Wal-Mart Check-Out Lines
Cashier At Wal-Mart

Huntersville, NC

#46 Dec 28, 2012
If you a**holes do not like it, shop somewhere else - we are sick of you cheap sob's anyway. Go to Just Save, Food Lion or Aldi - get the heck outta my store.
put this down

Spruce Pine, NC

#47 Dec 28, 2012
Cashier At Wal-Mart wrote:
If you a**holes do not like it, shop somewhere else - we are sick of you cheap sob's anyway. Go to Just Save, Food Lion or Aldi - get the heck outta my store.
Get back to isle six and clean my jizz up while you make 7.00 an hour lard arse.
Cashier At Wal-Mart

Huntersville, NC

#48 Dec 30, 2012
put this down wrote:
<quoted text>Get back to isle six and clean my jizz up while you make 7.00 an hour lard arse.
Just feed me your sweet load now, stud muffin...
Steve

Black Mountain, NC

#49 Apr 20, 2013
Info wrote:
WHY, WHY, WHY? Are there so many cash registers in the front at Wal-Mart, and when you start to check out, there are only 2-4 of them open at one time? Is anyone else tired of waiting in long lines when they could just open more registers????
Could someone explain why they leave all those registers closed?
My mom has been with Walmart for 12 years now and she tells me it's because corporate won't let the store managers hire more people.

Also, most Walmart managers are morons who won't schedule their cashiers for more hours. This is in part also a corporate decision to keep most employees just below full time so they can get away with not paying benefits.

Mom only gets 32 hours a week now, which corporate still considers full time, but I'm sure that won't last.

With Obamacare coming online, hours will most likely get cut even more so corporate can avoid paying the new fees and taxes.
tex

Dallas, TX

#50 Aug 4, 2013
Simple solution. Leave your full cart, put a note as to why you left, and remind them that because they did not want to pay enough cashiers to check customers out in a timely fashion, they now get to pay someone significantly more to put those same items back on the shelf! If enough customers would take action instead of herding like sheep, the problem would be quickly solved.
Ticklemyanus

Cherryville, NC

#51 Aug 4, 2013
Suck it Tex!
bill

Salem, SC

#52 Aug 4, 2013
tex wrote:
Simple solution. Leave your full cart, put a note as to why you left, and remind them that because they did not want to pay enough cashiers to check customers out in a timely fashion, they now get to pay someone significantly more to put those same items back on the shelf! If enough customers would take action instead of herding like sheep, the problem would be quickly solved.
The best solution is to shop eleswhere.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#53 Aug 4, 2013
tex wrote:
Tex? Oh, really?
Watch out

Lincolnton, NC

#54 Aug 4, 2013
Call 1 800 WALMART AND CONPLAIN TO THEM AND IT MIGHT HELP Lenoir EMPLOYMENT so more people can have jobs
ohno

Jacksonville, FL

#55 Aug 4, 2013
You must live a boring life when all you have to do is complain about wal marts check out lines try to find something to make your life more fun join a swingers club or jenny craig gotta be better than crying over wal mart
Hat

Smartt, TN

#56 Aug 5, 2013
I beat the lines at Wal-Mart, by shoplifting.So far, around three hundred dollars a week.I even sell my extra groceries! Its a win win situation!
ipayu

Polkville, NC

#57 Aug 5, 2013
Cashier At Wal-Mart wrote:
Sure thing. See how long you or anyone else working at WalMart remain employed if we all do that. What we buy does make the company the money they pay ya'll with you know...

“It's cookie'o'clock”

Since: Jul 13

Marion

#58 Aug 5, 2013
I worked at walmart. It has nothing to do with cashiers not doing their jobs. management only schedules like three cashiers for the day.. the less hours they give people, the more it looks like the store is pulling in profit..the higher the profit seems, the management gets a bonus every quarter. Meaning underpaid, overworked, understaffed. Don't bitch at the cashiers, they're doing what they can. If you had to work 10 hours straight, with only two other cashiers, AND had to listen to people fuss at you like it's your fault there arent other lines open, you'd probably go nuts. Complain to management..even though all they're going to do is go out and yell at the cashiers to 'work faster' so they dont have to bring anyone else in. Don't fuss at people who's responsibility has nothing to do with what you're upset about. THAT is called courtesy. I worked in a different department and would try and pull people over to the jewelry counter to check them out, but those machines aren't meant to ring out huge orders. The freeze up, there arent that many bags over there.. Then again, I'm talking to the public here. For some reason, as a customer, most people feel like its okay to be nasty to another human being for something that isn't their fault. Trust me, your money doesnt pay their paychecks. If it did, they would get paid alot more and probably be happy to let you scream at them.
waco1909

