First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Yuup

Rolesville, NC

#90 Aug 20, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
"B" word? Bible? That book you keep pondering without a clue?
Please, I respect the Bible. I would never insult it in such a way. You should ponder on it for a while. It would help your judgemental ways.
No blacks please

Singapore, Singapore

#91 Aug 21, 2013
That's what happens when u let blacks in your country. They wreak havoc and commit senseless violence. The black race is the race of failure, slavery, low-intelligence, laziness and crime. They should be sent back to Africa and these pests and scums of human society should be isolated from the rest of the world.
CherokeeWarrior

Seymour, TN

#92 Aug 21, 2013
Mavis Neff wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are bound to be a n****r!
At least we know your inbred.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#94 Aug 21, 2013
Jackson, Sharpton silent on murder of white Australian jogger by three black teens.No word yet on whether Obama"identifies"wit h slain jogger.
Gray Lensman

Seymour, TN

#95 Aug 21, 2013
CherokeeWarrior wrote:
<quoted text>
At least we know your inbred.
Cherokee"Warrior"? Almost everybody in America has Cherokee blood.Should call yourself Cherokee sex maniac.
Dang

Greer, SC

#96 Aug 21, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
"B" word? Bible? That book you keep pondering without a clue?
What's your opinion of the "boredom" killing by the 3 young black men??? Too bad the baseball player wasn't carrying a 9mm Glock. Maybe he would have taken one with him.
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#97 Aug 21, 2013
Dang wrote:
<quoted text>What's your opinion of the "boredom" killing by the 3 young black men??? Too bad the baseball player wasn't carrying a 9mm Glock. Maybe he would have taken one with him.
I think it is a horrible and senseless act that took the life of an innocent human being. I hope they will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Why should I be concerned about the color of the murderers? The act of murder is wrong by any color, don't you agree?
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#98 Aug 21, 2013
Yuup wrote:
<quoted text>Please, I respect the Bible. I would never insult it in such a way. You should ponder on it for a while. It would help your judgemental ways.
Please explain how I insulted or disrespected the Bible? The point was directed at you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biggest Johnsons in Morganton 20 hr Ernest Carswell 10
Who has the "Big" one? 20 hr Fay 8
News Morganton teen facing statutory rape charges (Jun '17) 20 hr Truth 3
my dog has mange i need help (Aug '09) Mon ReignInBlood 77
News Man arrested after house catches fire during al... Sun Anonymous 1
Dickmilk May 13 Moose Knuckle 1
christina marie (ratchet) radford (Sep '14) May 8 Jimmy 2

Morganton Jobs

Personal Finance

Morganton Mortgages