hr Rock 57
Trump's Approvals Reach Nixon's Exit Numbers 6 hr Rock 13
comey exposes crackpot trump 6 hr Rock 28

Morganton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance