“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#22 Aug 7, 2013
steven wrote:
The black race is a whole lot more racist than the white. They are always whinning about being put down because they are black. Well, they have a all black college, all black t.v channel and various other ALL BLACK things. Now stop and think.. What does the white race have?? ALL White college? NOPE. ALL white t.v? NOPE. All white ANYTHING? NOPE.. And the blacks complain that they are picked on by the cops. Yea right. They are the ones shooting each other, stealing,dealing.. There is a REASON they are picked on by the cops!Ar the rate they are going down in charlotte, they wont have to worry much longer about the blacks breaking in on them since they are killing each other off right and left. Soon there wont be ANY blacks left in charlotte.
Let's start with the"all black"colleges.They aren't.They have whites and other races as well. As for the"all black"TV channels,I notice many white people acting in the programs.It can also be said, that TV on the whole is almost exclusively white, so an"all white"channel would be superfluous.Truly, blacks are killing one another and some others (mostly themselves though).Refusing to finish school is rarely a good decision, blacks graduate at a much lower rate than whites.Gangs, glorified in music and movies, promise immature kids the lure of easy money.The promise ends in death and prison.After pouring billions into the war on poverty, poverty won.The black communities in America must look to their roots for deliverance, their roots in hard work, determination and love of GOD.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#23 Aug 7, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Let's start with the"all black"colleges.They aren't.They have whites and other races as well. As for the"all black"TV channels,I notice many white people acting in the programs.It can also be said, that TV on the whole is almost exclusively white, so an"all white"channel would be superfluous.Truly, blacks are killing one another and some others (mostly themselves though).Refusing to finish school is rarely a good decision, blacks graduate at a much lower rate than whites.Gangs, glorified in music and movies, promise immature kids the lure of easy money.The promise ends in death and prison.After pouring billions into the war on poverty, poverty won.The black communities in America must look to their roots for deliverance, their roots in hard work, determination and love of GOD.
Very well thought out and written post, Waco.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#24 Aug 7, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well thought out and written post, Waco.
I'd heard those comments about all black colleges and TV before, not to mention the"Black History Month"thing.People these days, and maybe all days,"think"with their emotions, first and foremost.The guy I responded to was frustrated, I think, more than anything else.State, I feel as though there is a tide of indifference sweeping through America,a country I always thought of as"The good guys"when I was a kid.Now, it is a"I've got mine,screw you"mentality that permeates almost every area of the American psyche.America, land of the litigated.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#25 Aug 7, 2013
I have said it before and I will say it again. Watch for those that always point the finger at the other race while not taking responsibilty for any of their own race's short comings. I wouldn't necesarily call them racists, but they are certainly prejudice. And here I am talking about all races here, particularly both black and white, and not just a particular one. That has always been my clue of where the person is coming from. I had a professor who said that America is a "hedonistic, materialistic, sensate society". Unfortunately, that is pretty much par for the course. Hopefully, we can turn it around before it is too late. I love this country and what it stands for, even when we make mistakes.
Josh

Zebulon, NC

#26 Aug 8, 2013
Look it up. Whites are not allowed to go to any black colleges or be in the miss black usa.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#27 Aug 8, 2013
Josh wrote:
Look it up. Whites are not allowed to go to any black colleges or be in the miss black usa.
Whites are allowed at"black"colleges.I already looked it up.
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#28 Aug 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Whites are allowed at"black"colleges.I already looked it up.
I have a white friend that is a graduate of NC A&T, one a graduate of South Carolina State and another a graduate of Johnson C Smith in Charlotte. I hope Josh doesn't let them know that whites cannot attend Black colleges. They will be highly disappointed.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#29 Aug 8, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a white friend that is a graduate of NC A&T, one a graduate of South Carolina State and another a graduate of Johnson C Smith in Charlotte. I hope Josh doesn't let them know that whites cannot attend Black colleges. They will be highly disappointed.
Maybe they had to wear disguises!
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#30 Aug 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe they had to wear disguises!
Groucho Marx glasses with muchtache and eyebrows. It made them look like Alex Haley.
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#31 Aug 8, 2013
moustache? You know my spelling disability.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#32 Aug 8, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
That's a tricky one.Like"parallel". I wish I could spell as well as I did when I was younger.Speaking of"Florida"there's a guy from Florida working here with me in Lenoire.
CherokeeWarrior

Lexington, NC

#33 Aug 8, 2013
State of Florida wrote:

Mustache you ignorant fool.
CherokeeWarrior

Lexington, NC

#34 Aug 8, 2013
Josh wrote:
Whites are allowed in any HSBC along with any other race. You tadpole brain ass flute.
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#35 Aug 8, 2013
CherokeeWarrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Mustache you ignorant fool.
Thanks for the spelling lesson, and everyone loves an "ignorant fool" greeting. It always makes Topix the place to be for a compliment or two when you really need one.
Duh

Lenoir, NC

#37 Aug 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Whites are allowed at"black"colleges.I already looked it up.
But they can't get scholarships that are specified as being for minorities (good luck offering one that only whites are eligible for).

And there are plenty of black power/pride things that would be chastised as racist if you substitute "white" instead of "black"...
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#38 Aug 8, 2013
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
But they can't get scholarships that are specified as being for minorities (good luck offering one that only whites are eligible for).
And there are plenty of black power/pride things that would be chastised as racist if you substitute "white" instead of "black"...
I am really starting to feel bad that you have been deprived of so many things in life.
match

Forest City, NC

#39 Aug 8, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the spelling lesson, and everyone loves an "ignorant fool" greeting. It always makes Topix the place to be for a compliment or two when you really need one.
well, at least we know we are in the right place now. Talks were
civilized and I was starting to wonder if I was at the right place..in rolls the "ignorant fool" guy and I am at ease now...
we're back home at topix.(please note sarcasm)
Duh

Lenoir, NC

#40 Aug 8, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I am really starting to feel bad that you have been deprived of so many things in life.
I'm sorry?
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#41 Aug 9, 2013
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
From all the abuse and misjustice that blacks have endured throughout American history up until the 1964 Civil Rights Act, a few scholarships reserved for them and them alone seems like such a meager price to pay, wouldn't you say? Are you just as upset about scholarships reserved for Native Americans?
Duh

Lenoir, NC

#42 Aug 9, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
From all the abuse and misjustice that blacks have endured throughout American history up until the 1964 Civil Rights Act, a few scholarships reserved for them and them alone seems like such a meager price to pay, wouldn't you say? Are you just as upset about scholarships reserved for Native Americans?
I'm pretty sure virtually no blacks that are receiving scholarships today suffered any "abuse and misjustice up until the 1964 Civil Rights Act". If there are any black people who are recently released slaves, by all means give them a scholarship. But there is no difference between an 18year old black kid and an 18 year old white kid today, that would justify giving one a scholarship for being black and xcluding the other because they are white - and doing so is inherently racist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 (Sep '14) 4 hr Blue Triangle 9,293
No GOFUNDME for arrested officer. 4 hr State of Florida 299
Tina Cox at Caldwell hospital her husband left... 5 hr Heavy 0 9
The RACE FOR 2016 6 hr State of Florida 2
News Topic glorifies Atheist Convention 6 hr State of Florida 20
Hillary will do anything 9 hr sarabella 68
waitress at sagebrush 12 hr Zip Tie 38
More from around the web

Morganton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE