Alxie

Spring Lake, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

I dont think I will ever go back! I have never seen so many our of control teenagers. The parents seem to think that public safety should baby sit their teenagers on friday nite and that is just stupid! I think any parent who dumps their under 16 yr olds off in town on friday nite should be slapped with charges! You can not sit and enjoy the music because they are running all over you! We will be going back to valdese where you can at least sit in your chairs and not be knocked out by teenagers running over you.
Sledge Hammer

Forest City, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

They're wild on the devil alcohol,demon weed and sins of the skin.

Since: Apr 11

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Sledge Hammer wrote:
They're wild on the devil alcohol,demon weed and sins of the skin.
LMAO.

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

i agree, it's annoying. i don't go anymore either. but you do have to keep in mind, that is the only thing for teenagers to do around here on the weekends that doesn't cost any money.
Alxie

Spring Lake, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

I agree with you on nothing for them to do but why do they have to run through a crowd of people like someone is after them, knocking people over in their chairs. Do they not teach teenagers manners anymore? And the language is horrible. I really dont want to sit and listen to them yell F.U. across the crowds at each other.
Sledge Hammer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

They are wild on the zombie bath salts
Wing Tipper

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

I wish I was 16 agin so I could run willie nillie through gaggles of white haired old codgers and yell EFFF YOUUU at anybody who'd listen just to piss 'em off.
Sledge Hammer

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Wing Tipper wrote:
I wish I was 16 agin so I could run willie nillie through gaggles of white haired old codgers and yell EFFF YOUUU at anybody who'd listen just to piss 'em off.
Me too!

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Alxie wrote:
I agree with you on nothing for them to do but why do they have to run through a crowd of people like someone is after them, knocking people over in their chairs. Do they not teach teenagers manners anymore? And the language is horrible. I really dont want to sit and listen to them yell F.U. across the crowds at each other.
because teenagers think it makes them cool. and being cool is the main priority of a teenager. they may have been taught better, who knows, but when the parentals aren't around, they go big.

really, the only thing you can do if you don't want to hear it all is stop going, or ignore them. kids will be kids.

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Wing Tipper wrote:
good times :)
Alxie

Spring Lake, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

paint it black wrote:
<quoted text>
because teenagers think it makes them cool. and being cool is the main priority of a teenager. they may have been taught better, who knows, but when the parentals aren't around, they go big.
really, the only thing you can do if you don't want to hear it all is stop going, or ignore them. kids will be kids.
if you read my original post, you will see we have quit going. dont want the grand kids repeating this trash.Its just sad that they are allowed to behave like this.
Wing Tipper

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

Alxie wrote:
<quoted text>
if you read my original post, you will see we have quit going. dont want the grand kids repeating this trash.Its just sad that they are allowed to behave like this.
My 16 year old grandson just said, and I quote, "EEFFFF YOOOUUUU!"

And I concur.

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Alxie wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, i read it. i meant the general "you." i agree, it's sad.
Delta Guy

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

I went for the first time tonight. The kids didn't bother me. The screaming sidewalk preachers are what bothered me. They think they are doing good but all they are doing are giving non-believers and non-churchgoers even more reason to not believe or go.

Yes, they will have scrpture to justify what they think is right, but there is also a scripture against it.

Matthew 6:5 - "'Also, when you pray, you must not be as the hypocrites; because they like to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the broad ways to be visible to men. Truly I say to you, they are having their reward in full. You, however, when you pray, go into your private room and, after shutting your door, pray to your Father who is in secret; then your Father who looks on in secret will repay you."

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Delta Guy wrote:
I went for the first time tonight. The kids didn't bother me. The screaming sidewalk preachers are what bothered me. They think they are doing good but all they are doing are giving non-believers and non-churchgoers even more reason to not believe or go.
Yes, they will have scrpture to justify what they think is right, but there is also a scripture against it.
Matthew 6:5 - "'Also, when you pray, you must not be as the hypocrites; because they like to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the broad ways to be visible to men. Truly I say to you, they are having their reward in full. You, however, when you pray, go into your private room and, after shutting your door, pray to your Father who is in secret; then your Father who looks on in secret will repay you."
I agree. Has anybody else seen the couple that rolls their baby around in a stroller holding a "REPENT" sign?

Do people honestly believe that non-believers have simply never heard "the word?" We've heard it, and we chose to reject it. The more they push it, the more we laugh.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Morganton Forum right now

Search the Morganton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 21 min TSF 49,374
curtis hooks 2 hr BatonBoyz 11
cemetery money 3 hr I wonder 8
Who will you support for Sheriff? 4 hr See Spot Run 581
Taylor Jordan and Autumn Jordan I hope u know I... (Apr '13) Thu tenn man 8
Review: Jays Outdoor Solutions Wed Mike and Elllen McDonald 1
snitches (Dec '11) Apr 15 Kab 20
•••
•••