Greer, SC

#59 Aug 5, 2013
GreenJellieBeans wrote:
I worked at walmart. It has nothing to do with cashiers not doing their jobs. management only schedules like three cashiers for the day.. the less hours they give people, the more it looks like the store is pulling in profit..the higher the profit seems, the management gets a bonus every quarter. Meaning underpaid, overworked, understaffed. Don't bitch at the cashiers, they're doing what they can. If you had to work 10 hours straight, with only two other cashiers, AND had to listen to people fuss at you like it's your fault there arent other lines open, you'd probably go nuts. Complain to management..even though all they're going to do is go out and yell at the cashiers to 'work faster' so they dont have to bring anyone else in. Don't fuss at people who's responsibility has nothing to do with what you're upset about. THAT is called courtesy. I worked in a different department and would try and pull people over to the jewelry counter to check them out, but those machines aren't meant to ring out huge orders. The freeze up, there arent that many bags over there.. Then again, I'm talking to the public here. For some reason, as a customer, most people feel like its okay to be nasty to another human being for something that isn't their fault. Trust me, your money doesnt pay their paychecks. If it did, they would get paid alot more and probably be happy to let you scream at them.
I have worked in retail.The rudeness of the cashiers may be understandable,but I have my own problems,now I go to Aldi,Where the cashiers seem happier,maybe they are treated better there.
ron

Salem, SC

#60 Aug 5, 2013
GreenJellieBeans wrote:
The Lenoir Walmart went way downhill as far as service when T. Clark left. The current management is poor.

“It's cookie'o'clock”

Since: Jul 13

Marion

#61 Aug 5, 2013
the reason aldi cashiers are happier, they start out pay at like 10.50. There isnt really a reason for being 'rude' at your job. what customers consider 'rude' isnt actually being rude.. I've had a customer scream at me and call me rude because I wasn't clocked in, nor in uniform..I was just shopping and she demanded I ring her out at jewelry when she recognized me. cra-zy
Maddie

Morganton, NC

#62 Aug 6, 2013
Wasn't it Walmart that use to say if there were more than 2 people in line they'd open another check-out? If it was, that doesn't happen.

Yes, it is bad. We usually get nice cashiers. A few are slow but we've had good luck with them. But, when you buy your frozen food last and it still thaws before you get out of the store, it's not good. I've stopped buying my frozen things there. Also, the produce in Lenoir isn't so hot......

Shelves are a mess. Wow. Ya know, I might just shop somewhere else and pay a little more for a better experience!
Watch out

Newton, NC

#63 Aug 7, 2013
Hat wrote:
I beat the lines at Wal-Mart, by shoplifting.So far, around three hundred dollars a week.I even sell my extra groceries! Its a win win situation!
Keep it up because I don't believe you 28 people done got caught in July so waiting to see your name in paper.. Laugh at that !!!
ipayu

Lenoir, NC

#64 Aug 7, 2013
GreenJellieBeans wrote:
So, if people stop buying from WalMart, employees will continue to be paid? I think not. There is nothing in the WalMart stores that I cannot live without. Likewise, before I stand in line 15 minutes to an hour waiting to be checked out, I'll put the stuff down and leave. Internet purchases are so much more convenient and I can have my purchase shipped to my door. Now tell me again why I should even bother with WalMart? My initial comment was directed at the so called WalMart employee that said if we don't like it, go somewhere else. How is that attitude any better than the attitudes of the customers who do verbally abuse the workers?
I will not waste my time, energy and effort to argue with a customer service person-I just don't come back. If enough people do that, then there will have to be a change then won't there?

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#65 Aug 8, 2013
GreenJellieBeans wrote:
the reason aldi cashiers are happier, they start out pay at like 10.50. There isnt really a reason for being 'rude' at your job. what customers consider 'rude' isnt actually being rude.. I've had a customer scream at me and call me rude because I wasn't clocked in, nor in uniform..I was just shopping and she demanded I ring her out at jewelry when she recognized me. cra-zy
I have empathy for cashiers.The ones at Aldi even get to sit down while they work.I treat cashiers the same way they treat me.Even Wal-Mart has some nice cashiers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Manager at Greer Labs (Mar '11) 2 hr Stone Cold 99
Michelle Winkler Auton 3 hr Tim S 1
David story 3 hr Stacy 2
Burke County DA & Judge -Behind Police Brutality 18 hr Mr. Poon 2
Burke County Court Rm 2 -Injured Victims Wed witch busters 5
Burke County Sheriff Officers -Police Brutality May 24 Senior Advocate 7
Rev.Homer Murdock & Barb-where are you??? May 24 Baptist Leaders 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morganton Mortgages