sue

Forest City, NC

#1 Oct 27, 2013
I heard that Amie has passed away.If this is true does anyone know when the funeral will be.She was a sweet lady.I use to work some for her when she ran the resturant.
ashton

Black Mountain, NC

#2 Dec 2, 2013
Yes this is true she past the 23 of oct. how ever her son Floyd didnt allow any one in the family to have contact with her for months leading up to her passin they did not hold a funeral. Maw didnt want one how ever my self an brother didnt even find out of her passing untill days after due to her sons selfish ways. Please pray for my family in this time of need
wellwell

Forest City, NC

#3 Dec 22, 2013
ashton wrote:
Yes this is true she past the 23 of oct. how ever her son Floyd didnt allow any one in the family to have contact with her for months leading up to her passin they did not hold a funeral. Maw didnt want one how ever my self an brother didnt even find out of her passing untill days after due to her sons selfish ways. Please pray for my family in this time of need
I knew Amie and I can't believe she wouldn't want a funeral.I know she was crazy over her grandson who was not raised by his bi parents but 2 great people who loved him and did everything for him.Amie would have wanted him there .Floyd will get his reward someday.Amie was always kind to my family when she had the resturant.We never know what will come our way in life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Orlando Shooting STAGED!! Fake crying, reading ... 2 hr Gin Mill 98
UK LEAVES EU, Obama saddened. 2 hr Gin Mill 184
The Logic Fails me: 2 hr Spinelli 279
Did God curse the Negro?. 4 hr Floridiot 45
George Will leaves GOP, over Trump. 8 hr Preacher Man 43
CIA Chief Brannen Warns Conservatives 9 hr Preacher Man 2
Coalition forces target ISIS-convoy leaving Fal... 11 hr Yes Liberal 1

Morganton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance