William Derek Church
Wow

Asheville, NC

#144 Apr 12, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I am just trying to give them a suggestion for an alternative way to be successful with their goal. If they follow up, fine. If not, I guess it was only crumbs thrown. But, they were my very best crumbs, nonetheless.
What you are failing to understand is that the main goal of these threads is achieved every time a post is made. If you type William Derek Church into any search engine on the planet you will be overwhelmed with articles and pictures of this fake soldier for many, many years to come. By continuing to feed the Google monster these Vets are making sure that as long as Church lives he won't be able to get away with perpetrating his "I'm a hero scam"!!! Anytime a prospective employer or someone wanting to purchase one of the automobiles that he claims to "build from the ground up" runs a check on him they will be able to know that they are dealing with a scumbag that has no honor at all. These Vets have not failed but have accomplished a big part of their mission and are merely posting here to keep the Google monster fed and to keep him a hot topic in his hometown. Maybe I'm a little touchy about this. but that's because I lost two uncles in Vietnam and have another uncle that is slowly dying from severe diabetes brought on by his exposure to agent orange. You can continue to argue about this if you so please but I have said all I have to say about this. Good day
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#145 Apr 13, 2014
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
What you are failing to understand is that the main goal of these threads is achieved every time a post is made. If you type William Derek Church into any search engine on the planet you will be overwhelmed with articles and pictures of this fake soldier for many, many years to come. By continuing to feed the Google monster these Vets are making sure that as long as Church lives he won't be able to get away with perpetrating his "I'm a hero scam"!!! Anytime a prospective employer or someone wanting to purchase one of the automobiles that he claims to "build from the ground up" runs a check on him they will be able to know that they are dealing with a scumbag that has no honor at all. These Vets have not failed but have accomplished a big part of their mission and are merely posting here to keep the Google monster fed and to keep him a hot topic in his hometown. Maybe I'm a little touchy about this. but that's because I lost two uncles in Vietnam and have another uncle that is slowly dying from severe diabetes brought on by his exposure to agent orange. You can continue to argue about this if you so please but I have said all I have to say about this. Good day
I can see that part of their mission and don't deny the effect that it has. I will just leave it at that. The events of the future will unfold by the effort that is given. My hope is that every imposter will be exposed so that those who truly earned the distinction of decoration will be rightfully honored. Good day.
Marine 1stSgt

Washington, MI

#146 Apr 14, 2014
Nicely put Sate of Florida. The heroes of America's wars are the dead and disfigured. Their sacrifice is a significant. For a nineteen year old in his or her prime to give up their life are become permanently disfigured is a huge sacrifice. They deserve the honor they get. People like Church steal and dilute that honor every time they pretend to have earned the purple heart. As Wow noted, making him internet infamous is one way we can make his life suck because of his decisions. If last week he lost out on a job because the potential employer typed in his name and saw his story, I feel we have done something to the good. This is the only pain we can legally bring, so we roll with it.
Marine 1stSgt

Washington, MI

#148 Apr 15, 2014
Good morning, William Derek Church (Google),

Do you smell the spring in the air? Promise of a new day? I miss Carolina. Here in Michigan, we got a couple of inches of snow last night. So why don't you take the spring feeling of newness and beginnings as a personal journey? Scrap the stickers you never earned off of your car. Go to the legion hall and turn over all of the uniform items you never earned. Live your own life. Quit being Walter Mittey.
WDC likes young girls

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#149 Apr 15, 2014
His imaginary friend still has a FB account chock full of friends with high school girls

https://www.facebook.com/messages/ #!/willchamberlin12/friends
OldSoldier54

Las Vegas, NV

#150 Apr 15, 2014
Well, well, well, Willie. Another day closer to the Day of Reckoning.

Did you think I forgot about you?

Just so you know, William Derek Church, I'll forget about you when Hell freezes over ... or you repent. The Law however ... once those wheels begin to turn, they are not easy to stop. Honorless curs such as yourself seem to have numerous pathologies of the soul going on. Your insatiable desire for the attention of High School girls on Facebook is a real red flag.

