William Derek Church
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
OldSoldier54

Las Vegas, NV

#170 Apr 27, 2014
Hey there, Willie! Still rockin' your Stolen Valor gig? Ah, well. Some folks need to be beat severely about the head and shoulders with a clue-bat in order for them to pull their head out of their fourth point of contact and take a look around.

William Derek Church, the Liar of Lenoir, aka the Round Ranger, aka the Wotund Wanger, I recall that you mentioned God in that phony apology you posted at This Ain't Hell. Have you ever actually read the Bible? Do you have ANY idea what a dim view He has of Lying? I suggest you read the Book of Proverbs and find out.

Warm weather's coming, tubby. With it, I suspect more attention than you bargained for. Enjoy the heat ... and have a nice day!
Army Medical

Lake Charles, LA

#171 Apr 27, 2014
Has Willies wife left him yet?
sock puppet willie

Oklahoma City, OK

#174 Apr 29, 2014
We are not going away sock puppet.........
OldSoldier54

Las Vegas, NV

#175 Apr 29, 2014
William Derek Church, the Liar of Lenoir:

How's your day going, tubby? Workin' your biceps hard doing donut curls? Try reversing your hand to palm facing away, it works the bicep and forearm differently. You could try negatives, also. You need more weight to be effective, though. Perhaps, if you put a donut on each finger, on both hands, sort of like rings, you could bump the weight up enough to get an effective bicep negatives workout going. Work out religiously, and you'll soon be up to a whole box of donuts, in each hand, for bicep negatives. Just remember to remind the missus to bring home donuts every night on the way home from work, so you don't run out. It's really bad to skip a workout. So get busy, and put the fear into those donuts, ok?

Well, that's all for today, O Round One.
OldSoldier54

Las Vegas, NV

#177 May 6, 2014
Hey there William Derek Church, just thought I'd give you a heads up on a fellow Stolen Valor bozo. One Steven Mickey Bunker being discussed at This Ain't Hell here:

http://thisainthell.us/blog/...

Notice any similarities? Fat, likes little girls - how are all your teeny-bopper "friends" on Facebook doing? Oh, and let's not forget all the illicit VA bennies. So, looks like that tub of lard is going to do long years. Here in a while, I suspect we will be snickering at your arrest, too.

So, enjoy those donuts while you can. No donuts in the Graybar. And don't forget to practice in front of a mirror. You're going to need it.
Ric The Nature Boy Flair

Lenoir, NC

#178 May 8, 2014
Army Medical,
1st wife left him, well before this.
2nd wife is a real mental case, so she's still with him.

2 peas in a pod.... so they say.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#181 May 13, 2014
OldSoldier54 wrote:
I'm curious too, William Derek Church. Have you always been a liar, or was that a skill you acquired later in life?
Does your conscience ever bother you when you get thanked for something you never did? I know this, though. The hour is coming when you will regret ever embarking on the Stolen Valor path.
So enjoy the heat, because you earned it.
He's always been a liar ! Always a fake and everyone has always laughed at him because of his lies. Man, you should see this Blob clonking around and doing his sickening walk. He really thinks the ladies love him. HaHa!!! Everyone, men and women that know him make fun of him because they know him so well. Now when he goes to the store close by, they get really quite then snicker when he walks by. I guess he's use to the way people laugh at him. He thinks they're jealous of him!Can you believe that LOL LOL Some people ain't playing with a full deck!!!
Nope

Greenville, SC

#183 May 14, 2014
Not your imagination
RGR 4-78

Van Buren, AR

#185 May 19, 2014
Hey william, how have you been.

Sounds like you are well know in your area.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#186 May 21, 2014
William Derek Church, The Liar of Lenoir. Phony Ranger, Airborne, Sniper, SSG, Combat Medic, Combat Vet, Vet, BSM and Purple Heart Recipient.

Seem the other post has been taken down , of course it no longer matters, just do a search on Google for William Derek Church.

He will never escape the public ridicule of his lies.

That is all
Marine 1stSgt

Washington, MI

#187 May 21, 2014
Been away for a few weeks on business. Das to see you haven't given up the lie yet. Why don't you just give up the uniforms and medal you never earned and move on?

Location hidden

#188 May 22, 2014
William Derek Church, The Liar of Lenoir. Phony Ranger, Airborne, Sniper, SSG, Combat Medic, Combat Vet, Vet, BSM and Purple Heart Recipient.

ow Back Thursday, I bet you wife would like to throw your sorry ass back !

That is All .
OldSoldier54

Las Vegas, NV

#190 May 25, 2014
Hey Willie, hey are ya these days? Just got back from a long road trip taking my aged WWII and Korea Army combat vet dad to see an even older WWII Navy combat vet to comfort him over his dying baby girl. Tough duty.

But then, you wouldn't know anything about duty, would you, William Derek Church?

Have agents of the VA Inspector General been around yet? If not, don't worry. They'll be around soon enough. Have you tried those donut curls yet?

Still rockin' your phony Airborne Ranger bad self? When you get to the Graybar, you'll get your chance to show everybody in general population just how dangerous you really are. Or not.

And you did it to yourself. That's the truly ironic part Oh, wait. Irony is beyond your admittedly limited intellectual abilities. Sorry, my bad.

Enjoy the heat. You asked for it.
Army ATC

Cloverdale, IN

#193 May 31, 2014
Hey, Churchie Poo!!!! Still sitting on your fat posterior scarfing bags of Oreos and telling lies. I understand you gave up all rights to your own children and beat your step children. What a coward you are. You don't even rate being a pustule on the posterior of a dog.
Army ATC

Cloverdale, IN

#194 May 31, 2014
well, shitstain. I see you're up to your old tricks again on Facebook. We're going to make you famous all over again, porker.

Location hidden

#200 Jul 16, 2014
http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/07/16/4...

Guess who is next !!

That is all
OldSoldier54

Las Vegas, NV

#201 Jul 16, 2014
Haha! The hammer is comin', William Derek Church! Maybe you and Bunker can be pen pals?

Have you been workin' those donut curls? You're gonna need your strength built up as much as possible, the Graybar will be very unpleasant, otherwise.

Enjoy your all expenses paid vacation care of Uncle Sam! You earned it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snitches (Dec '11) 1 hr morganton 56
my dog has mange i need help (Aug '09) Wed Toe 53
Completely nude sunbathing chick Sep 27 donny musgrave 6
Gay ol Time Sep 27 LIL OLE ME 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) Sep 23 asdf 32
allied financial is coming to morganton Sep 23 Tranny Anne 12
Never Work At Advance Pierre Foods in Claremont... (Mar '12) Sep 20 Bob 33

Morganton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morganton Mortgages