Sooner or later, you will reap what you have sown. Enjoy the heat, you deserve it. Warm weather is coming ...
coincidence

Lexington, NC

#151 Apr 15, 2014
The will chamberlin thing...its funny that if will chamberlin was real...the majority of those people on his friends list is from the local fire dept and from the county william derek church is from. Multiple personalities perhaps?
OldSoldier54

Las Vegas, NV

#153 Apr 16, 2014
Good morning, William Derek Church. How's your life of lies today?
Got a video at This Ain't Hell for you:

http://thisainthell.us/blog/...

Enjoy the infamy, tubby.
OldSoldier54

Las Vegas, NV

#155 Apr 18, 2014
Hey Willie, how's life treating you these days? Been practicing in front of the mirror? The missus still bringing home the bacon? How's that feel, being a "kept" man and all? Well, calling you a man is probably over the top, so let's just say your a "kept" male, ok?

Still looking for admiration from teenage girls on Facebook? Warm weather coming, tubby. Then, William Derek Church will become even more infamous as a Stolen Valor poseur, known far and wide as the Round Ranger.

Enjoy the heat, you earned it.
Army ATC

Cloverdale, IN

#156 Apr 18, 2014
Hey, Willie Boy!!!! Bet you thought I'd forgotten about you. Nothing could be further from the truth, not that you'd know anything about truth being the liar you are. No, I've been taking care of business. Enjoying life among the and HONEST citizens. Something else you'd know nothing about. Still posing in front of your mirror in your clown suit? Do your lies keep you warm at night?

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#157 Apr 20, 2014
William Derek Church, The Liar of Lenoir. Phony Ranger, Airborne, Sniper, SSG, Combat Medic, Combat Vet, Vet, BSM and Purple Heart Recipient.

I know you didn't think I forgot about you. Sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days but I was away visiting family, and of course being a holiday weekend had a lot to do with it.

But as you can see my Fellow Brother Veterans will be ever vigil !

Rest assured your Valor Stealing Ass hasn't been forgotten. As long as you maintain possession of uniforms and medals you never earned or are authorized to wear we will be on your ass like a shitty diaper!

That is all.
Marine 1stSgt

Washington, MI

#158 Apr 21, 2014
Good morning, William Derek Church (Google Hit). Much like others, I have just returned from a multi-state trip to see family. So are you still running with the lies? The lies that you served in the Rangers and saw combat? And earned a purple heart? Did you sport the XXXXXL Ranger shirt down to Hooters for wings and admiration earned by someone else? Yeah, we're not gone until you aren't playing the parasite on the honor earned by others. You give up the uniforms and medals, I'll give up communicating with you.
Pilgrim

Norridgewock, ME

#159 Apr 21, 2014
I love all you guys. The sacrifices you and your fellow servicemen and women have made can never be repaid. I understand ya'll being teed off over the circumstances. Everyone here has read what happened over and over and most are disgusted as you. But,,,,,, you guys are teetering on the line of harassment and online stalking. This is only FYI. He's gotten the message. You have only barked with no bite over and over, that's all you can do . The other party involved knows you can do nothing about him holding the items. If you all are going to police all of the military medals and uniforms held by non-military citizens u need to start with the pawn shops and flea markets. They have 100's of military medals, Purple Hearts and all. for sale. I think that's way worse than what your gentleman did. They are making monetary profits from these medals by selling to any wacko or collector, which the latter is not considered the same to me.
OldSoldier54

Las Vegas, NV

#160 Apr 21, 2014
I hear you, Pilgrim. However, this all we have for now, and whatever comes, will come. What goes on in pawn shops has no bearing on Stolen Valor, IMO.

William Derek Church, here is a little clue for you: Truth, however bitter it may be, is, and will ALWAYS be, better than a lie. We just had Easter Sunday, that's Resurrection Day. Resurrection to new life. Repent, get right with God, and He will, over time fix your soul. You however, must take the first step.

If not, your troubles are only just beginning, because you reap what you sow. Warm weather is coming ...

Location hidden

#161 Apr 21, 2014
Well its Monday and its almost over, the day that is not William Derek Church, the Phony Ranger, Airborne, Ssgt/SSG, Sniper, Combat Vet, and Purple Heart Recipient LIES. He is still in possession of Military Uniforms he is not authorized to wear and Medals he never earned. We wont even mention all the stories of his combat prowess that never happened, well maybe in a video game. I'm sure that Fat Dumb and Lazy plays games all day while his wife works.

Such a pathetic loser, but rest assured, the investigations are continuing in the back ground and you will get your just desserts in the end.

That is all.

Location hidden

#162 Apr 21, 2014
Pilgrim wrote:
I love all you guys. The sacrifices you and your fellow servicemen and women have made can never be repaid. I understand ya'll being teed off over the circumstances. Everyone here has read what happened over and over and most are disgusted as you. But,,,,,, you guys are teetering on the line of harassment and online stalking. This is only FYI. He's gotten the message. You have only barked with no bite over and over, that's all you can do . The other party involved knows you can do nothing about him holding the items. If you all are going to police all of the military medals and uniforms held by non-military citizens u need to start with the pawn shops and flea markets. They have 100's of military medals, Purple Hearts and all. for sale. I think that's way worse than what your gentleman did. They are making monetary profits from these medals by selling to any wacko or collector, which the latter is not considered the same to me.
Actually its not harassment, the Federal Supreme Court has afforded us the right to bombard these phonies with the truth by any means when they struck down the original Stolen Valor Act.
There will be some bite to it as the VA IG is investigating the benefits he supposedly has received and also a possible disability claim he may have filed. When completed if he did those things he will be serving time.
You see active duty for training only does not entitle you to VA Benefits, and Willie boy couldn't even complete his training.

Its unfortunate it takes them so long to complete investigations, but its only been 6 or 8 weeks and I am sure the hammer will be dropped soon !
OldSoldier54

Las Vegas, NV

#164 Apr 22, 2014
Still no Repentence, William Derek Church?

This is my surprised look.

Folks like you only seem to respond to extreme events, alas. No worries, however. You have a whole crap-load closing on your position. It's only a matter of time, so don't forget to ask the missus to stop and get an extra case of donuts on the way home from work every day. No donuts in the Graybar, so enjoy 'em while you can.

And don't forget to keep practicing your mostest badest gameface in front of the mirror. You're going to need it.

Enjoy the heat, you earned it.
Marine 1stSgt

Washington, MI

#165 Apr 23, 2014
Good morning, William Derek Church (Google Hit),

Sorry I'm not here much, work is a killer. So any plans for the old uniform? Going to turn in the swag you aren't entitled to? Or are you going to exercise your freedom of speech and continue to play dress up and pretend you were actually a Ranger and actually earned the purple heart? How does it feel when somebody thanks you for your service after seeing the stickers on your car, knowing you never earned the praise you're getting? Just curious.
OldSoldier54

Las Vegas, NV

#167 Apr 24, 2014
I'm curious too, William Derek Church. Have you always been a liar, or was that a skill you acquired later in life?

Does your conscience ever bother you when you get thanked for something you never did? I know this, though. The hour is coming when you will regret ever embarking on the Stolen Valor path.

So enjoy the heat, because you earned it.
Marine 1stSgt

Washington, MI

#168 Apr 25, 2014
Good morning William Derek Church,

So I've been working on the family ancestry for my Mom and Dad. They asked me to, so lots of time on ancestry.com on three countries so far. Which led me to think, do you realize the legacy you are leaving for your children, and their children? Even if you lied to us and didn't tell your children, do you not think at some point this is going to get shoved in their face? So this is what you want for them? Lies don't just affect the individual.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump's Cruelty to Widow 16 min waco1909 16
Everybody Stop Making Fun Of Me!!! 17 min waco1909 10
Trumpís Bold Declarations are BS 25 min waco1909 118
Trump's Economic Collapse is Looming 26 min waco1909 15
Stay away from t.s auto in drexel. 21 hr Richard 1
News Man accused of stealing restaurant van while po... Tue posted 1
Timmy Macs Conic Shop Mon slender gurl 2

Morganton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance